[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning friends. Apparently we can vote for them for the above but as at now, I am not sure how to go about it. CEW is closing to number 6th spot and ISH also closing to 3rd spot for AAA awards. A few hundred votes difference for both of them. Really hoped to see both of them attending the event. Happy that ISH gained many fans from overseas and apparently lots of female overseas fans. She is so nice to take photos with her fans, sign autographs and video-call with fans from amariglobal.. Lovely lady.Waiting for her show Let's Eat Dinner Together tomorrow.

The newspapers in Phillipines has a column about the casts having a holiday in Cebu and photos of CEW and ISH in them. I guess their private vacation is not so private anymore, lol.

Another reality show from SBS of our heroine will be aired in November 9. Excited for it as the casts consist of some of my favourite people.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpQwBRNh1yg/?utm_source=ig_

She looks so beautiful here.

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

The girls squad of Gangnam!! 

P.s. from some close up pics of CEW, fans noticed that he got some allergic reactions.. Hope he recovers soon!! 

TBH i dont think its a allergic reaction i saw a few pictures of him attending events before leaving for cebu and i could tell through his make up that he was having some skin problems.. It looks more like an acne break out due to stress, exhaustion, unhealthy eating!! 

edit: Im so sad tho!! i understand that ISH is scared because i would most defiietely be scared as well.. but i feel like the crazy fans are limiting so many possibilities for CEW.. Maybe he needed a noona like ISH in his life for mental stability, but he cant have it because she will be sliced if she gets near him.. :confounded:

22 minutes ago, soesje said:

TBH i dont think its a allergic reaction i saw a few pictures of him attending events before leaving for cebu and i could tell through his make up that he was having some skin problems.. It looks more like an acne break out due to stress, exhaustion, unhealthy eating!! 

edit: Im so sad tho!! i understand that ISH is scared because i would most defiietely be scared as well.. but i feel like the crazy fans are limiting so many possibilities for CEW.. Maybe he needed a noona like ISH in his life for mental stability, but he cant have it because she will be sliced if she gets near him.. :confounded:

Omo that's dangerous.. I hope he is good!! If he keeps applying makeup on it, it would be harmful.. I hope he takes care of himself before he leaves for Mexico that's tomorrow.. He is working a lot nowadays.. Hope he gets to rest.. 

I felt ISH n CEW tried to communicate when there were no ppl around.. But still were captured.. We could see CEW n ISH mostly aloof from other casts.. At least ISH spend time with girls.. But CEW.. Hope fans don't much follow him around.. He is human.. Fans need to behave too.. I saw ppl commenting on ISH solo article to leave CEW n etc etc!!

Dear friends, like to share my good news. Before Soo Hyang left for Cebu with Eunwoo, I actually sent a private message  via instagram to her and wish her happy holidays together with Eunwoo and enjoy herself. Simple message and I never expected any reply so I never bothered to check my message box. But today, to my surprise, I found out that she replied by sending a post of her and Eunwoo in  the plane waving to us. She posted in her instagram. Just a simple gesture of a wave but why am I so happy. I sent back a love sign to her. I am so touched that she pays attention to her fans from all over the world. SHe actually take the initiative to reply personally unlike some artists where they have the staff and managers to do so. She is really an angel. @soesje I read somewhere fans of CEW warning ISH not to flirt with him. Luckily ISH's fans attacked back and tell them that she has many fans all over and are watching them, the haters. It is sad that as CEW gets more famous, his movements are more restricted. During the Cebu trip, he is always with his manager and staff and I hardly see him with the other male casts. At least ISH spent time with the girls. Anyway it was a short holiday for both of them but glad they get to relax. ISH is so nice to spend time with her fans at the resort. @icyphoenix If the crazy fans continue to attack our Soo Hyang, she will distance herself more from CEW. She is very nice and will not want to jeopardise his career or Astro's reputation as CEW is part of Astro. And CEW will have to listen to his manager and agency if any unpleasant thing happen. He is actually getting famous at a very fast pace after MIIDGB. He has been working non-stop. I guess we may be able to see them in the year end awards JTBC or if lucky both attend the AAA event. AFter that I guess we will have to wait for their dramas to see each individually. I am relieved that although there are many diehard fans who are not happy with ISH but there are equally many of us supporting both of them. Fighting Eunsoo. 

Idols reacting to and acting out MIIGB, I'm screaming!

As for the breakout, all he needs to do is not wear makeup for a little bit and try a new face wash, I think. I obviously didn't see it in person, but it didn't look any worse than my own face during a bad week lol. Hopefully he's taking care of himself even as he films yet another variety show.

@monica63 we can just hope the remain friendly like this in private at least.. At the end of the day, both r rising to great heights Now!! Both will be busy.. I don't expect them show themselves together much of the time in public.. And they didn't do it.. Esp ISH is very dignified but still ppl have something over her that's annoying!! Fans should understand that their idols have life outside entertaining them, they can have friends n their own life.. 

There will be less chances to see DoRae again if they have new project together!! But hoping they both succeed n be happy!! 

@kangminjae Lol, this scene is getting famous. I am sure Eunwoo will have many of his male friends idol teasing him and re-enacting the scenes like the above, the back hugging and if lucky the mountain scene. However, can't imagine them kissing like ISH and Eunwoo or hugging tight like them. MIIDGB is so famous that the variety shows are asking the guests to re-enact the scenes. How could this two couple not win Best Couple Award?  ISH should also get best actress award for  portraying Mirae. Poor Eunwoo, he will be teased continuously and also at the Atelier event, so many videos show his epressions and eyes gazing at Soo Hyang . Soon we will have idols mimicking his eyes gaze, haha. 

1 hour ago, kangminjae said:

Idols reacting to and acting out MIIGB, I'm screaming!

As for the breakout, all he needs to do is not wear makeup for a little bit and try a new face wash, I think. I obviously didn't see it in person, but it didn't look any worse than my own face during a bad week lol. Hopefully he's taking care of himself even as he films yet another variety show.

@kangminjae Your post makes me jump out of lurkdom. Is this bad that I while watching and laughing at the second scene (backhug), I want to shout at the kids that "You guys got the hand position wrong" :D

@monica63 Thank you for sharing ISH's message with us. She's such a sweet and down-to-earth person. Anyone that stays around her will be very happy thanks to her positive energy. Like you guys, I'm sad that EW and SH's interaction has been restricted so much due to all those negative reactions from EW's crazy fans (seriously, are they really his fans or just a group of narcissistic people who want to dictate how someone should live his/her life). I'm looking forward to seeing SH in variety shows soon :)

5 minutes ago, 0live13ranch said:

@kangminjae Your post makes me jump out of lurkdom. Is this bad that I while watching and laughing at the second scene (backhug), I want to shout at the kids that "You guys got the hand position wrong" :D

I was doing the same thing, rofl!!!! It's not like that, guys, c'mon!

@kangminjae that reacting video is so hilarious! That back hug and hand gesture... they doing it the wrong way though. Can they make more romantic at least?? :sweatingbullets: All those sweet scenes makes you... ahhh.. couldn't explain the feeling.. now i want to re-watch all those scenes. I can finally imagine the feeling of other idols watching the MIIGB sweet scenes. hahaha...

46 minutes ago, molaihawaii said:

@kangminjae that reacting video is so hilarious! That back hug and hand gesture... they doing it the wrong way though. Can they make more romantic at least?? :sweatingbullets: All those sweet scenes makes you... ahhh.. couldn't explain the feeling.. now i want to re-watch all those scenes. I can finally imagine the feeling of other idols watching the MIIGB sweet scenes. hahaha...

LMAO, I am sure they'd be mighty uncomfortable trying to act the scenes out for real. Guess they're not actors, lol.

Archived