[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

201807100915288589_1_20180710092621467.j

Ex

Lee Jae-wook joins ‘ Memories of Alhambra Palace' on tvN ...as Marco Han is a Spanish international student who is involved with Chanyeol. Song Jae-jeong and An Gil-ho,....were actively involved in casting new actors.... "Lee Jae-wook is a friend who has a charm of the day like an unfinished gemstone,"....

Lee Jae-wook is currently enrolled in Chung-Ang University's Department of Theater and Film, and despite his young age, he is expected to be armed with intense eyes and unfamiliar freshness.

Meanwhile, Lee Jae-wook, who concluded exclusive contract with VAST Entertainment...

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0003074191

• Like 4

20 hours ago, maris1 said:

Marco Han is a Spanish international student who is involved with Chanyeol

I thought that Chanyeol gonna be an introvert who doesn't talk to anyone but Shinhye :lol:

21 hours ago, Kasmic said:

I wonder if this will be the scene where PSH is with all her siblings including both Chanyeol and Lee Re. I didnt think any of it as I didnt expect Lee Re to be this small/ young. She did a fantastic job in Radio Romance and now I cant wait to see her grow more in this drama. :D

Maybe it is, and is from when they were young? cuz Chanyeol is definitely not that small, he's 186cm.

• Like 4

On 7/14/2018 at 10:21 AM, jongski said:

@LyraYoo or anybody. Throughout the whole drama, it will be in Spain?

in Spain ( Granada, Barcelona, Terrassa, Girona), Korea and now it seems filming in two more countries from early August....Hungary , Slovenia.....according to news in DC . Someone also came across in Weibo....:D

• Like 7

1 hour ago, maris1 said:

in Spain ( Granada, Barcelona, Terrassa, Girona), Korea and now it seems filming in two more countries from early August....Hungary , Slovenia.....according to news in DC . Someone also came across in Weibo....:D

Wow. This is a big one!  I am extremely curious at this time. Means Shin Hye and the whole crew will be filming in these Countries? Maybe running after the adventures little sis? Lol! I am liking it! I think I will take a pill and sleep and wake up in November. Hope they sub in Netflix at the same time as in SKorea and Viki. Anyone knows if it will be shown in Drama Fever?  Fingers cross. Fighting ! 

P.S: @maris1, Hope you do not mind. I am posting this in Shin Hye’s personal thread in Soompi ! 

• Like 5

WOW another overseas shooting, so many places. They are blessed with this opportunity to go to many different locations and the best thing both Hyun Bin and PSH loves travelling. I do hope they get to visit some tourist places in their schedule.   With so many locations: I think - Sth Korea, Spain- Granada, Girona, Barcelona, Slovenia (HAHAHA! our Dr. HongHong Black Knight was there), and Hungary  no wonder we have to wait till later in the year for this drama. The rate that they are filming seems like almost half of the drama wouldve been filmed. So hopefully they wont need to go into live shooting. 

Another cast member - 

• Like 7

DiUEQMnUEAAC-CW.jpg

맛있게 잘 ^^

알함브라 궁전의 추억

퐈이야 ~ 퐈이야 ~ ^~* – en PARADISE CITY

credit the owner

From one of #MemoriesOfTheAlhambra staff twitter about #ParkShinHye snack box

Really enjoying (this) ^^

Memories of The Alhambra Fire~ Fire ~^~*-

Cr. Ctranslation: TripleEdoubleLU

DiWHywNV4AAvGn9.jpg

Shin Hye  prepared snack box to cheer the crew

On that card:  Thank you for being there together with us, I will cheers on you guys safely through the rest of schedule until the end. cr: @YYSY_

• Like 8

DjFaHo8U4AEVVJS.jpg

[TRANS] Banner

You have done well so far,

You're doing so good right now,

You will be doing well too in the future,

Why?

Because you’re #ParkShinHye!!!

cr: @YYSY_

DjFOtZ1U8AIxUqU.jpg

Banner:

“We sent you coffee from China and as an exchange we want you to come to China.”

“We support all the actors and staff.”

cr: @YYSY_

• Like 4