[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

2 hours ago, verit said:

it means that the series will be final in korea as it is in the others.

I guess they will be filming in Korea for the most part. They stay in Granada is too short! 

The drama will be in TVn in Korea in November of this year, and on Netflix in 2019? :)

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

I guess they will be filming in Korea for the most part. They stay in Granada is too short! 

The drama will be in TVn in Korea in November of this year, and on Netflix in 2019? :)

Even so they stated the Granada scenes will be in 6 of 16 episodes, so i guess there will be many scenes abroad. Plus they still will shoot in Barcelona. Let's wait and see.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

It’s a wait and see game right now....

Due to lack of enough data we can only assume about the remaining 10 episodes out of the 16. The plot and the budget for the drama will be the deciding factors....

Was wondering why they didn’t name Alhambra as one of the venues for the drama filming?

Not allowed? Not possible? Or not announced?

Application/ video game mention makes me think that AR ( Augmented Reality ) maybe involved....To what extent it plays a part in the story remains to be seen.

Feel starved of news so much so that I feel like grasping at straws to get an idea of the plot. Don’t think there will be much news before September by tvN ( after MrSunshine ends since it’s their other big project). Our hope for news will remain the fans/ people in Granada/Barcelona etc and Shinhye IG updates.

• Like 6

Hm, I have a hard time belive that with 4 days of filming in Granada they mange to film for full 6 episode :unsure: I remember that Descendants of sun had around one month of filming in Greece and still for the most part of the drama they where in Korea. can be wrong but seems like the main story gonna take place in Korea for this drama. Well lets wait and see.

btw, so netflix gonna have the license for this drama? seams like they gonna upload it after airing in Korea... anyway, looking forward to more information about the plot :) 

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, maris1 said:

It’s a wait and see game right now....

Due to lack of enough data we can only assume about the remaining 10 episodes out of the 16. The plot and the budget for the drama will be the deciding factors....

Was wondering why they didn’t name Alhambra as one of the venues for the drama filming?

Not allowed? Not possible? Or not announced?

Application/ video game mention makes me think that AR ( Augmented Reality ) maybe involved....To what extent it plays a part in the story remains to be seen.

I wonder if the name "Memories of the Alhambra" is related to the song whose name is the same. The one you posted before, you know? I don't know but i feel the fact the female lead is a guitar player will have something to do with the story.

34 minutes ago, sal2 said:

Hm, I have a hard time belive that with 4 days of filming in Granada they mange to film for full 6 episode :unsure: I remember that Descendants of sun had around one month of filming in Greece and still for the most part of the drama they where in Korea. can be wrong but seems like the main story gonna take place in Korea for this drama. Well lets wait and see.

btw, so netflix gonna have the license for this drama? seams like they gonna upload it after airing in Korea... anyway, looking forward to more information about the plot :) 

Well they stated Granada would be present in 6 episodes but it doesn't mean it will be in 6 full episodes from start to the end. Maybe these 6 episodes will have only a few scenes in Granada and the rest in Korea or anywhere else. Who knows? But i hope this is not the case and that's just misinformation from media.

• Like 6

@sal2 ....Agree there about it being next to impossible as far as I am concerned to film all locations mentioned ( Alhambra not included) in just 5 days....for 6 episodes ( more than 6 hrs of footage...there is editing to be considered). They will have to be extremely well organised to mobilise a huge team. Just the extras being ~60 as per the article from Granada. 

It will also be the week of the biggest festival there...Corpus Christi....day and night celebrations. Even with the Granada’s civil Mayor, services, tourist and transport departments help....it sounds impossible.

we haven’t heard from tvN as yet

As you say let’s see....28th May not far away....

I believe that’s how it’s going to be...Netflix airing after MOA ends. There was some news of Chinese being interested too....:D

@k_xs....Definitely! Lots of connections...making Memories of Alhambra name significanct to the plot.

It’s connected to the actual music by the name......besides Jung Hee Jun being the classic guitarist and the video game is also based on Alhambra too. The order of importance of each remains to be seen.

Again, it’s assumptions based on whatever info we have from various sources....

The thought crossed my mind too that the first 6 episodes may not all be from Granada

wait and see seems to be the way to go...:D

@somethingitr...hullo !

We hope it does well too.

We have waited two years for SHinhye to make a drama comeback. Excited to see HB-SH together....great pairing, Spain / Korea setting and the production team raises high hopes for the drama success :D

• Like 8

CJ E & M announced their project line up for this year and picked two most anticipated dramas for TvN in the second half of the year. Mr Sunshine premieres July and Memories of Alhambra premieres in November.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=111&aid=0000521134

via @pearl0024 on twitter

CJ confirmed their 2nd half line up and they stated that they have very high hopes for Mr Sunshine and Memories of the Alhambra and how it will create a new Korean wave in the overseas market. Anyways it’s confirmed that Memories of Alhambra will be after  Mr Sunshine in November.

http://mm.joongboo.com/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=1253462#cb

via @Lolastarlight1

• Like 9

The filming of a Korean series for Netflix will leave a million euros in five days in the city

http://www.europapress.es/andalucia/noticia-rodaje-serie-coreana-netflix-dejara-ciudad-millon-euros-cinco-dias-20180515135226.html

Note: More or less the same news in this article too as the one posted earlier except a new point that...

“....Granada has been chosen as ONE of the main venues WHERE THE PLOT WILL DEVELOP. “

An indication of other places ......like Barcelona and Korea being important too vis a vis the story.

( “ “ google translation so do hope it was done right! Please feel free to correct if interpreted wrong :))

Very excited as 28th nears....when filming starts

Should have the team leaving soon in a day or two ...latest!

Hope we get to see some airport pictures.

somehow, have feeling we should definitely see it when they arrive in Granada...:)

• Like 7

ssinz7 IG update Friday 25th, 2018

Already inside the plane....

Off to Spain 

Looking beautiful and blooming

DeA7ho6V4AAMjKk?format=jpg&name=large

DeA7jUnUQAEq_rV?format=jpg&name=large

Related Article.....below!

Memories of Alhambra's Palace 'Park Shin-hye

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=081&aid=0002918026

Park Shin-hye (29) reported news of departure to Spain through SNS on the 25th.

Actress Park Shin-hye left for the film "Alhambra Palace memories" shooting car in Spain.

Park Shin-hye posted a picture on his instagram with an article titled, "I am going to Spain."

Inside the picture was Park Shin Hye, who was on the plane. She is wearing black sunglasses with a white t-shirt and comfortable clothes.

Park Shin-hye left for Spain for TVN 'Memories of Alhambra Palace' filming scheduled to air in November.

In the drama, the representative of the investment company, Yoo Jin-woo (Hyun Bin), visits business in Spain to Granada and is caught up in a story about a strange incident in the old hostel run by heroine Jung Hee-Ju 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, maris1 said:

ssinz7 IG update Friday 25th, 2018

Already inside the plane....

Off to Spain 

Looking beautiful and blooming

Shin hye has black hairs there. I guess we will see her like this in drama.

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images, thank you.
  • Like 5

Arrival in Barcelona, Spain....just now...

Park Shin Hye with her manager...

Maybe a connecting flight to Granada or a layover before going there...

I believe, its just an hr flight from Barcelona to Granada 

if the tweet was posted right when they arrived ...it must have been after 7:30 pm

Hyun Bin is said to be there too..

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1