[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

Did you guys pay attention to Eunwoo's new drama conference? He compared the role in drama with himself. I found the translate on twitter:

@99pmh:

doingmin: my personality and my character's personality are similar but slightly different. yeonwoo goes straight for what he wants, his eyes are set only on his manager. the real cha eunwoo is a scaredy cat so we're different in that aspect.

Does it mean that Eunwoo has trouble to have eye contact with ISH because he has crush on her???!!!!  He is scared to look at her. My shipper heart!! I did not expect they could date very soon or even in future, but it makes me so happy that CEW could have crush on ISH. 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, arohaew said:

Did you guys pay attention to Eunwoo's new drama conference? He compared the role in drama with himself. I found the translate on twitter:

@99pmh:

doingmin: my personality and my character's personality are similar but slightly different. yeonwoo goes straight for what he wants, his eyes are set only on his manager. the real cha eunwoo is a scaredy cat so we're different in that aspect.

Does it mean that Eunwoo has trouble to have eye contact with ISH because he has crush on her???!!!!  He is scared to look at her. My shipper heart!! I did not expect they could date very soon or even in future, but it makes me so happy that CEW could have crush on ISH. 

I m sorry but have to say Eun Woo is pretty much scared.. The way Eun Woo n ISH tried not to get attention on themselves n were supposedly meeting secretly (as some pics we saw suggested) .. It looked that CEW n ISH r pretty much scaredly cats!! 

@arohaew I hear a lot from other sites that he likes older women and many can see he definitely has a crush on ISH. She is beautiful, good personality, friendly , fits well in any situation, hardworking and definitely a warm hearted person and kind. Eunwoo has said he likes a woman of the above characteristics.  My shipper heart hopes for the same too. As you know, he treats Soo Hyang in a very special way. He is attentive towards her and cares for her. There must be a certain attraction towards someone in order to act so naturally towards her. We can say he adores his noona. Even in both variety shows Soo Hyang was in, Eunwoo is mentioned. They somehow sense that both of them are close. In one concert by Astro, Soo Hyang's name was mentioned also. I am not putting my hopes too high also as Eunwoo is an idol and he is bound to have restrictions. He is also young and has yet to enter military. The amazing part is most international fans shipped them and even knetizens are calling them the beautiful man and woman couple. Soo Hyang is very comfortable with him and Eunwoo becomes manly when with her. This is no open secret. Everyone sees his action towards her. Someone says that he is holding back as much as possible, lol. I think ISH likes him too but she is more controlled over her feelings and she is not someone to jump into any relationship. She is now in the peak of her career and she is an ambitious woman. So for now, I can assumed that both of them are close friends and I hope they are in constant contact. Eunwoo is also busy and his schedule is packed. Anyway, we hope to see both of them at AAA and year end JTBC awards. After that, it would be difficult to hear about them.

@monica63, thank you so much for sharing your opinions. I can sense the chemistry between them behind the scenes as many people do. ISH is such a wonderful woman. Any man who eventually ends up with her will be so lucky. She can make any man happy because she is such a positive person. I know how cruel the Korean entertainment industry is, which is very sad for all celebrities, especially for idols. I really doubt they can date eventually.  But at least, I hope they can be close friends forever, especially for CEW, he needs someone there to support him and help him going through struggles.      

And yes, vote for AAA, there will not be many opportunities for them to be publicly together anymore.  

6 hours ago, kangminjae said:

This is so cute! When was this? I had no idea.

(Nevermind, I just read your above comment!) It's so cute to see the evolution of their friendship over the course of the drama.

This is the article back in June 2018. The video was circulating recently but now its gone. 

<p>Im Soo-hyang said on the assets instagram on the 2nd that Jun Hyun-moo pointed out that I will participate in the movement of ice bucket for Lou Gehrig special hospital for ALS van Oo Those who would like to ask a lot of interest and support would like to join the prescribed donation and ice bucket challenge to the Sunwil Preferred Foundation, it seems that warm hearts gather and become great hope! I posted a picture with the phrase actor # Shin Hye-sun sister and # Roy Kim and # Cha Eun- woo.</p><p>Im Soo-hyang assigned an actor Shin Hye-sun Roy Kim Cha Eun-woo to the next runner of the ice bucket challenge.</p><p>Im Soo-hyang is casting to JTBC My name is Ginnami beauty and I will refrain from shooting.</p>

Im Soo-hyang assigned an actor Shin Hye-sun Roy Kim Cha Eun-woo to the next runner of the ice bucket challenge.

1 hour ago, molaihawaii said:

This is the article back in June 2018. The video was circulating recently but now its gone. 

http://k-star-holic.blogspot.com/2018/06/im-soo-hyang-also-joined-ice-bucket.html

Im Soo-hyang assigned an actor Shin Hye-sun Roy Kim Cha Eun-woo to the next runner of the ice bucket challenge.

“Something in your eyes~~~ “ everytime i see this kind of pics... I miss them... 

A collection of the couple's unforgettable scenes.  As of now, Soo Hyang is stable at spot no. 3 but Eunwoo is down to 11th spot. The actors position are changing faster than the singers. Have to give all my votes to Eunwoo which is the last day.

16 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

The voting for AAA is so unstable, I hate it, lol. But as of 11:45 PM KST on October 30th, Eunwoo was in 9th place and Soo Hyang was in 3rd!

I'm happy that SooHyang seems secure there. But the actors are so competitive. The positions from 4-11 are so close. it feels like ebay bidding. We have to wait the last minute to give it all:sweat_smile: 

It is so nerve wrecking. The actors are all good and therefore very competitive. I am glad that Soo Hyang is still in 3rd position but Park Min Young is catching up. IU and Yoona are idols so in a way I am proud of Soo Hyang as she is just an actress. To be placed third just shows her popularity after MIIDGB. Just have to keep Eunwoo in the top 10 for now. We can't be too relax with Eunwoo as the actors position changes very fast. Many fans gave their votes to their own actors at the last minute. We have to put Eunwoo in the top ten if we hope to see our Eunsoo again. I really can't imagine if one gets invited and the other don't. The Atelier Cologne event was so heart warming as we get to see the two together. On the other hand, we have to keep our fingers crossed that if both get invited, they must be free to attend. Otherwise, it goes back to square one. I think Astro might not be invited as they are quite far behind. They are many other groups that can be invited to sing. The international fanbase for Soo Hyang is growing. Very happy for her. 

Archived