[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@enigmatic_zephy Yeah. I think Wanna One will be disbanded and it is a pity. However we still have Ikon, Winner and I like these two boy groups also. Hopefully Ong will be casted in a new drama soon. Not sure whether he is confirmed and Daniel should also try acting. However, honestly not all handsome idols can act especially the younger ones. I guess our Cha Eun Woo is one of the rare ones who is both handsome and a good actor. Sad that once a group is disbanded, many are forgotten and only a handful are lucky to be recognised. So many tried to  do other things besides singing. If you got good vocals then try going solo. Let us all continue giving votes to our lovely couple and send them together to the AAA event.

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

@monica63 Eun Woo joined for dinner with ISH n girl squad as we can see from the videos.. I have seen much hatred on ISH after atelier especially solo fans of CEW!! But DoRae fans r very supportive of them.. I just want them to be friendly like this.. I want them to come to AAA!! Hope both receive an award!!.. I don't really understand where r Arohas? Y is CEW soo behind.. I m distributing my votes equally coz both need it.. 

Yes, I’ve seen some haters in the video especially the Atelier event... in one of the video the girl yell at Soo hyang and she look at her. She was shock though that I can see in her eyes the sadness... also in the part when EW and SH doing the ❥ posses the same girl in the background was saying something that stop making them sweet posses or something... true that SH try to distance herself as much as possible not to create more haters... I feel sorry for her though... 

PMY is moved up to 3rd but it’s so close that we need more votes to get SH the 3rd spot... but it’s okay still above top 10 so EW and SY will move to he next round.. hopefully... 

1 hour ago, monica63 said:

@enigmatic_zephy Yeah. I think Wanna One will be disbanded and it is a pity. However we still have Ikon, Winner and I like these two boy groups also. Hopefully Ong will be casted in a new drama soon. Not sure whether he is confirmed and Daniel should also try acting. However, honestly not all handsome idols can act especially the younger ones. I guess our Cha Eun Woo is one of the rare ones who is both handsome and a good actor. Sad that once a group is disbanded, many are forgotten and only a handful are lucky to be recognised. So many tried to  do other things besides singing. If you got good vocals then try going solo. Let us all continue giving votes to our lovely couple and send them together to the AAA event.

i would say don't jump the gun..

CEW hasn't met a challenging role.. so wait before the judgement on his acting prowess

very few people are truly talented to rock since their debut.. e.g. that girl from life and the other drama she did with junho (2pm), park hyung shik, PBG(again have heard, don't know for sure), SIG..

Ong is getting a drama??? :O lol.. interesting

1 hour ago, molaihawaii said:

Yes, I’ve seen some haters in the video especially the Atelier event... in one of the video the girl yell at Soo hyang and she look at her. She was shock though that I can see in her eyes the sadness... also in the part when EW and SH doing the ❥ posses the same girl in the background was saying something that stop making them sweet posses or something... true that SH try to distance herself as much as possible not to create more haters... I feel sorry for her though... 

PMY is moved up to 3rd but it’s so close that we need more votes to get SH the 3rd spot... but it’s okay still above top 10 so EW and SY will move to he next round.. hopefully... 

ISH seemed soo conscious.. She wasn't in her jovial factor.. She looked confused in some videos coz of unwanted attention!! U could see that she wanted to do small hearts rather than big hearts with EW!!  She wants to make fans happy n doesn't wanna hurt anyone.. I felt really sad for her!! 

Some pics of ISH with fans

@enigmatic_zephy Yeah, you are right. The roles so far have love story background. He needs to act in other roles too and then we can confirm whether he is that good. But his expressions so far has been good in MIIDGB. That is why I love Im Soo Hyang. She is very versatile and has proven to be a good actress. She is beautiful, talented but most of all a very wonderful person.Let me share one video here. Yes, we need Eunwoo to protect his noona. Sanha's voice very good here and the song suits our couple very much. I am literally crying seeing this video

@icyphoenix That is why I am so angry and sad. People can be so cruel. Eunwoo doesn't belong to them. And frankly speaking, he won't even know most of his fans. Let's get real. He doesn't even knows us. Soo Hyang follows some of her fans on instagram . She follows amariglobal and I am so happy because I follow her in instagram too. In youtube there is one hater who calls her a plastic surgery person. Luckily many protected Soo Hyang including me.

This hater wrote as if she is the only one who does plastic surgery when all she did was her nose.  Even normal people does that and many actresses and actors do plastic surgery. So angry with this commentator when she/he says get another girl to pair up with Eunwoo instead of a woman with plastic surgery. This is because he is too handsome for her. I feel pity for Soo Hyand and that is why I want her to win an award in AAA. She deserves it and shut up the haters. 

50 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

i would say don't jump the gun..

CEW hasn't met a challenging role.. so wait before the judgement on his acting prowess

very few people are truly talented to rock since their debut.. e.g. that girl from life and the other drama she did with junho (2pm), park hyung shik, PBG(again have heard, don't know for sure), SIG..

Ong is getting a drama??? :O lol.. interesting

I think I agree with you in this part.. EW needs to prove himself more and take that extreme challenge to be considered as one of the good actors... I’m also worried that his new web drama will not be popular as much s MIIGB though... fans will definitely compare his acting skills even the TM was filmed first before MIIGB.  But sometimes I wish that EW is not an idol..it will be less or no haters at all.. Hmmmm... 

Anyways, this is interesting though...

34 minutes ago, monica63 said:

@icyphoenix That is why I am so angry and sad. People can be so cruel. Eunwoo doesn't belong to them. And frankly speaking, he won't even know most of his fans. Let's get real. He doesn't even knows us. Soo Hyang follows some of her fans on instagram . She follows amariglobal and I am so happy because I follow her in instagram too. In youtube there is one hater who calls her a plastic surgery person. Luckily many protected Soo Hyang including me.

This hater wrote as if she is the only one who does plastic surgery when all she did was her nose.  Even normal people does that and many actresses and actors do plastic surgery. So angry with this commentator when she/he says get another girl to pair up with Eunwoo instead of a woman with plastic surgery. This is because he is too handsome for her. I feel pity for Soo Hyand and that is why I want her to win an award in AAA. She deserves it and shut up the haters. 

Some r soo disgusting n stoop their level by telling ISH has no talent but EW has so she is behind him.. Get a life ppl!! Have anyone ever seen ISH giving extra attention to CEW? Y can't u let it idol live peacefully? Y can't he interact with his costar freely? We could see him wearing mask while having dinner with Soo Hyang n girls!! I truly pitied him!! Idol fans r dangerous!! 

21 minutes ago, molaihawaii said:

I think I agree with you in this part.. EW needs to prove himself more and take that extreme challenge to be considered as one of the good actors... I’m also worried that his new web drama will not be popular as much s MIIGB though... fans will definitely compare his acting skills even the TM was filmed first before MIIGB.  But sometimes I wish that EW is not an idol..it will be less or no haters at all.. Hmmmm... 

Anyways, this is interesting though...

I think every entertainer has to go through scrutiny. If anything idols are lucky ones because they automatically get eyeballs which is good for career in media (good or bad), and moreover Astro is not that big a group. Like it or not, pretty face or handsome face warrants attention because they have what a lot of people want to have.

So even if he was not an idol he would have garnered eyeballs. More so in Korea, where people have enough idle time to take photos and spread news about who the most good looking person is in their school, college, street, neighbourhood.. a society that literally thrives on beauty.

So, let's just hope he continues being sincere in his work and keeps getting opportunities. Hit or miss can't be controlled.

23 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

Looks like they were all at dinner together! I heard Soo Hyang was friendly as usual, and thankfully it sounds like this time fan were respectful and merely said annyeonghi geseyo before going on their way, lol.

Thank god!!  I m relieved to hear that!! I heard most of the time ISH was with her security n CEW with his staff!! So I think fans behaved!! 

Ok, i got some pixs of EW from his dc gallery from cebu vacation. 

I think he is enjoying the vacation separately with only his team, like manager, co-ordi, asst, etc etc.  He just joins the rest of the cast and crew only for the dinner, i suppose.

lInqjg9.jpg

NOA9kZ8.jpg

4Pd02i3.jpg

Spoiler

BETNBdP.jpg

j78rZtt.jpg

cr: CEW dc gall

Here is another insta a/c of CEW 

Spoiler

cr: as tagged

I am now looking forward to the variety show Let's Eat Dinner Together. Soo Hyang has 2 variety shows pending. I am really excited for the one with Jaesuk. Forgot the name of the show. It will be aired in November. Happy that I get to see her in another variety show in December. Btw, read somewhere and commented by someone that Soo Hyang was asked who is her ideal man in an interview. She answered someone similar to Do Kyung Seok. Anyone of you chingus know when was the interview held. She says she wanted someone caring . Now, we see why Eunwoo is so attentive towards her.

They are too many casts and crew from MIIDGB going to Cebu and that is why they all have their own teams and only meet up for dinner. Eunwoo is always with his manager. I doubt we can actually get any pictures of both of them together. I am happy to see Soo Hyang getting along fine with the gals but Eunwoo's team has the most pictures and video. The other casts don't post much of their photos and I can understand as it is a private vacation but poor Eunwoo is too popular. However kudos to the fans in Cebu, they have been well mannered and not harrasing the casts especially Eunwoo. 

ISH looks beautiful! And it’s so nice that their whole team gets to come. It’s actually quite a cool gift to get from the network.

And who wouldn’t want a guy like Do Kyung Seok? :D Some might say he’s too quiet, I guess, but otherwise he’s the best boyfriend out there.

1 hour ago, kangminjae said:

ISH looks beautiful! And it’s so nice that their whole team gets to come. It’s actually quite a cool gift to get from the network.

And who wouldn’t want a guy like Do Kyung Seok? :D Some might say he’s too quiet, I guess, but otherwise he’s the best boyfriend out there.

Yes, I prefer DKS though quite and manly type hahaha... but I noticed that EW has been quiet lately esp in Vlive with his members... I think his getting matured after the MIIGB..and also probably because too much work and don’t have enough rest?? But he got the vacation now so he will be busy again! And I read in one article that he will get a POLHAM fan signing on 11/1/18... Ew fans will be happy to see him aGain! I mean a LOT OF FANS! Hehehe

Okay this article had so many good comments to our DORAE couple! Yey!

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?aid=0000437071&oid=468&lightVersion=off

Archived