[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

6 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

Way he still outside?:lol:

Of course he was looking over the gate and seen her lol.

I also think she shown DG the bracelet was gone.

From what I seen this was  funny HG going after HN  and HN panicking  everywhere. :joy:

Looks like HG  HN, DG and JE was going to have lunch together but HN got a phone call and  they left.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

From what I seen this was  funny HG going after HN  and HN panicking  everywhere.

LOL... So, did she forget about the bracelet? I’m assuming she was so flustered that she totally forgot about it, right?

I just saw some pics posted on IG... did HG, HN, DG & JE ate together? :blink:

5 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

From what I seen this was  funny HG going after HN  and HN panicking  everywhere. :joy:

May i ask where you are watching this right now? You seem to be able to watch it a lot faster then the rest of us....  

17 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

LOL... So, did she forget about the bracelet? I’m assuming she was so flustered that she totally forgot about it, right?

I just saw some pics posted on IG... did HG, HN, DG & JE ate together? :blink:

Yeha they were goign to but HG and HN left he gave her back the bracelet but she did not put it on they talk about something for awhile but looked funny.

In the preview they were talking then she grab his arm as he walk away.

Also look like her garbage sister and grandma is making JH pretty angry about something not sure.

I guessing they found out she was dating this episode

8 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Yeha they were goign to but HG and HN left he gave her back the bracelet but she did not put it on they talk about something for awhile but looked funny.

In the preview they were talking then she crab his arm as he walk away.

Also look like her garbage sister is making JH pretty angry about something not sure.

OMG, will she agree to date for real already? I’m over the moon right now :wub:

4 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

OMG, will she agree to date for real already? I’m over the moon right now :wub:

I dont know, they were at the network station getting ready for a show HG notice she looked worry, I guess he wnet to talk to her she had that worry/I need you help look in her eyes .

Link for Ep 73 preview:

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,30,779023

I think what we discussed before on DG-JE and DG's dad-JH is going to happen... the conflict between 2 couples.

And mom doesn't seem to happy to learn about JH's boyfriend?

and text preview... eer @jayakris:sweatingbullets:

73부

지은(하승리)과 진국(최재성)은 동석(김명수)을 통해 이모와 조카가 한 집안의 부자와 만나고 있다는 사실을 알게 되고 충격에 빠진다.
K1홈쇼핑에서 첫방을 시작한 하늬어패럴은 성패의 갈림길에 들어서는데..

So, I managed to watch the first clip of them after the confession. HN told HG that he must had been really drunk to say that (confession) and he said NO, I’m perfectly fine. He then continued by saying “do you want me to say it again” and she said “stop, I heard nothing and will pretend I didn’t anything”. Then she ran inside the house, stayed there and HG peeked thru the gate and said to HN “sleep well”... these two are way too cute! :wub:

Next scene, we have HN trying to avoid seeing HG. President Kim told HN to take some items to HG and she asked if she could not go. The president said of course no, you have to go. Then she asked if him or Leo could go instead. Then Leo calls HG on his cellphone to tell him that HN can’t go to the meeting so he will go in her place. HG asked why she couldn’t go, Leo covers the phone to ask HN and Kim what to say and they both said because she’s sick. As Leo was responding to HG, DG came out of the break room and asked HN if she was sick out loud. I think HG heard and was going to see that there’s nothing that can be done if she was sick, but stop before finishing the sentence as he realized that’s she is just trying to avoid him.... LOL

Hi Chingus,

I really enjoyed this episode a lot! :) It was awesome to see that HN was so flustered she couldn’t reject HG! Also, I’m so glad she is finally choosing to move on from DG. HG was a smart cookie to hand back the bracelet to her... He was basically asking her if she wanted to cling onto a painful unrequited love or seize an opportunity for what could be lifelong happiness :wub:

Btw, I was fangirling so hard at the scene where HG had blackmailed HN to enter his car or else he’d sleep at the bus stop! :lol: They had a super cute banter moment later on... HN had asked how HG could like her when she embodies everything he dislikes in a woman!

Poor HG just stood there asking “what should I do?” (to make HN realise his feelings for her are genuine) Aigoo, all of their scenes were too adorable today! I’m really looking forward to next episode because it seems like HN might be ready to give dating a try! :wub: 

1 minute ago, mocmoc272 said:

Hi Chingus,

I really enjoyed this episode a lot! :) It was awesome to see that HN was so flustered she couldn’t reject HG! Also, I’m so glad she is finally choosing to move on from DG. HG was a smart cookie to hand back the bracelet to her... He was basically asking her if she wanted to cling onto a painful unrequited love or seize an opportunity for what could be lifelong happiness :wub:

Btw, I was fangirling so hard at the scene where HG had blackmailed HN to enter his car or else he’d sleep at the bus stop! :lol: They had a super cute banter moment later on... HN had asked how HG could like her when she embodies everything he dislikes in a woman! That was so adorable and I’m looking forward to next episode because it seems like HN is ready to give dating a try! :wub:

Aaaaawwww... I cant wait for the Eng sub... :wub: :wub: :wub:

8 minutes ago, mocmoc272 said:

Hi Chingus,

Btw, I was fangirling so hard at the scene where HG had blackmailed HN to enter his car or else he’d sleep at the bus stop! :lol: They had a super cute banter moment later on... HN had asked how HG could like her when she embodies everything he dislikes in a woman!

Poor HG just stood there asking “what should I do?” (to make HN realise his feelings for her are genuine) Aigoo, all of their scenes were too adorable today! I’m really looking forward to next episode because it seems like HN might be ready to give dating a try! :wub: 

Hi my dear! Thanks from the brief summary of today’s episode. You & me both are probably internally screaming out of happiness for the cheesiness going on between HG & HN.. :wub:

3 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

Hi my dear! Thanks from the brief summary of today’s episode. You & me both are probably internally screaming out of happiness for the cheesiness going on between HG & HN.. :wub:

Right, I was living for that cheesiness :wub: Btw can you confirm that I heard right? I think HG told HN that there aren’t many men who would fall for a woman like her but he is willing to :lol:

I really love watching HG make HN squirm.. but wow does DG make me angry. He isn’t good for my blood pressure! He keeps HN on his pinky on purpose but is dating JE. Even the conversation on the phone.. was he intentionally acting like HN couldn’t hear? He had to know that they were driving and that the phone call would be on speaker right? Since they don’t use the phone in their hand.. even in today’s episode he is the hovering man in the background.. like dude.. step put and leave the girl alone! I’m sick of seeing her coddle to him, it’s really disgusting knowing all the things I know about him, and he is in love with another and keeps treating her special because he doesn’t want to let her go completely. I really hope this changes very soon to her ignoring him and doing her coddling to HG.. I think DG will backpedal then. Ok.. sorry for my rant! My frustration is showing! I’m happy for HG confessing but I’m still frustrated with the whole DG/HN situation 

Oh.. so HN showed DG her bare wrist! Does it mean that she finally gets what HG trying to say?

Too bad they don't show us whether HN has a sleeping problem the night after the confession... At least we can tell her way of thinking. 

But seeing that she's not mad at HG for ripping of her bracelet, that's saying a lot about her feeling towards HG!

I love that HG is super persistent in winning over HN. It's not over until it's over alright! :P

16 minutes ago, mocmoc272 said:

Right, I was living for that cheesiness :wub: Btw can you confirm that I heard right? I think HG told HN that there aren’t many men who would fall for a woman like her but he is willing to :lol:

@mocmoc272 yes dear. He said that there’s not a woman in the world with many issues like HN that men are willing to like except for him. Our boy has really grown up. If it wasn’t because I’ve known he has never been in love, I swear after hearing him say this, I thought to myself, that he’s a player :D

41 minutes ago, mocmoc272 said:

Hi Chingus,

Btw, I was fangirling so hard at the scene where HG had blackmailed HN to enter his car or else he’d sleep at the bus stop! :lol: They had a super cute banter moment later on... HN had asked how HG could like her when she embrooodies everything he dislikes in a woman!

:wub: i'm swooning  :P and drooling a little from all your descriptions of HN-HG.  yes, fighting! i'll keep watching with all of you :lol: in spite of the snake mother and worm daughter!  

36 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

@mocmoc272 yes dear. He said that there’s not a woman in the world with many issues like HN that men are willing to like except for him. Our boy has really grown up. If it wasn’t because I’ve known he has never been in love, I swear after hearing him say this, I thought to myself, that he’s a player :D

@mqiuwen Thanks boo! :D I just rewatched that scene on youtube and he clearly tells her to stop avoiding her problems and to deal with them head on! It’s because of this trait that she’s always hurting and becoming an ugly crying monster! HN retaliates saying all she needs is a goodnight sleep and some coffee to make her eyes look better! :lol: Like we both heard, HG proclaims that no man could fall for a woman who is constantly brimming with problems like HN. However, he is the only one willing to accept her and this makes HN flustered asking “what are you rambling on about?” :wub: It’s so cute how HN is obviously happy to hear that cheesy comment but she’s playing it coy and telling him to not chase after her :lol: Oh my, I’ve spent the past two hours being infatuated by our couple’s adorable bickering and flirting <3 Also, you are so right that HG has player comments!

Archived