[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

LMAO, I love that they have similar hats. I think Eunwoo's is darker, but I'm certainly not against him letting Soo Hyang borrow his rofl.

I'm happy to see the two of them getting love from commenters. I think everyone agrees Soo Hyang looks lovely with the longer hair.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

LMAO, I love that they have similar hats. I think Eunwoo's is darker, but I'm certainly not against him letting Soo Hyang borrow his rofl.

I'm happy to see the two of them getting love from commenters. I think everyone agrees Soo Hyang looks lovely with the longer hair.

Some said she looked like an angel.. She went for swimming yesterday in afternoon!! She looks gorgeous in long hair

HAHAHA!!!!! KDY SO FUNNY!!!! WHY IS HE WEARING A COLORED RIBBON LIKE BAND ON HIS HEAD????

I have pixs of other cast members too.  All the girls are so pretty!!!!!!!!  KDY's candid pic is also nice.

xhOMEby.png

lXx59fd.png

Spoiler

RyW1HOX.png

lYFPFhS.png

eGSk7Ol.jpg

JJFSPTb.jpg

MIIGB dc gall

I think both ISY and CEW are the only leaving today.

Spoiler

b3fkiKi.png

7GJfdty.png

MIIGB dc gall

edit:
CEW is now heading back to korea

Spoiler

wait so are they taking the same flight or did they leave at different times? CEW  is so busy i saw all the events and programs he will be attending and on top of that his group is preparing for a comeback!! i would not be able to survive this type of schedule!

edit: KDY is so buff like damnn boy he's been working out:smirk:

Screaming @ that love story caption. :lol: But I'm glad that they were just hiding from cameras and actually did get a chance to hang out a bit! Do those outfits in the first pic mean they actually flew back together? Oooh...

I really hope they get a chance to reunite in another drama, even if it's unlikely they would be paired up romantically again.

27 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

Screaming @ that love story caption. :lol: But I'm glad that they were just hiding from cameras and actually did get a chance to hang out a bit! Do those outfits in the first pic mean they actually flew back together? Oooh...

I really hope they get a chance to reunite in another drama, even if it's unlikely they would be paired up romantically again.

That's what I thought.. Coz most of the time ISH n CEW were alone with their staff.. I actually thought we would see KDY n MDH together with.. Well MDH n KDY were together in most pics!! Hope all cast enjoyed their vacation!! 

I m not yet over their chemistry.. I want them together in any other drama!! 

Archived