(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

17 hours ago, jfrey47 said:

He did say they stay in close contact and talk freely. It sounds like they are communicating a lot right now :)

They usally like and post messages one after another..can't wait to see what she posts next lol

Not only do they talk freely, it seems like they have even talked about it [being in a relationship] as he implied in the post-series interviews!

Rewatching the red carpet - JHI was so nervous when he first arrived by himself and he transformed when she arrived - pumped out his chest, and led the way. Let's see what the news will bring at the fan meet today!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jfrey47 said:

JHI Stylist posted a picture on her story. I'm not sure if it's still there, but it was a couple walking with a umbrella near the Brooklyn Bridge in NY. It could be JHI  and I'm not sure who is with him. But she has shoulder length dark hair. Hmmm..thought it may be a hint to something...lol

I took a screen shot ,but I haven't figured out how to get the picture to post here.

@jfrey47 Just try to figure out how to post it here chingu....thanks! 

5 hours ago, randomthotz said:

Rewatching the red carpet - JHI was so nervous when he first arrived by himself and he transformed when she arrived - pumped out his chest, and led the way. Let's see what the news will bring at the fan meet today!

So true.. they seem relieve to have each other accompany in that high tense red carpet, especially JHI.. while SYJ looked really kind n nice when she just follow n let JHI take the lead, she seemed understand what JHI intend to do thats why we all said that their actions are coordinated :D 

Btw I think SYJ is really a kind person, we can see what she did when her partner forgot the next step when reading the BAA nominee, she tried to cover it and made it looks like a joke while laughing, isn't it really nice of her ! I'm touched as a viewer, imagined what the partner might think hehehe..

Oh also, in the vLive interview, when JHI is asked to choose which drink he likes more, beer or coffee.. JHI is planning to answer it n SYJ quicly remind him not to choose by throwing a joke about CF, I mean she is really care.. if she is not she can just sit there and let JHI answer whatever he like, isn't it ? 

7 hours ago, jfrey47 said:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/sseulgiyoon/?hl=en

Not sure if this is JHI.. But posted the same time he was in NYC and by one of his stylist.

Thank you so much for doing a detective work @jfrey47 :)

I copied it here so everyone can see. The provided link disappeared so quickly that I couldn't see anything so I had to bookmark to post it here

37883091_151162259112963_470619731064677

I don't think the girl is SYJ though. I followed her since her debut so I'm quite confident that I can recognize her even from her back and even the way she walks. Also, the height difference indicates they are not our black and white couple. I'm not sure about the guy though.  He may be JHI....

33 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

I don't think the girl is SYJ though. I followed her since her debut so I'm quite confident that I can recognize her even from her back and even the way she walks. Also, the height difference indicates they are not our black and white couple. I'm not sure about the guy though.  He may be JHI....

I don't think its JHI.. JHI's shoulder is boarder than him

I also don't think it's them.

Fan posted a pic of the ticket for JHI's event today. And background is the venue....Kyung Hee University Grand Peace Palace...look really grand from the outside. More pics when u slide to the right.

Clip of JHI's W Korea photo shoot. The bare shoulders and back at the end...haha.

4 hours ago, jfrey47 said:

So I noticed something the other day that JHI posted a album cover from FTISLAND. Then a day later His friend MR.K posted the same thing with the title of the song. I found the song on YouTube with subtitles..it's definitely a song about missing someone ❤

How I wish JHI posted the name of the song himself because he only posted the cover on his IG. That album has 6 songs total. 

His caption is: fighting! 

maxresdefault.jpg

The first song is "Summer night's dream. But he didn't particularly mention the song's name

3 hours ago, katty27 said:

There was no question n answer part in this meeting. I wonder why?! He doesnt want to say NO (means telling lie) if bychance somebody asks about his "love status" ????? :w00t::P

I'm so disappointed SYJ didn't show up or even send an encouragement video to his FM. She didn't make any movements last night. I would have more hope if she, at least, sends a video. I felt strange when he sang "stand by your man" song. It would be more meaningful to sing "Something in The Rain" song instead. I guess the next step is to wait if SYJ would invite JHI to her movie "Negotiation" premier. My heart can't take this no more :bawling:

16 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

I felt strange when he sang "stand by your man" song

This song is the main illustration for charater JinAh. So maybe that the song she loves or just a gift for her, I guess :wub:

8 hours ago, thi2018 said:

I'm so disappointed SYJ didn't show up or even send an encouragement video to his FM. She didn't make any movements last night. I would have more hope if she, at least, sends a video. I felt strange when he sang "stand by your man" song. It would be more meaningful to sing "Something in The Rain" song instead. I guess the next step is to wait if SYJ would invite JHI to her movie "Negotiation" premier. My heart can't take this no more :bawling:

My opinion is JHI doesn't want to be labeled as a advantage taker from SYJ's popularity.. he must thinks that its his fan meeting anyway no need to involve others, its all about himself n his fans

Though I am also disappointed coz there was no SYJ :sweatingbullets:

Lets hope the best for them !!

Iqiyi Taiwan First Half 2018 popular Korean drama list 

top 10 Korean drama charts

1. Pretty Lady Who Buys Me Food

2. My Mister

3. Suits

4. Great Seducer

5. Wok of love

6. Radio Romance

7. Children of a lesser god

8. Lawless lawyer 

9. What's wrong with Secretary Kim

10. Cross

https://girlsdaily.com/tw/2018/07/19/article/40527/

Congratulations to "Pretty lady who buys me food" (Something in the rain) for another achievement overseas.

Only found out now that JHI has a younger bro.

https://www.instagram.com/jeonghaejoon/

Read from here that bro is 7yrs younger...but didn't that big difference...haha.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/14/17-things-might-not-know-heartthrob-jung-hae-in/

Think as much as we like to see clear signs of dating...perhaps best to let things goes at their comfort level. If there is really feelings from during filming but hesitate to go forward....then at least keep frequent correspondence. One example is Korean actress Choo Ja-hyun and china actor Yu Xiao Guang.

Spoiler

They acted as couple in 2012 drama....developed feelings....but they only messaged each other for nearly 2 yrs before the decision to date. I think Yu knew for sure and was more proactive while Choo hesitated b'cos she is foreigner in China. But the guy was patient and kept corresponding within her comfort zone. The period was also useful to know each other better...plus any feelings of wanting to meet up would be evidence too. Eventually they started to date and got married in 2017. 

Back to our couple...like someone mentioned, they need to be mindful of negative feedback esp with both having difference in status...in this case, acting seniority. The timing (if to go public) is important too...not in the middle of any new romance drama/movie.

16 hours ago, thi2018 said:
20 hours ago, jfrey47 said:

So I noticed something the other day that JHI posted a album cover from FTISLAND. Then a day later His friend MR.K posted the same thing with the title of the song. I found the song on YouTube with subtitles..it's definitely a song about missing someone ❤

How I wish JHI posted the name of the song himself because he only posted the cover on his IG. That album has 6 songs total. 

What may help to explain the ig post is FTISLAND, CNBlue and JHI are all under the same agency (family) FNC Ent.

I think JHI posted his support for the mini album and the song is for the drummer of CNBlue who is heading off to his military service. JHI is close to the members of both FTISLAND and CNBlue. He also co-starred in dramas with members of both groups and goes to their concerts. Jung Yong Hwa from CNBlue in Three Musketeers and with Lee Hong Ki in Bride of the Century. The two idol groups are also friends with each other. Lee Hong Ki and Jung Yong Hwa also costarred in You're Beautiful. They are all good friends.

18 hours ago, katty27 said:

There was no question n answer part in this meeting. I wonder why?! He doesnt want to say NO (means telling lie) if bychance somebody asks about his "love status" ????? :w00t::P

You are so right @katty27 we don't want to hear NO (when it would be a lie kkkk) and it would be detrimental to hear YES rt now w/ his career esp with his fans in SK. Thank goodness they can control the script for the FM. I think this was wise since it is no secret that there is a lot of buzz about our OTP. I would have liked to of gotten some crumbs too, but I agree with @Oww TooCute now is not the time and Seoul is not the place. It is about JHI and his fans. SYJ would be the first to not allow any potential gossip/scandal  get in the way of solidifying JHI's fanbase. Maybe replacing the Q & A with the Stand by Your Man song was his message for us to ponder over:rolleyes:

SYJ has to soon begin her PR for Negotiation and the same for her in not wanting a lot of Q & A to be about her and JHI but rather the movie itself. 

Yes, @thi2018let's hope JHI comes as a guest to her premier, that would be innocent enough for friends*cough* who are coming off a successful drama together supporting one another.:D

4 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Think as much as we like to see clear signs of dating...perhaps best to let things goes at their comfort level. If there is really feelings from during filming but hesitate to go forward....then at least keep frequent correspondence.

Sorry to cut your post @Cedric OngI agree with what you said and I hope if they are dating, they keep it under the radar for a bit until they are ready. As much as it is painful to wait, they have been gifting crumbs to us with some IG posts to keep our ship cruising. We just have to hold on to our faith. I don't want their hard work and successful drama getting hate like the stars of WWWSK. :tears: So unfair to not let celebrities have a life.

10 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

My opinion is JHI doesn't want to be labeled as a advantage taker from SYJ's popularity.. he must thinks that its his fan meeting anyway no need to involve others, its all about himself n his fans

Though I am also disappointed coz there was no SYJ :sweatingbullets:

Lets hope the best for them !!

Me too extremely dissapointed that Noona is not there. Even if there is no romance between them, hope she can support as a co-star. :cold_sweat:

Archived