Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

50 minutes ago, camichi said:

Me too, actually i came to watch this drama cause i was searching what to watch and i started watching  this Drama in ep. 4, at the beginning i was like humm  This show looks like the typical idol drama for teens, but it got me immediately i started it. 

I too didn't start at the beginning, I think i started it after 2 or 3 episodes.. I was skeptic abt it.. When I started off, then there was no stopping it.. So crazily loving it still now.. I m defo gonna miss it a lot

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

First things first: I will not hesitate to fight JTBC if this kiss gets interrupted or is otherwise a fake-out, lol. Cash me outside, howbow dah?

LOL i laughed so hard reading this I'm with you like i would really like to see a real intense passionate kiss.. i've been reading comments everywhere and a lot of ppl are saying it probably wont be a real kiss because CEW said in an interview that he is to shy to do a kissing scene :unamused: .... like they better give me a real kiss, the boy is 22 for heavens sake!!

And from the latest post on ISH instagram it seems like she had an allergic reaction to something so one side of her face is swollen on the last few days of filming... I hope its nothing serious:fearful:

edit: I also read on DC gal that they think during the kissing scene KS will first give a peck on the lips and afterwards goes in for longer kiss... but this was pure speculation (and my korean isnt that good so i may have misunderstood)

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

OMG never clicked the play button so fast in my life on that preview.. MY HEART!!! Friday needs to hurry up now because that kiss is gonna be everything! I'll be so mad if there is no kiss or if they leave us hanging on that at the end of the episode!!

I've grown to like ISH even more after this show, so I have no problems with her being CEW's first on screen kiss hehehe. 

I feel like a giddy school girl now! And yes, @turtle0217 his smile while playing bball was so sweet.. 

@ChyuuNyuu I love some of the outfits MR has worn in this show too! I really liked that button up top she was wearing when snake SA was asking if MR could help her and KS get together.. Where can I buy it?? :lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, camichi said:

Me too, actually i came to watch this drama cause i was searching what to watch and i started watching  this Drama in ep. 4, at the beginning i was like humm  This show looks like the typical idol drama for teens, but it got me immediately i started it. 

Same here. I was actually in doubt if this handsome rookie will do justice to the role but I’m so happy I did not get disappointed. I saw some dramas of ISH and she is a good actress. At the end, I dropped all the dramas I’ve been watching with this one because they were either taking forever to reveal things or they’re too heavy. I am watching kdrama to destress and if I watch a stressful drama it will bot serve its purpose. That’s why I love this drama it’s not draggy and makes your eyes and heart happy. :D  

Friday come fast please! JTBC don’t you dare troll us this time please. Give us all what we deserve! More sweet dates and the most awaited KISS of our adorable OTP. 

• Like 12

OMG. The preview. :w00t: Thousands of fans are waiting for this kiss scene. :wub: There will be a revolt at JTBC if it doesn’t happen.  

It is so much fun how everyone is spazzing over the 30 second preview.  What would I do without this forum to pass the time?  It’s only 49 hours 17 minutes and 45 seconds before episode 15 starts. :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

36 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:
  Hide contents

It seems to be closed for further replies.. 

Lolz savage!! 

LOL!!! Savage but I love DKS’ line on that clip! It’s the exact description of SA. “Not human” 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, volturi987 said:

LOL!!! Savage but I love DKS’ line on that clip! It’s the exact description of SA. “Not human” 

After seeing the preview, it makes me still more angry on her.. I don't think I would sympathize with her backstory!! 

Trans of ISH IG update

We love you as MR for ur beautiful acting which is far better than anything.. ISH u worked hard!! Fighting!! 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, soesje said:

edit: I also read on DC gal that they think during the kissing scene KS will first give a peck on the lips and afterwards goes in for longer kiss... but this was pure speculation (and my korean isnt that good so i may have misunderstood)

I think that's based on the webtoon, so I would hope it's what they do. But honestly, I don't care how faithful or not they are at this point as long as we get a real kiss. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the translation @icyphoenix! Poor Soo Hyang, I hope she's alright. I didn't notice the swelling in the filming, but I guess we will see if we can tell onscreen.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Wotad said:

SA needs a slap already who deserves the honor though.

I hope someone does it before the end of the show.. She runs her mouth soo much despite of her misgivings!! No pity spared on her!! 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I hope someone does it before the end of the show.. She runs her mouth soo much despite of her misgivings!! No pity spared on her!! 

Exactly! Just 2 episodes left and after seeing the ep 15 preview she is still as inhumane as ever so how can we give her some pity. I just feel like I wanted to poke her eye everytime I see her on screen. 

• Like 6

17 hours ago, ChyuuNyuu said:

Everything you said was perfect i agree with everything you said about gender quality this show does it but does it in the most perfect way.

16 hours ago, sks18 said:

Love your thought/analysis. Girl power.

Rather then girl power its equal power but i get what you mean ;p

33 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

I had to do this...

Them:

Me:

Angle overload. chinese drama's can learn from that. 

18 minutes ago, volturi987 said:

Exactly! Just 2 episodes left and after seeing the ep 15 preview she is still as inhumane as ever so how can we give her some pity. I just feel like I wanted to poke her eye everytime I see her on screen. 

I feel 0 pity for her they should have planted pity through out but showing her vile for like 99% of the show and 1% pity? Obviously i would not pity her.

• LOL 5

Yay for kiss scene!

It doesn’t really matter if the kiss scene follows the webtoon or not, but one reason I wish it does is because it means we’ll get not one but two kisses from both parties, a peck from MR followed by a more passionate one from KS :D 

Although I don’t have much hope for a passionate kiss.. I have a feeling it’s gonna be more of an innocent kiss since it’s a first for both of them.

Another food truck, wonder if this is from today’s shooting?

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, Wotad said:

I feel 0 pity for her they should have planted pity through but showing her vile for like 99% of the show and 1% pity? Obviously i would not pity her.

I admit that I wish I felt more pity for Soo Ah than I do. Intellectually, I understand that she's also a victim of a society that values appearances above all else and that treats women as objects, so I'm not too upset when she weaponizes it against the menfolk. But when she kicks another girl while she's down just to ensure her own top spot, that's when she loses any of my sympathy. And from the start she's had it out for Mi Rae precisely and preyed on her vulnerability, which is the exact opposite of the lesson Hye Sung taught in flashbacks. A sign of true strength is protecting those weaker than you, not hurting them more.

• Like 10

27 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

I had to do this...

Them:

Me:

Your gifs are so apt :lol: I'm here for the gif party after the kiss (even though I don't know how to post gif at all).

• LOL 9