(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, thi2018 said:

This is the entire song "stand by your man" performed by JHI 

What do you guys think of the song "farewell my love" ? I mean that song is quite sad. If he wants to say something ?!!!!

1 hour ago, pttt97 said:

What do you guys think of the song "farewell my love" ? I mean that song is quite sad. If he wants to say something ?!!!!

@pttt97 Yeah, Somehow I think with this song, he is now ready to release his attachment to his character in SITR or any remaining feeling, also ended it in his last fan meeting tour.. :tears: cannot hold myself to not feel sad :lol: 

Even active shippers in instagram is so quiet now :tears:

So sad, i really love to see them together

9 minutes ago, Oww TooCute said:

@pttt97 Yeah, Somehow I think with this song, he is now ready to release his attachment to his character in SITR or any remaining feeling, also ended it in his last fan meeting tour.. :tears: cannot hold myself to not feel sad :lol: 

Even active shippers in instagram is so quiet now :tears:

So sad, i really love to see them together

They will be active again when HaeJin has some movements. I believe they are in relationship now so it will be fine to wait for them but not to long because I am afraid of not being patient enough :)))

14 hours ago, sscllccrazy said:

You are so right @katty27 we don't want to hear NO (when it would be a lie kkkk) and it would be detrimental to hear YES rt now w/ his career esp with his fans in SK. Thank goodness they can control the script for the FM. I think this was wise since it is no secret that there is a lot of buzz about our OTP. I would have liked to of gotten some crumbs too, but I agree with @Oww TooCute now is not the time and Seoul is not the place. It is about JHI and his fans. SYJ would be the first to not allow any potential gossip/scandal  get in the way of solidifying JHI's fanbase. Maybe replacing the Q & A with the Stand by Your Man song was his message for us to ponder over:rolleyes:

SYJ has to soon begin her PR for Negotiation and the same for her in not wanting a lot of Q & A to be about her and JHI but rather the movie itself. 

Yes, @thi2018let's hope JHI comes as a guest to her premier, that would be innocent enough for friends*cough* who are coming off a successful drama together supporting one another.:D

Sorry to cut your post @Cedric OngI agree with what you said and I hope if they are dating, they keep it under the radar for a bit until they are ready. As much as it is painful to wait, they have been gifting crumbs to us with some IG posts to keep our ship cruising. We just have to hold on to our faith. I don't want their hard work and successful drama getting hate like the stars of WWWSK. :tears: So unfair to not let celebrities have a life.

She understands the downfall of the industry and how one misstep can totally destroy a career and she's been careful about that for almost 20 years now! She's notoriously private with her life, hence, no dating scandal except for that mini-one which she practically started herself. She'll also be careful to stay focused on the movie when she's doing the press. In a Vlive she did for Be With You, JHI texted her to tell her he was watching and the MC tried to get her to call him but she refused citing that he may have been busy and that she was there to promote her film not the drama. 

SYJ will also protect JHI as much as she can "like So Ji Sub did for me on Be With You" (I don't think she needed much protection then lol). Like @Oww TooCute said, SYJ seems to be very nice and in their BTS, always showed concern about JHI (IMO in a girlfriend-type of way!) so she probably wouldn't want to be a part of a fanmeeting. Besides, their phones are full of selfies with each other and even though we haven't had a public sign of support, I'm sure she would have sent him something privately lol.

She's also been constantly asked about getting married. I feel really bad for actors/actresses who are unmarried and in their 30s to 40s. They can't go out without being hounded so how are they going to meet people?!?! And then they get asked all the time about their status! (Just watched a guerilla date with SYJ's ex-co-stars Jo In Sung and Jung Woo-Sung haha)

Hopefully we continue to have the crumbs on Instagram - they were both off instagram for several weeks before JHI's recent deluge....hmmmmmm. We need the little brother to give us more tidbits!

4 minutes ago, pttt97 said:

They will be active again when HaeJin has some movements. I believe they are in relationship now so it will be fine to wait for them but not to long because I am afraid of not being patient enough :)))

I hold solace that there has been real denial from anybody still. No agency, No SYJ and No JHI. In SYJ's thread, @thi2018 posted about a movie that she was supposedly casted in but her agency said that wasn't true. How come they denied that so quickly and not this? I'm sure the heat on their possible relationship has been pretty big in SK, given how big it is on my YT channels (hehe!) given how big the drama was - yet nothing!

11 minutes ago, randomthotz said:

She understands the downfall of the industry and how one misstep can totally destroy a career and she's been careful about that for almost 20 years now! She's notoriously private with her life, hence, no dating scandal except for that mini-one which she practically started herself. She'll also be careful to stay focused on the movie when she's doing the press. In a Vlive she did for Be With You, JHI texted her to tell her he was watching and the MC tried to get her to call him but she refused citing that he may have been busy and that she was there to promote her film not the drama. 

SYJ will also protect JHI as much as she can "like So Ji Sub did for me on Be With You" (I don't think she needed much protection then lol). Like @Oww TooCute said, SYJ seems to be very nice and in their BTS, always showed concern about JHI (IMO in a girlfriend-type of way!) so she probably wouldn't want to be a part of a fanmeeting. Besides, their phones are full of selfies with each other and even though we haven't had a public sign of support, I'm sure she would have sent him something privately lol.

She's also been constantly asked about getting married. I feel really bad for actors/actresses who are unmarried and in their 30s to 40s. They can't go out without being hounded so how are they going to meet people?!?! And then they get asked all the time about their status! (Just watched a guerilla date with SYJ's ex-co-stars Jo In Sung and Jung Woo-Sung haha)

Hopefully we continue to have the crumbs on Instagram - they were both off instagram for several weeks before JHI's recent deluge....hmmmmmm. We need the little brother to give us more tidbits!

I hold solace that there has been real denial from anybody still. No agency, No SYJ and No JHI. In SYJ's thread, @thi2018 posted about a movie that she was supposedly casted in but her agency said that wasn't true. How come they denied that so quickly and not this? I'm sure the heat on their possible relationship has been pretty big in SK, given how big it is on my YT channels (hehe!) given how big the drama was - yet nothing!

Totally agree with what you said above !!! From what we have known and gotten.. it is strange if they are not dating :))))

Could it be possible that his friends had a private screening of the Fan meeting?

I follow Kim Dayea and she posted  a photo right before JHI. The location where the photo was taken is Sejong University..isn't that near where the fan meet was.. I'm not sure?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Blw3P4Flc6V/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1bnp1lbedvln9

56 minutes ago, my_name_is_in_use47 said:

Could it be possible that his friends had a private screening of the Fan meeting?

I follow Kim Dayea and she posted  a photo right before JHI. The location where the photo was taken is Sejong University..isn't that near where the fan meet was.. I'm not sure?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Blw3P4Flc6V/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1bnp1lbedvln9

i noticed that too..but i think we dont need to pay attention to her anymore :)))

This is amazing. I have seen it too many times it's ridiculous haha. 

JHI was recently in Cambodia with Noh Hung-chul...

Noh Hong Chul was also at the Fanmeet. Funny story back to SYJ - she went to Brazil for the World Cup of Soccer with Infinite Challenge. In her "audition" it turned out that Noh Hong Chul had met her and Gong Hyo Jin for dinner and told SYJ that she basically dressed horribly. SYJ was not happy with him. But they went to Brazil together! 

I wonder what JHI and NHC talked about in Cambodia!

ETA I don't know how to post IG pics!!!

2 hours ago, randomthotz said:
I wonder what JHI and NHC talked about in Cambodia!

ETA I don't know how to post IG pics!!!

@randomthotz just klik copy link on the ig pic and paste here and enter.. the ig pic will be automatically embedded..

Its been long since SYJ went to Brazil though hahahaha.. i wonder if hongchul already forget about it hahaha

Sometimes so dilemma...on one hand try hard to separate real from reel....but on the other hand, the chemistry is really good.

I tried not to read emotions...well, pics (2 pics) of his latest pics at the airport yesterday....flying again? 

Spoiler

Or just too tired?

Clip of overseas charity work with his company. No eng sub.

Son Ye Jin's upcoming crime thriller movie "Negotiation" with Hyun Bin debuts on 19 September 2018....guess late Aug and next month she would be busy with promotion.

By the way, that screenshot of a couple with a green umbrella posted a few days ago. Did a reverse image search. It's from the drama "Come and Hug Me" starring Jang Ki yong. 

https://www.google.com.sg/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiv7qFoMYJiXJCZvBP8z9ncQHbi4yGCyBYF3rlSuPAkzL7sybGFQi0V2dZSGNEoSTtoRV-4TAL2mtsq5nhGckcPwoUCfWz3ImxKxZjj1dWnub8Nd8DrZlotlXpJVU0allAlrupm4ihdVz3N7scr56X2Fgin5G0_1IjjbrxN_1ZUaj4h6VAdO_16k3lWFMGZJJEpBaGkmNGmXr5Rj9WIY0nIo0_1eI62IOXGcR3KWoWUMLrCGz0_1UlpaQV1k5bkUCyrtXgMLe7K1vCdQF1DVUDPob5ghGyertacdkSVxCyQTnZBTRshehAlw6u_1Xp2UcM77R09Wxy0gfwL4c7NpcykfufdZeFUHfhEg

JHI said in some interviews that Park Hae-il is the actor he admires ( SYJ also said she likes PHI too :D). Now in a interview for promoting PHI 's new film, seems that he mentioned something good about JHI. Sorry my Korean is so bad for translating. @thi2018 would do us a favour 

47 minutes ago, katty27 said:

JHI said in some interviews that Park Hae-il is the actor he admires ( SYJ also said she likes PHI too :D). Now in a interview for promoting PHI 's new film, seems that he mentioned something good about JHI. Sorry my Korean is so bad for translating.

Those who understand korean can add to what i google-translated from related article.

Korean article :

http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&year=2018&no=488969

Google translated :

Park Hae-il expressed interest to the young actor Jeong Hae-in.

On March 3, KBS2 'entertainment artist relay' featured starring characters Park Hae Il and Soo Ae in the movie 'Upper Society'.

On this day, Park Hae-il pointed out to the reporter that "there is a junior who is interested," and said, "I saw Mr. Jeong Hae-in at the VIP premiere, and the first impression was very manners."

So the reporter replied, "Mr. Jeong Hae-ine said," Did you know that Rohmodel was a senior of Park Hae-il? "Park Hae-il replied," I did not know. "

In response to the request to send a video letter to Jeongsein, Park Hae-il expressed his generous love for his youth, saying, "Take good care of your health and take it easy when you have an opportunity."

Think some parts are translated abit weird. I think what he meant is he took notice of JHI (probably among the younger actors). He saw him at an event and was impressed by his (polite) manners. But he didn't know he's a role model of JHI when told by the reporter. He was asked to said something to JHI. He asked JHI to take care of heath and take it easy...probably mean don't be too stressed when receiving new roles. My interpretation is often actors feel stressed over their next project b'cos the previous one was so successful/popular. Think Park Hae Il gave good advice...beyond the commonly-said "work hard" or similar.

Hello everyone!!  I was away a few days because I was on a missionary trip to the mountain area where there is no Internet access. What a torture nowadays for not having Internet. I feel like I'm so behind on everything.

On 7/30/2018 at 5:14 AM, pttt97 said:

JHI mentioned in his fan cafe that "farewell my love" is his favorite karaoke song so maybe that's why he sang the song in his FM.

On 7/30/2018 at 10:29 PM, my_name_is_in_use47 said:

On 7/30/2018 at 11:33 PM, pttt97 said:

i noticed that too..but i think we dont need to pay attention to her anymore :)))

I'm so behind. Can someone please tell me why we needed to worry about Kim Dayea and why we don't need to pay attention to her anymore?

3 hours ago, katty27 said:

JHI said in some interviews that Park Hae-il is the actor he admires ( SYJ also said she likes PHI too :D). Now in a interview for promoting PHI 's new film, seems that he mentioned something good about JHI. Sorry my Korean is so bad for translating. @thi2018 would do us a favour 

Park Hae Il and Soo Ae appeared on KBS2 entertainment program broadcasted on August 3rd to talk about their upcoming movie "Upper Society." 

Park Hae Il talked about Jung Hae In when MC asked him  "Is there a prominent actor these days? Park Hae-il said, "I recently met Jung Hae-in at the movie preview. The first impression I had was that his manner was impressive, I remember." he recalled.  MC Kim Tae-jin mentioned that Jung Hae-in named Park Hae-il as a role model. Park Hae-il said, "I did not know." He sent a video message to Jung Hae-in saying, "Take good care of yourself and take it easy if you have an opportunity."

3 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Those who understand korean can add to what i google-translated from related article

Thanks @Cedric Ong I'm a little behind :)

13 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

I tried not to read emotions...well, pics (2 pics) of his latest pics at the airport yesterday....flying again? 

He's going to New Zealand for K2 CF pictures 

Archived