[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

2 hours ago, monica63 said:
Even their clothings are similar. What is this? I am laughing non-stop. The no. 1 shipper is not us fans but JTBC. Will Ho Dong mention ISH in front of Eunwoo. Maybe  something along this line "Eunwoo, ah you should have come  a few episodes earlier with Soo Hyang. You are very busy, meh."  Both of them have made JTBC famous and raked in money for the channel. They are being treated like king and queen. Our shippers life will be complete when we see both of them at AAA. Now are we going to see Eunwoo in Running Man soon?:blush:

LMAO!! This is cracking me up!! How could he?? 

Shippers gonna go crazy lolz.. JTBC giving us major goals

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quiet here so decided to post two videos. The admin of this video really like to tease Sung Hoon and Do Ji Han. Poor guys, why bring them in and show them to us Dorae shippers.  Soo Hyang is one lucky girl. HEr male leads are handsome and treats her like a princess.

She is so sexy and beautiful here.

I miss Dorae. And it been 6 days, Eonnie hasn’t post anything. Any news if she will attend the AAA? They should be together. They should see each other... please!

btw, how can she have a verified badge in instagram? While others celebrity, only 80k they were having verified badge in instagram? I wonder what is the criteria? 

While Eunwoo is busy doing a fan signing event, photoshoot and commercials... no updates for Soo hyang.. hopefully SH will get more commercials and photo shoot like EW! Hehehe.. I want them both to get more work so I can see them everyday in Naver  news and ig newsfeed  hahaha.. 

Good afternoon friends. Very quiet and no updated from ISH. I miss her terribly. We get to see Eunwoo almost everyday because he is everywhere and now he is on his way overseas for another endorsement. He is so busy and working non-stop. Soo Hyangssi, where are you?

Miss them? Then something to brighten up your weekend.

Another close-up, haha.

Spoiler

Similar fashion again. You can't help but think they seems to discuss their fashion sense as well. Shippers heart going delulu.

Will paste nice videos here in our soompi group for those who have no seen it yet. Let us keep our fingers crossed ISH will attend AAA. She has till 20 November to decide.

@prettysammy14 I wonder also how can she verified for the badge. It seems she must apply for it. Without Soo Hyang at AAA, it serves no purpose to just watch Eunwoo walk alone on the red carpet. We shippers will watch with a very heavy heart. He has to walk along with Soo Hyang and I am sure many artists on that day are also curious as to the two lovely couple relationship. If Soo Hyang wears anything sexy, she will really slays. Gosh, waiting fr the confirmation is torturous.

6 hours ago, monica63 said:

Good afternoon friends. Very quiet and no updated from ISH. I miss her terribly. We get to see Eunwoo almost everyday because he is everywhere and now he is on his way overseas for another endorsement. He is so busy and working non-stop. Soo Hyangssi, where are you?

Miss them? Then something to brighten up your weekend.

Another close-up, haha.

Reveal hidden contents

Similar fashion again. You can't help but think they seems to discuss their fashion sense as well. Shippers heart going delulu.

Will paste nice videos here in our soompi group for those who have no seen it yet. Let us keep our fingers crossed ISH will attend AAA. She has till 20 November to decide.

@prettysammy14 I wonder also how can she verified for the badge. It seems she must apply for it. Without Soo Hyang at AAA, it serves no purpose to just watch Eunwoo walk alone on the red carpet. We shippers will watch with a very heavy heart. He has to walk along with Soo Hyang and I am sure many artists on that day are also curious as to the two lovely couple relationship. If Soo Hyang wears anything sexy, she will really slays. Gosh, waiting fr the confirmation is torturous.

It’s ok if they will not walk together, as long as both them will be invited and will have awards. Maybe that will be enough. Seeing both of them in one awarding. 

What? She will apply for the badge verified? I thought its automatic once your are popular. She’s a humble person, she will not do such thing like that. I miss Eonnie. No updates from her. Eunwoo is everywhere. He is so popular nowadays. 

@prettysammy14 That was what I read somewhere though I don't know why it is not automatic given.  Reliable sources said that Eunwoo went to China on a personal reason and not photoshoots as mentioned earlier. I don't know the reason for his personal trip but I know he has a brother in China. ISH no updates and I wonder where she is now?

1 hour ago, monica63 said:

@prettysammy14 That was what I read somewhere though I don't know why it is not automatic given.  Reliable sources said that Eunwoo went to China on a personal reason and not photoshoots as mentioned earlier. I don't know the reason for his personal trip but I know he has a brother in China. ISH no updates and I wonder where she is now?

She has updated

She is having leisure time I guess!! 

Good morning chingus. Really love the fan made videos and bts. Soo Hyang is so nice and always supportive of all those people she has worked with. First it was MIno from Winner and now Jennie of Blackpink. She is so nice and adorable.

She knew we all missed her and update immediately. She really reads her fans posts.  This is a very heart warming thing she does for this couple. Arranged a wedding photoshoot because they couldn't do it when they got married. Really nice and beautiful lady. Looking forward to her new drama

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

***WAVING*** I know im very very very very very very LATE!!!!!!!!..................... lols.....even one of my friends was like 'oh you just watch this???' lols but honestly i have no regrets :) 

i enjoy it immensely over the weekend (Marathon it in 2 days ;) and now i look like a panda :D ).....the soft light romance....the bully....the self confidence that both Mirae & SooA lack off despite the beauty they have now....

and how KyungSeok butt into MiRae life....the slow take he took.....the soft jealousy that burn thru.....he was also really the knight in the shinning armor despite his claims of always 'Whatsoever' attitude

Better late than never! I'm very glad more people are finding and enjoying this drama, because it's such a hidden gem imo! 

And I totally agree with you on how lovable and heartfelt so many of the characters are. This was one of my favorite changes from the webtoon, where Mi Rae is pretty much alone until she meets Kyung Seok and Yoo Eun. I like seeing that she had people in her corner, like Hyun Jung and her parents, but even that isn't enough to stave off societal disapproval. 

Anyway, I can't wait to read more of your thoughts. :wub:

Archived