[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Here to Heart 温暖的弦

sugarplum892

54 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@cheeriekwan, it seemed to me that early on Wen Rou treated Nan Xian and anything to do with him negatively. She opposed Wen Nuan working for Qian Yu and Zhu Lin Lu also felt the same. Since Qian Yu is a prominent company, why would they oppose Wen Nuan working there except that it’s Nan Xian’s company.

My thoughts:

Everyone knew that Yixin is NX's girlfriend from the start of the drama. Now that WN is back and seeing them together would have been hurtful for her. As her sister and closed friend, WR and ZLL would not want WN to mess around with NX again though they knew that WN has not fully let go of NX. To me, it is very important for NX to clear up his relationship with YX. 

Apart from that, there shd be a 2nd reason which we are not aware of. Should be the missing memory part which must be too painful to remember. Again my guess is WR suicide attempt. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@cheeriekwan, I agree that Nan Xian should make it clear to Wen Nuan that he’s not dating Yi Xin.

I guess my problem with Wen Rou’s attitude is that instead of “watching over” Wen Nuan and supporting her, she often wants to force her opinion on Wen Nuan as if Wen Nuan can tell her heart to stop feeling anything for Nan Xian. If it was that easy to do she wouldn’t have spent so many years in pain. Not only that, Wen Rou went to Nan Xian and boldly lied to him about the night calls Wen Nuan gives him by making it seem like Wen Nuan also calls her and Zhu Lin Lu at nights over the 7 years. Isn’t that creating false impressions and further pushing Nan Xian away without any regard for Wen Nuan's feelings? That is shady. No wonder Wen Nuan still doesn’t confide in her. 

@cheeriekwan, oh I’m not saying she’s a bad person but I honestly find her selfish. Selfish because at the root of it she’s the one who started this tragedy and the only ones left suffering is the couple. So then where is her sympathy? On the day that was the anniversary of the breakup she did start to tell Wen Nuan that if it wasn’t for her then the two of them (WN and NX)wouldn’t be like this. Yet, after that moment she still tries to persuade Wen Nuan that Zhu Lin Lu is better suited to her. <_< Let Wen Nuan make her own decisions.

I dislike WX period.  Am I the only one who used the ff button on her scene with ZLL and that baby boy-man??  Especially between WX and boy-man’s conversation because it does nothing to contribute to the main story!!! argggg

I need that kiss in today’s episodes.

Back home finally!!!! I like how fast this thread moves. Hehe. I have four subbed eps and two raw eps to catch up now. I wonder in which order I should go......Should I watch 21 and 22 first, because I just can't wait to see what happens next or should I just watch the subbed eps first to know what they were really saying so that I can understand what is going on in the raws and where in the story we are......hmmmm decisions decisions.

@thephamle I skip all of WR and her assistant's scenes. I also skip Yi xin's and the Pan guy's scenes. These two couples grate on my nerves the moment they appear on the screen. UGHHHHHHHH

Edit: wait I don't see the raws yet. ./criesssssssss

@kokodus, I’m waiting until the episodes are 99% or 100% subbed because I want to know the complete conversation between Wen Nuan and Zhu Lin Lu after she came back inside the house after her conversation with Nan Xian. Part of the conversation is still incomplete.

Yes i do pressed on ff too on some scenes of WR and her pretty boy. Gosh he cant act at all. Since i like this drama so much, i tried my very best not to skip if i have the time. 

I m done with ep 21.

Spoiler

It was not as sad as we thought when WN returning the gift to NX. He showed more disappointment and anger rather than sadness here. 

This episode created even more misunderstanding...WN & ZLL and NX & YX. Again Gao advised NX to explain to WN but he brushes off by saying he never admit YX is his girlfriend and all WN care abt is ZLL and Dai Zhong. Sighhh!  

Just finished watching ep 21 raw....so not privy to real information, but no wonder WN is cutting the warm cords with NX :fearful:...the way he was running thinking his YX is hurt p......d me off ...i though he said that he was just doing her a favour by going out with her , so why such panic on his part?  Yes i know he is hurting and we are all doing that with him...this is after all the catharsis of their current situation /life but i can't forgive him for such panic over the beady snake.  

30 minutes ago, cheeriekwan said:

Yes i do pressed on ff too on some scenes of WR and her pretty boy. Gosh he cant act at all. Since i like this drama so much, i tried my very best not to skip if i have the time. 

I m done with ep 21.

Hide contents

It was not as sad as we thought when WN returning the gift to NX. He showed more disappointment and anger rather than sadness here. 

This episode created even more misunderstanding...WN & ZLL and NX & YX. Again Gao advised NX to explain to WN but he brushes off by saying he never admit YX is his girlfriend and all WN care abt is ZLL and Dai Zhong. Sighhh!  

I did not time anything, but i swear every other couple (blah) gets more time in this drama than our stubborn babies. 

I checked ondramanice for ep 20 and they uploaded it as Sub episode but there is no sub. 

52 minutes ago, jadore1 said:

Just finished watching ep 21 raw....so not privy to real information, but no wonder WN is cutting the warm cords with NX :fearful:...the way he was running thinking his YX is hurt p......d me off ...i though he said that he was just doing her a favour by going out with her , so why such panic on his part?  Yes i know he is hurting and we are all doing that with him...this is after all the catharsis of their current situation /life but i can't forgive him for such panic over the beady snake.  

I did not time anything, but i swear every other couple (blah) gets more time in this drama than our stubborn babies. 

I agree u on this. In 45 minutes episode, our couple hardly get 15 min slot 

@cheeriekwan, I’m not surprised that Nan Xian would show more anger and disappointment than sadness. In his place I would be disappointed too. Generally speaking, I really don’t get why lovers who break up return gifts. If anything, throw the darn gift in the garbage. To me it’s petty to try to hurt the other person by returning a gift that was well meant when they were on good terms. There’s a garbage bin somewhere inside or outside the house that is just as effective. I can however understand returning an engagement ring before marriage.

@jadore1, I haven’t seen the raw episodes so I will reserve judgment on Nan Xian running to Yi Xin but I do really dislike seeing him with her. However, I acknowledge that she was there for him when he was getting drunk every day until she told him to become someone that Wen Nuan would regret leaving. I don’t know how deep his gratitude towards her is because of that dark time in his life. Maybe that’s why he tolerates her and is kind to her. I just wish she’d go away.

Also, Wen Nuan can indeed go ahead an cut ties with Nan Xian but will she be happy doing that in the end? Maybe. 

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

@jadore1, I haven’t seen the raw episodes so I will reserve judgment on Nan Xian running to Yi Xin but I do really dislike seeing him with her. However, I acknowledge that she was there for him when he was getting drunk every day until she told him to become someone that Wen Nuan would regret leaving. I don’t know how deep his gratitude towards her is because of that dark time in his life. Maybe that’s why he tolerates her and is kind to her. I just wish she’d go away.

Also, Wen Nuan can indeed go ahead an cut ties with Nan Xian but will she be happy doing that in the end? Maybe. 

Ah..."she told him to become someone that Wen Nuan would regret leaving" i missed this somehow...i so dislike her lol so i did not pay attention to all of her interactions with NX , but it does make sense since that would have been one of the stepping stones for his success as well - sorry beady snake , mi culpa.    I wonder why WN kept that seal since she returned everything else...was that something like string to the balloon .   We all know that our WN can cut all the strings, but heart string is not that easy to manipulate LOL .. i just kind of wish to see more interactions between two of them of every type , as you chingus pointed out ,  boy toy and sister and others just don't do it for me . 

that snake continue to manipulate, this time bring her father into the picture.  this time they involved the media and paint Wen Nuan not as a good person.  my babies don't have much scene together these days.  the road to happy ending is rough, give us cute scenes please.  the only other character that I care about and not fast forward is our matchmaker Mr. Gao.  

16 minutes ago, jadore1 said:

Ah..."she told him to become someone that Wen Nuan would regret leaving" i missed this somehow...i so dislike her lol so i did not pay attention to all of her interactions with NX , but it does make sense since that would have been one of the stepping stones for his success as well - sorry beady snake , mi culpa.    I wonder why WN kept that seal since she returned everything else...was that something like string to the balloon .   We all know that our WN can cut all the strings, but heart string is not that easy to manipulate LOL .. i just kind of wish to see more interactions between two of them of every type , as you chingus pointed out ,  boy toy and sister and others just don't do it for me . 

You must have missed it. We found out about his past during a flashback when he went to Yi Xin’s house because of the miniature camera in the teddy bear. While he was sitting on the bed and looking at her sleep he flashed back on the time when he was drunk and crying in the middle of traffic and Yi Xin came and pulled him up off the ground and asked him why he was drunk again today and she told him to get himself together and become someone that Wen Nuan would regret leaving.

9 minutes ago, apdy said:

that snake continue to manipulate, this time bring her father into the picture.  this time they involved the media and paint Wen Nuan not as a good person.  my babies don't have much scene together these days.  the road to happy ending is rough, give us cute scenes please.  the only other character that I care about and not fast forward is our matchmaker Mr. Gao.  

What? How does Wen Nuan end up in the media? This is crazy. That is going too far. I need to watch the RAWs to see what the heck is going on. :angry:

31 minutes ago, apdy said:

I saw raw , but without subs i am not always sure what is going on...i do see that in ep 22 the parents are crawling out of the woodwork, at least YZ's and ZLL's  but i was not sure where it was leading .   Wow , i wonder if the passion pot will be stirred more now and force them to reach out to each other . I think we have to find Mr. Gao a match too ...poor guy is the only one single in this whole chaos :)

Thank you @celebrianna that piece of puzzle i  definitely missed.  Which reminds me, he finished his image in the puzzle or at least i think we got the good view of his humiliation, suffering and loss...now that he started working on WN's image of the puzzle will we get to see her side  ..always hopeful lol 

Archived