[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, love that two of Soo Hyang's boys are gonna be together now!

I've been downloading the games and reaching levels in order to vote for ISH, just because she's closer to 3 at the moment than CEW is to 6. I don't know why, but the "watching videos" option doesn't work for me.

2 hours ago, monica63 said:

This got me cracking. Ex-boyfriend and current boyfriend going to Mexico together. Soo Hyang, ottoke. Both are handsome guys. Poor girl, she is always indirectly involved in something. Can't help laughing.

Hahahaha!! ISH is involved or remembered with CEW at any instance!! Again a coincidence lolz!! 

6 hours ago, molaihawaii said:

Wow! Naver HD video of MIIGB is super clear... Feels like watching the drama in real life! Whoever wants to rewatch without subtitle should check out the MIIGB naver video site! :D

https://tv.naver.com/v/4057362/list/256591

Gonna use this as an excuse to practice my Korean, lol. Actually, I love translating the comments too...

32 minutes ago, monica63 said:

The above 2 videos made me laugh non-stop. The fan made videos are so hilarious. Why have they got to put these two guys together in a show when Eunwoo and Soo Hyang are still in the minds of many fans. Poor Sung Hoon. :D

LMAO omg. Poor Sung Hoon!!!!! I loved them together in New Tales of Gisaeng. But I mean.. CEW is like a newer model of a car that wins in this case! Can't wait to see what other fan edits may come out after they air their Mexico travel show!

On the topic of "everything SH does somehow relates with EW", I am watching SH's episode of Let's Eat Dinner Together, when the shaman asked Minho's birthday and he said "March 30", I totally laughed at myself because I was thinking "Hey, he has the same birthday as CEW" :joy: So random!!!

By the way, does anyone know the name of the song in the first Instagram post EunWoo vs SungHoon that @monica63 posted above?

Edit because I just finish the episode. SH really got a heart of gold. She gifted the couple their dream wedding photoshoot and even shared their photo on her Instagram. I think I will forever be her fan :heart:

2 hours ago, monica63 said:

The above 2 videos made me laugh non-stop. The fan made videos are so hilarious. Why have they got to put these two guys together in a show when Eunwoo and Soo Hyang are still in the minds of many fans. Poor Sung Hoon. :D

LMAO, I think the music in the first one is what sells it best for me. So dramatic! Also, I can't believe Gisaeng was nearly ten years ago, and yet Soohyang still believably passes for a college student in Gangnam. Amazing!

23 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

LMAO, I think the music in the first one is what sells it best for me. So dramatic! Also, I can't believe Gisaeng was nearly ten years ago, and yet Soohyang still believably passes for a college student in Gangnam. Amazing!

The song sounds so nice so I look for the name of it: "Two people" by Sung Si Kyung. Fun fact, CEW performed this song on Radio Star before:

After watching Lets Eat Dinner Together, I love Soo Hyang more and more. She is such a wonderful and kind woman. She arranges for the photoshoot for the Mongolian couple. She really takes the initiative to fulfill other peoples wishes.  I cried tears of joy for the couple and to me Soo Hyang is an angel. I believed that all the males that have worked with her will really adore her as she is beautiful, friendly, warm hearted and kind.

I will definitely follow her career closely and hope she gets the love and recognition she deserves. The shaman lady said that lady luck is shining on her and I totally  agree with her. From now on, all good things will come to her. Even Mino who met her the first time that day invited her to his event the next day and he drew her beautifully.She is the kind who makes people very comfortable to be with her and that is why Eunwoo adores her.

1 hour ago, monica63 said:

After watching Lets Eat Dinner Together, I love Soo Hyang more and more. She is such a wonderful and kind woman. She arranges for the photoshoot for the Mongolian couple. She really takes the initiative to fulfill other peoples wishes.  I cried tears of joy for the couple and to me Soo Hyang is an angel. I believed that all the males that have worked with her will really adore her as she is beautiful, friendly, warm hearted and kind.

I will definitely follow her career closely and hope she gets the love and recognition she deserves. The shaman lady said that lady luck is shining on her and I totally  agree with her. From now on, all good things will come to her. Even Mino who met her the first time that day invited her to his event the next day and he drew her beautifully.She is the kind who makes people very comfortable to be with her and that is why Eunwoo adores her.

Your right! I watch the let’s eat dinner together and I was touch and cried of SH generosity... I respect and adore her more... 

Not sure if u guys watched this but JTBC made a video for all their hit dramas and MIIGB  DORAE COUPLE are part of it.. 

7 hours ago, molaihawaii said:

Your right! I watch the let’s eat dinner together and I was touch and cried of SH generosity... I respect and adore her more... 

Not sure if u guys watched this but JTBC made a video for all their hit dramas and MIIGB  DORAE COUPLE are part of it.. 

That is so cool! And they're the thumbnail too, I love that.

BTW, this is a fun lil' thread of someone live tweeting MIIGB. It makes me happy to read people's thoughts as they go through it, because the show was so fun to watch but also gave everyone a lot to think about:

Guys anybody has link of let's eat together with subs.. Plz do pm me!! 

That video by jtbc shows how popular our show is.. I hope jtbc has its awards n it gives our couple loads of awards.. I still waiting for CEW n ISH to confirm their presence on AAA!! 

Guys anybody has link of let's eat together with subs.. Plz do pm me!! 

That video by jtbc shows how popular our show is.. I hope jtbc has its awards n it gives our couple loads of awards.. I still waiting for CEW n ISH to confirm their presence on AAA!! 

@icyphoenix I watched Let's eat dinner together at kshow123.net. I am not sure whether you can access to kshow123.net but most variety shows can be found easily there.

Eyes don't lie. That is what the commentators were saying. Eunwoo is always attentive towards Soo Hyang and looks at her in a special way.

1 hour ago, monica63 said:

@icyphoenix I watched Let's eat dinner together at kshow123.net. I am not sure whether you can access to kshow123.net but most variety shows can be found easily there.

Eyes don't lie. That is what the commentators were saying. Eunwoo is always attentive towards Soo Hyang and looks at her in a special way.

Will try to search for it.. 

The way he looks at her.. More on eyes don't lie!! 

They r soo adorable:kiss_wink:.. I wish to see them in AAA n other awards!! 

This little write-up from dramabeans is perfect:

My ID Is Gangnam Beauty: This show is perfect and I wish I was a better writer so I can explain why. I just know it feels good to watch a show where they tackle the problems we face every day without exaggerating or downplaying them. Even if watching it doesn’t change anything in the real world, there’s this comforting feeling that someone out there took the time to make this thoughtful show to acknowledge what we’re going through and how hard life can be for us.”

Archived