[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

The rain scene

OMOOOO thank you! Now let's nope that we'll actually get to see the scene and not have it lost in bts limbo.

The way that they look at each other :wub: but I know just good acting unfortunately :tears: From the BTS I just get the feeling that they are good friends (with a little sexual tension tho haha). On the other hand I watched the Law of the Jungle episode with Eun Woo and he really has a huge crush on Yuri (perhaps they even dated?)!!!! He followed her like a puppy and listened to her every word, not to mention the way he looks at her.

Anyway, I would love to see ISY and CEW as a real life couple and break boundaries in the korean entertainment industry, but we all know how it could turn our right? *cough* Hyuna and E'Dawn fiasco *cough*…

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20180904_143746_4071.jpg

Isn't the shirt from the rainscene this one? :o I wish they would include it because from the filming it looks so cute! But if we get a kiss, then maybe i can forgive them for cutting it haha

Edit: I just noticed the watch is also the same i think!

@ChyuuNyuu I have to agree with this beautiful scene is not lost in BTS or edited off.. Still now hoping for it!! I would love to see them as a real life couple n break the typical stereotypes.. But still I m happy to see that they r good friends n they r happy to work with each other n goofy around! 

P. S.  Yuri is of same age of ISH:P

48 minutes ago, ChyuuNyuu said:

OMOOOO thank you! Now let's nope that we'll actually get to see the scene and not have it lost in bts limbo.

The way that they look at each other :wub: but I know just good acting unfortunately :tears: From the BTS I just get the feeling that they are good friends (with a little sexual tension tho haha). On the other hand I watched the Law of the Jungle episode with Eun Woo and he really has a huge crush on Yuri (perhaps they even dated?)!!!! He followed her like a puppy and listened to her every word, not to mention the way he looks at her.

Anyway, I would love to see ISY and CEW as a real life couple and break boundaries in the korean entertainment industry, but we all know how it could turn our right? *cough* Hyuna and E'Dawn fiasco *cough*…

I think CEW and ISH look really good together, what spark my interest the most from BTS is that EW has a hard time looking at ISH straight in the eye.. he ends op laughing and looking down.. he also doesnt seem to mind being close to her.. it wouldnt be strange if he actually liked her.. on the other hand ISH seems to like sexy guys..( which i totally understand because she and i seem to have that in common)

Im so sad that the rain scene wasn't included.. and i really hope even though they are at MR parents house that the kiss actually happens!! i saw a filming pic of today where they are wearing white hoodies and walking out of uni holding hands and Eun and JB are walking behind them smiling.. i think that will be the ending scene

about Yuri and EW

Spoiler

well if yuri is his type ISH would most def. be his type.. Yuri is from 89 and ISH from 90, they are both tan, they are both fire signs(zodiac), ISH personality seems friendlier compared to Yuri.. but i dont know them personally so i cant be certain about that..

1 hour ago, soesje said:

I think CEW and ISH look really good together, what spark my interest the most from BTS is that EW has a hard time looking at ISH straight in the eye.. he ends op laughing and looking down.. he also doesnt seem to mind being close to her.. it wouldnt be strange if he actually liked her.. on the other hand ISH seems to like sexy guys..( which i totally understand because she and i seem to have that in common)

Im so sad that the rain scene wasn't included.. and i really hope even though they are at MR parents house that the kiss actually happens!! i saw a filming pic of today where they are wearing white hoodies and walking out of uni holding hands and Eun and JB are walking behind them smiling.. i think that will be the ending scen

about Yuri and EW

Reveal hidden contents

well if yuri is his type ISH would most def. be his type.. Yuri is from 89 and ISH from 90, they are both tan, they are both fire signs(zodiac), ISH personality seems friendlier compared to Yuri.. but i dont know them personally so i cant be certain about that..

I actually strongly believe that ISY has a crush on sexy Dong‑yeon if you look at her body language…guess EW got friendzoned hahaha (I think Eun Woo will end up with a noona in real life because despite his innocent cute face he seems quite mature for him) 

Ok sorry enough gossip lol

I believe the last hoodie scene will be the ending of our beloved drama. It will show them as a normal college couple enjoying college life … so bitter sweet for us!

I have a feeling the kiss is from mirae's dream, esp since KS has such a heated gaze. 

If we do get another kiss in ep 16, even a small Peck (with actual lip movement) is better than the "lemme-stay-still-blowfish-face" type. Like, who kisses like that anyways and who stays rock still for 30 seconds...

WAHHH all this cute footage!! That rain scene.. I'd freeze and have us get all wet too if I were MR :lol: and omg. What a cute campus couple, all smiley and swinging their locked hands together.. How can those fans at the scene contain themselves? I'd be fangirling so hard LOL

Are they still filming? It's cutting it really close! @volturi987 I'm with you.. let's just hibernate until someone tells us it's out for us to watch :D

Spoiler

He's wearing the same hoodie as in those fancam footages :) How cute!

http://vt.tiktok.com/a7qKB/

Thanks so much for all that footage, @icyphoenix and @roseyyyy! I love that Mi Rae and Kyung Seok seem to end the show happily enjoying campus life and coupledom, but I wonder about that photo of Soo Ah. 

The cropped hair is from the webtoon, but:

Spoiler

It seems to be her in the present day rather than a flashback. I wonder if they have her cut her hair as a statement about letting go of her obsession with looks, instead of flashing back to the day she realized she would be beautiful if she showered lol. 

Especially because it makes no logical sense for her grand/mother to have continuously kept her hair cropped but never bathed her. I’m sorry, Soo Ah’s backstory was ridiculous to me. :sweatingbullets:

16 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

some more pics of other casts

:tears: I'm gonna miss them all so much! I haven't grown this attached to a kdrama cast... ever. That's what I get for watching new shows from the start instead of going back and binge watching old ones, lol.

Sidenote: I'm glad that it looks like we'll see Jung Boon again! I wonder what Hyun Jung's final scene will be... 

15 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

:tears: I'm gonna miss them all so much! I haven't grown this attached to a kdrama cast... ever. That's what I get for watching new shows from the start instead of going back and binge watching old ones, lol.

Sidenote: I'm glad that it looks like we'll see Jung Boon again! I wonder what Hyun Jung's final scene will be... 

I missed Jung Boon a lot.. She is kinda cute:P.. I think HJ n WY might be at the start of their relationship but it's kinda awkward!! :ph34r:..

It has been a while for me to wait for a drama n watch it live n be crazy abt it for a week!! This drama is totally one of it.. I m gonna miss it loads!!..

2 minutes ago, kodomonojikan said:

Ah, thanks! I'm glad it seems they're skipping her backstory for the most part. I think the way she is in the present is clear enough without needing to dive too much into it.

5 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I missed Jung Boon a lot.. She is kinda cute:P.. I think HJ n WY might be at the start of their relationship but it's kinda awkward!! :ph34r:..

LOL, I hope this is the case. I just wonder what would make Woo Young fall for her since he hasn't already. I mean, she's super cute, sweet, smart and willing to understand him when no one else really bothers. What are you waiting for, boy?

53 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

Ah, thanks! I'm glad it seems they're skipping her backstory for the most part. I think the way she is in the present is clear enough without needing to dive too much into it.

LOL, I hope this is the case. I just wonder what would make Woo Young fall for her since he hasn't already. I mean, she's super cute, sweet, smart and willing to understand him when no one else really bothers. What are you waiting for, boy?

WY doesn't seem to be interested in starting off relationship.. He is full on depressed with MR.. If HJ takes initiative he might give a try.. Let's see how they develop the story between them.. But I sense no tension or attraction between HJ n WY as of yet! 

5 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

WY doesn't seem to be interested in starting off relationship.. He is full on depressed with MR.. If HJ takes initiative he might give a try.. Let's see how they develop the story between them.. But I sense no tension or attraction between HJ n WY as of yet! 

Yeah, right now WY is oblivious to any other romantic options. He noticed Mi Rae right off the bat because she was his "type," and he hasn't really clicked with any other girl on a physical level... Even though Hyun Jung is definitely the girl he feels most comfortable talking to.

Then again, maybe Mi Rae and Kyung Seok will be the only couple we get by the end of the series, lol. Not every interaction or flirtation leads to romance, that's true enough.

3 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

Yeah, right now WY is oblivious to any other romantic options. He noticed Mi Rae right off the bat because she was his "type," and he hasn't really clicked with any other girl on a physical level... Even though Hyun Jung is definitely the girl he feels most comfortable talking to.

Then again, maybe Mi Rae and Kyung Seok will be the only couple we get by the end of the series, lol. Not every interaction or flirtation leads to romance, that's true enough.

I hope they don't forcibly pair up WY n HJ coz it will be damn awkward.. Let them start off something or let them just have friendly sorts.. Rightfully speaking, only MR n KS love story has the perfect development!! Hope we get full fledged romance packed episodes at the end.. 

Archived