[Drama 2018-2019] Secrets and Lies, 비밀과 거짓말

0ly40

HK got thrown under the bus today by the frat boy proposing to someone else and HK came to witness it.  JB also throws her out too and we see her begging JB to not throw her.  @msmy-  Her demise should have actually happened at least 10 episodes before and good karma handed to JB witchy mother.  

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/18/2018 at 1:43 AM, lclarakl said:

I can only hope that DB is given a spine by the writer and he realize that he's only hurting himself by continuing to let his fake family take advantage of him. I also find his real aunt disappointing. She's willing to let fake people into the family instead of her own real flesh and blood. 

@lclarakl  Aunt has serious mental issues.. She can't get over the facts of her Ex having someone else besides her.. Now to know that her EX is living in the home with his Ex and daughter uit must be eating her alive.. Now to accept her bio nephew whom is legally married to her EX's daughter.. I'm suprise she's holding it together this long.. 

Rich Brat gave HK the shaft.. She thought he was going to propose to her and he propose to the rich girl having her to watch it all.. NOIw JB is demanding a divorce from her and she's crying snow ball tear drops.. I don't think JB will fall for her tricks again.. HK will kill before she lives poor.. Now she's emlisting JB mom for help whom I think he's going to turn his back on to keep living his lavish lifestyle.. 

JB threatening DB.. Why is it that DB can't seem to get that JB will never give up this family or wealth just like HK.. Someone is going to have to step forward to set things straight..  

22 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

HK got thrown under the bus today by the frat boy proposing to someone else and HK came to witness it.  JB also throws her out too and we see her begging JB to not throw her.  @msmy-  Her demise should have actually happened at least 10 episodes before and good karma handed to JB witchy mother.  

@angelwingssf  The big question is will JB tell his Mom who HK also have wrap around her finger that she planned on leaving him to go to some other rich person after she took that company from JB.

Ex president will have to step in here, If those boardmemebers finds out JN is a fake and DB is the real G/son no matter what Aunt tries to do it won't work keeping JB and her position.. They'll bring Ex husband back in and move DB up in the company especially if it's found out by them that DB is married to the Ex president daughter..

3 hours ago, msmy said:

OHHHH... I want to double "like" the posts today!  Thanks, @angelwingssf and @sava2sava for getting us off to a great start this morning.  This should be a good one.  :lol:

@msmy  I'm waiting for subs so I can clearly understand whats going on.. I know DB told his Aunt he wants nothing to do with the company..   HK is headed downhill, She really thought Brat Boy was going to propose to her.. Why would he leave a reputable girl for a fake if she can double cross this family his family will be next on her hit list.. 

8 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@msmy  I'm waiting for subs so I can clearly understand whats going on.. I know DB tikd hus Aunt he wants nothig ti di with the company..   HK is headed downhill, She really thought Brat Boy was going to propose to her.. Why would he leave a reputable girl for a fake if she can double cross this family his famuily will be next in her hit list.. 

I was shaking my head when I saw HK standing there acting like a fool when there was SOMEONE sitting in the middle of this. He played her and I love it lol. About time someone puts her in place. 

JB grew a spine when he saw this and now he wants divorce. Well, it won't be easy considering the fact he wants to stay as the heir as per the preview and deranged wants company in prison so let the fun and the destruction of both families begin:wub:.

In yesterday's episode, someone said the board of directors still liked Pres. Shin.  I'm wondering if things at Miseong get bad enough, Pres. Shin might be reinstated, and once the board finds out about the fakers and crazy Mom going along with it, the three of them could get the boot.  I could see Pres. Shin honoring the wishes of his new son-in-law and not insisting that DB take part Miseong.  Crazy Mom would still have some ownership, but she doesn't need to be in the management without board approval.

1 hour ago, msmy said:

In yesterday's episode, someone said the board of directors still liked Pres. Shin.  I'm wondering if things at Miseong get bad enough, Pres. Shin might be reinstated, and once the board finds out about the fakers and crazy Mom going along with it, the three of them could get the boot.  I could see Pres. Shin honoring the wishes of his new son-in-law and not insisting that DB take part Miseong.  Crazy Mom would still have some ownership, but she doesn't need to be in the management without board approval.

It was I @msmy  Yes things are going to get that bad.. If JB is so determine not to do HK and his Moms bidding staying married to her.. Aunt isn't going to allow him to keep up with this charade if he continues to stay married to her.. So if JB isn't going to keep her I see her running to the chairman telling him that his real G/son sent him to jail and JB is the fake and his daughter and everyone knows it but him.. She'll even go as far as to tell the chairman that is real G/son is married to Shins real daughter.. Like she told JB mom she's not going down alone.. She'll cause a scandal and this oe will be big enough to do harm to the stocks dropping.. Daughter won't be able to fix it because she don't have leadership qualities.. Shin will have to come in to do damage control.. JB is going to be out anyway.. JB thinks Aunt can protect his position in that company.. No he's sorley mistaken because her poition will be pout on the line also with trying to protect him..  HK is a go getter and JB kicking her out she has score to settle .. JB WJ DB Ex father Aunt and Bratty Rich Boy.. She will take them all down with her.. Just Watch.. 

I think between Shin and DB they would want to see that company put on the right track and try and salvage what they could and rebuild it..

If WJ Mom has any sense she can also get part ownership of that company.. Afterall they did kidnap her forced her to work as thy maid knowing very well that everyone was looking fior her.. I say Crazy Mom can also join her Dad in prison.. JB to since he's so determine to stay in his position..

Nothing happened today until the end when DB told JB to tell the chairman the truth after waiting outside the house and everybody is running to stop it. No preview and from the looks of it, it won't be successful and the chairman will have to find out on his own<_<.

Chairman was released may be on bail???? and he is back at his house while HK was kicked out from the house and is currently living at her in-law's.

30 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Nothing happened today until the end when DB told JB to tell the chairman the truth after waiting outside the house and everybody is running to stop it. No preview and from the looks of it, it won't be successful and the chairman will have to find out on his own<_<.

Chairman was released may be on bail???? and he is back at his house while HK was kicked out from the house and is currently living at her in-law's.

@lu09  Good Morning,  DB seeing first hand how JB has changed and nor is he willing to give up his position.. This is the only time he felt a sense of need in his life even if it's fake.. I don't think it would be successful but the president should know.. Even if DB tells him he may not believe it because the chairman wouldn't be able to grasp his very own bio G/son had him and Miseong Group investigated and still under investigation.. I still think in order for him to believe it, It's going to be Shin or Rich Brat Boy to tell him in order for it to sink in his head..   The Chairman will never forgive HK for this and of DB won't come home I think he'll punish them all for this including his very own daughter.. She could have stop the marriage between DB and WJ if she had told him sooner that JB was a fake planted by HK because DB wouldn't marry her 

Only good thing that happen JB served HK her divorce papers.. She still has her eyes on that company..  

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

@lu09  Good Morning,  DB seeing first hand how JB has changed and nor is he willing to give up his position.. This is the only time he felt a sense of need in his life even if it's fake.. I don't think it would be successful but the president should know.. Even if DB tells him he may not believe it because the chairman wouldn't be able to grasp his very own bio G/son had him and Miseong Group investigated and still under investigation.. I still think in order for him to believe it, It's going to be Shin or Rich Brat Boy to tell him in order for it to sink in his head..   The Chairman will never forgive HK for this and of DB won't come home I think he'll punish them all for this including his very own daughter.. She could have stop the marriage between DB and WJ if she had told him sooner that JB was a fake planted by HK because DB wouldn't marry her 

Only good thing that happen JB served HK her divorce papers.. She still has her eyes on that company..  

Good morning to you too. JB served HK divorce papers? I was forwarding some scenes lol:D. This is very good. 

Like you said, the old man won't believe it if it comes from DB or JB mouth. However, if the parents, HK and aunt show up at the same time then to him this will look suspicious and he is bound to investigate it. At the same time, the old man would believe rich heir and president Shin words over the rest. 

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

I was so thrilled to HKY have the look of committing suicide. How many of you liked that scene.?

But then she changed her mind again. I can’t stand stand when she still find the need to stand back up a cry her crocodile tears. 

You were not the only one chingu. I was like " Jump, Jump, Jump, Jump" but she had to put her B""""""y face back :unamused:. Pardon my language.

So JB and DB are sitting there in front of Chairman ready to tell the truth.... or so the writer would like you to believe.  This is where someone bursts into the room with a "Stop everything!" announcement that has to be addressed right this minute.  Yawn.  <_<

18 hours ago, msmy said:

So JB and DB are sitting there in front of Chairman ready to tell the truth.... or so the writer would like you to believe.  This is where someone bursts into the room with a "Stop everything!" announcement that has to be addressed right this minute.  Yawn.  <_<

@msmy  I'm finding it hard to believe JB tried to play I'll kill myself card on DB.. He said do you want to see me jump off the roof.. He should have told him to do it in front of his Mom she's the one right alog with his wife put him in this position.. I don't get why they thinks all is suppose to be okay and DB supposed to accept this..

I'm getting real sick of DB and his so called righteous attitude.. When is he going to realizes the women he thinks his Mom cares about him don;t give a Fuk about him.. All she cares about his keeping JB attach to riches and the hell with him.. DB also sees that JB isn;t going to give up his position and he just have to accept it.. It looks like the Chairman will have to figure out things on his own.. Chairman knows DB got some heavy secret that they all wants to keep him quite so maybe he'll get down to the bottom of it..  When he questioned his daughter about it and she look him in the face and lied and in fact he know she did was a dead giveaway..  They better come clean to him because if he fubds out on his on all hell will break loose and DB will be blamed for it all him finding out.. They're going to want him to take responsibility for anything that happens to JB of course no faults of there own..

Glad Shin told Chairman that DB and WJ is married now and WJ is his Bio Daughter.. Also told him don;t think of touching his daughter or her husband.. Speaking of WJ why hasn't she told the chairman about whats going on DB is her husband and she seeing first hand how he's torn between the two families and how this family is misusing his feelings for there own personal gain.. They are newlyweds her husband happiness should be her first priorites.. Some wife she is.. 

On 12/20/2018 at 10:42 AM, UnniSarah said:

I was so thrilled to HKY have the look of committing suicide. How many of you liked that scene.?

But then she changed her mind again. I can’t stand stand when she still find the need to stand back up a cry her crocodile tears. 

On 12/20/2018 at 11:41 AM, lu09 said:

You were not the only one chingu. I was like " Jump, Jump, Jump, Jump" but she had to put her B""""""y face back :unamused:. Pardon my language.

Chingus, :lol::lol::lol:, you were not alone. When she was walking across the bridge, I was like, "You can do it. Go ahead and climb up there and jump." I was sooooo disappointed when it didn't happen.

Today's episode, I just can't find an ounce of pity for DB; he's just as bad, if not worse than his family whom he is allowing to defraud his grandfather. People who treat him like he's nothing but someone to be used, and he keeps putting up with it. The father is also bad. Sadly, there are no wise elders in this drama.

2 hours ago, lclarakl said:

Today's episode, I just can't find an ounce of pity for DB; he's just as bad, if not worse than his family who he is allowing to defraud his grandfather. People who treat him like he's nothing but someone to be used, and he keeps putting up with it. The father is also bad. Sadly, there are no wise elders in this drama.

My sentiments exactly..

Chairman decided that he must find out the secret on his own, and put his secretary on it.  The key slip up was when secretary was with restaurant parents and they were told to fess up.  Chang Soo muttered, "I guess he hasn't seen the test yet."  That led sec. to have a curious look on his face, and the wheels were turning.  Back at the ranch, Chairman is muttering about not knowing until a test is taken, so I think secretary has it figured out and has informed Gramps. 

I think he will find out on his own, and this may take on  the theme of "Sunny Again Tomorrow" where 2 key people discovered  the secret (birth secret) but didn't let on and continued to let the shysters dig in a lot deeper while observing their obnoxious and deceiving behavior.

Chairman will come to appreciate Pres. Shin even more by protecting his grandson.  And the rest of the crime family will look even dirtier by trying to pull one over on Gramps.

Frat boy is trying to recruit Pres. Shin to bring down Miseong, but I think Pres. Shin is too smart for that.  I still think it is Pres. Shin who will end up protecting Miseong for DB and his daughter, even if DB never takes part.

I've been watching this drama from the git-go because of the seasoned actors/actresses who play restaurant mom, Pres. Shin, WJ's mom, and the Chairman's daughter. But...disappointment is an understatement. Only in the last few episodes has it gotten worth watching. I'm ready for DB to grow a pair and lose his tempter instead of cry.

Archived