[Drama 2018-2019] Secrets and Lies, 비밀과 거짓말

0ly40

19 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Are you kidding?  Is jail good enough for these two?  I think something worse like in Joseon era.The chairman's sidekick also needs to get kicked.  

@angelwingssf  The chairman side kick I say out a noose around his neck.. If this was the joseon era, HK and Jb went have made it thius far.. Aunt help create a lot of the problems with her petty jealousy.. I loved seeing her begging HK to survive, another thing about the chairman sidekick all he's doing is letting HK do all his dirty work.. He's going to flip on them first chance he gets 

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Under pressure, JB admitted that the will that claims he is entitled to a large share of Miseong is a fake.  Pres. Shin and crazy Mom are planning their strategy, and decide that HK and JB must be separated.  At the nominations meeting for Chairmanship, crazy Mom was nominated by a board member, then JB, then Pres. Shin.  Pres. Shin stood up and said he was not ready at this time, so he nominated HK... HA!  That will pit HK against JB so the power struggle is on, and I'm sure, resulting in the fall of both.

On 1/4/2019 at 2:43 PM, msmy said:

Under pressure, JB admitted that the will that claims he is entitled to a large share of Miseong is a fake.  Pres. Shin and crazy Mom are planning their strategy, and decide that HK and JB must be separated.  At the nominations meeting for Chairmanship, crazy Mom was nominated by a board member, then JB, then Pres. Shin.  Pres. Shin stood up and said he was not ready at this time, so he nominated HK... HA!  That will pit HK against JB so the power struggle is on, and I'm sure, resulting in the fall of both.

@msmy Yes let them go at each other.. No way will HK just walk away empty handed amd now the old choot has woken up..  The way all this is going JB and HK is headed to jail.. Even greedy mama and cowardly dad will be tangled in all this mess.. 

Not sure why greedy mama was begging WJ mom but she shouldn't budhe to this women after the way she treated them..

I'm looking forward to seeing what the old choot would do to his sidekick that he trust so much..Wouldn't suprise me if he don't try to kill him in the end..  

22 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@msmy Yes let them go at each other.. No way will HK just walk away empty handed amd now the old choot has woken up..  The way all this is going JB and HK is headed to jail.. Even greedy mama and cowardly dad will be tangled in all this mess.. 

Not sure why greedy mama was begging WJ mom but she shouldn't budhe to this women after the way she treated them..

I'm looking forward to seeing what the old choot would do to his sidekick that he trust so much..Wouldn't suprise me if he don't try to kill him in the end..  

Both HK and JB are trying to gain support for themselves and SH finally got the position.  WJ 's colleague (the two corrupt ones) finally gave WJ the camera where they saw HK in the office at the computer.  Looks like HK finally put the son of Miseong group behind bars.  When the meeting was happening, I thought that the cops would walk in and arrest her.  That did not happen.  Will have to wait for tomorrow 's episode.  When is this crap going to end.

The old coot woke up.  Will he probably remember all the garbage JB and HK vomited in  the care room.  Want to see the revenge of the grandpa. :naughty: Waiting for tomorrow.   

"The higher you climb, the harder you fall..."  The strategy of putting HK in the highest position has set her up for a big time, embarrassing failure, and the rest of the family can smirk like she is prone to do.  It looks like HK's attempt at getting rid of the spycam evidence  wasn't quite complete as the one T.V. station secretary  had a spycam with HK at the T.V. computers messing with files .

THANK GOD, THE OLD COOT DON'T HAVE AMNESIA

Very funny episode.. All the news paper companies there taking pictures of the new chairman (HK) In comes greedy mom pulling her hair for it to make the front page news.. I think HK even kick JB out of Miseong House.. But the real kicker is JB refused to thriow her under the bus so DB did it for them.. At HK in arguation DB brought the old coot there and HK amd JB has the nerve to look shock.

That's hilarious!  One thing that has remained consistent is DB not wanting to be part of Miseong, so I don't see him making any career changes.  HK doesn't have any more cards to play so she can either slink away quietly or push her luck and go out with a bang.  I sense the latter with a hopeless attempt to remain significant, but ending up banned from any remaining relationships.... basically back to where she started as an orphan.  <_<

1 hour ago, msmy said:

That's hilarious!  One thing that has remained consistent is DB not wanting to be part of Miseong, so I don't see him making any career changes.  HK doesn't have any more cards to play so she can either slink away quietly or push her luck and go out with a bang.  I sense the latter with a hopeless attempt to remain significant, but ending up banned from any remaining relationships.... basically back to where she started as an orphan.  <_<

@msmy  Technically HK should be headed to prison where she can make some new siblings.. But I don't see any of them willingly ti file charges against her.. G/pa seems to be the only one that don't buy her crap and ready to take hr at hand.. I'm wondering what would the Old Coot would do with his side kick.. Will he kick him out with nothing also.. Now he claims he's on the chairman side.. 

When will Greedy Mom realizes that she ruined her son herself, It's no way JB can go back to being the innocent JB not after living the lifestyle of the rich and famous.. If he don't try and commit suicide after being announce to the world that he's a fruad well then he was never innocent from the beginning..

What gets me is why all these non thinking people starts to think at the end.. How is it that the almighty HK becomes so braindead at the end of the drama.. She should have known something was up when nobody was running around looking for the old uncouncious coot.

I'm just going to out this out there.. The actress playing WJ if I never see another drama that she's the lead in that will be to soon for me.. She so strile and stiff how could they cast her as a lead.. 

@sava2sava  About the actress playing WJ...I have to give her credit for taking the role so soon after having lip injections. She can't show facial expressions because it takes all her energy to move her lips. (I am so sorry for showing that side of me. That remark of mine was soooooo tacky.) 

Why have I stuck with this drama, you ask? Again, I want to apologize to all those "Secrets and Lies" devotees who love this drama. My snide remarks will be a burden I will carry the rest of my life. But do you think the cast rehearsed? I mean besides the actress who plays HK. She must have practiced to be able to achieve that surprised-who me? expression. 

I think the 3 young actors (DB, JB, and Woo Jung) are supposed to appeal to the younger crowd, but their acting sucks.  I can't say much for the direction either when the director allows the actors to stand in a line like a high school play and talk to each other glancing over their shoulder.   The natural reactions were never there, like when someone starts attacking your mother, girlfriend.... the onlookers just stand and watch the attack.  I know a few of us, (I'm looking at you, sava2sava) would spring into action and 1)  pull them apart, or 2) plant a fist to the chops.  :angry:  The outrage was never there except by HK who did a pretty good job of getting everyone to hate her.

I can't say there are too many fans of this drama, just that we invested some time and will see it to the end.  Pretty much a run of the mill daily that helped to pass the time.  Thanks, anybody and everybody, who jump in to the conversation.  ;)

10 hours ago, Takingthehighroad said:

@sava2sava  About the actress playing WJ...I have to give her credit for taking the role so soon after having lip injections. She can't show facial expressions because it takes all her energy to move her lips. (I am so sorry for showing that side of me. That remark of mine was soooooo tacky.) 

@Takingthehighroad.. I don't think it is tacky, but the truth. I did not know she had lip injections.  I will never watch another drama by Lee Do-Hyun  ever again. She is a terrible writer. 

9 hours ago, msmy said:

I think the 3 young actors (DB, JB, and Woo Jung) are supposed to appeal to the younger crowd, but their acting sucks.  I can't say much for the direction either when the director allows the actors to stand in a line like a high school play and talk to each other glancing over their shoulder.   The natural reactions were never there, like when someone starts attacking your mother, girlfriend.... the onlookers just stand and watch the attack.  I know a few of us, (I'm looking at you, sava2sava) would spring into action and 1)  pull them apart, or 2) plant a fist to the chops.  :angry:  The outrage was never there except by HK who did a pretty good job of getting everyone to hate her.

@msmy..... Chingu  I need to add that the actress playing HK is also terrible. too. I understand that because she suceeded in making everyone hate her, she did a good job but sometimes I felt it was off in her acting. I do agree that DB and WJ suck but JB doesn't suck at all. I think his acting was never off.  

11 hours ago, msmy said:

I think the 3 young actors (DB, JB, and Woo Jung) are supposed to appeal to the younger crowd, but their acting sucks.

11 hours ago, msmy said:

Pretty much a run of the mill daily that helped to pass the time. 

@msmy  If this drama was supposed to appeal to the younger audience they failed big time.. JB acting was totally over the top at times to much emotions in some scenes On the other hand DB all I can say he did the best with what he was giving and at times he didn't give at all..Seems as of he got tired of working with WJ himself.. Her stiffmess rub off on him.. These two had no chemestry at all to be the main leads.. I'm wonderimg if their was ever talk about WJ acting on the set.. She needs to go back to acting school do some impression exercises..

Off to watch todays episode

Tell me why on earth am I watching this richard simmons again? Both JB and HK were sent to the police station but at the end of the episode JB is out and HK tries to escape from the washroom window. Yes, from the washroom window that is located on who knows how many floors on the police station and Mama Oh comes to HK and tells her to (namshin) kidnap her<_<.

Did this woman lost her mind? Why is she missing HK when she was one of the people who wanted her behind bars? I have no words to say anymore. 

2 hours ago, lu09 said:

Tell me why on earth am I watching this richard simmons again? Both JB and HK were sent to the police station but at the end of the episode JB is out and HK tries to escape from the washroom window. Yes, from the washroom window that is located on who knows how many floors on the police station and Mama Oh comes to HK and tells her to (namshin) kidnap her<_<.

Did this woman lost her mind? Why is she missing HK when she was one of the people who wanted her behind bars? I have no words to say anymore. 

@lu09  I've said it once and I'll say it again G/pa needs to lock his crazy daughter up.. She's so miserable in her life and thinks everyone needs to be miserable like her.. Even if she was kidnap from the orphanange she lived a good life he provided for her she just got greedy.. She could have also said she didn't want to live someone elses life.. (meaning the real bio daughter) She had plenty enough time to speak up and said she was not the real daughter.. Exposing him as a kidnapper now is just ridiculous, How can it be kidnapping now when she was adopted and given a name also the statue of limitation has ran out..

It still flabbergast me how HK trying to still use WJ to get what she wants.. She also still blaming WJ for her life turning out the way it is..

WTF JB.. You went along with your Ex wife trying to stay in your rich lifestyle living DB life. and yiu gets out of jail and run back to G/pa house like you still love there.. After this last fiascal that him and HK pulled how could he even show his face in that block..

I think G/pa told DN the only way for him to release JB if he comes into the family and work at running Miseong Group.. 

Just waiting for TGIF -  horrible drama, actors and today's episode.  :sleeping:  Even the payback is not good.  What kind of mother figure is HK mom trying to portray.  Sucked big time.  DB, WJ and even JB all horrible - that shows what kind of writer this one is.  Should look for a good writer from now on.  Wasted valuable time.  

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

Just waiting for TGIF -  horrible drama, actors and today's episode.  :sleeping:  Even the payback is not good.  What kind of mother figure is HK mom trying to portray.  Sucked big time.  DB, WJ and even JB all horrible - that shows what kind of writer this one is.  Should look for a good writer from now on.  Wasted valuable time.  

ITTO to you comment @angelwingssf  I place this drama on the list of princess aurora.. It might have been better if everyone would have been dying off due to bad writting

Archived