Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

Good afternoon chingus. I am just as sad that Soo Hyang is not attending AAA. She will be going to Beijing for an event on the 20th November 2018 and after that she will go somewhere else. Anyone know if it is Atelier event or something else. I guess we will only have the chance to see both Eunwoo and Soo Hyang at year end JTBC awards. I hope JTBC will have it end of this year. I also hope Soo Hyang will attend Astro concert next month. SHe supported Mino of Winner and Jennie of Blackpink. I hope she does the same for Eunwoo.

@icyphoenix I am crying together with you.:bawling:. We won't see her at AAA. I miss her so much. This is so upsetting.

Guys, don't forget to catch her tonight at SBS Survival 8.

@prettysammy14 Eunwoo was also not top 10. Then why was he invited. Is he going to win an award for something else? Our princess deserves an award too but somehow it looks like she is being blocked from attending. That is what some other groups are saying. These two are too close and some people didn't like it. They are like being separated purposely like this AAA. Both of them deserved to attend. Now Soo Hyang says she will be going somewhere. Haiz.

• Like 3

@monica63 I don't think it's atelier event.. It's something else related to perfume (Peking of perfume) !! Again no chance of DoRae together!! Does JTBC even have year end awards? I don't wanna assume something.. But it really seems they r avoiding meeting each other in social events!! Eunwoo might end up getting an award it seems!! 

• Sad 1

@icyphoenix JTBC apparently does not have it every year but they do hold the awards night once a while. 2018 has been a successful year for JTBC. They should honour the artists who have raked in good ratings. So, maybe they will decide to hold one. KBS, SBS and MBC the 3 big channels will normally hold it at the year end. So let's us all keep our fingers crossed. Did you all see Soo Hyang's latest IG update. Her eyes seem puffy . Some said she cried last night. Why, I wonder? So many thoughts crossed my mind. 

My only consolation is watching her tonight.

• Like 4

Hi fellow MNIGB lovers..I have been lurking since forever ;) I really miss our Dorae couple. I rewatched the show twice already and I realized something this last time. I realized that Mirae never really considered Kyung Seok to be all that good looking as everyone else. She was bullied so much and even after the surgery, she worried so much about what others think about her that she didn't pay attention to guys around her.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, monica63 said:

Good afternoon chingus. I am just as sad that Soo Hyang is not attending AAA. She will be going to Beijing for an event on the 20th November 2018 and after that she will go somewhere else. Anyone know if it is Atelier event or something else. I guess we will only have the chance to see both Eunwoo and Soo Hyang at year end JTBC awards. I hope JTBC will have it end of this year. I also hope Soo Hyang will attend Astro concert next month. SHe supported Mino of Winner and Jennie of Blackpink. I hope she does the same for Eunwoo.

@icyphoenix I am crying together with you.:bawling:. We won't see her at AAA. I miss her so much. This is so upsetting.

Guys, don't forget to catch her tonight at SBS Survival 8.

@prettysammy14 Eunwoo was also not top 10. Then why was he invited. Is he going to win an award for something else? Our princess deserves an award too but somehow it looks like she is being blocked from attending. That is what some other groups are saying. These two are too close and some people didn't like it. They are like being separated purposely like this AAA. Both of them deserved to attend. Now Soo Hyang says she will be going somewhere. Haiz.

I dont understand why she is being blocked? She didn’t do anything. She just did her best. 

And I guess Eunwoo will be having an award cause he is popular. 

• Like 3

@prettysammy14  As you can see her fanbase is growing and all over the instagram, twitter and youtube, fans are making postings of this couple. They  seem to be close and so as some say, some people are uneasy about this. Eunwoo is famous and popular. He needs to keep his cool next door boy image. Desirable but untouchable. Unfair all awards goes to him and Soo Hyang has yet to win one from any awards event. I thought that at least if she attends AAA, she will be rewarded but alas, she won't MIIDGB success is due mostly to her. She did a good job portraying Mirae. Eunwoo did well too but the story is about Mirae and her insecurities. ALthough she looked pretty after plastic surgery, she still feels insecure because she kept thinking people are looking at her in a peculiar way since they call her gangnam beauty. Since she won't go to AAA, it seems that there will be another award in Feb 2019. And of course hopefully JTBC year end awards if they decided to hold one. They should do so as many dramas of JTBC this year are good. Their drama should have a few awards, best couple, best actress, best writer etc.

Yes, Soo Hyang is going for Atelier event in China but Eunwoo cannot go. Why?

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, monica63 said:

@prettysammy14  As you can see her fanbase is growing and all over the instagram, twitter and youtube, fans are making postings of this couple. They  seem to be close and so as some say, some people are uneasy about this. Eunwoo is famous and popular. He needs to keep his cool next door boy image. Desirable but untouchable. Unfair all awards goes to him and Soo Hyang has yet to win one from any awards event. I thought that at least if she attends AAA, she will be rewarded but alas, she won't MIIDGB success is due mostly to her. She did a good job portraying Mirae. Eunwoo did well too but the story is about Mirae and her insecurities. ALthough she looked pretty after plastic surgery, she still feels insecure because she kept thinking people are looking at her in a peculiar way since they call her gangnam beauty. Since she won't go to AAA, it seems that there will be another award in Feb 2019. And of course hopefully JTBC year end awards if they decided to hold one. They should do so as many dramas of JTBC this year are good. Their drama should have a few awards, best couple, best actress, best writer etc.

Yes, Soo Hyang is going for Atelier event in China but Eunwoo cannot go. Why?

If thinking rationally I think the reason why Soohyang does not get awards because these awards given to Eunwoo are rookie awards, or new actor awards. ISH does not maybe fit in any categories of awards as of the moment.. if only she won the popularity award.. that was our best shot. =( I am only hoping for drama and TV awards early next year. ISH deserves recognition too. And I also wonder why Eunwoo won't be going to China with her. I am just happy with twinnings I see. 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, loveneverfails1384 said:

Hi fellow MNIGB lovers..I have been lurking since forever ;) I really miss our Dorae couple. I rewatched the show twice already and I realized something this last time. I realized that Mirae never really considered Kyung Seok to be all that good looking as everyone else. She was bullied so much and even after the surgery, she worried so much about what others think about her that she didn't pay attention to guys around her.

no she was bullied too much and it will take a toll on anyone self confidence and also it will take times for it to be rebuild again....

things like this doesnt come overnight....and mainly she  had never pay KyungSeok much attention probably he is also the type of guy that kept all to himself due to his 'no care' attitude

• Like 4

19 hours ago, loveISH said:

If thinking rationally I think the reason why Soohyang does not get awards because these awards given to Eunwoo are rookie awards, or new actor awards. ISH does not maybe fit in any categories of awards as of the moment.. if only she won the popularity award.. that was our best shot. =( I am only hoping for drama and TV awards early next year. ISH deserves recognition too. And I also wonder why Eunwoo won't be going to China with her. I am just happy with twinnings I see. 

There are lots categories for AAA.  Atleast she must be nominated as Best Star Award, Best Celebrity Award, Entertainer Award, Choice Award, Welcome Award (all as for television). 

I’m sure Eunwoo will be the Rising Star Award or Best New Actor. He will hit any of those. 

They both indeed deserve the recognition since the drama is popular and successfull. Based on her Vlive, she seemed not Invited at all. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

@prettysammy14 Yes, there are many categories of awards. Soo Hyang has been in the industry for about a decade now and although she is such a versatile actress, she has always been under-rated. Most of her dramas have high ratings and she never disappoints us with her acting. After the Atelier event and the Cebu trip, it has been like " If Eunwoo goes, she won't go and if she goes, Eunwoo won't go." Didn't most of the readers here realize that? Many of her international fans notice that.  

She is a seasoned actress and therefore could win an award as mentioned by you. Popularity award is not the only one.  I feel she is being pushed to one side. Not fair for a hardworking actress who has won so many fans worldwide. Now her followers on instagram have more than tripled. Even the photoshoot for Atelier is done separately. Ridicilous and Moonbin was brought in. I was wondering "huh"

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Someone pointed out that both Soo Hyang and Eunwoo will be going to Beijing this week, and Soo Hyang mentioned an event on the 21st. I think it's for Atelier Cologne, so I hope that's why Eunwoo is going too. We learned he is going because of those creepy posters that sell flight tickets/informations for fans to stalk their idols, so I won't repost it here.

But I do love that MIIGB was beloved enough to get them both this exposure, fingers crossed there's an interview or at least pics.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

Someone pointed out that both Soo Hyang and Eunwoo will be going to Beijing this week, and Soo Hyang mentioned an event on the 21st. I think it's for Atelier Cologne, so I hope that's why Eunwoo is going too. We learned he is going because of those creepy posters that sell flight tickets/informations for fans to stalk their idols, so I won't repost it here.

But I do love that MIIGB was beloved enough to get them both this exposure, fingers crossed there's an interview or at least pics.

I too thought the same as AAA is on November 28!! I think Soo Hyang didn't receive AAA invitation yet!! I hope we get to see EW n ISH together again!! 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

OT:

Maybe this would have happened to our couple???:bawling:.  Since uri couple do not have a huge fanbase, they did not have a choice but to exit the 2nd poll stage

Might be coz i never understood how ISH who was constantly at 3rd position with a lot votes difference between the lower actress reached position 11 suddenly!! 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Might be coz i never understood how ISH who was constantly at 3rd position with a lot votes difference between the lower actress reached position 11 suddenly!! 

I wonder if they are both in the 3rd round, maybe eun woo and Eonnie soohyang will be more competetive compare to Jinyoung and Han hyo joo respectively.  

• Like 3