Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

@molaihawaii I have yet to watch TM but I agree he is the matured type and gets along well with noonas. He is intelligent and enjoys conversing with intelligent people too . Soo Hyang is a good conversationist. She makes people feel at ease. However, just like you, I watched some of the clips but not very interested also. I think Eunwoo is so young and being so famous suddenly must have been too much for him also. He is always with his manager so I believed he is very happy to have noona Soo Hyang to talk with. SHe is a very experienced actress and she is warm hearted and kind. It is not surprising if Eunwoo gets close to her fast. She is also so attractive that every guy would definitely have a crush on her. In variety shows, all guys admire her beauty. You see them saying she is beautiful. Even all her male co-stars in other dramas say that she is very friendly and approachable. Eunwoo also does not have many opportunity to mix freely with other female. His schedule is too tight.

Idols lives can be very lonely. Anyway, chingus let us keep our fingers crossed that a miracle will happen to our Dorae couple.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Guys I am dissapointed too!! I guess they pretty much invited the ppl they want to award!! There have been no news abt ISH or CEW being invited to AAA!! 

You are right. They only invited those people they want to have an award. However, it’s a popularity award. I hope they didn’t manipulate the votes because its our efforts. 

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, prettysammy14 said:

You are right. They only invited those people they want to have an award. However, it’s a popularity award. I hope they didn’t manipulate the votes because its our efforts. 

Whatever it is.. We know ISH n CEW did their best.. Hope they didn't manipulate it!! 

• Like 4

Sorry but I’m desperate now. I emailed playsupport@kstargroup.tv regarding the result and asia artist award about whom they want to invite only. I felt so betrayed. I played games just to have 50-100 hearts and I even purchased on the last day. I believe she was safe already.  :bawling:

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

When you are so sad and disappointed with the results , we need to see the above. I voted so diligently and definitely not happy with the outcome especially Soo Hyang's. Why do I feel cheated.

• Like 4

Guys I m joining u!! I can't get out of this dissapointment!!.. I still can't believe ISH dropped to 11 suddenly not even 4 or 5!! How a person who was in no. 3 position constantly could get down so fastly! :bawling:

@chiana2017 beauty edit.. It's our mind status now.. 

@prettysammy14 I can feel u.. I m soo much dissapointed!! 

@monica63 these IG posts r literally oozing life!! 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, prettysammy14 said:

Sorry but I’m desperate now. I emailed playsupport@kstargroup.tv regarding the result and asia artist award about whom they want to invite only. I felt so betrayed. I played games just to have 50-100 hearts and I even purchased on the last day. I believe she was safe already.  :bawling:

Me too:bawling::bawling:  I'm so frustrated! It feels like a scam. I hate this kind of voting mechanism. I think I'm done with those voting games. I will still support Dorae, follow up with their projects and wish them the best for future. 

• Like 4

Wow, a 10km marathon for our Soo Hyang this Sunday. Nice to know she actively participates in other activities.

• Like 6

These little coincidences from reel life to reality, makes our heart grow more fonder!! :wub:.. I know it's just a coincidence but still it makes us happy!! Good night chingus!! Hope to see DoRae again!! 

• Like 5

Good morning. A  beautiful girl to greet us in the morning. She is really beautiful with long hair. 

Both 21 years old when they won rookie awards. 

• Like 5

@icyphoenix haha, yeah, I saw this as well as the sports shoes Eunwoo was wearing. This is when all the shippers hopes return to an all time high again. Fans continue to post lively videos and photos of our couple thus making it harder to move on.

Even their recent postings look similar.

• Like 4

The video posted above is so cute especially the last part where she does the aegyo and he tells her Kyeopta!!!!!  It is nostalgic  to rewatch any m/v's of dorae couple!!!!:wub::wub:  They had the best chemistry in this drama as compared to any other drama couple, i have watched so far this year.  The Dorae couple are the best!!!!!!!!  This is the best drama for me this year as it broke many usual k-drama cliche's and it had a very very good lesson for the viewers.  Fighting!!!!  Saranghae Dorae couple!!!!!!!

• Like 6

@icyphoenix It would be nice if one or both won awards too!! But in any case.. even if they don't win, it's an opportunity to see them dressed up looking really good!! Hope ISH can also join :)

• Like 7

This AAA award is so confusing! Artists are on top 10 are not invited? What’s the sense of voting then?? ... So there’s a chance that SH will get an invitation too if that’s the case!! :sweatingbullets: I’ll be waiting for good news!! AAA please invite SH! I should message them! Hahaha

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, susieunnie said:

@icyphoenix It would be nice if one or both won awards too!! But in any case.. even if they don't win, it's an opportunity to see them dressed up looking really good!! Hope ISH can also join :)

I hope ISH gets an award this time at least!!  I want her to win for her role in this drama.. CEW has achieved more awards..  he might get an award here too as he is attending!! 

I want to see red carpet looks of ISH n CEW.. As CEW is alone attending he has high chances of being awarded!! 

Soompi is trolling us.. ISH's first partner n present partner r attending lolz 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1