[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my favorite things about Mi Rae & Kyung Seok is how much braver she became when worrying about him or defending him so...

tumblr_pfb8oeyGVT1qe0l0wo6_400.gif tumblr_pfb8oeyGVT1qe0l0wo5_400.gif

tumblr_pfb8oeyGVT1qe0l0wo8_400.gif tumblr_pfb8oeyGVT1qe0l0wo7_400.gif

tumblr_pfb8oeyGVT1qe0l0wo2_400.gif tumblr_pfb8oeyGVT1qe0l0wo4_r1_400.gif

tumblr_pfb8oeyGVT1qe0l0wo1_400.gif tumblr_pfb8oeyGVT1qe0l0wo3_400.gif

tumblr_pfb8oeyGVT1qe0l0wo10_400.gif tumblr_pfb8oeyGVT1qe0l0wo9_400.gif

(x)

6 hours ago, molaihawaii said:

Rewatch team! Why I keep playing Mi-Rae dance New Face! I just love that part! It’s because her inner beauty comes out?? Hmmmm... so fun to watch her doing the dance!

I was actually a little sad they never brought her dancing back, but I guess poor Soo Hyang would be too exhausted to practice another routine while filming lol

Just realize from this IG post that CEW’s style in the Elle photoshoot is similar to this scene in the webtoon. He looks so dashing with this style!

This scene in the webtoon is when they’re having a date on KS’s birthday. They later go to a clothing store and MR made KS tried so many different outfits, and every outfit looks good on him that MR felt like buying all of them for his birthday, lol. On the other hand, KS was very determined to get something else for his birthday present: first kiss with MR :D which he did get at the end of the day after a couple of failed attempts, haha.

At first I kinda wish they will follow this scene in the webtoon. But I also love how they did it in the drama so I’m pretty happy about it!

1 hour ago, kangminjae said:

One of my favorite things about Mi Rae & Kyung Seok is how much braver she became when worrying about him or defending him so...

I was actually a little sad they never brought her dancing back, but I guess poor Soo Hyang would be too exhausted to practice another routine while filming lol

When Eun said that Kyung Seok likes Mi Rae more than she likes him, I am agree with that. But seeing that gifs you posted, I think Mi Rae cares about him as much as he cares for her. She just didn’t show it directly. :) Aaah that gifs are so pretty and all the feeeellllssss. :heart: Thank you for sharing that. 

And yes it would be epic to bring the dance back. Mi Rae teaching Kyung Seok how to dance New Face. :lol: The irony is, in real life, we all know that Cha Eun Woo is the one that always teaching Soo Hyang about dance:lol:. In Knowing Brother, ISH and CEW danced to New Face together and OMG CEW dance to New Face are just EPIC! 

But yes both ISH and CEW would be too exhausted to practice and record another dancing scene. ISH said in her interview that CEW and her were only sleep about an hour a week. :(

@shunnie it would be cute to have that kind of scene like the webtoon. :lol: But the drama did a great job about his birthday scene too. And that ig post, CEW is definitely a real life Do Kyung Seok. Except, he is more talkative and smiling lot more than DKS. :heart:

42 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

And yes it would be epic to bring the dance back. Mi Rae teaching Kyung Seok how to dance New Face. :lol: The irony is, in real life, we all know that Cha Eun Woo is the one that always teaching Soo Hyang about dance:lol:. In Knowing Brother, ISH and CEW danced to New Face together and OMG CEW dance to New Face are just EPIC!

Oh, my goodness! Mi Rae actually teaching Kyung Seok to dance would have been adorkable, and hilarious given what we know.

Halo I'm new here and I really like MIIGB.. I fall for all the cast <3 especially Dorae couple ><

But did you guys saw recent Vlive from ISH account? idk what to say but I think somehing going on between ISH and CEW, I mean you can see EW act so cold to SH even I can see that he keep avoiding and ignoring her intentionally while tried to care for Dohee in front of the viewer instead of SH. I'm worried because maybe EW fans attack SH so they intentionally act cold around each other, and the way EW keep move back whenever ISH try to get close to him not even body contact. Am I the only one who notice that? Anyway I'm not real ISH CEW shipper, yes I'm the fans of Dorae couple but just for drama only, I just hope they will get close in real life as a good friend, but seriously last Vlive really uncomfortable to watch because I used to see CEW that warm and caring for SH Noona. Lol I'm too sensitive.

2 hours ago, pinkyffdsds said:

Halo I'm new here and I really like MIIGB.. I fall for all the cast <3 especially Dorae couple ><

But did you guys saw recent Vlive from ISH account? idk what to say but I think somehing going on between ISH and CEW, I mean you can see EW act so cold to SH even I can see that he keep avoiding and ignoring her intentionally while tried to care for Dohee in front of the viewer instead of SH. I'm worried because maybe EW fans attack SH so they intentionally act cold around each other, and the way EW keep move back whenever ISH try to get close to him not even body contact. Am I the only one who notice that? Anyway I'm not real ISH CEW shipper, yes I'm the fans of Dorae couple but just for drama only, I just hope they will get close in real life as a good friend, but seriously last Vlive really uncomfortable to watch because I used to see CEW that warm and caring for SH Noona. Lol I'm too sensitive.

Odd. I didn't get that vibe at all from the recent Vlive. In fact, I thought he was kind of shy around her but he still teases her and they still get along so well and are comfortable with each other. I haven't been following but I didn't think EW fans didn't like ISH - what I did see was CEW keep holding the camera whenever ISH held it. It's like his caring side for her. LOL *delulu*

3 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

Odd. I didn't get that vibe at all from the recent Vlive. In fact, I thought he was kind of shy around her but he still teases her and they still get along so well and are comfortable with each other. I haven't been following but I didn't think EW fans didn't like ISH - what I did see was CEW keep holding the camera whenever ISH held it. It's like his caring side for her. LOL *delulu*

Yeah, I didn't get a cold vibe from them at all, just a light and teasing one. If it was more subdued then in filming videos, that might be because we were seeing 45 minutes nonstop instead of cherry-picking a few cute moments to make up a 3 minute video, lol. After all, we got him teasing her twice, her chasing him, the other two actors "leaving them to themselves" etc. within the vlive. And they still speak very highly of each other, so I doubt anything's going on. If they did tone down their behavior because of his fans, well, that would just imply they knew there was something to tone down. :ph34r:

@icyphoenix That fanart is so cute! And all of bpwinces!'s Dorae videos make me melt. I hope we get plenty more from various talented artists in the next few weeks before we're all swept away by the next kdrama craze.

42445887_10156791133510929_8645525814001

CEW's hotness multiplies 20x when he's in turtleneck..specifically in black turtleneck *hearteyes*

Even without any suit on, he's hot in t.neck even when he's being 'crazy'

Spoiler

Too bad they scrapped the webtoon 'clothes display by model Do Kyung suk' in the drama then we could've joined Kang Mirae and the store salesperson in 'appreciating' his awesomeness.

4 hours ago, pinkyffdsds said:

I didn’t feel that coldness at all. What I notices is that CEw kept on having small coughs probably he was still sick during their vlive. They were still both playful and CEW kept holding the camera for ISH.

I didn’t feel the coldness too. It was like a normal friend would do. Of course they won’t always do skinship and I don’t think he will initiate it in front of camera because he is an idol afterall. Yes, I think he was still a little bit sick because he kept having coughs. OMG I thought I was the onky one noticing that he kept holding the camera whenever ISH held it :love: what a gentleman. :lol: and watching him remembering ISH real birthday rather than Kang Mi Rae’s birthday is good enough for me. :heart:

I’m enjoying rewatching the show through the eyes of my friend, who was thoroughly impressed with Mi Rae calling out the wrist grab in episode 3. She’s not a fan of “cold” male leads in general, so she’s not in love with DKS yet, but I expect her to change her tune around 5 or 6 when he starts showing his feels non-stop lmao.

25 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

I’m enjoying rewatching the show through the eyes of my friend, who was thoroughly impressed with Mi Rae calling out the wrist grab in episode 3. She’s not a fan of “cold” male leads in general, so she’s not in love with DKS yet, but I expect her to change her tune around 5 or 6 when he starts showing his feels non-stop lmao.

I m watching from the start.. The first time he pushed the door where CW sunbae was blocking.. The way he gazed her n asked aren't you from jaryoung school.. *literally melting*:wub:.. The second scene where he made CW fall n said" ah, mistake"*swoon*:phew:then MR falls in his arms *ok,now I m dead*B)

ISY updated her instagram.  She did a photoshoot.  :love:.  But i dont like her outfit here.  I feel the camera/picture quality is also not so good.

Also reg. CEW in a suit, he was looking so good in MIIGB where he was working as a part time with MR.  But the one in the recent instagram, he look kinda old coz i think the suit does not fit him properly.  it s kinda loose.  And what he is  a second lead ..... Why release it now after he finished doing a male lead drama.  They shd hv released it before.  And i was very very happy with all his outfits in this drama.  Unlike some stars, who wear their pants only 3/4- his fitting of pants and shirts were very good, especially he looked nice in T-shirts (BLUE/BLACK STRIPES with WHITE COLLAR reading in library)

37 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

ISY updated her instagram.  She did a photoshoot.  :love:.  But i dont like her outfit here.  I feel the camera/picture quality is also not so good.

Also reg. CEW in a suit, he was looking so good in MIIGB where he was working as a part time with MR.  But the one in the recent instagram, he look kinda old coz i think the suit does not fit him properly.  it s kinda loose.  And what he is  a second lead ..... Why release it now after he finished doing a male lead drama.  They shd hv released it before.  And i was very very happy with all his outfits in this drama.  Unlike some stars, who wear their pants only 3/4- his fitting of pants and shirts were very good, especially he looked nice in T-shirts (BLUE/BLACK STRIPES with WHITE COLLAR reading in library)

She still looks beautiful even in that kind of outfit. :heart: Is she doing more photoshoot for post-drama interview? 

Maybe because the web drama will ve released in October that's why they just released it now. And true, I prefer his part time job suit rather than that one in the photo. :lol: (or maybe because I am too bias with Do Kyung seok?) 

Tbh, I am not a fan of flower boy type of guy. But CEW is the only exception. His hairstyle and his outfit in this drama really suit him and made him more outstanding. I have heart eyes on him since the 1st episode even in that orientation uniform with just white shirt and blue jacket. :wub:

My favorite ones are his part time job outfit (I am drooling over this) and the stripe shirt in DKS birthday. And don't start about ISH outfit. I love all of them. :heart::heart:

3 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I m watching from the start.. The first time he pushed the door where CW sunbae was blocking.. The way he gazed her n asked aren't you from jaryoung school.. *literally melting*:wub:.. The second scene where he made CW fall n said" ah, mistake"*swoon*:phew:then MR falls in his arms *ok,now I m dead*B)

Yay rewatch! I love how his gaze follows her from the moment he hears the name "kang mi rae," and he tries to figure out if it's her or not. that girl really left an impression on him in middle school. B)

1 hour ago, kangminjae said:

Yay rewatch! I love how his gaze follows her from the moment he hears the name "kang mi rae," and he tries to figure out if it's her or not. that girl really left an impression on him in middle school. B)

The only yeoja who captures his mind n heart is kang mi rae.. If she was in her old face, he would have immediately recognized her n pursued her:ph34r:.. I love that part of Do Kyung seok!! 

-----------------------------------------

Thanksgiving wishes from eun woo

tf1iXqe.jpg

cVJtQ0G.jpg

P. S. Just sharing coz it reminds me of our show.. Couple hoodie :D

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

The only yeoja who captures his mind n heart is kang mi rae.. If she was in her old face, he would have immediately recognized her n pursued her:ph34r:.. I love that part of Do Kyung seok!! 

-----------------------------------------

Thanksgiving wishes from eun woo

P. S. Just sharing coz it reminds me of our show.. Couple hoodie :D

That hoodie made an appearance again :lol: how can i move on from Do Kyung seok???? :heart::heart: 

Archived