[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

19 hours ago, loveISH said:

If thinking rationally I think the reason why Soohyang does not get awards because these awards given to Eunwoo are rookie awards, or new actor awards. ISH does not maybe fit in any categories of awards as of the moment.. if only she won the popularity award.. that was our best shot. =( I am only hoping for drama and TV awards early next year. ISH deserves recognition too. And I also wonder why Eunwoo won't be going to China with her. I am just happy with twinnings I see. 

There are lots categories for AAA.  Atleast she must be nominated as Best Star Award, Best Celebrity Award, Entertainer Award, Choice Award, Welcome Award (all as for television). 

I’m sure Eunwoo will be the Rising Star Award or Best New Actor. He will hit any of those. 

They both indeed deserve the recognition since the drama is popular and successfull. Based on her Vlive, she seemed not Invited at all. 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@prettysammy14 Yes, there are many categories of awards. Soo Hyang has been in the industry for about a decade now and although she is such a versatile actress, she has always been under-rated. Most of her dramas have high ratings and she never disappoints us with her acting. After the Atelier event and the Cebu trip, it has been like " If Eunwoo goes, she won't go and if she goes, Eunwoo won't go." Didn't most of the readers here realize that? Many of her international fans notice that.  

She is a seasoned actress and therefore could win an award as mentioned by you. Popularity award is not the only one.  I feel she is being pushed to one side. Not fair for a hardworking actress who has won so many fans worldwide. Now her followers on instagram have more than tripled. Even the photoshoot for Atelier is done separately. Ridicilous and Moonbin was brought in. I was wondering "huh"

Someone pointed out that both Soo Hyang and Eunwoo will be going to Beijing this week, and Soo Hyang mentioned an event on the 21st. I think it's for Atelier Cologne, so I hope that's why Eunwoo is going too. We learned he is going because of those creepy posters that sell flight tickets/informations for fans to stalk their idols, so I won't repost it here.

But I do love that MIIGB was beloved enough to get them both this exposure, fingers crossed there's an interview or at least pics.

42 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

Someone pointed out that both Soo Hyang and Eunwoo will be going to Beijing this week, and Soo Hyang mentioned an event on the 21st. I think it's for Atelier Cologne, so I hope that's why Eunwoo is going too. We learned he is going because of those creepy posters that sell flight tickets/informations for fans to stalk their idols, so I won't repost it here.

But I do love that MIIGB was beloved enough to get them both this exposure, fingers crossed there's an interview or at least pics.

I too thought the same as AAA is on November 28!! I think Soo Hyang didn't receive AAA invitation yet!! I hope we get to see EW n ISH together again!! 

58 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

OT:

Maybe this would have happened to our couple???:bawling:.  Since uri couple do not have a huge fanbase, they did not have a choice but to exit the 2nd poll stage

Might be coz i never understood how ISH who was constantly at 3rd position with a lot votes difference between the lower actress reached position 11 suddenly!! 

43 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Might be coz i never understood how ISH who was constantly at 3rd position with a lot votes difference between the lower actress reached position 11 suddenly!! 

I wonder if they are both in the 3rd round, maybe eun woo and Eonnie soohyang will be more competetive compare to Jinyoung and Han hyo joo respectively.  

Another DORAE COUPLE in Atelier event in Beijing! Yes! A lot of Chinese fans are happy to see them both in the event! 

Omg! Eunwoo posters and advertisements are all over Korea! Goodness! If I’m in subway train I see Eunwoo’s face! How I wish I see Soo Hyang face too! This guy really make so much money I bet! Even if I go to supermarket I see his Choco commercial! After MIIGB he got a lot of endorsements! I even went to Atelier store earlier to buy SH pomelo perfume! And I saw both of their pictures inside the store where they visited the event!! They both popular in Korea right now so I’m happy for both of them! Yey! Can’t wait to see the fans pictures of DORAE couple Atelier event in Beijing! 

Good evening friends. Yeah, finally Eunwoo got to go to Beijing. In his schedule, it was not stated that he would attend but all of a sudden, last minute he gets to go. Anyway, I thank Atelier for giving the couple an opportunity to be together in another Atelier event. Next target is Paris. @molaihawaii Eunwoo has been working non-stop since MIDGB. He is very lucky with so many endorsements and I hope Soo Hyang gets to have that many endorsements too. His face is everywhere in Korea. A millionaire at such a young age. I am waiting for fans in China to upload the event and photos of our couple.

@icyphoenix Till today, many can't believe Soo Hyang dropped to 11th position when she was consistently at 3rd and 4th position. Many thought the votes could be manipulated. It is too late now.

Now that Eunwoo is attending the Atelier in Beijing though initially he was not scheduled to go, I hope Soo Hyang can change her mind and attend AAA as Eunwoo's partner. Of course Eunwoo would have to take her. Chances may be slim but having hopes is good. Shippers all over the world are so happy. I think this is the first time that people actually go all out to ship[ this couple. Both looks too lovely and compatible. They have been so lovely on and off screen and make everyone so happy to see them together. Would appreciate if anyone who gets photos of them in China to post it here for us to see.

@icyphoenix They took the same flight but this time their movements were restricted. Many bodyguards. Soo Hyang is professional as always and smiled sweetly but Eunwoo looks a bit mad.  He keeps looking for someone but he can hardly move except around his bodyguards. He is surrounded by manager and bodyguards. Soo Hyang moves more freely. They took a special lane out to avoid fans as Chinese crowd will be large.

Recent photoshoot of Soo Hyang.

Flowers prepared by Amaris China. No one was allowed to meet her so the gifts were delivered to the hotel.

@monica63 I just hope to see them together in that event.. Hoping to see pics of them tomorrow!! It is said to be a private event so I m fearing that pics won't be allowed!! 

P. S. It seems EW n ISH had different seating arrangement or different flight itself as I saw a pic of EW in the flight.. But the surroundings were blurred.. I guess ISH wasn't there!! 

One of my favourite photos now. They look so lovely and I thank Atelier for bringing the couple to China. Hope to see them in Paris soon. 

Eunwoo holding 2 mics including Soo Hyang's. Our prince really cares for his princess.

@prettysammy14 Yes, let us vote our queen to the top.  The voting is still ongoing. She was not in the top 10 for AAA but we can vote her to be the top here. She deserves all the votes.

Can never forget this beautiful scene of this couple.

Archived