[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

12 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

So I just did some checking and it's nice to know my fujidar is still working. 

I just cannot believe that people are attacking Perth right now. New and Art are a one of a kind situation. It's nice that the fantasy of them became reality but you can't expect that it will happen in every other BL from now on. Perth is Perth, not Ae. He can only be Ae for an hour every Friday and a couple of months from now he will be someone else in a new job. Are the nutsos going to expect him to leave "Pete" for his new bf then too? I hate "fans" who behave like this.

I admit my fujidar wants to embrace Saint into my gay harem but that doesn't mean that he's gay or that he needs to be the Pete to Perth's Ae.  That's just crazy talk. We need to start doing testing to weed out the nutty batch and streamline their viewing on tv and internet so we don't have to deal with them. (no offence to anyone)

As for the reporters... I was rather displeased with the questioning. I liked TGSubber's translations. They really laid the traps and poor Perth just strolled on them but his answers were very nice and professional. I was impressed.

Yes its good to do harmless shipping but hating/attacking them for the fantasy not coming true is childish. I have seen so many k idols suffering because of that. A real fan wouldnt do that. They should be ready to accept whatever comes when they ship.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Edit: If i remember in one interview he said that he didn't have an opinion on the kiss and it was a work of performance art. Which it is for an actor. 

If this is the interview you are meaning than this is exactly the interview what some stupid fans made fuss about.

7 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

As for the reporters... I was rather displeased with the questioning. I liked TGSubber's translations. They really laid the traps and poor Perth just strolled on them but his answers were very nice and professional. I was impressed.

Yes, me too. Communication with reporters is something that person should learn when he become popular. And Perth was pretty good in answering this questions.

24 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

(On a side note: It was the first time for me to hear that pop out sound for mew and art scene. lol. I still cant forget. hehe. But they are really a couple?? Wow)

Spoiler

The sound is normal...:joy:

That kind of action from some fans really getting my blood to boiling point sometimes.

Same here.:rage:

My gaydar

1 hour ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Mine is more of a fujoshi-dar

Really don't understand how it's work.:D I guess my intuition is just not as good as yours.

24 minutes ago, aniola said:

Yes, me too. Communication with reporters is something that person should learn when he become popular. And Perth was pretty good in answering this questions.

He did an excellent job. The reporters were doing what reporters do...they don't change. As you said it's up to the artist to learn how to maneuver in those situations.  

The interviewers definitely wanted to trap him and have him say it was disgusting or he didn't like it. It appeared that they wanted to make him out to be some homophobe, because why else would you continue to ask that stupid question? They wanted a specific answer that he did not give them. It boggles my mind how so called fans can take something like this so seriously. How delusional must you be to think this boy BOY BOY BOY (GEEZUS THIS IS A CHILD) has any obligation to do as you want him to do or be something he isn't? He is ACTING--and even if he were gay, bi, straight, curious, pan, etc it's none of their business....Gosh, I will never understand the logic, but must remember that many of these fans are seriously half way to being institutionalized! 

Also, Saint is definitely part of the LGTB family...my antenna went off various times with him not just in the drama and fan meets, but in a commercial he was previously in as well...But don't trust my antenna, sometimes it's broken. :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, deltos said:
  Hide contents

The sound is normal...:joy:

I have seen this video before. I thought it was some sort of teaser for WTD S2. I get it this is real then? Woah While I was watching WTD, I didnt think they would get together for real lol. Where can I buy that gaydar or fujoshidar?:sweat_smile:

I dont understand this interview and people attacked perth. Is there any link please?

There was a translation of this interview that was posted on social media that translated the performance art section to something along the lines of he didn't have any feelings when kissing Saint and I think that is what got people up in arms...it was a lost in Translation thing. I found the souce I think...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BowS9VOF9Su/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

4 minutes ago, aniola said:

Really don't understand how it's work.:D I guess my intuition is just not as good as yours.

the simplest way I can explain gaydar is this: You see the sun, you know it's the sun - no question, no guess work, you just know.  Even if it's cloudy, you know the sun is there - it's a given. You know a guy is gay period  - there is no because.... does that make sense ? :phew:

People really attacked Perth just because he said he's a guy who likes girls? Lmaooooo I had to laugh. Some "fans" need to chill down a bit, just because one acts in a gay series doesn't always mean he's gay. I mean, Perth is only 17 and his acting is SO GOOD that some people fail to differentiate between reality and fantasy. *sigh*

Those reporters are nasty af too, I mean I know it's their job but it's a sensitive topic (and that guy is a child (!!!!)) so maybe they should tone it down a bit on the questions. Thank god my baby is mature and professional, he answered them so smoothly. 

Btw, is my gaydar the only one vibrating for Mean too? 

11 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

I have seen this video before. I thought it was some sort of teaser for WTD S2. I get it this is real then? Woah While I was watching WTD, I didnt think they would get together for real lol. Where can I buy that gaydar or fujoshidar?:sweat_smile:

If you're a Gay guy, you're born with it...dunno about the other thing...:joy:  

7 minutes ago, Lesley Champney said:

There was a translation of this interview that was posted on social media that translated the performance art section to something along the lines of he didn't have any feelings when kissing Saint and I think that is what got people up in arms...it was a lost in Translation thing. I looked for the post to put it here but couldn't find it.

That's the one I saw earlier... think it was removed. The idea of acting is make feeling believable...so if he didn't have ant feelings for Saint - so what they were acting.  The fantasy angle of BL goes over the top sometimes.  And here's the other thing...LOL if an actor IS gay...unless you come with the same equipment - you have no chance of flipping him...( another Bl trope gone bad).  Now if they would just hire out gay actors for these roles...all of this nonsense and speculation would be moot...just an idea..:joy:

26 minutes ago, Park Baekhyun said:

Btw, is my gaydar the only one vibrating for Mean too? 

I'll be honest, I'll talk about who it doesn't ping for rather than who it does and even then with caution. 
It's kinda like outing someone which isn't cool. If you're in the closet - you're entitled to stay there until you're ready which kinda is the story arc of TWM3...the struggle is real. Which by the way...

NCOD-1-300x300.png

18 minutes ago, deltos said:

the simplest way I can explain gaydar is this: You see the sun, you know it's the sun - no question, no guess work, you just know.  Even if it's cloudy, you know the sun is there - it's a given. You know a guy is gay period  - there is no because.... does that make sense ? :phew:

No it doesnt :joy: How is that an explanation? hehe.

15 minutes ago, deltos said:

If you're a Gay guy, you're born with it...dunno about the other thing...:joy:  

I am sure I have some sort of a radar. Even the BG couples that I shipped got drowned lol. I didnt say I have a good radar. :phew:

Thanks for the explanation Lesley champney. Some people just dont know how to take things lightly. They over-react over nothing or misunderstand purely for the sake of misunderstanding and makes fuss. Harmless shipping is fun They should stop at that and not ruin the fun. And also the reporter, are they that desparate to make money.

12 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

No it doesnt :joy: How is that an explanation? hehe.

Well...I could give you a 25 page essay on the subject...although somehow I think that would be too much for this forum...:tounge_wink:. Not to mention..some things just can't be explained...they just exist like the sun. Ok we went full circle... :joy:
Yeah..shipping is fun...I got my dingy's, canoes, row boats, those ships in dry dock, and of course...my Battle ship ! :rolleyes:  It's all fantasy - I got enough in the RW to worry about...:lol:

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

Well...I could give you a 25 page essay on the subject...although somehow I think that would be too much for this forum...:tounge_wink:. Not to mention..some things just can't be explained...they just exist like the sun. Ok we went full circle... :joy:
Yeah..shipping is fun...I got my dingy's, canoes, row boats, those ships in dry dock, and of course...my Battle ship ! :rolleyes:  It's all fantasy - I got enough in the RW to worry about...:lol:

You can even publish 10 volumes. Do it for the broken radars. :joy:

3 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

You can even publish 10 volumes. Do it for the broken radars. :joy:

Oh honey...this queen doesn't have that much patience or time for 10 volumes...5 perhaps but it would mean giving up my BL entertainment...and that is unacceptable so I'll just stick with the Sun. ...and if radar's are broke...don't fix them...it's better that way:joy: ignorance can be bliss.

52 minutes ago, deltos said:

I'll be honest, I'll talk about who it doesn't ping for rather than who it does and even then with caution. 
It's kinda like outing someone which isn't cool. If you're in the closet - you're entitled to stay there until you're ready which kinda is the story arc of TWM3...the struggle is real. Which by the way...

NCOD-1-300x300.png

Same here and with a lot of caution. Coming out is a very, very, very personal move for anyone and that should never be taken away from them because of the actions of another person. It is just so wrong on many levels.

Archived