[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wake up. This promo and BTS are gonna keep me sane for the next 2 days :lol:

Looks like we are getting a kiss scene :blush:

My guess is MR and KS are talking about the past, she asks how he can like her knowing her past self, and tells him things she never got a chance to enjoy in school (like cheering when your BF plays sport) so sweet KS makes a date for her because he wants her to have those experiences (that's why they are wearing high school uniform). Aw, just thinking about it makes me grinning from ear to ear, so so sweet :blush:

9 minutes ago, 0live13ranch said:

I just wake up. This promo and BTS are gonna keep me sane for the next 2 days :lol:

Looks like we are getting a kiss scene :blush:

My guess is MR and KS are talking about the past, she asks how he can like her knowing her past self, and tells him things she never got a chance to enjoy in school (like cheering when your BF plays sport) so sweet KS makes a date for her because he wants her to have those experiences (that's why they are wearing high school uniform). Aw, just thinking about it makes me grinning from ear to ear, so so sweet :blush:

How sweet DKS is! Can’t wait for Friday! Until the end SA is still as evil as ever.

OMG! Are they giving us a heart attack?! THere will be a kissing scene??? I don’t really expect the kissing scene since EW is an idol but from the preview it will happen? This will be his first kissing scene ever! HOpefully no cat fighting from the fan girls of EW! Hahaha... but some of the fans including me want a kissing scene so bad! Gosh I gotta prepare my heart for this episode! This going to be a hard withdrawals for me?! LOve it!

Spoiler

9 hours ago, kangminjae said:

And I totally agree about the little details, like Mi Rae's empowering shirts, that drive home the need for gender equality. Hye Sung especially embodies the ideals of a driven woman, and we are getting to see her win her family back without having to sacrifice her career as well.

There is one detail that I'm not fond of, though, and I think it just cropped up this last week. Does it seem that the diet pills Soo Ah takes are product placement? I'm trying to understand why they would promote that in this drama - or am I supposed to see it as "this is not a good idea, because Soo Ah's using it and she also uses other unhealthy methods to lose weight?" It's easy for me to ignore it because I love the rest of the story so much, but I wish I could ask the producers the motivation behind that.

OMG yes the shirts! Those were sooo good. I wonder if it was ISY that chose them because I heard that it's the actress that chooses the outfits sometimes? Well done girl! Also Hye Sung's character was bomb. :love:

Yes, I saw that one too! It's difficult to say if the camera is lingering on the pill box so that the viewer can realise those are dieting pills for for storyline purposes or for product placement reasons…The makers of this show made a lot of good choices so I really hope it's more the reason you said! 

54 minutes ago, soesje said:

preview is out OMG OMG:love::relaxed:

edit: after replaying the preview over 5 times now.. it seems like SA said something to MR which made her insecure.. my korean isn't that good but it seems like she said something along the line of if you hadn't done  surgery do you think you would be together with KS... and MR seemed to doubt if KS would have fallen for her if she still had her old face:confused:...

IM not too sure about this since my korean isn't that good..

OMOOO a kiss!!! If it's clickbait i swear then ୧((#Φ益Φ#))୨ It seems that they have new clothes on, so he'll end up at her place again kkkk and let's hope that we'll get to see the rain seen for real now!!!!

I was actually hoping that the kiss it will be kinda like in the manga where she just gives a peck but he demands more and then they kiss for real! Perhaps in the drama it will inverted? KS gives a peck adn MR demans more, that would be epic!!!! :smirk:

14 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

eng sub of preview

MR ur namja is the best!! His love for u is the best of the best!! 

OMG my heart!! how will i ever get over this drama!! KS love for MR is no joke.. its true tho when you love someone for their inner beauty you fall more deeply compared to falling for looks which is a fleeting kind of love

4 minutes ago, soesje said:

OMG my heart!! how will i ever get over this drama!! KS love for MR is no joke.. its true tho when you love someone for their inner beauty you fall more deeply compared to falling for looks which is a fleeting kind of love

Kyung seokah :wub: is the ideal boyfriend and hubby any girl could desire:kiss_wink:

21 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Same here.. I m not watching any other drama recently.. This drama is the only one recent dramas which I haven't dropped in middle!! 

Me too, actually i came to watch this drama cause i was searching what to watch and i started watching  this Drama in ep. 4, at the beginning i was like humm  This show looks like the typical idol drama for teens, but it got me immediately i started it. 

First things first: I will not hesitate to fight JTBC if this kiss gets interrupted or is otherwise a fake-out, lol. Cash me outside, howbow dah?

2 hours ago, ChyuuNyuu said:

OMG yes the shirts! Those were sooo good. I wonder if it was ISY that chose them because I heard that it's the actress that chooses the outfits sometimes? Well done girl! Also Hye Sung's character was bomb. :love:

Yes, I saw that one too! It's difficult to say if the camera is lingering on the pill box so that the viewer can realise those are dieting pills for for storyline purposes or for product placement reasons…The makers of this show made a lot of good choices so I really hope it's more the reason you said! 

If it's Soo Hyang who's making the choice, I love her even more than before! She seems so down to Earth and a real gem on set. Meanwhile, let me hope right alongside you when it comes to both Soo Ah and our OTP kissing!

50 minutes ago, camichi said:

Me too, actually i came to watch this drama cause i was searching what to watch and i started watching  this Drama in ep. 4, at the beginning i was like humm  This show looks like the typical idol drama for teens, but it got me immediately i started it. 

I too didn't start at the beginning, I think i started it after 2 or 3 episodes.. I was skeptic abt it.. When I started off, then there was no stopping it.. So crazily loving it still now.. I m defo gonna miss it a lot

48 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

First things first: I will not hesitate to fight JTBC if this kiss gets interrupted or is otherwise a fake-out, lol. Cash me outside, howbow dah?

LOL i laughed so hard reading this I'm with you like i would really like to see a real intense passionate kiss.. i've been reading comments everywhere and a lot of ppl are saying it probably wont be a real kiss because CEW said in an interview that he is to shy to do a kissing scene :unamused: .... like they better give me a real kiss, the boy is 22 for heavens sake!!

And from the latest post on ISH instagram it seems like she had an allergic reaction to something so one side of her face is swollen on the last few days of filming... I hope its nothing serious:fearful:

edit: I also read on DC gal that they think during the kissing scene KS will first give a peck on the lips and afterwards goes in for longer kiss... but this was pure speculation (and my korean isnt that good so i may have misunderstood)

OMG never clicked the play button so fast in my life on that preview.. MY HEART!!! Friday needs to hurry up now because that kiss is gonna be everything! I'll be so mad if there is no kiss or if they leave us hanging on that at the end of the episode!!

I've grown to like ISH even more after this show, so I have no problems with her being CEW's first on screen kiss hehehe. 

I feel like a giddy school girl now! And yes, @turtle0217 his smile while playing bball was so sweet.. 

@ChyuuNyuu I love some of the outfits MR has worn in this show too! I really liked that button up top she was wearing when snake SA was asking if MR could help her and KS get together.. Where can I buy it?? :lol:

Archived