[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

9 minutes ago, ariesw said:

In HN's case though, her past experience of failure and rejection and being unable to  get a full time job has given her an inferiority complex where she will not consciously set herself up for failure by having unreasonable expectations so she would have "colleague zoned" HG knowing there is no chance of a romantic relationship between them ... she limited her romantic aspirations to those already close to her who she is comfortable with and accepting of her background ...

HG has not really shown his feelings to HN except for the the "stress" symptoms which she associates with his injury. HG's efforts to help her are appreciated but she also thinks he is also doing so due to his stubborn streak not to give up on what he has started and to save his own position too as JE keeps stressing that HG is in trouble at work for helping her ... there is no indication to HN that HG is doing what he is doing purely because of her ... to her, his appreciation of her is no more than of a work partner which is consistent with what HG has said of her and HG's treatment of her so far ... I don't think HN would make any effort in developing a more intimate relationship with HG as she has 0 romantic expectations with HG.  She would therefore not interpret any of HG's actions as romantic interest in her.

Yes, I can totally agree if we look at love as something we control in ourselves. That we choose who we fall in love with by thinking we have a chance with them or not. I guess that’s why this drama can open many different views and discussions. In one way we can defend HN for not falling for HG because he doesn’t show any interest in her and we can defend DG because he doesn’t have any control over who he loves, he just fell in love and has to choose wether to be controlled by her or not. So I think ultimately it’s our own view of what love is and how we get there. Do we actually control who we fall in love with it does it happen just because. It gives us something to think about.. 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally watched the Eng sub. 

I'm confused. So, DG-JE are back on track or not? DG knows that JE actually loves him but since she didn't say anything, so he's left hanging. He did say goodbye take care bla bla bla... but he said that too many times already and it's never goodbye. 
I guess the ball is now on JE's court.

Love HG in this ep. He knows he's in love with HN, but didn't force it. The best part is him taking care of HN. I'm surprised no one else sees how HG acts towards HN. I would have thought Leo would notice being a 'love' man himself.

So, now that DG's dad proposing JH to live together, what does it mean? I would assume marriage since it's the Asian culture.

If JH accepts, then it will change the whole ecosystem. DG will be step-son, so if SH still wants to go ahead with the adoption, it will make things difficult for DG-JE as a couple since they're legally brother and sister. Perhaps this will force JE to choose, as JH's daughter or DG's partner. I'm not sure how this will benefit HN's story. Having JH in DG's dad's life means more access for JH and HN to get close to each other.. perhaps that's the in the writers are thinking? But of course, this is just a speculation, a big IF

But if JH rejects or stalls the idea, then .. at best is they broke up since rejection means their relationship will go nowhere, not a couple and awkward as friends, which also means... no development in the story and how to get JH and HN closer. :blink:

1 hour ago, mqiuwen said:

I'm looking forward to watch tomorrow's episode. I saw HG grabbing HN's wrist that has the bracelet on in the preview. I wonder if tomorrow will finally be the date when she removes it... I guess even if she doesn't, at least we all know that HG is aware of it and will probably try his hardest to convince her to take it off. I'm also looking forward to see what HG is going to ask HN about "first love". :D

I'm sorry to say this. I think it will be around episode 90/100 HN will take off the bracelet. If we are lucky, we get to see it in around episode 80. I remember last week Robin (Leo) did upload an IG story of JuHyung(HG) and Seol In-ah(HN) prepared for their scene for upcoming episode and I seem notice the bracelet is still on her wrist.

I can wait patiently for their relationship to be in the next step. I will watch this drama till the end without skipping any scenes so that I can judge all the characters and the scenes fairly.

13 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

I'm confused. So, DG-JE are back on track or not? DG knows that JE actually loves him but since she didn't say anything, so he's left hanging. He did say goodbye take care bla bla bla... but he said that too many times already and it's never goodbye. 
I guess the ball is now on JE's court.

I don't think they are back on track. At least, not from what I saw on today's episode. Now, on tomorrow's episode it may show a different path. In the preview, JE asked HN if she doesn't remember what HN did on the blind date with HG. I'm guessing whatever argument they're having, is about HN not messing around with JE's man like she did last time (blind date). Plus, JE doesn't have any right to call HG "her man" since both of them are aware that HG hasn't given any indications that he likes JE or wants to date her. DG, on the other hand, likes JE and has kissed her already... which in K-dramaland, a kiss already signifies being someone's property... ^_^

32 minutes ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

. So I think ultimately it’s our own view of what love is and how we get there.

@ariesw @ajummapunkinssi What is love? Can anyone really say what is love? I do believe we don’t choose who we love but sometimes we can mistaken what we feel and call it love. Do you guys agree with me? Now with the control or no control, I really believe that is just an excuse that people use to do terrible things. I feel that love is when you can compromise, share, trust and care for another human being. 

Han Kyul and Ha Nee

They are both inexperience and lack in communication. They both said stuff to each other that can seriously cause them both to shy away from each other. Han Kyul isn’t interested in love or marriage based from his parents marriage failure and constant arguing. What he didn’t see is that his parents never really sat together and tried to have a serious conversation without any judgment. They both clearly did understand what each was going on in their lives ( Housework and corporate job). I think that is what the writer is trying to convey when they had Han Kyul’s parent graduate their marriage.  Their roles have changed and now both are experiencing what the other felt all there’s years. It is to help them have a better understanding of each other. Ha Nee has met Han Kyul’s mom and see she will never to good enough for her son. She won’t accept her and will make their lives difficult. Ha Nee suffering from inferiority complex , no college degree, the almost criminal record. These are all things that could be stopping her from having feelings for him. If HK want to be with her, HE NEEDS TO CONFESS , HN is  blunt and being honest with her is the only way to get through to her. HK needs to change his attitude also because he is confusing her way to much. 

DG and JE

i think what they have isn’t even love  or it can be love. But JE doesn’t know how to love because she is way to selfish. I think selfish love is grounds for a toxic relationship. If DG is to love her, she is the only person that should be on his mind, her alone. Look at how angry she was that DG was worried for HN. Like a dumb dumb , guy he doesn’t admit he cares for Ha Nee. What kind of relationship can they have if he has to stop loving someone else. She is so selfish that she doesn’t know there is alll kind of love. Loving a sibling, a friend, parents love and lover love. What is wrong with him loving Ha Nee. DG being selfish himself because he doesn’t want to admit that he does love Ha Nee. I find him not being able to admit or not knowing who he loves is another reason why he will lose Ha Nee until the end of the drama. 

11 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

I'm sorry to say this. I think it will be around episode 90/100 HN will take off the bracelet. If we are lucky, we get to see it in around episode 80. I remember last week Robin (Leo) did upload an IG story of JuHyung(HG) and Seol In-ah(HN) prepared for their scene for upcoming episode and I seem notice the bracelet is still on her wrist.

I can wait patiently for their relationship to be in the next step. I will watch this drama till the end without skipping any scenes so that I can judge all the characters and the scenes fairly.

@meoooooowwww I'm with you chingu! :blush:

2 hours ago, mqiuwen said:

Oh btw, did you notice how our OTP was wearing matching colored outfits? Yellow/yellow and blue/blue. :P

I diid! But sadly so does our OTHER couple.. DG-JE wear matching pale pink/nude top and polo shirt (diff color) at the end. 

31 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

I don't think they are back on track. At least, not from what I saw on today's episode. Now, on tomorrow's episode it may show a different path. In the preview, JE asked HN if she doesn't remember what HN did on the blind date with HG. I'm guessing whatever argument they're having, is about HN not messing around with JE's man like she did last time (blind date). Plus, JE doesn't have any right to call HG "her man" since both of them are aware that HG hasn't given any indications that he likes JE or wants to date her. DG, on the other hand, likes JE and has kissed her already... which in K-dramaland, a kiss already signifies being someone's property... ^_^

Oh, so if that's the case.. since the ball is on JE's court, she will disregard her feeling towards DG and concentrate on HG... torturing HN in the process. I guess if the writers want to lengthen the story for another 50 eps, it's the way to go. If JE reciprocate DG's feeling, then no more conflict for HN-HG. 

31 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

If HK want to be with her, HE NEEDS TO CONFESS , HN is  blunt and being honest with her is the only way to get through to her. HK needs to change his attitude also because he is confusing her way to much. 

I kinda agree. With HN being HN, it will be too long until she realizes who is the one who truly cares for her.

By confessing, he will shift the attention on himself. HN will see him in a different light, not as MD but as a man who loves her. If she hasn't realized her feelings, it will be awkward for both of them... but I welcome the awkwardness. I'm imagining how cute it would be for the two of them to run into each other embarrassed. If JE wants to ruin them, her being with HG will only make HN jealous, which would make her realize her true feeling towards HG. 

Eeer... one can only hope.  

1 hour ago, penelop3 said:

If JH accepts, then it will change the whole ecosystem. DG will be step-son, so if SH still wants to go ahead with the adoption, it will make things difficult for DG-JE as a couple since they're legally brother and sister. Perhaps this will force JE to choose, as JH's daughter or DG's partner. I'm not sure how this will benefit HN's story. Having JH in DG's dad's life means more access for JH and HN to get close to each other.. perhaps that's the in the writers are thinking? But of course, this is just a speculation, a big IF

The relationship between JH and DG's dad has nothing to do with HN, so weather or not it benefit HN it just doesn't count at all.

It will benefit JH (if she moves into DG's dad place) in a sense that she is actually gonna be in close proximity with HN without those evil duo lurking around. JH will want to move into DG's dad's place instead of the other way round. If DG and DG's dad move into JH's house , it means SH and family need to get their own place coz there won't be enough bedroom in that house. DG and grandma will get a room and JH's bedroom will be shared wit9-h DG's dad and 1 room to spare. JH won't do the later as JH is not cruel towards SH and her family. 

If the former happens, then the story line may just follow  my earlier  prediction... JH will see HN's childhood photo, most probably either DG's dad showed DG earlier childhood photo that has HN in it or JH sees the photo in one of the photo frames of DG and HN together when they were young.... 

On the DG-JE matter, frankly my dear, i don't give a damn.... heheh

So, I just rewatched tomorrow's episode preview and this is the sequence of HG~HN scenes that I think will happen..

First, meeting at K1 Home Shopping where they talk about the bracelet's superstition..

Second, HG goes to Hanui Apparel office without notice (President Kim and HN looked surprised when he showed up). I'm thinking this is where HG invites HG for dinner

Third, both having dinner and talking about first love...

Lastly, HG dropping off and walking HN home. HG will grab HN's wrist that has the bracelet on and will probably say something along the lines of "when are you going to take this off".... or maybe he'll say something else to her which will take her by surprise... I'm thinking this will be the last scene of tomorrow's episode where they'll leave us hanging and wanting to know what's going to happen.... :tounge_wink:

1 minute ago, meoooooowwww said:

@mqiuwen I still have not watch the preview :tears: Usually My Love KBS has upload it on their channel. Where can  I watch the preview? 

@meoooooowwww here's the link for tomorrow's preview.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,28,778405

@angelwingssf thanks for sharing the link for tomorrow's preview :blush:

My Korean is limited but it seems they are talking about one sided or unrequited love rather than first love during their dinner ?

As to what is love .... well how much time do we have .... suffice it to say that at this stage there is no love for HG on HN's side ... "at this stage" being the operative word .... and getting there is what makes the story interesting ... usually dramas fizzle off once the main leads get together as the story shifts focus on other characters and the main couple becomes side attractions ...

While Couples may usually start with physical attraction, HG and HN started off on the wrong foot with their initial encounters and although HN acknowledges HG's good looks she says he knows he looks good and therefore full of himself .... coupled with the mom's high demands and HG's keeping her at arms length in denial of his feelings and hiding them it is no wonder HN is not in the least romantically interested in HG ... the writer set this up so well that I hope she/he also has interesting and logical twists on how we get to HN eventually falling in love with HG  ... as the palpable chemistry between the main leads is making everyone want them to be together soon ... but as the saying goes  the thrill is in the hunting (courtship) ... so it's best to sit back and let the story unfold between HN and HG ... however impatient we are to see them together ...

2 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:

:bawling::confounded::astonished: I have a feeling that you're right about HN taking off the bracelet around epi 90/100!  With the way the writer is dragging with the development of HN and HG's romance, it is very much possible.  I can't wait patiently for that!  Why can't they make it earlier and much better this week??? We need more HG/HN moments and preferably spend epi 100 above planning for their wedding! :wub:

1 hour ago, ariesw said:

HG's good looks she says he knows he looks good and therefore full of himself .... coupled with the mom's high demands and HG's keeping her at arms length in denial of his feelings and hiding them it is no wonder HN is not in the least romantically interested in HG ... the writer set this up so well that I hope she/he also has interesting and logical twists on how we get to HN eventually falling in love with HG  ... as the palpable chemistry between the main leads is making everyone want them to be together soon ... but as the saying goes  the thrill is in the hunting (courtship) ... so it's best to sit back and let the story unfold between HN and HG ... however impatient we are to see them together ...

@ariesw  Well said chingu, but don’t forget they have another hurdler to go through.  Also JE is another hurdle they have to go through again. She will do whatever she has to including asking her mom to help. Of course mama bear is going to be so pissed that HN is still in her daughter’s happiness. What I fear right now is that , HN may get physically hurt by either of them because they really hate Ha Nee. 

14 hours ago, fieza1871 said:

Watching HN close interaction with HG, u might think that HN feel something toward him. It just that she have to let go of any hope of being with DG. As we prayed for all through ep 61 to ep 69 (with no light at the end of the tunnel) the bracelet have to go...

Some how HN have to snap out of feeling that DG is the only one who care and taking care of her. She need to realise or have someone point out how HG have been there for her more than DG...

We have repeatedly says that its already half way through the drama, the main otp have yet to realise their feeling toward each other...its getting tiring watching the drama. Something have to happen to make the story move forward. Repeating the same plots is getting boring  

My thoughts exactly! The romance between the OTP is moving at a snail's pace and i myself cannot keep my patience any longer.  I've skipped several episodes altogether and just watched the links between HN and HG together.  There are so many unnecessary developments in the side characters that even if you skipped episodes, you won't lose the gist of the drama.  That bracelet has to come off this week or at the latest, next week! They've dragged on what that bracelet represent for long enough.  :crazy:

13 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@ariesw  Well said chingu, but don’t forget they have another hurdler to go through.  Also JE is another hurdle they have to go through again. She will do whatever she has to including asking her mom to help. Of course mama bear is going to be so pissed that HN is still in her daughter’s happiness. What I fear right now is that , HN may get physically hurt by either of them because they really hate Ha Nee. 

It is up to the writer's skill and ingenuity to come up with clever twists that does not resort to violence and obvious cliches ..... hope the writer passes this test .... 

17 minutes ago, tinkerbelle2004 said:

My thoughts exactly! The romance between the OTP is moving at a snail's pace and i myself cannot keep my patience any longer.  I've skipped several episodes altogether and just watched the links between HN and HG together.  There are so many unnecessary developments in the side characters that even if you skipped episodes, you won't lose the gist of the drama.  That bracelet has to come off this week or at the latest, next week! They've dragged on what that bracelet represent for long enough.  :crazy:

Actually, daily k-drama is always like that. even if u skip a whole week, you would still understand what's going on n not missing anything important. I guess a lots of writer doesnt have the creativity of writing an ongoing issue. A normal daily drama always have the bad guys torture the leading lady (mostly ladies, I havent seen many tortured leading guys...) from starting of the drama up to probably a couple ep before the end.

You sometime getting confuse how can a person can be so clueless about something that everyone else can see as clearly as days.

I guess HN is going through this phase.  Even JE can see that HG has already starting to like HN through his 'cold' treatment of her. I think DG also notice hos jealous HG get each time DG treat HN familiarly... 

That's why something need to happen or someone need to point out to jolt HN about HG feeling or her actual awareness of HG.  

I actually wish something happen to HG (like an accident or some thing...) that make HN rush over and overly worried about HG. Having HN rushing over to the hospital to take care of HG would be an added bonus. Why should JE only can use the fake painting scheme??? :confused:

OMG. I think I just watched HG confess to HN about liking her and ripped off that hateful bracelet.

At least that what I think is happening at the end of today ep. with my limited understanding of korean language.

Hope somebody can confirm...

5 minutes ago, fieza1871 said:

OMG. I think I just watched HG confess to HN about liking her and ripped off that hateful bracelet.

At least that what I think is happening at the end of today ep. with my limited understanding of korean language.

Hope somebody can confirm...

:D She will be mad for a month of Sunday’s but man will I be glad that bracelet is gone! She better not fix it and put it back on! 

Archived