Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

KyungSeok with his no care attitude till he bump into MiRae again.....a person who put the first smile in his face for a long times....it was because of the legs move that had him remember her.....he didnt really think too much of her face....

when he first talk to her during high school was because MiRae wore the same perfume that reminded him of his mother a woman that he loath all this while till later on....he really wasnt like others maybe cause of what he was put thru from his own mother....who went crazy and scram out of his life for over 10 years.....

while he do not carry physical scars he carry emotional scars....but slowly when he bump into MiRae again....he slowly open up.....as far as we can see he was the one who had help MiRae to bloom besides the surgery her mother gotten her.....MiRae had also indirectly make KyungSeok to care more about his surrounding....and be more interested....

he was never really interested in anything but MiRae was different to him......she hold a charm to him as she was the one person who brought the light into his life when everything else was monotone at their best and he had always thought that will be how he will pass his life through...he thought her how to stop caring about what others thought of her and do what she thought best.....MiRae had also thought him that there is more to the world than meet the eyes and that the mother he loath was going through her own emotional wars which she had handle badly and brought on the bad impact on him......

slowly forgiveness came and bonding came too....

over all i love the whole drama story lines....it wasnt too rush wasnt too slow either....things happen at every single turns...it is a pretty normal stories that we can find everywhere....however sometimes something this light is one of the best thing we can hope for to past our times with and make us realize there are more than just meet the eyes :) every stones every sigh carry their own story and so who are we to judge them? we are never in their position and we  never been through what they been thru....this drama had shown me this much....

• Like 6

Another DORAE COUPLE in Atelier event in Beijing! Yes! A lot of Chinese fans are happy to see them both in the event! 

Omg! Eunwoo posters and advertisements are all over Korea! Goodness! If I’m in subway train I see Eunwoo’s face! How I wish I see Soo Hyang face too! This guy really make so much money I bet! Even if I go to supermarket I see his Choco commercial! After MIIGB he got a lot of endorsements! I even went to Atelier store earlier to buy SH pomelo perfume! And I saw both of their pictures inside the store where they visited the event!! They both popular in Korea right now so I’m happy for both of them! Yey! Can’t wait to see the fans pictures of DORAE couple Atelier event in Beijing! 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, molaihawaii said:

Another DORAE COUPLE in Atelier event in Beijing! Yes! A lot of Chinese fans are happy to see them both in the event! 

Omg! Eunwoo posters and advertisements are all over Korea! Goodness! If I’m in subway train I see Eunwoo’s face! How I wish I see Soo Hyang face too! This guy really make so much money I bet! Even if I go to supermarket I see his Choco commercial! After MIIGB he got a lot of endorsements! I even went to Atelier store earlier to buy SH pomelo perfume! And I saw both of their pictures inside the store where they visited the event!! They both popular in Korea right now so I’m happy for both of them! Yey! Can’t wait to see the fans pictures of DORAE couple Atelier event in Beijing! 

im sure we will have ample  of pictures later :) 

• Like 4

Good evening friends. Yeah, finally Eunwoo got to go to Beijing. In his schedule, it was not stated that he would attend but all of a sudden, last minute he gets to go. Anyway, I thank Atelier for giving the couple an opportunity to be together in another Atelier event. Next target is Paris. @molaihawaii Eunwoo has been working non-stop since MIDGB. He is very lucky with so many endorsements and I hope Soo Hyang gets to have that many endorsements too. His face is everywhere in Korea. A millionaire at such a young age. I am waiting for fans in China to upload the event and photos of our couple.

@icyphoenix Till today, many can't believe Soo Hyang dropped to 11th position when she was consistently at 3rd and 4th position. Many thought the votes could be manipulated. It is too late now.

Now that Eunwoo is attending the Atelier in Beijing though initially he was not scheduled to go, I hope Soo Hyang can change her mind and attend AAA as Eunwoo's partner. Of course Eunwoo would have to take her. Chances may be slim but having hopes is good. Shippers all over the world are so happy. I think this is the first time that people actually go all out to ship[ this couple. Both looks too lovely and compatible. They have been so lovely on and off screen and make everyone so happy to see them together. Would appreciate if anyone who gets photos of them in China to post it here for us to see.

• Like 5

I hope that Eonnie Soo Hyang will be invited in this AAA since she’s the main cast of the popular MIIGB. While even up to now, its still in the too for the most popular drama. Please AAA, I’m begging you to invite her. Oh please. 

• Like 2

@icyphoenix They took the same flight but this time their movements were restricted. Many bodyguards. Soo Hyang is professional as always and smiled sweetly but Eunwoo looks a bit mad.  He keeps looking for someone but he can hardly move except around his bodyguards. He is surrounded by manager and bodyguards. Soo Hyang moves more freely. They took a special lane out to avoid fans as Chinese crowd will be large.

Recent photoshoot of Soo Hyang.

Flowers prepared by Amaris China. No one was allowed to meet her so the gifts were delivered to the hotel.

• Like 4

@monica63 I just hope to see them together in that event.. Hoping to see pics of them tomorrow!! It is said to be a private event so I m fearing that pics won't be allowed!! 

P. S. It seems EW n ISH had different seating arrangement or different flight itself as I saw a pic of EW in the flight.. But the surroundings were blurred.. I guess ISH wasn't there!! 

• Like 2

We've heard that the event was changed from private to public.  If that's the case.. then we will have a lot of photos. Event is at 2pm china time

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, loveISH said:

We've heard that the event was changed from private to public.  If that's the case.. then we will have a lot of photos. Event is at 2pm china time

another 1 hour to go.... lols too bad i cant hog weibo in my office lols :D 

• LOL 1

One of my favourite photos now. They look so lovely and I thank Atelier for bringing the couple to China. Hope to see them in Paris soon. 

Eunwoo holding 2 mics including Soo Hyang's. Our prince really cares for his princess.

@prettysammy14 Yes, let us vote our queen to the top.  The voting is still ongoing. She was not in the top 10 for AAA but we can vote her to be the top here. She deserves all the votes.

Can never forget this beautiful scene of this couple.

• Like 4

@icyphoenix Guess you know that they were on the same flight and after arrival they went to the hotel where they had a dinner prepared for the group.  Eunwoo looks very matured now. I guess he has to maintain DO Kyungseok looks to be on par with Soo Hyang:blush:. Hope Atelier will have another event in Paris or London. Let our couple travel overseas.  Not sure but heard they sat together on the plane and that is why the surroundings were blurred.  Nevertheless, both of them looks stunning.

• Like 3

They are so beautiful together. I agree with @monica63,  CEW looks so matured for his age and they look so compatible.  BTW, ISY's dress, i saw the same dress worn by NJH for 100DMP press conference.  I hope she wore some other dress.  

cr: as tagged

• Like 4

Related image

• Like 5

@monica63 if what u said r true then I m jumping with joy!! Hope we get more events where we can see them together!! Hopefully a drama together too!! 

Edit

I saw pics of Eun woo returning to seoul but didn't see any pics of ISH returning? Did she return or stayed back? 

• Like 5

@pad-hari Even Eunwoo's outfit similar top D.O. However, because our couple are gorgeous looking and tall, somehow they look fantastic in their own respective outfits.

Our beautiful princess for Grazia.

• Like 5