[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

hahaha if they became real life couple, we might saved the universe :lol::lol: 

That’s funny! Why not and we never know! CrOss our fingers! Hahaha 

Should be the other way around because Eunwoo is so lucky to act with Soo Hyang.. she’s a veteran actress and all of her leading man are handsome and her dramas are also popular! I will call it Eunwoo’s lucky charm! Thanks to ISH! Sorry, my bias is really ISH! I tried to stay away from charming leading man... it’s really hard to move on! hahaha 

35 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

LMAO poor shipper hearts :phew:.. Wants more n more!! 

:lol::lol: my shipper heart wants more!!!!!

33 minutes ago, molaihawaii said:

That’s funny! Why not and we never know! CrOss our fingers! Hahaha 

Should be the other way around because Eunwoo is so lucky to act with Soo Hyang.. she’s a veteran actress and all of her leading man are handsome and her dramas are also popular! I will call it Eunwoo’s lucky charm! Thanks to ISH! Sorry, my bias is really ISH! I tried to stay away from charming leading man... it’s really hard to move on! hahaha 

Yes. As a rookie actor, EunWoo is definitely lucky because he got this project and be able to work opposite veteran actress like ISH. Eunwoo's lucky charm :lol: I tried not to ship the actors outside the drama but I can't help about this one. It's CEW and ISH's fault! They are too adorable together! :heart:

4 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Lolz fans:joy:

ISH is soo damn funny lol.. The girl slays it!! 

Loolll :joy:omg ISH is definitely the type of personality that i love.. ..  i love her interviews her personality is just so amazing it is difficult to not have interest in a someone like her.. she definitely not superficial

1 minute ago, soesje said:

Loolll :joy:omg ISH is definitely the type of personality that i love.. ..  i love her interviews her personality is just so amazing it is difficult to not have interest in a someone like her.. she definitely not superficial

Who will not fall in love with this kinda girl!! She is my girl crush:wub:.. She is brutally honest n graceful!! 

I tried to refrain myself from logging in and posting, hope that I would move on. LOL, so very wrong am I :D

Now I move to watching JTBC clips without subs. When I watch with subs, I always look at them to understand the context and hence miss quite a few of subtle expressions in their scenes. What a poor fan would do but learning a few sentences in Korean :D

By the way, don't know if anyone posted this before, but I found this MV on Youtube. The song "Rewrite the stars" fits our couple so well :heart:

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

Eun Woo is attending the awards.. Hope soo hyangie too attends it!! But she isn't nominated:mellow:

I don’t think Soo Hyang will attend that awards because she isn’t a nominee.But who knows. *fingers crossed* Is MIIGB gettin nomination for another categories? 

If she didn’t attend, I hope CEW will win the award :blush: Can’t wait to see actor CEW in suit :heart::heart:

1 hour ago, annie1234 said:

I don’t think Soo Hyang will attend that awards because she isn’t a nominee.But who knows. *fingers crossed* Is MIIGB gettin nomination for another categories? 

If she didn’t attend, I hope CEW will win the award :blush: Can’t wait to see actor CEW in suit :heart::heart:

Now that's the sadness.. Hope Eun Woo wins it to compensate the missing  factor.. I m super happy to see CEW in any event!! 

P. S. Autospell check.. It's missing guys:lol:

3 hours ago, 0live13ranch said:

By the way, don't know if anyone posted this before, but I found this MV on Youtube. The song "Rewrite the stars" fits our couple so well :heart:

Turns out I have seen it, but I totally forgot about it and I love it. The lyrics are surprisingly perfect for them.

Again I m shook by this simplistic scene where DoRae have their first meal together:heart:.. The way she wanted to treat him to food but was nervous.. The way he asked out n she replied yes.. She was very cautious of KS even before her feelings started.. Then KS not leaving this chance asked her for their first meal aka date.B). Well, I loved how nervous mess MR was treating KS that she took the wrong order lolz:crazy:

I liked the director or writers precision here.. :star:We could see WH n his friend in the background looking at MR n KS n then he tells others that they saw them together.. The writer didn't drop them suddenly to say they saw them.. 

19 minutes ago, sks18 said:

Anyone here know how we can start a forum for actors and actresses? I'm not seeing one for Im Soo Hyang or CEW.

It's already created.. But it isn't much active..

--------------------------------------------

Keep voting guys

Spoiler

https://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/preVote.html?type=factor

The deadline is only till 12 of next month!! Let's raise up ranks for ISH n CEW!! 

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

Keep voting guys

Reveal hidden contents

The deadline is only till 12 of next month!! Let's raise up ranks for ISH n CEW!! 

Thank you very much,.

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Keep voting guys

Reveal hidden contents

nothing on Shippers forum yet??? should we create one...? :wub:

Knetz idol fandom might take rage on us though!!! lol:lol:

K-Drama Reaction: My ID is Gangnam Beauty | Series Review

I was already used to quirky over-the-top plots of webtoon-based dramas that I thought My ID is Gangnam Beautywould be another series filled with overzealous characters and out-of-this-world conflicts. The story of a girl who was bullied in middle school and underwent plastic surgery to have a fresh start in college might sound different but as it turned out Kang Mi-rae’s story is something we already knew; not because it was a cliché plot but because we have experienced it one way or another.

Kang Mi-rae (Im Soo-hyang) has been ostracized for her “ugly” face. The bullying and denigration she received might have been caused by childish behaviors of her classmates but it wounded her deeply. She decided to have a full-face plastic surgery because she thought she will be accepted and loved by following society’s standard of beauty. It took her a while before she realized that being pretty doesn’t equate to being happy.

Mi-rae had to meet Hyun Soo-ah (Jo Woo-ri) and Do Kyeong-seok (Cha Eun-woo) to realize that even beautiful creatures have hidden scars.

Full: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/09/24/k-drama-reaction-my-id-is-a-gangnam-beauty-series-review/

Archived