Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Hide and Seek, 숨바꼭질

Recommended Posts

I cannot find the subs for ep 40 so I didn't get the part that Ms Kim is CR's mother. In 39 she said that she was going to tell CR who her mother is or was ( maybe dead I thought). Geez... I had a theory all picked out: Mdm Na's husband had a love child who was CR's mother and sister to Kim. The company was actually the husband's but unscrupulous Mdm Na engineered the shares to herself. 

But if Kim is the mother, it makes no difference to the company ownership since she has no rights to the company.

Maybe she is the love child.....

I suspect she is poisoning the mother.

 

Guys and gals if you have not watched 37-39 be ready to tear your hair out.

The two love birds are not noble idiots.

They are noble imbeciles!!! EH 'surrendered' to Mdm and willingly stayed in a dungeon albeit not uncomfortable to atone for his sins. When CR could not find her boyfriend she assumed correctly that the horrible old woman had something to do with it. What was obvious to me was the tears, kneeling and grief of CR was enacted to pull our heartstrings. Not me. Just call the police.

  • Like 5
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maribella said:

I cannot find the subs for ep 40 so I didn't get the part that Ms Kim is CR's mother. In 39 she said that she was going to tell CR who her mother is or was ( maybe dead I thought). Geez... I had a theory all picked out: Mdm Na's husband had a love child who was CR's mother and sister to Kim. The company was actually the husband's but unscrupulous Mdm Na engineered the shares to herself. 

But if Kim is the mother, it makes no difference to the company ownership since she has no rights to the company.

Maybe she is the love child.....

I suspect she is poisoning the mother.

 

Guys and gals if you have not watched 37-39 be ready to tear your hair out.

The two love birds are not noble idiots.

They are noble imbeciles!!! EH 'surrendered' to Mdm and willingly stayed in a dungeon albeit not uncomfortable to atone for his sins. When CR could not find her boyfriend she assumed correctly that the horrible old woman had something to do with it. What was obvious to me was the tears, kneeling and grief of CR was enacted to pull our heartstrings. Not me. Just call the police.

 

She was talking to the shaman in the gardens. The shaman asked when she will acknowledge her owm daughter Chae-Rin.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, msmy said:

Let's get this straight.... it's secretary Kim, not butler.  A butler is the head male employee.  

Anyway, it looks like secretary Kim has a bone to pick with sick Mom and wants her dead.  If secretary Kim wasn't so homely, I'd think that CR was the love child between her and adoptive Dad, but maybe there is something more with sec. Kim's past.  Remember she had the papers from the Grandma scandal with the chemist, so could the chemist have been her husband?

 

Just 2 more weekends to wrap this up.  They should be full.  ;)

Can’t be the love child of the adoptive father. They had genetic test done by the Moons before the marriage. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's possible that Secretary Kim be the daughter of Nari Cosmetics?  Or even worse... grandma's daughter... it feels sad coz Min Chaerin is just a tool of her mother to get revenge and that is really sad. Imagine not being loved by her adoptive family but discover that her own mother is just using her it's something to breaks my heart, it's too much.

  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, msmy said:

Let's get this straight.... it's secretary Kim, not butler.  A butler is the head male employee.  

Anyway, it looks like secretary Kim has a bone to pick with sick Mom and wants her dead.  If secretary Kim wasn't so homely, I'd think that CR was the love child between her and adoptive Dad, but maybe there is something more with sec. Kim's past.  Remember she had the papers from the Grandma scandal with the chemist, so could the chemist have been her husband?

 

Just 2 more weekends to wrap this up.  They should be full.  ;)

Yep could it be like you said. 

Two more weekends..? I though it would end the 10th of november.. Did they change it..? 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have watched 39-40, well well CR is showing her claws now that EH is threatened. 

 

I remember in an early episode, CR was forced to remove her clothes by Mdm Na, Ms Kim put a blanket around CR's shoulder. I thought there was some kind of relationship. This servant- secret daughter relationship was in the mysterious personal shopper - oh that show hurts my finger from FF so much. My guesses were wrong as usual. 

 

So are the last 4 episodes on next week? I hope no extensions please, I have had enough of this show, just hanging around for the final. Please don't give a kumbaya ending for the Min family. The old woman should lose everything and go live in a temple. Ms Kim is going to prison at least, if not having her killed. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, roli said:

Yep could it be like you said. 

Two more weekends..? I though it would end the 10th of november.. Did they change it..? 

Yes 48 episodes, next weekend and the weekend after. I was looking forward to ending.

Maybe they will tone down the noble traits in the leads. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, maribella said:

 

I have had enough of this show, just hanging around for the final. Please don't give a kumbaya ending for the Min family. The old woman should lose everything and go live in a temple. 

 

That's all I'm waiting for, too, and I'm not even bothering to watch the episodes in the meanwhile.  I've had enough of bad acting and bad storytelling.

 

Let the Mins lose it all.  Only please don't send Grandma to live in a temple--that would just be terrible for the temple!!!!!  ;)

  • Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This show is the proverbial train wreck where you know people are going to get smooshed, but can't look away. Too much noble idiocy is the main flaw. And yet I cannot stop watching - perhaps because there are JUST SO MANY really evil people that I want to see get run over by the Truck of Doom and attacked by rabid raccoons. It seems obvious from all the revelations in episode 40 that the stage is now set for that entire horrible family to come crashing down. My biggest fear is that the ending will be some stupid kumbaya moment where everyone is forgiven.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, maribella said:

Yes 48 episodes, next weekend and the weekend after. I was looking forward to ending.

Maybe they will tone down the noble traits in the leads. 

Where did you see the 48 episodes. I went looking for info and on Wikipedia, and other blogs it says 42 episodes finish 10th of november.. even here the first page it says it. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, roli said:

Where did you see the 48 episodes. I went looking for info and on Wikipedia, and other blogs it says 42 episodes finish 10th of november.. even here the first page it says it. 

This is from the first few lines of the first page and this is 48 in my books.

 

 

Genre: family, romance

Episodes: 48

Airdate: August 25th - November 10th, 2018

Airtime: Saturdays 20:45

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, maribella said:

This is from the first few lines of the first page and this is 48 in my books.

 

 

Genre: family, romance

Episodes: 48

Airdate: August 25th - November 10th, 2018

Airtime: Saturdays 20:45

 

 

Ok. But the 10tn is the next Saturday.. .would they have all episodes on one day..??

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, roli said:

Ok. But the 10tn is the next Saturday.. .would they have all episodes on one day..??

 

According to MyDramaList (which seems to be fairly reliable), Hide & Seek will have 48 episodes and will end on November 17.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, roli said:

Ok. But the 10tn is the next Saturday.. .would they have all episodes on one day..??

 

1 minute ago, thistle said:

 

According to MyDramaList (which seems to be fairly reliable), Hide & Seek will have 48 episodes and will end on November 17.

 

Wasn't there a missing week because of football or election or something?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, maribella said:

 

 

Wasn't there a missing week because of football or election or something?

 

I think you're right about that.  However, I am pretty sure that MyDramaList has had the same number of episodes and end dates for awhile because I write that stuff down in a notebook that has my current watchlist.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

I planned to spend next week catching up on this drama is it worth the watch ?

 

To be perfectly frank, no; it is not worth the time.   This is, however, just my opinion.

 

I'd suggest reading through the posts on this thread if you want to make an informed decision.  But to summarize my own previous posts:  the idea for this show is good but the overall storyline is bad, the characters do things that simply do not make sense, and the acting is also bad.

 

I dropped this show a few weeks ago, and I'm only checking in on this thread to see what happens at the last because I can't be bothered to watch. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...