[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Yep. ..."you either got it or you ain't."  Mind started pinging at a very early age, so i've had lots of experience using it. :P

Ok I think its well-established that I dont have it. You dont have rub the salt. :tounge_xd: Then you all leave me with no choice but to make do with borrowed ones.

Spoiler

What do you think about Kim hee chul and Min kyung hoon? anything radar worthy?

Spoiler

I work in Brooklyn and I live in UWS (that's Manhattan) and I always take the express trains. Today I was running late because I was trying to locate a client who was transferred from Riker's Island to a county jail in upstate new york. Anyways, after two hours, I finally found out where she was and what she was being charged with. This meant I had to take a later train, but the plus side would be I could get a seat. As the train pulls up at 34th street, a couple gets on with two kids. I and a lady next to me, we get up and let them have the seats. That meant I would ride standing up for another two more stops (No biggie I'm not too much of a complainer about that, cause I can get more seats on the bus)...sooo, we get to 42nd street and it gets super crowded, but even like that, I am very attentive to my surroundings (thank you NEW YORK CITY for making me even fear my shadow, I really do like having this sharp ability)...I noticed this woman who was quietly crying and shaking, she kept making herself seem smaller as she moved further away from the door and closer to where I was standing by the middle pole. Being who I am, I tend to hate seeing people upset and I often ask if they are okay (but I first read the situation and the social cues)...I also noticed this man talking in her direction and she kept shaking her head and moving more my way...That's when I knew I had to ask...so I gently tapped her on her elbow without letting anyone see (though it was too crowded so that was easy to do) and I gave her a thumbs up sign. She shook her head and looked me in the eyes and I just knew something was up...so I asked a gentleman near me if he could please step aside and as he did, she walked towards me and kept saying in broken Spanish "he's following me" (I say broken Spanish because later I would find out she's actually an Aztec woman they speak an indigenous language but can also understand Spanish). I learned as I kept her shielded from the man, that he was her ex boyfriend and that he has been stalking her for months. She even showed me the police reports she carried with her. He was trying to get closer to us and tried to grab her and That's when I became SOOO FURIOUS! I kept asking him in Spanish "why are you following her, what do you want? who are you? etc" we went back and forth and he kept trying to grab her and I told him, if he tried it again I would beat his richard simmons right in front of everyone. HE was a brave little man (I was about a foot taller than him and I weight probably twice as much as him) and I kid you not, NOT A SINGLE MAN could come to the defense of this woman. I made sure to speak in both English and Spanish to people around me would know why I was arguing with this man. I told him that i worked in court and that what he was doing was a felony but he didn't care. As we get to 72nd street, I tell him, you need to get off this train or I am going to call the police. I took my phone out and I said, I'm going to take your picture if you keep it up, and he was like go ahead. SO I did. And then this big dude stands next to me and says, "record him!!" so I start recording him (I have the video of me and the man going at it) and when he sees me do that, he lunges at me and I'm like in my head OH YEAH I"M GOING TO BEAT THIS MAN...and the big dude from before gets in between and was like "oh nah" or something like that. I got it on tape but I can't bring myself to watch it. I was so nervous but it was more adrenaline and anger mixed in. I kept telling this man he was a coward and he's like I'm a man.

We get to 96 street and he's like, record me I don't care, I'm going to get off this train and get on the local train and I'm going to follow her and I'm going to kill her. I said, good I'll see you in front of her door, lets go and I cursed him some more in Spanish. Sighs...I was able to comfort her as best I could but I knew she didn't understand much. I convinced her to let me take her home and then we went to the precinct where we were told that she needs a restraining order (NO richard simmons!) and that they can't do anything unless he is doing the harassment in front of them. And I'm like rolling my eyes cause i work in court and I'm like...richard simmons this, I'm taking her to the DA's office and putting a real complaint there. But she refused to do that because it's a very big process, but promised to get the order. 

I share this because this isn't too different from crazy fans who stalk these actors, some of which are very young. It made me more aware of how truly insane some people are and how they think they OWN someone and only they can have them, to the point of even killing. We've had quite a few cases here of domestic violence that made the media, but when I am in the domestic violence court part, I am always amazed by the amount of men and sometimes women that get to a point where they have either hurt someone or killed them! I had a few of these cases. I just hope that I gave her the strength she needs to get herself out of this predicament. And if he's sick, I hope he gets the help he needs. :cold_sweat::dissapointed_relieved:

I don't have any social media or blogs where I can unload on, sometimes I do it on mydramalist LOL...anyways, if you don't mind me sharing my commute home today...also it's pretty long, sorry :"(

1 hour ago, Harunacamelia said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I work in Brooklyn and I live in UWS (that's Manhattan) and I always take the express trains. Today I was running late because I was trying to locate a client who was transferred from Riker's Island to a county jail in upstate new york. Anyways, after two hours, I finally found out where she was and what she was being charged with. This meant I had to take a later train, but the plus side would be I could get a seat. As the train pulls up at 34th street, a couple gets on with two kids. I and a lady next to me, we get up and let them have the seats. That meant I would ride standing up for another two more stops (No biggie I'm not too much of a complainer about that, cause I can get more seats on the bus)...sooo, we get to 42nd street and it gets super crowded, but even like that, I am very attentive to my surroundings (thank you NEW YORK CITY for making me even fear my shadow, I really do like having this sharp ability)...I noticed this woman who was quietly crying and shaking, she kept making herself seem smaller as she moved further away from the door and closer to where I was standing by the middle pole. Being who I am, I tend to hate seeing people upset and I often ask if they are okay (but I first read the situation and the social cues)...I also noticed this man talking in her direction and she kept shaking her head and moving more my way...That's when I knew I had to ask...so I gently tapped her on her elbow without letting anyone see (though it was too crowded so that was easy to do) and I gave her a thumbs up sign. She shook her head and looked me in the eyes and I just knew something was up...so I asked a gentleman near me if he could please step aside and as he did, she walked towards me and kept saying in broken Spanish "he's following me" (I say broken Spanish because later I would find out she's actually an Aztec woman they speak an indigenous language but can also understand Spanish). I learned as I kept her shielded from the man, that he was her ex boyfriend and that he has been stalking her for months. She even showed me the police reports she carried with her. He was trying to get closer to us and tried to grab her and That's when I became SOOO FURIOUS! I kept asking him in Spanish "why are you following her, what do you want? who are you? etc" we went back and forth and he kept trying to grab her and I told him, if he tried it again I would beat his richard simmons right in front of everyone. HE was a brave little man (I was about a foot taller than him and I weight probably twice as much as him) and I kid you not, NOT A SINGLE MAN could come to the defense of this woman. I made sure to speak in both English and Spanish to people around me would know why I was arguing with this man. I told him that i worked in court and that what he was doing was a felony but he didn't care. As we get to 72nd street, I tell him, you need to get off this train or I am going to call the police. I took my phone out and I said, I'm going to take your picture if you keep it up, and he was like go ahead. SO I did. And then this big dude stands next to me and says, "record him!!" so I start recording him (I have the video of me and the man going at it) and when he sees me do that, he lunges at me and I'm like in my head OH YEAH I"M GOING TO BEAT THIS MAN...and the big dude from before gets in between and was like "oh nah" or something like that. I got it on tape but I can't bring myself to watch it. I was so nervous but it was more adrenaline and anger mixed in. I kept telling this man he was a coward and he's like I'm a man.

We get to 96 street and he's like, record me I don't care, I'm going to get off this train and get on the local train and I'm going to follow her and I'm going to kill her. I said, good I'll see you in front of her door, lets go and I cursed him some more in Spanish. Sighs...I was able to comfort her as best I could but I knew she didn't understand much. I convinced her to let me take her home and then we went to the precinct where we were told that she needs a restraining order (NO richard simmons!) and that they can't do anything unless he is doing the harassment in front of them. And I'm like rolling my eyes cause i work in court and I'm like...richard simmons this, I'm taking her to the DA's office and putting a real complaint there. But she refused to do that because it's a very big process, but promised to get the order. 

I share this because this isn't too different from crazy fans who stalk these actors, some of which are very young. It made me more aware of how truly insane some people are and how they think they OWN someone and only they can have them, to the point of even killing. We've had quite a few cases here of domestic violence that made the media, but when I am in the domestic violence court part, I am always amazed by the amount of men and sometimes women that get to a point where they have either hurt someone or killed them! I had a few of these cases. I just hope that I gave her the strength she needs to get herself out of this predicament. And if he's sick, I hope he gets the help he needs. :cold_sweat::dissapointed_relieved:

I don't have any social media or blogs where I can unload on, sometimes I do it on mydramalist LOL...anyways, if you don't mind me sharing my commute home today...also it's pretty long, sorry :"(

Sounds like you had one hell of a day. I thought my days could be bad sometimes. 

3 hours ago, Harunacamelia said:
  Hide contents

That was slightly triggering but I am so proud of you for standing up for her and with her and seeing it through to the end. And thank God for that big guy who finally stepped up I mean, bystanders!!!!! WTF!!!! I hope she survives this and I mean it. Is there any way to get the police to provide protective services??? Oh my gosh, I feel so bad for her. Ugh! People on power trips really get my goat; I don't think violence is the answer no matter how many super hero movies I watch (and I am a huge fan of those) but sometimes.......

15 hours ago, Lesley Champney said:

There was a translation of this interview that was posted on social media that translated the performance art section to something along the lines of he didn't have any feelings when kissing Saint and I think that is what got people up in arms...it was a lost in Translation thing. I found the souce I think...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BowS9VOF9Su/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

I'm mad with this translation. It is totally nonsense. It's so wrong on so many levels. I assure all of you that the translation in the link (in the quote) is trash. Just look at the grammar and the writing style of the English part. I have never seen such a terrible translation like this in my entire life. The contents is totally different from what Perth said in the interview.

44 minutes ago, henry249 said:

I'm mad with this translation. It is totally nonsense. It's so wrong on so many levels. I assure all of you that the translation in the link (in the quote) is trash. Just look at the grammar and the writing style of the English part. I have never seen such a terrible translation like this in my entire life. The contents is totally different from what Perth said in the interview.

Even if the translation is bad quality, I don't see what's wrong with what he said anyway. He's an actor, when he kisses Saint, he simply does his job.He doesn't have to "feel" anything like - it's not his fault some fans seem to genuinely think he's in a couple with Saint just because their characters are.

9 hours ago, Harunacamelia said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I wish there were more people like you in this world we are living in... Thanks for what you did for that woman, I’m very proud of you too!

And thank you for telling us all about what happened, I’m glad I could read your post. It’s so important to share that kind of story...

On 10/11/2018 at 2:24 PM, henry249 said:

(I am not actually saying these things to you, just for continuation's sake I quoted you. I hopy you dont mind)

He might have said it or might not have said it. I dont think it matters. (There was this GOT series star who told that he didnt like the series and only acted in it for the pay. I dont mind. Yes, I also think that they should have toned down the nudity and violence but yeah we would never know what it would have been. But still what he said is his POV.) Everyone has their personal preference and taste. But I dont want to know what he said through some article through someone else's POV. His expression and his voice tone that matters too. Its not even like he did some terrible mistake (In this case its not. Even if he said it. I am a vocal supporter of Freedom of speech, expression and thought ) From where these hates are coming I dont get it. I might be too simple-minded. lol.

16 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Sounds like you had one hell of a day. I thought my days could be bad sometimes. 

And today follows another one :sweat_smile:I just need a margarita at this point or a big tequila shot...but I'll also take an early release of the episode 10 of LBC if P'New some how is lurking in these forums :phew:

14 hours ago, chistarr said:

That was slightly triggering but I am so proud of you for standing up for her and with her and seeing it through to the end. And thank God for that big guy who finally stepped up I mean, bystanders!!!!! WTF!!!! I hope she survives this and I mean it. Is there any way to get the police to provide protective services??? Oh my gosh, I feel so bad for her. Ugh! People on power trips really get my goat; I don't think violence is the answer no matter how many super hero movies I watch (and I am a huge fan of those) but sometimes.......

I agree :)

Just a few more hours!! 

7 hours ago, lelliae said:

I wish there were more people like you in this world we are living in... Thanks for what you did for that woman, I’m very proud of you too!

And thank you for telling us all about what happened, I’m glad I could read your post. It’s so important to share that kind of story...

Thank you so much. My mom thinks I'm going to be shot one day cause I get myself in these types of situations LOL but she tells me she rather I stand up for someone than stay quiet. :sweat_smile:

I will support and defend anyone that needs it be it woman, child or man. 

10 hours ago, SaQaroz said:

Even if the translation is bad quality, I don't see what's wrong with what he said anyway. He's an actor, when he kisses Saint, he simply does his job.He doesn't have to "feel" anything like - it's not his fault some fans seem to genuinely think he's in a couple with Saint just because their characters are.

What Perth said is not wrong. The wrong thing is that the terrible translation is wrong. The contents of that translation is different from what Perth said.

11 minutes ago, henry249 said:

What Perth said is not wrong. The wrong thing is that the terrible translation is wrong. The contents of that translation is different from what Perth said.

I don't know who did the translation, but unless it's translated by a native Thai speaker, then a lot of a conversation can be misinterpreted or taken out of context etc and that can cause a lot of problems.  :mellow:

2 hours ago, Harunacamelia said:

And today follows another one :sweat_smile:I just need a margarita at this point or a big tequila shot...but I'll also take an early release of the episode 10 of LBC if P'New some how is lurking in these forums :phew:

I agree :)

Just a few more hours!! 

Thank you so much. My mom thinks I'm going to be shot one day cause I get myself in these types of situations LOL but she tells me she rather I stand up for someone than stay quiet. :sweat_smile:

I will support and defend anyone that needs it be it woman, child or man. 

Well i think what you did was awesome and in the words of Pete "your my hero". :D

Have a cookie. :cookie:

23 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Have a cookie. :cookie:

SK is up...that means it's Friday someplace in the world...I am hopeful.  ..LBC is not far behind ! It's National Coming Out Day, got a new shipment of Tea and just bought Kim Sung Kyu's True Love...Life is Good....since you gave a cookie...I'll give you one !:cookie:  lol

Archived