[Drama 2018] Hide and Seek, 숨바꼭질

0ly40

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@maribella now all started to become clear for me, why Ms Kim hate Mdm Na so much. Being substitute to receive bad luck and left to die, these two already enough revelation for her revenge for me. I still don’t like how Ms Kim did her revenge though, such a cruel mother to do that to her own daughter. 

I think Moon’s family obsessed with CR because they hate to see her with EH (lower status person, and Moon Jr lose from him?), Moon Sr also feel she useful seeing she capable of running the company and he need to take advantage of it until come the time to “remove” her, he know Makepacific’s employee respected her and she even help to run/solved the problem his own construction company on early episodes. 

Boy I’m glad to skipped some episodes @maribella that’s why I missed the DNA testing part LOL, I rewatched 2 specific episodes, else I will still have headache, all thanks to you chingu :wub:

How the ending should go, in my own version:

Madam Na vs her own bloodline 

Ms Kim vs Mdm Na or police

Moons vs Otp

JPD vs tattoo guy

@mizkorea - - if the evidence is inside the Moons house, then only CR has a chance to get it. Maybe on JS bday?

@maribella - - same as @oktatwork.. The Moons obsession with CR.. JS probably coz of his ego.. Then Chairman Moon partly because he saw his son agony but mainly because of money. CR capable of running a business which is advantageous for Taesan Grp. 

@oktatwork & @grapefruit7

We know how capable CR is but don't you think Big Moon will not want a DIL who is keeping company with his ex driver?

It's an ego thing for Asian men. Now if she has incriminating evidence, I can sort of believe it. There are so many capable people for the Moons to choose from. 

Even the change from a disinterested husband to an obsessed man was very sudden for little Moon. This is about the weakest of a weak script.

@maribella Little moon knew his dad thinks highly of EH and that he felt short compares to EH. He was always jealous becoz he knew  his dad tolerates his mistakes and stupidity due to their blood relation. If dad could choose, he wants someone like EH as his son. He desperately wants dad to be proud of him.

Senior moon even told EH he wished EH is his son. 

So he just cannot lose again to EH. He like a dog in the manger wants CR back just to spite EH. He admitted he could accept losing her to any man but not EH.

While senior moon will humor his son as long as its benefits him. 

I so need a gif of that moment when the truth came out to the evil grandmother and Sec. Kim started looking crazy as a bat. I was literally laughing out loud. Boy, was that funny. She stood there shifting her eyes all over the place not knowing what to do and then when the grandmother started asking her was it true, she had the craziest look cross her face before she booked it out of there with JPD on her heels. Then the grandmother started grabbing her temples and almost falling out. That was so satisfying, almost enough to deal with the stupidity of the story line. Someone said they believe that Sec. Kim will die and end up telling MCR on her deathbed why she hates the grandmother. Possibly, there is something else, but considering she went through what she made her daughter go through, that is enough. I just want that whole family to go down. The grandmother, mother and father all deserve to have MSA turn on them. They wanted her back but they expected her to be as smart and capable as MCR. That just goes to show how dumb halmoni really is. If MSA was so great, you wouldn't have needed to bring another girl in to "take on her bad luck" in the first place. Even the shaman is tired of her.

At this point, I feel like MCR is too good for Makepacific. I would actually like to see her take over Taesan. Let's face it. MJS isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, and MCR could run Taesan better than him, and daddy Moon knows it. He's going along with his son because his son seems to like her and want her back, but his father wants someone smart and stable to help run his own company. I still want to see the Moons go down as well.

20 minutes ago, nubianlegalmind said:

I so need a gif of that moment when the truth came out to the evil grandmother and Sec. Kim started looking crazy as a bat. I was literally laughing out loud. Boy, was that funny. She stood there shifting her eyes all over the place not knowing what to do and then when the grandmother started asking her was it true, she had the craziest look cross her face before she booked it out of there with JPD on her heels. Then the grandmother started grabbing her temples and almost falling out. That was so satisfying, almost enough to deal with the stupidity of the story line. 

Which episode was that?  As I've said before, I have quit watching because the show is so bad but I would certainly like see that moment!  That scene would sorta feel like payback for all the time I wasted watching Hide & Seek.  :P

3 minutes ago, thistle said:

Which episode was that?  As I've said before, I have quit watching because the show is so bad but I would certainly like see that moment!  That scene would sorta feel like payback for all the time I wasted watching Hide & Seek.  :P

I believe it was from Episode 44. She had a couple of crazy moments in Episode 43, but 44 took the cake.

41 minutes ago, nubianlegalmind said:

...The grandmother, mother and father all deserve to have MSA turn on them. They wanted her back but they expected her to be as smart and capable as MCR. That just goes to show how dumb halmoni really is. If MSA was so great, you wouldn't have needed to bring another girl in to "take on her bad luck" in the first place. Even the shaman is tired of her.

At this point, I feel like MCR is too good for Makepacific. I would actually like to see her take over Taesan. Let's face it. MJS isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, and MCR could run Taesan better than him, and daddy Moon knows it. He's going along with his son because his son seems to like her and want her back, but his father wants someone smart and stable to help run his own company. I still want to see the Moons go down as well.

Like you, after watching this mess up to the last episodes, I REALLY want that entire family to go down to justify my time spent watching it. MCR is the ONLY person left in this vipers den that I am still rooting for, and I hope she ends up with everything and the grandma ends up in jail or attacked by a Truck of Doom.

31 minutes ago, thistle said:

44 is worth watching just for the takedowns.

1 hour ago, nubianlegalmind said:

I believe it was from Episode 44. She had a couple of crazy moments in Episode 43, but 44 took the cake.

Thanks!  I watched just to see the take-down.  And, oh my goodness, the acting is even worse than it was before.  :P  The actress who plays CR was totally "chewing the scenery"  :wacko:  EH and Miss Kim were completely emotionless.  And the Min family couldn't seem to care one little bit.  Only the two Moons were worth watching.  And that big fight scene made me laugh.  So bad!  So very bad!  :lol:

23 hours ago, oktatwork said:

@maribella now all started to become clear for me, why Ms Kim hate Mdm Na so much. Being substitute to receive bad luck and left to die, these two already enough revelation for her revenge for me. I still don’t like how Ms Kim did her revenge though, such a cruel mother to do that to her own daughter. 

That isn't actually why Secretary Ears hates the Min Family so much.  Little Sua was sick and it was the shaman's suggestion that had Grandma looking for an orphan girl to take Sua's bad energy away.  As we know, the shaman is actually Secretary Ears' big sister.  I'm assuming it's a blood relation, but even if it isn't the Shaman has been making all of her suggestions to Madame Na (which have all backfired) at Secretary Ears' orders.  Furthermore, it was Secretary Ears who challenged CR at the orphanage to become the girl that Grandma adopted.  So Secretary Ears' has hated the family prior to this.  In fact, it's clear that Secretary Ears put the whole orphan girl plot into motion so that she could have CR be the one adopted (Secretary Ears would have been in charge of which orphanage to go to so she knew where CR was), and most likely so that she could have Sua kidnapped.  In fact, I bet little Sua was never really sick, but poisoned by Secretary Ears until she became sick.

I also stopped watching this, and only skim it here and there.  I cannot stand the acting, the stupid plot, and the styling of the actress that plays CR.  At least she stopped wearing her stupid platform shoes, and tried to change her hair, but she still just looks cheap to me.  She's somehow missing that "rich' look to her, and on top of all the bad acting and bad writing in this drama, it's the last straw for me in making this drama completely unrealistic.  Not that any part of it was ever realistic.

Honestly, nothing works in this drama.  The casting (well, nothing was going to save this train wreck so I don't blame the actors), the fashion coordinators (especially one in particular), the plot, the writing, the acting (I think at this point the actors have also given up), the pairings, the motivations, nothing.

On my point about the actors giving up... it's a real shame.  Because I don't think this drama had to be this way.  It certainly didn't feel that way in the very beginning.  And then it suddenly turned into a daily makjang.  If I were one of the actors cast in this drama, I would have given up, too. This wasn't what I signed up for as a viewer and I'm done now.  No more.  I wanted to know if Secretary Ears was CR's mom, and now that that's been confirmed, I'll just continue to lurk here to find out how everything ends.  Thanks in advance to those who post what's going on.

On 11/12/2018 at 8:33 PM, mizkorea said:

@maribella Little moon knew his dad thinks highly of EH and that he felt short compares to EH. He was always jealous becoz he knew  his dad tolerates his mistakes and stupidity due to their blood relation. If dad could choose, he wants someone like EH as his son. He desperately wants dad to be proud of him.

Senior moon even told EH he wished EH is his son. 

So he just cannot lose again to EH. He like a dog in the manger wants CR back just to spite EH. He admitted he could accept losing her to any man but not EH.

While senior moon will humor his son as long as its benefits him. 

Ok that would seem logical why little Moon wants CR back but big Moon....he is a smart man, I find it stretching a bit for him to want CR back because she manages Makepacific well. It would make more sense for him to look for a rich wife no 4 for his son. He won't risk his company to humour his son. Bringing back someone who hates you to run your company? Not smart.

@jechoi1

I FF many parts so I might have missed the explanatory parts. I agree that Ms Kim has entered Mdm Na's service hating the family and to exact revenge. It was because she was the original 'bad luck' receptor of the dopey mother  when she was a young girl. She was in an accident and left to die by her adoptive mother Na.

But I think she kept saying that MakePacific belongs to CR because of the stolen formula that is the foundation of Makepacific's success. That implies some relationship between her and Nari cosmetics - the owner of the formula.

Correction: Ms Kim says Make Pacific belongs to CR. I added the other parts. :grimace:

20 hours ago, maribella said:

Ok that would seem logical why little Moon wants CR back but big Moon....he is a smart man, I find it stretching a bit for him to want CR back because she manages Makepacific well. It would make more sense for him to look for a rich wife no 4 for his son. He won't risk his company to humour his son. Bringing back someone who hates you to run your company? Not smart.

@jechoi1

I FF many parts so I might have missed the explanatory parts. I agree that Ms Kim has entered Mdm Na's service hating the family and to exact revenge. It was because she was the original 'bad luck' receptor of the dopey mother  when she was a young girl. She was in an accident and left to die by her adoptive mother Na.

But I think she kept saying that MakePacific belongs to CR because of the stolen formula that is the foundation of Makepacific's success. That implies some relationship between her and Nari cosmetics - the owner of the formula.

Correction: Ms Kim says Make Pacific belongs to CR. I added the other parts. :grimace:

Senior Moon does not want CR to manage Makepacific. He wants CR  becoz CR is  his little moon current flavor,  so lets get CR it is by hook or by crook.

These chaebol people are arrogant sob. They dont care who they hurt as long as they get what they want. 

This is just my imagination running wild but what if Secretary K followed that rogue researcher. Seduced him and she got preggy. Left him to start the revenge. :D

Archived