[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

3 hours ago, DOCDOC said:

They are still shooting Now dear.

They are still shooting but they will finish this month. So we can call it pre produced since they are shooting for 7 months.

By the way the drama is great, i'm hooked!

• Like 5

Hello everyone, hope you're doing well !!!! I just finished watching the 1st episode and I just want to say : wow! that's such a refreshing and new plot! I don't generally get hooked from the 1st episode but I gotta say that this time I am :D especially since I adore granada because it's such a mystical place 

Anyway I'm positive that this drama won't disappoint (or at least I hope it won't) and I guess the 1st episode mainly focused on the VR side of the story and how the lead is invovled in the story and I guess the 2nd episode will focus a bit more on PSH (I still didn't memorize their names in the drama :D )  

• Like 8

ep 2 Totally Amazing...It's so Great..Very Fun..Totally Love it ..:lol:

YEah ..Totally very long handshake :joy:

Are They Forget ? :joy:

Spoiler

WELL DONE Jung Hee JOO :joy:...I am impress with shinhye in this ...Such Good :heart:

Spoiler

Me too.. I am so satisfied when see this scene :heart:

https://tv.naver.com/v/4674144/list/283522

https://tv.naver.com/v/4673919/list/283522

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 8

Gaming status of JW and CHS

Spoiler

62675843e809c0b56bb36eb3226a2231.png

Im not sure how to read it but Im pretty sure JW should be lower and at level 2 and HS is level 4 right? Thats why JW didnt fight him :blink:

627ff831f6e9c877af6621931be8c127.png

Dtalcb2VYAAtHcd.jpg

Spoiler

9a1e07107d126702f83e34f988372c2c.png

Both men look devilish handsome but Im more scared of CHS

Spoiler

6eb0cc2feb65bc724b5984bc12b031ce.png37a8b20ccb4beaa20979117fa1498349.png

090d0eb121cc23920b3bbf27dce3b5d0.png

• Like 10

Preview ep 3

Ep 2 snippets

HJ telling off JW over the phone. WOW! she spoke so fast and with so much anger lol!

Spoiler

The confusing train scene, first he was speaking to HJ in Granda and then it jump to him on the train with an injured foot going to Granda and fighting masked men in the AR world. Was there a time jump?

• Like 8

@DOCDOC Thanks for this interesting theory. It does sound very plausible because there was ""some time jump" in the beginning. The train was supposed to arrive in Granada, however the thunderstorm suddenly appeared and the train was in the countryside again. So the brother disappeared after getting shot, yet the shot in the train window disappear. Moreover, the soundtrack (especially in the train scene) makes me think of Inception, where people can no longer distinguish what is reality and dream. To conclude, it looks like the game is taking over the reality.   

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1