[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

Me too, i am also rewatching but only selective part especially OTP scenes/KS- his mom/HJ-MR/bromance bet KS/WY part. 

When I was watching ep.13 i did not expect MR's confession to KS.  I hope nobody expected it at that moment, isnt it?  KS just called to confirm if she rejected WY last night.  But out of the blue, she just confessed to him that she like him.  Both were stunned and utter silence and the camera just panning on both of them.  OMG!!!!! what a moment!!!!!! esp, KS who could not believe his ears and EW expressed it very well.  

Also the most memorable scene for me were between KS and his mom after he got drunk and came to the co. the next day where she was like straightening him not to drink so much etc.......

another scene, is when KS took care of WY after he got drunk and preparing him hangover soup the next day.  I liked their bromance very much after KS came to live with WY.  

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

The only yeoja who captures his mind n heart is kang mi rae.. If she was in her old face, he would have immediately recognized her n pursued her:ph34r:.. I love that part of Do Kyung seok!!

I agree! If only MR had her old face DKS will not have any jealous issues too. :lol:

I will start to rewatch tonight. 

4 hours ago, pad-hari said:

When I was watching ep.13 i did not expect MR's confession to KS.  I hope nobody expected it at that moment, isnt it?  KS just called to confirm if she rejected WY last night.  But out of the blue, she just confessed to him that she like him.  Both were stunned and utter silence and the camera just panning on both of them.  OMG!!!!! what a moment!!!!!! esp, KS who could not believe his ears and EW expressed it very well.  

This scene was perfect, especially with that totally realistic awkwardness at the very start of a first relationship. I love that neither of them know what they’re doing, that Mi Rae has the balls to admit that it feels the same as friendship so far, and that for Kyung Seok just holding her hand makes a world of difference. :wub:

1 minute ago, kangminjae said:

This scene was perfect, especially with that totally realistic awkwardness at the very start of a first relationship. I love that neither of them know what they’re doing, that Mi Rae has the balls to admit that it feels the same as friendship so far, and that for Kyung Seok just holding her hand makes a world of difference. :wub:

I love the next morning scene too when DKS was waiting for her in bus stop didn’t know how to do and tried some poses. :lol: Then, when they met, they were like “Hi” “Hi” “Did you sleep well?” “Yes. Did you sleep well too?” :blush: so cuuuttteeee. And ISH super cute english.:heart:

13 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

Kyung Seok just holding her hand makes a world of difference. :wub:

Actually MR is also not innocent.  She imagines various intimate scenarios happening between lovers with KS whenever she is alone with him.  When she had to change the wet t-shirt in the room alone with KS missing the last boat and staying in a available room scenerio and when she went to see movie with him, the popcorn scenario. Here also she is asking KS that there is no difference when they were friends and now after they start dating.  That time KS is asking for her permission if he can hold her hand.  So she is the one who is initiating skinship

@annie1234 I saved those gifs just for this occasion :D

Kyungsuk’s morning after Mirae's confession

Fidgeting…
002_4.gif

Posing (probably one of the rare times he tries to look cool in his life)
003_3.gif

Girlfriend showed up, and all thoughts dissipated….
004_5.gif

Spoiler

Checking her out from top to bottom!!!!
005_2.gif

Credit to a fellow Beannie who posted this :love:

1 hour ago, kangminjae said:

Very well said! I loved seeing their awkwardness! Hahaha! I didn’t expect her sudden confession too. I could just imagine DKS not washing his hand that night! They way he looked at his hand before he left MR was priceless! The innocent couple who are so clueless with what they were doing was something that made me love this show even more. B)

I am trying my best to avoid this thread so I would not miss them so much but I just can’t stop checking for an update for the season 2!!! Hahaha I wish! :P

1 hour ago, 0live13ranch said:

@annie1234 I saved those gifs just for this occasion :D

Kyungsuk’s morning after Mirae's confession

Fidgeting…

Posing (probably one of the rare times he tries to look cool in his life)

Girlfriend showed up, and all thoughts dissipated….

Credit to a fellow Beannie who posted this :love:

OMG yes!!!!! He tried to look cool in front of his gf. He didn't realize that whatever he does are photoshoot. DKS trying to be cool is so funny.

And I just realized that DKS loves to checking her out :tounge_xd: just like he checked her out when he saw her in school uniform. 

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

Actually MR is also not innocent.  She imagines various intimate scenarios happening between lovers with KS whenever she is alone with him.  When she had to change the wet t-shirt in the room alone with KS missing the last boat and staying in a available room scenerio and when she went to see movie with him, the popcorn scenario. Here also she is asking KS that there is no difference when they were friends and now after they start dating.  That time KS is asking for her permission if he can hold her hand.  So she is the one who is initiating skinship

And don't forget about the deleted scene where Mi Rae imagining under the rain with Kyung Seok and almost kissing. The movie "date" was almost including an almost kiss too. Naughty MiRae.:P

26 minutes ago, volturi987 said:

I am trying my best to avoid this thread so I would not miss them so much but I just can’t stop checking for an update for the season 2!!! Hahaha I wish! :P

I heard Voice got yet another season, but I guess it would take a lot for something like Gangnam Beauty to get a season 2. Especially because they wouldn't have much more material to work off of, but I'd be happy to watch 16 episodes of MR & KS helping WY realize HJ was the one for him lmao.

22 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

And don't forget about the deleted scene where Mi Rae imagining under the rain with Kyung Seok and almost kissing. The movie "date" was almost including an almost kiss too. Naughty MiRae.:P

Oh, man. I'm still so sad we never saw that scene lmao. They should at least post the full scene on youtube!

Well, maybe if they decided to make season 2, they will explore about their life after graduating university. Looking for a job, new challenge in workplace, WY falling for HJ, and of course, KS proposing to MR :wub:. But since it won't be likely to happen, I am just gonna rewatch all 16 episodes again and maybe if we are lucky, we can get dvd of this drama. *crossing all my fingers* :lol:

1 hour ago, annie1234 said:

Well, maybe if they decided to make season 2, they will explore about their life after graduating university. Looking for a job, new challenge in workplace, WY falling for HJ, and of course, KS proposing to MR :wub:. But since it won't be likely to happen, I am just gonna rewatch all 16 episodes again and maybe if we are lucky, we can get dvd of this drama. *crossing all my fingers* :lol:

Does anyone know what it normally takes to get a DVD? I'm wondering why some can get it and others not.

It's finally 25th September!

생일 축하해요, 강미래 ! :heart:

Happy birthday to uri Mi Rae~

giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

ISH IG update

According to korean standard time, it's uri Mi Rae's birthday!! Chukayae Mi Rae :kiss_wink:

I guess ISH is still in Busan for Chuseok holiday. So beautiful :love:

@kangminjae they usually will open a survey in daum to calculate the dvd demands. If the votes reached a certain amount of target, they usually will make the dvd. But for this one, I heard that the production company cancelled the dvd  making. But @pad-hari said that she heard about the talking of dvd making again in DC gall. so, hopefully we will get dvd for this one.

Archived