[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:heart::heart::heart::love: today's episode!! OMG!! I can't get enough of HG~HN scenes. It's definitely a good thing I watch the drama at home and not at work or anywhere in public. Otherwise, I would be scaring people off with mi giggling and grinning. :mrgreen:

The text preview provided by KBS about HG aggressively pursuing HN on today's episode was definitely accurate. Man, he really was in chasing his prey. I was swooning all over when he told her that despite all her flaws, he still likes her; and also, when he sort of requested her not to avoid him because of how much it would hurt him. :wub:. I have watched over 200 K-dramas and I gotta say, I don't recall seeing any male leads like HG's character. He has all the qualities that a woman looks for in a man. 

For the very first time, I agreed with JE on one thing... she said to DG that too much interest could make HN uncomfortable... I totally backed her up on this advice. I don't want DG to meddle in HN's relationship/business with HG. He better stay out of it! I don't want him to start giving HN mixed signals when she's already in the process of falling for HG. I hope she'll come to realize what a great man she has by her side and accept his feelings by the end of next week. This way, we'll get enough episodes showing both of them being in love and do super lovey-dovey things together. :D

:wub: This emoji perfectly depicted me watching the HN-HG scenes in the latest episode. I feel like I'm on cloud nine. They had so much screen time and all their interactions were so precious; from him peeking over the gate to wish HN good night, to him blocking the bus stop and of course, their adorable banter at the end. I knew that HN-HG would be adorable but this is next level.

The text preview mentioned HG aggressively pursuing HN but I never thought it'd be literal. He was running after her the whole episode! Plus, we have never seen HG smile so much. He's got it bad haha. 

Love HN's reaction to HG's confession. It's so HN-like. Her trying to convince HG not to like her was adorable. The tables have turned and we'll be seeing HN going through the "stress" HG underwent :lol: I also have to mention that although HN was fully aware that the bracelet was no longer with her, she didn't scurry to find it nor asked HG to return it. It's a step in the right direction. HG also did the right thing by letting HN decide on her own what to do with it.

I'm not gonna talk about DG-JE coz I wanna stay in my happy bubble. 

@dramaninja I wonder what HN asked HG to do... I'm with you that it's probably their secret hand sign. 

Edit: 

@mqiuwen From Leo's exchange with Mr Kim, I think he has :lol:

43 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

Oh, I forgot to ask... So, has Leo figured out that HG likes HN? :huh:

Yup i think so.... Especially seeing how HG was smiling from ear to ear when HN agrees to go to that meeting with HG, and HG quickly running after HN out of the office.... I don't Leo have seen HG ever smile let alone that huge of a smile....  LOL

1 hour ago, mqiuwen said:

:heart::heart::heart::love: today's episode!! OMG!! I can't get enough of HG~HN scenes. It's definitely a good thing I watch the drama at home and not at work or anywhere in public. Otherwise, I would be scaring people off with mi giggling and grinning. :mrgreen:

The text preview provided by KBS about HG aggressively pursuing HN on today's episode was definitely accurate. Man, he really was in chasing his prey. I was swooning all over when he told her that despite all her flaws, he still likes her; and also, when he sort of requested her not to avoid him because of how much it would hurt him. :wub:. I have watched over 200 K-dramas and I gotta say, I don't recall seeing any male leads like HG's character. He has all the qualities that a woman looks for in a man. 

For the very first time, I agreed with JE on one thing... she said to DG that too much interest could make HN uncomfortable... I totally backed her up on this advice. I don't want DG to meddle in HN's relationship/business with HG. He better stay out of it! I don't want him to start giving HN mixed signals when she's already in the process of falling for HG. I hope she'll come to realize what a great man she has by her side and accept his feelings by the end of next week. This way, we'll get enough episodes showing both of them being in love and do super lovey-dovey things together. :D

I also agree with JE but I think it's going to take HG have to step to DG and tell him to back off. He made his choice so stand by that choice and leave HN out of him and JE's relationship. HN doesn't need him meddling in things because he's giving her mixed signals. He chose JE so JE is who he needs to be concerned with not HN. 

@dramaninja

I also think it will be the hand kiss thing and it will become their special thing for each other in times of trouble and stress. 

47 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

I also agree with JE but I think it's going to take HG have to step to DG and tell him to back off. He made his choice so stand by that choice and leave HN out of him and JE's relationship. HN doesn't need him meddling in things because he's giving her mixed signals. He chose JE so JE is who he needs to be concerned with not HN. 

Oh yeah... I would love to see HG telling DG to stop with the mixed signals and to back off. Also, that he has no right to meddle in.. HN will be my woman and I don't want any man other than me around her :lol:

8 hours ago, darr said:

DG, I feel u, that thing inbetween a woman's........ can make a man reason  foolishily sometimes. I hope u get ur acts right soon.

As a man, I know exactly what you mean.  It drives us crazy sometimes ... Better not to act foolish, trying to get inside it.   You meant, in between... the ears, right? :):)

2 hours ago, jayakris said:

As a man, I know exactly what you mean.  It drives us crazy sometimes ... Better not to act foolish, trying to get inside it.   You meant, in between... the ears, right? :):)

Thank u!

I thought I was all alone here:D

Yes o, I mean in between the ears:D

Actually, I have seen worst cases of foolishness and since I'm not a man, I don't know how to explain it. Some have lost lots of money, positions, being disowned, I mean the energy used to pursue that alone can be used to do wonders when diverted.

Look at this young guy DG, we actually want to skin him alive but I have decided to see it from a man's perspective rather than a woman. 

He is so much in love and it has confused him. This babe is using his heart to play candy crush.

Sometimes I pity him. He will get there one day:D

I'm thinking, DG might get jealous of HN and HK 

I mean, their relationship will make him see her as a woman for the first time and he might go after her. HN will be left to chose now the ball is in her court.

The drama is far from coming to an end and conflicts sustain a drama. HK and HN dating all through without actions from all quarters will make it boring. How I wish he will make a u turn and then HN will tell him that she mistook brotherly affection to love:D

Seems I'm looking for trouble:D

I've never been so bipolar about Friday until knowing HN-HG!

On one side, yaaay it's the weekend :w00t:! On the other side, shoot.. no HN-HG? :crazy:

I love HG as a character. He's one of the best male characters in Kdrama; logical, cool-headed, loyal, and genuine. It's funny how things happened. Looking back he was probably a little bit physically attracted to HN from the moment he saw her looking in through the window, but then after a lot of accidents and misunderstandings, logic said NO NO NO. Then as he got to know HN, the attraction doubles and triples. I'm imagining this of course. :P

Looks like the problem of DG-JE and DG's dad-JH will take many episodes to resolve. Hopefully JE will be busy dealing with SH on DG's matter or adoption, so she will have no time to bother HN. Perfect timing for HG to pursue HN and confirm their relationship (Go Go HG!!!). :wub:

I think it's important for HG and HN to be firm in their relationship since later on, when it's time for HN's past to reveal itself, she will need someone strong to stand by her side during her tough moments. HG is the best man for HN to rely on. She cannot rely on DG for obvious reason... (blah :vicx: ) or EA (since she is one of the 'culprit') or Sarang (she'll be wise but biased).. which left only HG! :rolleyes:

Umm guys  HG and HN kiss at the end.

It was a pretty good one too. :love:

He did their little gesture for her and that made up smile, things seem to went well with the show., they went drinking, and I think she was drunk and while  walking they stop and talk, then kiss each other.

10 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Umm guys I am pretty sure they kiss at the end.

It was a pretty good one too. :love:

Kiss? Hand? Lips? Cheek? Forehead?

Who made the move first? I am pretty sure it is HG and I believe the next day HN will be very shocked by it

13 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

Kiss? Hand? Lips? Cheek? Forehead?

Who made the move first? I am pretty sure it is HG and I believe the next day HN will be very shocked by it

Well yeah he made the first move but she close her eyes, none of that surprise open eye kissing. :kiss_wink:

Archived