(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

2 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Hello everyone!!  I was away a few days because I was on a missionary trip to the mountain area where there is no Internet access. What a torture nowadays for not having Internet. I feel like I'm so behind on everything.

JHI mentioned in his fan cafe that "farewell my love" is his favorite karaoke song so maybe that's why he sang the song in his FM.

I'm so behind. Can someone please tell me why we needed to worry about Kim Dayea and why we don't need to pay attention to her anymore?

Park Hae Il and Soo Ae appeared on KBS2 entertainment program broadcasted on August 3rd to talk about their upcoming movie "Upper Society." 

Park Hae Il talked about Jung Hae In when MC asked him  "Is there a prominent actor these days? Park Hae-il said, "I recently met Jung Hae-in at the movie preview. The first impression I had was that his manner was impressive, I remember." he recalled.  MC Kim Tae-jin mentioned that Jung Hae-in named Park Hae-il as a role model. Park Hae-il said, "I did not know." He sent a video message to Jung Hae-in saying, "Take good care of yourself and take it easy if you have an opportunity."

Kim dayea was supposed to be his ex gf :)). Im not sure

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Park Hae-il said, "I recently met Jung Hae-in at the movie preview. The first impression I had was that his manner was impressive, I remember." he recalled.

I wonder who introduced JHI to do the "meet n greet" PHI ??!!! :wub: We all know that SYJ is close to PHI because they are partners in the movie The last Princess. Thank you @thi2018 for your translation

This is SYJ's interview with Woman Sense posted on July 18. After reading this interview,  I can see why SYJ keeps everything low. She worked so hard to get her where she is right now. Like @randomthotz mentioned "She understands the downfall of the industry and how one misstep can totally destroy a career and she's been careful about that for almost 20 years now!" But in  my opinion, there are stages of life.  She had acheived a lot with her acting career. I don't think it's bad for her to start a family now.  Being a wife and a mother are also blessings when she meets the right life partner. Some questions and answers are similar with other interviews she had.

https://www.smlounge.co.kr/woman/article/39226#utm_source=naver_blog&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=naver_blog

I like freedom despite being lonely

SYJ: If I have to give a grade for “A beautiful lady who buys me food”, I would give 90 points on a 100 point system. There is no such thing called complete happiness even though I feel full of happiness. I lost 10 points due to worries and anxiety. However, the filming production is 100 points. This project together with the filming production was really a gift to me.

JTBC drama “A beautiful lady who buys me food” is about the love affair of a beautiful older woman Yoon Jin Ah (played by Son Ye Jin) and her bestfriend’s younger brother. “A beautiful lady who buys me food” has gained much popularity with passionate directing styles from director Ahn Pan Seok, a realistic love story, and the chemistry between Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In. It was a drama that stimulating the emotions of the viewers who were drawn to reality by the moment when a woman and her bestfriend’s younger brother fell in love and then confessed their feelings to family and friends. Son Ye Jin also fell in love with the drama as a viewer. She wants to keep the lingering feeling left of this work for a long time that she thinks she cannot start another work within this year. She wants to let go of Yoon Jin Ah’s character slowly.

SYJ: I don’t know how long it will stay in my heart, but I think it will last a long time. There were a lot of things happened on rainy days. Jin Ah and Joon Hee fell in love, parted, and reunited. Especially when it rained, I thought a lot about the OSTs and recalled those scenes in the rain. I thought when I’m finished filming, the feeling will quickly disappear, but this time, why wouldn’t. Time will naturally help to forget, but this time I want to keep this feeling for a long time.

Nevertheless, there was time when she was frustrated while filming, especially, when Jin Ah was left alone in S.Korea after refusing to leave with Joon Hee to America. She also sympathized with the audiences’ reactions to “why did you not follow him?”

SYJ: When portraying Joon Jin Ah ‘s character, I realized that maturity is not necessarily proportional to age. I once said that I’m honest with my feelings. But Jin Ah is a person who wants to keep all to herself instead of seeing others get hurt.  I don’t think human beings should repeat the same mistakes. We want to see them live well by learning from their painful mistakes. But that is not reality.

Despite repeating many mistakes by the main characters, the drama ended happily. They reunited just like when they first started to fall in love. Two people, who were once shared red and green umbrellas, felt that their hearts were not changed by the separation under the umbrella. Unlike others, the special feature of this drama was it showed the three years separation through the actors’ acting without the use of caption “three years later.”

SYJ: I felt very much burdened by the fact that the director said there will be no caption to show three years later.  I was worry about how I would express that time jump. Regardless of the circumstances, I decided to eliminate the brightness and cheerfulness character of Yoon Jin Ah. I wanted to show the audiences the degrees of loneliness she felt while staying alone and not being able to depend on anyone.

Son Ye Jin said she had used the strength of alcohol to express Yoon Jin Ah’s delicate emotions. Not only in the drunken scenes, but also when she needed to maximize the emotions, to the point that SYJ even joked that she was proud that the amount of her alcohol consumption has increased.

SYJ: There was a scene in the first episode when I was dumped by Lee Gyu Min and went drinking with Kyung Sun. I was really drunk in front of the karaoke room. The feelings are very different when drinking and not drinking. Can I be honest? I actually used alcohol to portray realistic drunken scenes, as when I danced alone in the office. Some people drink alcohol when they want to confess something from their hearts, they would first ask a friend “let’s have a drink”. Alcohol is like that. It helps you become braver. I don’t like to dance so alcohol helped me act more naturally. Now I can drink up to 3 cans of beer, more than what I was able to.

Director Ahn Pan Seok compared Son Ye Jin to boxing champion Muhammad Ali. She showed up to the studio ready like a boxer stepping on the stage.  I heard before entering the filming set, Son Ye Jin actually went to the bathroom to wash her hands and think about the next scenes.  At such times, it makes me imagine the image of a surgeon who disinfects his hands before entering a surgery room. And when she arrived at the shooting scenes, she said there were days when filming would be a time fighting in solitude without the help of anyone.

SYJ: I think it was very difficult to express the meaning of a woman's life who had a significant historical figure. I was extremely mentally unstable. So I got up at 5 o’clock in the morning to listen to music to control my mind. Before filming the last moments of Princess Deokhye’s life in the mental hospital, the production staff had two days break, but I couldn’t remember how I went through those two days. Having Park Hae Il who played Kim Jang Han by my side helped me feel at ease. The title “Princess Deokhye” made me feel pressured because if this movie didn’t turn out successfully, the female-centric movies would probably become less and less.

It was similar with “A beautiful lady who buys me food” as the main female character was mentioned in the title. In addition, because the actor was a rookie, the responsibility for leading the filming scenes became especially important for her. Even so, she decided to take on the role because she found the script interesting. However, actor Jung Hae In had fulfilled his role as her best partner.

SYJ: It was hard for me to decide to appear in any project from time to time until everything is confirmed. Whether as a rookie or an experienced actor, I will have to consider the script first. But Hae In was the best partner. Director Ahn Pan Seok and I talked about how we didn’t expect that everything was going well. It turned out Hae In was just like the character that he played as our filming process continued. Looking at him made me think about how I used to be as a rookie. Actually, he fitted the role so well. He was nice, kind, warm and sweet. I’m curious what role he will be able to show next. He is a person with a lot of emotions so I’m sure he will be able to show audiences a variety of roles in the future.

In the drama, Son Ye Jin created a sincere smile. Is it a smile that even makes the viewers happy? From her performance, I feel very proud that she had successfully pulled the audiences to the female-centric melodrama. 

SYJ: It’s hard to know when love begins and ends. The arrangement of the end of love without knowing how it ends touched my heart. There were many beautiful moments that everyone dreamed of. Yoon Jin Ah was created to bring those beautiful moments. I think I have reached the age that I can express the realistic feelings that many people have encountered in life. Maybe I couldn’t do the same when I was in my twenties. Being older and meeting this project is a gift and a blessing. (laugh).

It’s no surprise that the 30 or 40+ years old actresses are rarely having important roles in the entertainment industry.  In most projects, the role of an actress is divided into two categories: single women in their twenties; or a mother. Therefore many actresses are enthusiastic for a female-centric role such as in “A beautiful lady who buys me food” or “Misty.”  Not too long ago, I recently met actress Im Soo Jung for an interview. She mentioned she is a fan of “A beautiful lady who buys me food” and also expressed her envy towards Son Ye Jin for being able to play a suitable role in a quality production. Son Ye Jin also showed sympathy with these thoughts.  

SYJ: Actors should always have desire to meet good works. Recent dramas have a lot of exciting contents, including thrillers and melodramas. For movies, there are more male-centric films. Therefore, many actresses are eagerly showing interest to meet female-centric works. I’m just like that. I’m so grateful to have meeting this project at this time.

Director Ahn Pan Seok didn’t often say “cut” during filming process. He just observed what the actors did. It was the filming place where actors can go beyond the limits of the script and act along with emotions. Due to this atmosphere, Son Ye Jin also became more comprehensive.

SYJ: Since I didn’t hear the word “cut”, I had to continue to act using adlibs. The director allowed the actors to act according to their wills but took out parts that were not suitable. He also made us prepare a lot. There was the scene when Yoon Jin Ah met Joon Hee after she had a blind date. She looked instinctively beautiful. I think it would not be realistic if Jin Ah didn’t have pretty makeup and clothes on before meeting her blind date. So I was worried to have reactions from audiences like “why did she have to look so beautiful?” So I asked Hae In to say “why did you have to dress so nice”, and I answered “how old am I?” All these were adlibs.

Son Ye Jin, after experiencing realistic love affair in the drama, said that when she loves someone, she shouldn’t regret. No matter how anxious or frightened, she will not try to hide her feelings and will love deeply at that very moment. However, she also said that she does not want to get married at this time because she doesn’t believe the end of love is marriage.

SYJ: Nowadays if people around don’t question me about marriage, I would be thinking “why don’t they ask me about marriage?” (Laugh). There are some concerns about marriage such as freedom or restrictions. So for now, I still want to live like this. Parents always think marriage is more stable but I don’t believe so. I haven’t had dating scandals because I had always been working nonstop.  Honestly, I still don’t know why I’m living this way. It could be because I never put love as my priority. When I was younger, many advised me to love as much as I could if I find someone I can fall in love with. But I never listened to that advice. Now, I have less opportunities to find true love. What’s my ideal type? I don’t look for outside appearance. I like someone with good manners and reliable. At the present, I like someone who cares and gives me good attention.

Son Ye Jin maintained the title “the Melo Queen” through the work “A beautiful lady who buys me food.” Still, she is inspired for more Melos. She wanted to appear in the works like “Bridges of Madison County” or “In the mood for love”, which depict a fateful love story. It’s the reason that she looks forward to more melodrama when she turns 50s.

23 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Son Ye Jin's upcoming crime thriller movie "Negotiation" with Hyun Bin debuts on 19 September 2018....guess late Aug and next month she would be busy with promotion.

By the way, that screenshot of a couple with a green umbrella posted a few days ago. Did a reverse image search. It's from the drama "Come and Hug Me" starring Jang Ki yong. 

https://www.google.com.sg/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiv7qFoMYJiXJCZvBP8z9ncQHbi4yGCyBYF3rlSuPAkzL7sybGFQi0V2dZSGNEoSTtoRV-4TAL2mtsq5nhGckcPwoUCfWz3ImxKxZjj1dWnub8Nd8DrZlotlXpJVU0allAlrupm4ihdVz3N7scr56X2Fgin5G0_1IjjbrxN_1ZUaj4h6VAdO_16k3lWFMGZJJEpBaGkmNGmXr5Rj9WIY0nIo0_1eI62IOXGcR3KWoWUMLrCGz0_1UlpaQV1k5bkUCyrtXgMLe7K1vCdQF1DVUDPob5ghGyertacdkSVxCyQTnZBTRshehAlw6u_1Xp2UcM77R09Wxy0gfwL4c7NpcykfufdZeFUHfhEg

Wowwwww. I'm so impressed. You are so good to find out about the couple with the umbrella taken in New York.

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin's movie "Negotiation" will have presscon on August 9th.

1 hour ago, thi2018 said:

This is SYJ's interview with Woman Sense posted on July 18. After reading this interview,  I can see why SYJ keeps everything low. She worked so hard to get her where she is right now. Like @randomthotz mentioned "She understands the downfall of the industry and how one misstep can totally destroy a career and she's been careful about that for almost 20 years now!" But in  my opinion, there are stages of life.  She had acheived a lot with her acting career. I don't think it's bad for her to start a family now.  Being a wife and a mother are also blessings when she meets the right life partner. Some questions and answers are similar with other interviews she had.

https://www.smlounge.co.kr/woman/article/39226#utm_source=naver_blog&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=naver_blog

I like freedom despite being lonely

SYJ: If I have to give a grade for “A beautiful lady who buys me food”, I would give 90 points on a 100 point system. There is no such thing called complete happiness even though I feel full of happiness. I lost 10 points due to worries and anxiety. However, the filming production is 100 points. This project together with the filming production was really a gift to me.

JTBC drama “A beautiful lady who buys me food” is about the love affair of a beautiful older woman Yoon Jin Ah (played by Son Ye Jin) and her bestfriend’s younger brother. “A beautiful lady who buys me food” has gained much popularity with passionate directing styles from director Ahn Pan Seok, a realistic love story, and the chemistry between Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In. It was a drama that stimulating the emotions of the viewers who were drawn to reality by the moment when a woman and her bestfriend’s younger brother fell in love and then confessed their feelings to family and friends. Son Ye Jin also fell in love with the drama as a viewer. She wants to keep the lingering feeling left of this work for a long time that she thinks she cannot start another work within this year. She wants to let go of Yoon Jin Ah’s character slowly.

SYJ: I don’t know how long it will stay in my heart, but I think it will last a long time. There were a lot of things happened on rainy days. Jin Ah and Joon Hee fell in love, parted, and reunited. Especially when it rained, I thought a lot about the OSTs and recalled those scenes in the rain. I thought when I’m finished filming, the feeling will quickly disappear, but this time, why wouldn’t. Time will naturally help to forget, but this time I want to keep this feeling for a long time.

Nevertheless, there was time when she was frustrated while filming, especially, when Jin Ah was left alone in S.Korea after refusing to leave with Joon Hee to America. She also sympathized with the audiences’ reactions to “why did you not follow him?”

SYJ: When portraying Joon Jin Ah ‘s character, I realized that maturity is not necessarily proportional to age. I once said that I’m honest with my feelings. But Jin Ah is a person who wants to keep all to herself instead of seeing others get hurt.  I don’t think human beings should repeat the same mistakes. We want to see them live well by learning from their painful mistakes. But that is not reality.

Despite repeating many mistakes by the main characters, the drama ended happily. They reunited just like when they first started to fall in love. Two people, who were once shared red and green umbrellas, felt that their hearts were not changed by the separation under the umbrella. Unlike others, the special feature of this drama was it showed the three years separation through the actors’ acting without the use of caption “three years later.”

SYJ: I felt very much burdened by the fact that the director said there will be no caption to show three years later.  I was worry about how I would express that time jump. Regardless of the circumstances, I decided to eliminate the brightness and cheerfulness character of Yoon Jin Ah. I wanted to show the audiences the degrees of loneliness she felt while staying alone and not being able to depend on anyone.

Son Ye Jin said she had used the strength of alcohol to express Yoon Jin Ah’s delicate emotions. Not only in the drunken scenes, but also when she needed to maximize the emotions, to the point that SYJ even joked that she was proud that the amount of her alcohol consumption has increased.

SYJ: There was a scene in the first episode when I was dumped by Lee Gyu Min and went drinking with Kyung Sun. I was really drunk in front of the karaoke room. The feelings are very different when drinking and not drinking. Can I be honest? I actually used alcohol to portray realistic drunken scenes, as when I danced alone in the office. Some people drink alcohol when they want to confess something from their hearts, they would first ask a friend “let’s have a drink”. Alcohol is like that. It helps you become braver. I don’t like to dance so alcohol helped me act more naturally. Now I can drink up to 3 cans of beer, more than what I was able to.

Director Ahn Pan Seok compared Son Ye Jin to boxing champion Muhammad Ali. She showed up to the studio ready like a boxer stepping on the stage.  I heard before entering the filming set, Son Ye Jin actually went to the bathroom to wash her hands and think about the next scenes.  At such times, it makes me imagine the image of a surgeon who disinfects his hands before entering a surgery room. And when she arrived at the shooting scenes, she said there were days when filming would be a time fighting in solitude without the help of anyone.

SYJ: I think it was very difficult to express the meaning of a woman's life who had a significant historical figure. I was extremely mentally unstable. So I got up at 5 o’clock in the morning to listen to music to control my mind. Before filming the last moments of Princess Deokhye’s life in the mental hospital, the production staff had two days break, but I couldn’t remember how I went through those two days. Having Park Hae Il who played Kim Jang Han by my side helped me feel at ease. The title “Princess Deokhye” made me feel pressured because if this movie didn’t turn out successfully, the female-centric movies would probably become less and less.

It was similar with “A beautiful lady who buys me food” as the main female character was mentioned in the title. In addition, because the actor was a rookie, the responsibility for leading the filming scenes became especially important for her. Even so, she decided to take on the role because she found the script interesting. However, actor Jung Hae In had fulfilled his role as her best partner.

SYJ: It was hard for me to decide to appear in any project from time to time until everything is confirmed. Whether as a rookie or an experienced actor, I will have to consider the script first. But Hae In was the best partner. Director Ahn Pan Seok and I talked about how we didn’t expect that everything was going well. It turned out Hae In was just like the character that he played as our filming process continued. Looking at him made me think about how I used to be as a rookie. Actually, he fitted the role so well. He was nice, kind, warm and sweet. I’m curious what role he will be able to show next. He is a person with a lot of emotions so I’m sure he will be able to show audiences a variety of roles in the future.

In the drama, Son Ye Jin created a sincere smile. Is it a smile that even makes the viewers happy? From her performance, I feel very proud that she had successfully pulled the audiences to the female-centric melodrama. 

SYJ: It’s hard to know when love begins and ends. The arrangement of the end of love without knowing how it ends touched my heart. There were many beautiful moments that everyone dreamed of. Yoon Jin Ah was created to bring those beautiful moments. I think I have reached the age that I can express the realistic feelings that many people have encountered in life. Maybe I couldn’t do the same when I was in my twenties. Being older and meeting this project is a gift and a blessing. (laugh).

It’s no surprise that the 30 or 40+ years old actresses are rarely having important roles in the entertainment industry.  In most projects, the role of an actress is divided into two categories: single women in their twenties; or a mother. Therefore many actresses are enthusiastic for a female-centric role such as in “A beautiful lady who buys me food” or “Misty.”  Not too long ago, I recently met actress Im Soo Jung for an interview. She mentioned she is a fan of “A beautiful lady who buys me food” and also expressed her envy towards Son Ye Jin for being able to play a suitable role in a quality production. Son Ye Jin also showed sympathy with these thoughts.  

SYJ: Actors should always have desire to meet good works. Recent dramas have a lot of exciting contents, including thrillers and melodramas. For movies, there are more male-centric films. Therefore, many actresses are eagerly showing interest to meet female-centric works. I’m just like that. I’m so grateful to have meeting this project at this time.

Director Ahn Pan Seok didn’t often say “cut” during filming process. He just observed what the actors did. It was the filming place where actors can go beyond the limits of the script and act along with emotions. Due to this atmosphere, Son Ye Jin also became more comprehensive.

SYJ: Since I didn’t hear the word “cut”, I had to continue to act using adlibs. The director allowed the actors to act according to their wills but took out parts that were not suitable. He also made us prepare a lot. There was the scene when Yoon Jin Ah met Joon Hee after she had a blind date. She looked instinctively beautiful. I think it would not be realistic if Jin Ah didn’t have pretty makeup and clothes on before meeting her blind date. So I was worried to have reactions from audiences like “why did she have to look so beautiful?” So I asked Hae In to say “why did you have to dress so nice”, and I answered “how old am I?” All these were adlibs.

Son Ye Jin, after experiencing realistic love affair in the drama, said that when she loves someone, she shouldn’t regret. No matter how anxious or frightened, she will not try to hide her feelings and will love deeply at that very moment. However, she also said that she does not want to get married at this time because she doesn’t believe the end of love is marriage.

SYJ: Nowadays if people around don’t question me about marriage, I would be thinking “why don’t they ask me about marriage?” (Laugh). There are some concerns about marriage such as freedom or restrictions. So for now, I still want to live like this. Parents always think marriage is more stable but I don’t believe so. I haven’t had dating scandals because I had always been working nonstop.  Honestly, I still don’t know why I’m living this way. It could be because I never put love as my priority. When I was younger, many advised me to love as much as I could if I find someone I can fall in love with. But I never listened to that advice. Now, I have less opportunities to find true love. What’s my ideal type? I don’t look for outside appearance. I like someone with good manners and reliable. At the present, I like someone who cares and gives me good attention.

Son Ye Jin maintained the title “the Melo Queen” through the work “A beautiful lady who buys me food.” Still, she is inspired for more Melos. She wanted to appear in the works like “Bridges of Madison County” or “In the mood for love”, which depict a fateful love story. It’s the reason that she looks forward to more melodrama when she turns 50s.

I think it is an old interviews. Maybe in May but just posted lately in July because her photo was taken at that time and some answers were similar to previous ones. She still has a thought of marriage so I hope that she met her right partner who is Jung hae in and she will change her thought about marriage after meeting a person like him :)))

1 hour ago, pttt97 said:

I think it is an old interviews. Maybe in May because her photo was taken at that time and some answers were similar to previous ones. She still has a thought of marriage so I hope that she met her right partner who is Jung hae in and she will change her thought about marriage after meeting a person like him :)))

I'm not sure if this is old or new but it was posted on July 18. The photos were provided by her agency, MS Team Entertainment  (listed at the bottom of the article under "credit info")

JHI 's idea type: who has beautiful smile and work hard. SYJ is of that kind

SYJ likes some one who is:

Just now, pttt97 said:

I like someone with good manners and reliable. At the present, I like someone who cares and gives me good attention.

she said in some interviews about him and many others also said that JHI is of that kind

So, that means they have met their idea type :w00t: :P:D

Or just me who try to delulu :phew::ph34r::blink:

JHI posted this on his 5th debut anniversary on his official fancafe before his Seoul FM (not sure if OK to post so I put it under spoiler)

Understand more about Jung Hae In

Spoiler

Jung Hae In 
April 1, 1988
Blood type A

Meaning of name: east wide ocean
Hobbies: watching movies 
Proverbs: gratitude to smallest happiness every day
Items bought when received first commission: present to my parents 
Fragrance use: Chanel Bleu
Favorite hairstyle :  neat
A person I think at this moment: manager. Features: calm
Personality : serious
Self consistency: serious
Favorite sport: basketball. Reasons : Interesting,  refreshing 
Favorite song: ballad. Reason : peace of mind 
Favorite food: meat. Reason : provides strength 
Favorite season: winter. Reason : think of warm and cherish things. I love snow too.
Favorite color: black
Sentence/words like to hear: love, happiness, cherish
Dislike to hear: prejudice,  heartless comments 
Recent concern: independence 
Habits of talking : none
Dream: becomes a person that brings joy
Want to be remembered as a person who receives happiness,  even for smallest things in life
Own little happy thing: after finishing work and drinking a can of beer as soon as going home
Ordinary bedtime: around 2am
Nickname: Haen-nim, professor Jung
Most valuable asset : phone 
Favorite karaoke song: Farewell my love (Lee Monsae)
The most important in life: health
Favorite movie for life: Beautiful life
Things I'm afraid : myself and my loved ones are sick 
What I absolutely won't give up in life: health

My favorite travel destination: Venice, Italy 
Favorite beer: lager beer
The moment I feel most fun in acting : enjoy filming sets
Today's expression in 1 word : proud
Songs listen when filming : songs sung by Lee Moonsae and Kim Kwang Seok 
Amount of alcohol consumption: 5-6 cans of beer and 1/2 bottle of soju 
Drunken habit: become brighter
Favorite nickname : Haen-nim 
After 10 years: happy life and work hard 
Happiest time of the day: sleep after completing work that day
Something I definitely do this year: travel with my family 
Life's role model: father 
What I care most about my next work : collaboration with costars, director and staff
Feeling when preparing fan meeting in in Korea: nervous/trembling, unbelievable, gratitude 
Last words I said most: thank you everyone 
Feelings debuted after 5 years: surprised, grateful for being able to continue acting career, proud, happy
Message to fans: thank you for reading these words.  My fans are the reasons for me to be able to continue to act. I love and cherish you. Let's stay together for a long time.

New ad. It is related to Samsung but not sure what are they selling? An app?

Another one...and with Cha Tae-hyun (My Sassy Gf). Curious...did quick google...he acted with SYJ in Lover's Concerto and Crazy First Love..but long ago in 2002/3.

Filming clip.

On 8/4/2018 at 10:54 PM, thi2018 said:

Thanks @thi2018 - are you translating all of this yourself? It is indeed from the May post-drama interview but there was a lot in this particular version that had not been printed! The photo with the white top looks to have been taken by the photographer for the show, who also accompanied JHI to Cambodia. Looking through the photographer's instagram...she also worked on Descendents of the Sun....with the Song-song couple...Hhehehe...

I'm not sure exactly what she views about marriage, but it has certainly changed over the years. I woke up to my Youtube linking me to interviews from her Alone in Love era. I wish they had eng subtitles because I've always wondered whether that particular drama shaped her views of love (it did for me back then when I was a teen!). I think she doesn't see marriage as the "end game" like you've won a game and that's it. For so many years she has been asked about this marriage question as if that was the ultimate goal in life. It isn't. It's about the little things that you do for your partner everyday to show them you love them. I think this really shifted for her with this drama where JH and JA tried to protect their love and each other regardless of their obstacles. 

I continue to be gobsmacked by SYJ in the BTS, interviews and everything. I haven't seen Be with you yet but I checked out a Vlive with her and Jo Ji Sub where they are sitting really close together...she actually leans away subtlely for a lot of the interview. With JHI, she's always playing with her hair and when they have private conversations, her voice drops. From one girl to another, those are the little signs of at least a crush if nothing else! With all the talk about SYJ's seniority in the industry, she's never been so intimate with a co-star on-screen and off-screen...

@Cedric Ong thanks for all the CFs! Wow JHI looks like he's everywhere now! 

5 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

For those who wants to listen SYJ singing :lol: she sings really well !

I wonder whats the meaning of that song..

Somebody must have requested her to sing

사랑함에 세심했던 나의 마음이 My heart which was delicate to love,

그렇게도 그대에겐 구속이었소 was it that much restriction to you?

믿지못해 그런 것이 아니었는데 It wasn't meant of disbelief..

어쩌다가 헤어지는 이유가 됐소 How it became the reason of breakup.

내게 무슨 마음의 병 있는 것처럼 Treated me like a person with some sort of illness in mind.

느낄 만큼 알 수없는 사람이 되어 As much as I felt, you became someone unknown.

그대 외려 점점 나를 믿지 못하고 Why you gradually distrusted me

왠지 나를 점점 그런쪽에 가깝게 했오 and made me become closer to that side.

나의 잘못이라면 그대를 위한 If there was my fault......

she only sang part of the song

3 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

For those who wants to listen SYJ singing :lol: she sings really well !

I wonder whats the meaning of that song..

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

It is a 1985 song called

Heenari by Koo Chang-Mo. It is a sad song...with the theme wet firewood can't be lighted up no matter how u try. The following clip is original "overlayed" with a cover. There are better and pure versions...but this one got eng subs.

Sidetrack abit. HK singer Roman Tam sang a cantonese version in 1986.....different words and meaning... about learning to survive during difficulties. It appeared in the famous 1986 Hk movie A Better Tomorrow 英雄本色. No sub.

Not sure under what context SYJ sang that song. But maybe just bcos it is a popular old song. Maybe like mentioned above...someone requested it.

45 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Somebody must have requested her to sing

Thank youuu @thi2018 for the translation ^^

I watched that in vLive, seems like the interviewer ask her fav song to be sang in karaoke n she choose this song :D

Btw this is the interview when JHI text SYJ that he is watching it live..

15 hours ago, randomthotz said:

Thanks @thi2018 - are you translating all of this yourself? 

I continue to be gobsmacked by SYJ in the BTS, interviews and everything. I haven't seen Be with you yet but I checked out a Vlive with her and Jo Ji Sub where they are sitting really close together...she actually leans away subtlely for a lot of the interview. With JHI, she's always playing with her hair and when they have private conversations, her voice drops. From one girl to another, those are the little signs of at least a crush if nothing else! With all the talk about SYJ's seniority in the industry, she's never been so intimate with a co-star on-screen and off-screen...

I tried to translate because my curiosity level is maximized and I couldn't find the entire interviews in English. Unfortunately,  my Korean is weak (elementary level....hehehe) and I'm still learning. If I made any mistakes,  please forgive me and correct it. Thanks in advance!! Korean language is difficult. I'm trying to translate JHI's interview for W Korea Magazine but there is 1 part that I can't translate. I'm consulting a friend before posting it :) This article used old Korean Literature that includes many Chinese characters which make it very difficult to understand. If I can find an article with English,  I would prefer to post it over my translation.

Back to our couple, I agree SYJ has a crush on JHI and waiting for him to make a move. But I have a feeling he won't. Did you guys have any evidence showing he is also interested in her? I see he showed a lot of caring during filming but since he is so busy now, he won't be able to do so. I've been waiting for SYJ to get married since she turned 30. I know that she's ready now even she said she is not. But the other party is not ready. So I'm worry for her.

30 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

I tried to translate because my curiosity level is maximized and I couldn't find the entire interviews in English. Unfortunately,  my Korean is weak (elementary level....hehehe) and I'm still learning. If I made any mistakes,  please forgive me and correct it. Thanks in advance!! Korean language is difficult. I'm trying to translate JHI's interview for W Korea Magazine but there is 1 part that I can't translate. I'm consulting a friend before posting it :) This article used old Korean Literature that includes many Chinese characters which make it very difficult to understand. If I can find an article with English,  I would prefer to post it over my translation.

Back to our couple, I agree SYJ has a crush on JHI and waiting for him to make a move. But I have a feeling he won't. Did you guys have any evidence showing he is also interested in her? I see he showed a lot of caring during filming but since he is so busy now, he won't be able to do so. I've been waiting for SYJ to get married since she turned 30. I know that she's ready now even she said she is not. But the other party is not ready. So I'm worry for her.

You are right, me too feel bad for her, which woman doesn't want to get married at that age..but perhaps she also has some dignity not to fall to a junior.. the timing really isn't right

Wish the ship will last at least 1 year :sweatingbullets: its getting less and less post in here nor in IG

37 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Back to our couple, I agree SYJ has a crush on JHI and waiting for him to make a move. But I have a feeling he won't. Did you guys have any evidence showing he is also interested in her?

I dont think she did any crush on him by purpose. Maybe she naturally did something follow her feeling or maybe she tried to make him feel comfortable on set.

I'm not sure whether he is in love with her but as we see on behind the scenes or his interview, he likes her very much, in terms of colleagues only or man-woman feeling, I hope the later :P

Well...for me, i try not to guess too much. Some stuff i see are on the "surface"....during their filming, interviews etc. Some are more like typical reasoning eg a junior actor would be more cautious etc. But guess there are different views..as above already...

"..agree SYJ has a crush on JHI and waiting for him to make a move. But I have a feeling he won't..."

..or....

"...perhaps she also has some dignity not to fall to a junior.."

Or it could be the opp of the 1st view...nobody knows for sure. 

I mean i don't want to guess too much until one of the two seems to be at fault or something. Sorry if offend anyone.

1 hour ago, thi2018 said:

In my opinion, both of them have some interests to each other at the beginning and develop their r.ship day by day from colleagues turn into lovers :))) They have their own way to show off their love to each other but we dont know what it is exactly. I think he is interested in her as well through what he said in the interviews and his actions at the press conference and baeksang award. I also think she couldnt be the only one who has movements if he didnt respond to her because she is a top actress in KR and she is smart as well. As I know, he is an introvert person and he is quite careful to make any movement especially doing something which is related to her publicly ( after drama ended ) Another reason is that he is a rising star so he has to be more careful. 

Interest is there.. coz if not SYJ won't get so close to him, I mean how come in almost every pic or BTS they are always side by side :D she even leave some words in his IG which she rarely do

But then us viewers can only watch, excited n curious about the end, the final episode of this drama hahahha.. :lol:

Anyway, for me Junhee n Jinah's story end at the cafe under the rain. While at the sea shore are SYJ n JHI themselves hahhahaha coz they aren't looked as they are acting anymore ahahahahaha the feel is different.. anybody has same perception with me? :lol:

Here, if you wanna guess whether he likes her or not hahahaha

Archived