[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Another episode i'm looking forward to. The "carrot drop" and the "water babies". :D

So do I, Kengkla is back !!! :w00t: :wub:

With subtitles it's more Kengkla is back :wub: and after reading,  no no don't do that, Ai Nic, be a good brother for once! 

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Another episode i'm looking forward to. The "carrot drop" and the "water babies". :D

That and TinCan...Can looked pretty forceful when he dragged Tin into the locker room...I was thinking.. go boi - be in charge and Tin looked altogether surprised...by the fact that Can could yank him like that ( no pun intended-well, maybe, but no)  And KlengKla...just love the edgy frankness...:rolleyes:

34 minutes ago, deltos said:

That and TinCan...Can looked pretty forceful when he dragged Tin into the locker room...I was thinking.. go boi - be in charge and Tin looked altogether surprised...by the fact that Can could yank him like that ( no pun intended-well, maybe, but no)  And KlengKla...just love the edgy frankness...:rolleyes:

I was surprised when Can grabbed Tin and dragged into the locker room, and it didn't look as if he put up much resistance. I'm sure these IC kids love being dragged and thrown about.  It might just be my perception, but i think the episodes are getting better and better. If that's the case then the final episode should be awesome. I hope! 

Just now, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I was surprised when Can grabbed Tin and dragged into the locker room, and it didn't look as if he put up much resistance. I'm sure these IC kids love being dragged and thrown about.  It might just be my perception, but i think the episodes are getting better and better. If that's the case then the final episode should be awesome. I hope! 

"They" say the rich and powerful love being dominated...  :tounge_wink:

19 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Well...what else do the IC boys have..they need some excitement in their lives...of the locker room type...

18 minutes ago, baw74 said:

"They" say the rich and powerful love being dominated...  :tounge_wink:

15 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I would totally agree with that! :joy:

Can may be the power bottom we've been looking for..... :joy:

12 minutes ago, deltos said:

Well...what else do the IC boys have..they need some excitement in their lives...of the locker room type...

Can may be the power bottom we've been looking for..... :joy:

I know it’s wishful thinking but I’d love to see that reversed and Can being the seme and Tin being the uke. Am I being cruel? ;)

25 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I know it’s wishful thinking but I’d love to see that reversed and Can being the seme and Tin being the uke. Am I being cruel? ;)

Of course not....it would be a nice change for a while in the typical BL trope...But here's the other thing...they are both technically str8 and technically tops...so it could be a challenge for both..the field is wide open...could go either way..cause it's not about personality or size ( height)..:phew:

7 minutes ago, deltos said:

Of course not....it would be a nice change for a while in the typical BL trope...But here's the other thing...they are both technically str8 and technically tops...so it could be a challenge for both..the field is wide open...could go either way..cause it's not about personality or size ( height)..:phew:

They could always switch! :phew:

28 minutes ago, deltos said:

ahhh never thought about that. They could play Rock Paper Scissors to see who's going to do what. That's the Asian way for most things. :D

Hi All.. :smile:

Newly Joined the forum.. Read most of the comments here. Perth-saint are so on point with their chemistry. I am unable to sleep coz of them. Their cuteness is something to die for. hehe. So with all the sleepless nights waiting for new ep and re-watching the old ones, there is nothing else to do. And the sad thing is, its just Monday LOL.

Some pictures for +16. I was bored so...

Spoiler

Yrogv5D.jpg

QmuMxpX.jpg

NTmeFwb.jpg

1 hour ago, Harunacamelia said:

They could always switch! :phew:

Sure ... they both could become bottoms:joy:

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

ahhh never thought about that. They could play Rock Paper Scissors to see who's going to do what. That's the Asian way for most things. :D

The visual on that ...lmao :tounge_xd: 

4 minutes ago, deltos said:

Sure ... they both could become bottoms:joy:

The visual on that ...lmao :tounge_xd: 

That reminds of the scene from "Two Weddings and a Funeral" when both of them dived face down on the bed waiting for the other. It took a few seconds before they realised they were both "bottoms". :joy:

Archived