[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

THAT'S SO CRUEL!! Why must they tempt us like that!! OK well if we don't get one on Friday, we only gotta wait one more day for the Saturday episode, where it better happen.. We might not even get a preview for ep 16 though, so it will be a guessing game at that point!! I love how fans have such eagle eyes in spotting these blurry details :lol:

I hope fans realize that this is all part of acting and support the show no matter what... if it ain't gonna be in this drama it could be in the next (no way that he goes through several as a lead with no kiss lol). I'd rather it be ISH since she's a cool noona. Of course, Astro is a young group so all 'em young fans might not see it this way haha

Looking forward to Friday! I even rescheduled my massage appointment so I could rush home to watch LOL 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, susieunnie said:

I hope fans realize that this is all part of acting and support the show no matter what... if it ain't gonna be in this drama it could be in the next (no way that he goes through several as a lead with no kiss lol). I'd rather it be ISH since she's a cool noona. Of course, Astro is a young group so all 'em young fans might not see it this way haha

I hope they do too. If the boy wants to act, he's gonna have to do a kissing scene eventually. And you're totally right about ISH, she's obviously great at making her costars feels comfortable. Plus the first love vibe is so central to the story that it makes little sense to end it without a first kiss.

I just can’t stop speculating about the preview. I started to think maybe she went home to her parents house and she’s just imagining or daydreaming about their first kiss. When he gets close, she’ll shake herself out of it calling herself crazy for thinking about it. Something similar happens like this in the webtoon. She remembers a kiss scene she once saw on tv and keeps seeing it in her mind. 

It would have been better for my sanity if I didn’t see the preview.  I should take up a hobby instead of watching kdramas. :lol:

23 minutes ago, kodomonojikan said:

It would have been better for my sanity if I didn’t see the preview.  I should take up a hobby instead of watching kdramas. :lol:

LMAO! Seriously, the preview ruined us!

But yes, it's totally possible she imagines the kiss a few times, and then the *actual* first kiss is a) real, and b) totally different.

8 hours ago, lovely8 said:

can you guys see the sofa behind them? its colour is brown and IT SEEMS LIKE IT'S ON MIRAE'S PARENTS HOUSE... no no no!! please dont let them interrupt their kiss:weary: cr dc gal

https://mobile.twitter.com/rinrintae/status/1039854566139879424/photo/1

I will try to be positive.. I want MR n KS to kiss secretly.. No interruption from anyone, if they interrupt.. I m not gonna leave the writernim n PDnim :angry:..Be ready for my wrath!! 

But really we have become crazy bunch of ppl after the preview!! I m in repeat watch mode of the preview.. I m imagining all the possible scenarios.. How did MR invite KS to her home?  Is MR's parents away for some tour? 

1 hour ago, kangminjae said:

I hope they do too. If the boy wants to act, he's gonna have to do a kissing scene eventually. And you're totally right about ISH, she's obviously great at making her costars feels comfortable. Plus the first love vibe is so central to the story that it makes little sense to end it without a first kiss.

I think if they want their idol to do great in his works they won’t mind him doing kissing scenes if it’s beneficial for the project. It will help their idol achieve his success.

4 minutes ago, volturi987 said:

I think if they want their idol to do great in his works they won’t mind him doing kissing scenes if it’s beneficial for the project. It will help their idol achieve his success.

But alas some fans don't understand it.. I have seen many tantrums of idol fans.. Sometimes I feel bad for idols.. As they have loads of fans, they cant live their life freely like they want!! 

51 minutes ago, lovely8 said:

See the latest post on this account

Where is that rain scene? I hope it's included in last 2 episodes:(

Woah, how did they get so much footage from that scene? Either way, I can't figure out where it was supposed to go. KS wore something very similar to that overshirt in episode 10, but I checked episodes 7-12 and found no sign of Mi Rae wearing that outfit + purse combo. They should release it as a deleted scene!

1 hour ago, kangminjae said:

Woah, how did they get so much footage from that scene? Either way, I can't figure out where it was supposed to go. KS wore something very similar to that overshirt in episode 10, but I checked episodes 7-12 and found no sign of Mi Rae wearing that outfit + purse combo. They should release it as a deleted scene!

first sorry i cant figure out how to remove the link to IG...MR wore something similar (white top, shorts, red bag when they were in the office and KS mom caught them), but that's like ep 14 and I think this scene would/should have taken place when they were not yet dating. Really weird that this got cut. I'm hoping jtbc will release a producers cut dvd or bluray for this drama

@NhicarT  Are you talking about the current outfit she has on from the last episode.  It looks the same to me too including her shoes which you can't see from the pic below but it doesn't make sense since KS is wearing a different shirt.  Maybe they originally shot that scene for promo purposes and was not meant to be in the drama.  

20180910_113837_4252.jpg.tn350.jpg

New pics from episode 15

20180913_111749_8312.jpg

20180912_142227_8461.jpg

53 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

But alas some fans don't understand it.. I have seen many tantrums of idol fans.. Sometimes I feel bad for idols.. As they have loads of fans, they cant live their life freely like they want!! 

You are so right! I feel bad for these idols as well. Oh well let’s hope fans will realize that their idols need to do their work. I really can’t comprehend their tantrums honestly probably because I’m old enough that I know no matter how many actresses these idols will kiss onscreen it does not matter because it is still work for them even viewers are already having heart attacks! So I hope Arohas would be open-minded for the growth of their idol and for the delight of the GAngnam Beauty fans. :D  

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

Not to get off-topic, but this reminds me of a situation going on right now in Kpop. It's just sad that idols aren't allowed to have their own lives because fans and companies think they literally own them. *ahem* But ANYWAY!

You're right that she's in the outfit from 4.14, @kodomonojikan! I wonder why they would shoot in the rain for a promo when they have a perfectly legitimate rain scene that they actually used later? Alas, instead I'll just look forward to the 6+ adorable couple scenes we know we're getting this weekend!

JTBC better give us something to celebrate about before the show end if they are not going to extend it!!

Also Mirae doing aegyo to KS, I think he will be just looking at her and be savage and say "Are you a baby!":lol: but he will be flustered all the same because his heart is pounding:w00t:

I need to stop writing future scenarios and let the show be it's best self.

4 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

JTBC better give us something to celebrate about before the show end if they are not going to extend it!!

Also Mirae doing aegyo to KS, I think he will be just looking at her and be savage and say "Are you a baby!":lol: but he will be flustered all the same because his heart is pounding:w00t:

I need to stop writing future scenarios and let the show be it's best self.

lol this is what we do in between episodes (especially during the 5 day wait!). We go all delulu and think of our own storylines! I can just imagine KS staring at her with his signature poker face, and MR would proceed to stop doing what she's doing and walk way slowly.. and the camera would show KS doing his cute little smile (because we all know he thought she was cute from way back!)

Is anyone starting to count down yet to show time? I've never watched it live because I'd only understand 40% at most, and as impatient as I am, I must refrain from checking this forum and social media whenever it is Friday/Saturday.. the wait is killing me chingus!! 

22 minutes ago, susieunnie said:

Is anyone starting to count down yet to show time? I've never watched it live because I'd only understand 40% at most, and as impatient as I am, I must refrain from checking this forum and social media whenever it is Friday/Saturday.. the wait is killing me chingus!! 

I'm definitely counting down! And I'm impressed by your resolve. I've never watched live before this show, but I've been doing it specifically for Gangnam Beauty ever since I found the link, because I just have to know what's happening as soon as possible. And then I rewatch with my friends when the subs are out, finding out how wrong I was about the context of each scene along the way. :sweatingbullets:

But aside for being great practice for my Korean - I can now confidently say I understand at least one word in every sentence, rofl - I also enjoy being able to take in Soo Hyang and Eunwoo's facial expressions without reading the subtitles. It's really made me appreciate their acting more than before, I think.

Archived