Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃

11 hours ago, mimidq8 said:

yeah, I was wondering this too.  Can anybody who's read the book enlighten us?  Or is more knowledgeable in this dramaland area...

@40somethingahjumma I believe that scene implies exactly what you are thinking. They were separated for a period of time and reunited finally, and knowing now with great relief that they are actually not siblings. All those suppressed feelings .... you get the drift ....

@mimidq8 In the book, they were reunited in the garden, and the maids were a short distance away, so it’s not possible to *ahem* ... so just kissing and hugging. Haha ... 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, luna2nd said:

So..if CY falls into the well in eps 30-ish, what happens the rest of the series? I just want a HEA! :)) I'm tired of sad endings or weird vague ending, like yunxi, where you're not sure if it's a dream :)

I think it happens in the latter of the 30 episodes like maybe 36-38. Because I saw the teasers for the episodes 32-34 and it doesn't look like they are headed that way yet. There is still lots of villains left after CY falls down the well like the stupid rat LQY and her stupid teacher, the King himself is like a villain.... We got lots to deal with.

I also want a happy and clear ending. I last watched Legend of Fuyao, and though I'm sure it was a HEA, the ending was soooo vague, like a dream. And then we have Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms, where they briefly reunite in the very last episode. 

Im done lol sorry for the rant. Wuxias dont like spoiling their fans

• Like 4

2 hours ago, takeu2themoon said:

Maybe i just quit and come back when the final ep come out. It hurts!!

Right! I'm probably just gonna ff all the scenes of CY being nice to LQW. She could die for all I care. CY better make it up to Buqi though!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I always felt that HBQ and CY never had much screen time from the very beginning. The story line, the casts, and my curiosity is the only things that is making me continue to watch this drama. Otherwise, no matter how much I like the story line and the casts...this drama is definitely not one I feel I could rewatch. And I did like CY's character a lot from the beginning but I don't know if it is because of the lack of screen time of CY and HBQ that I'm starting to feel distant or what, but I am starting to like the second male lead DFS over our male lead CY. So, from those spoiler clips...I really hope that is NOT the ending for DFS! 

• Like 2
  • Angry 2

I honestly don’t know why CY is b eing so nice to LQY. It’s so annoying. 

Btw, I saw this on IG and i don’t know what MRF’s motivation is for attacking. Is he trying to prevent BQ from marrying DFS or is he trying to take her so he could get his hands on Biluotian.. 

Spoiler

cr: instagram owner

• Like 1

Wowza that will teach me to come here. LOL. Man I am a masochist.

Hi, I just watched ep 1-31 from Fri till this morning. So I decided to come here and totally, really totally regretted it. Why don't I ever learn?

From a person who doesn't watch Cdramas I ended up watching Legend of Fuyao and it spiralled into 10 miles of peach blossom, Yangxi Palace and something else. I didn't watch the last 10 episodes of Fuyao because I didn't like what I read from the spoilers. Plus looking at this may have to hold off till you guys are at ep 45 onwards just to see how bad it will end.

On the upside, I apparently like the male lead cos he had SUCKY romances in the other 2 dramas I watched last year. And this drama feels more light- hearted than the other Cdramas. Plus I actually like the 2nd OTP- the bodyguard and his friend.

Plus I am curious if the other guy the Fuiyan palace guy and Dansha will actually end up dying. I have a gut feeling Dansha needs to die. Someone usually dies in a Cdrama am I wrong? She looks set up to sacrifice herself for him. Hahaha.

Man, I cannot believe I did this to myself, I am so sleep deprived doing the marathon since I have a family and to reach the ridiculous spoilers for ep 32-40.

On the other hand, my Mandarin has improved A LOT since Legend of Fuyao. Nothing like a few hundred hours of enforced immersion. Never heard so much Mandarin in my whole life consisitenly over so many months.

My sane persona is going back to Kdrama land for awhile now to watch something GUARANTEED to have a happy ending. Cos' let me tell you guys NONE of the period dramas last year had a GOOD ending. That's why I couldn't watch the endings. In fact I switched from the main couple to liking the secondary couples in all 3 dramas. And Ariel Lin or not- this looks like another typical ( from my experience anyway ), of yet another crap ending. Don't even talk to me about the other one where the male lead DIES of poisoning.

Shesh, is this typical of historical dramas? I don't know how you guys survive? I continued for this because of the male lead. Because I saw the crap endings he had in the other 2 dramas so I presumed he signed on for a drama where since he is the male lead he ends up with the girl right?

Right?

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

I normally just come to read everyone's thoughts here, but just wanted to comment on CY and LQW. I do not like CY's interaction with LQW as well, but I do know that CY initially only friended LQW because he wanted to know more about Biluotin and Ming Yue's connection to it so in a sense, CY was just using her. However, LQW ended up saving CY in episode 28/29 and likely one more time based on the upcoming previews so CY has to help LQW when she gets hurt as well. Unfortunately or fortunately, HBQ will witness all of this nonsense between CY and LQW and gets jealous and angry. Looks CY will explain everything to HBQ.  I think this will be in the scenes where CY saves HBQ from the bandits in the caves. It seems like HBQ is still upset with CY when CY arrives to save her and it took some convincing from CY to get HBQ to leave the caves with him.  To me, it will interesting to see HBQ jealous and it is a good opportunity for CY to explain himself. There is no way that CY has any feelings for LQW. After all, CY is the Lotus Hero so he will save and help anyone.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, taeunfighting said:

I normally just come to read everyone's thoughts here, but just wanted to comment on CY and LQW. I do not like CY's interaction with LQW as well, but I do know that CY initially only friended LQW because he wanted to know more about Biluotin and Ming Yue's connection to it so in a sense, CY was just using her. However, LQW ended up saving CY in episode 28/29 and likely one more time based on the upcoming previews so CY has to help LQW when she gets hurt as well. Unfortunately or fortunately, HBQ will witness all of this nonsense between CY and LQW and gets jealous and angry. Looks CY will explain everything to HBQ.  I think this will be in the scenes where CY saves HBQ from the bandits in the caves. It seems like HBQ is still upset with CY when CY arrives to save her and it took some convincing from CY to get HBQ to leave the caves with him.  To me, it will interesting to see HBQ jealous and it is a good opportunity for CY to explain himself. There is no way that CY has any feelings for LQW. After all, CY is the Lotus Hero so he will save and help anyone.

You are right. I think we all need to remember that CY is the Lotus Hero so he will save anyone.. Afterall he did save BQ in ep 1 when they barely knew each other. He is just a nice guy. So nice, like a fluffy marshmallow. Idk what I'm saying lol

• Like 6

2 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

Wowza that will teach me to come here. LOL. Man I am a masochist.

Hi, I just watched ep 1-31 from Fri till this morning. So I decided to come here and totally, really totally regretted it. Why don't I ever learn?

From a person who doesn't watch Cdramas I ended up watching Legend of Fuyao and it spiralled into 10 miles of peach blossom, Yangxi Palace and something else. I didn't watch the last 10 episodes of Fuyao because I didn't like what I read from the spoilers. Plus looking at this may have to hold off till you guys are at ep 45 onwards just to see how bad it will end.

On the upside, I apparently like the male lead cos he had SUCKY romances in the other 2 dramas I watched last year. And this drama feels more light- hearted than the other Cdramas. Plus I actually like the 2nd OTP- the bodyguard and his friend.

Plus I am curious if the other guy the Fuiyan palace guy and Dansha will actually end up dying. I have a gut feeling Dansha needs to die. Someone usually dies in a Cdrama am I wrong? She looks set up to sacrifice herself for him. Hahaha.

Man, I cannot believe I did this to myself, I am so sleep deprived doing the marathon since I have a family and to reach the ridiculous spoilers for ep 32-40.

On the other hand, my Mandarin has improved A LOT since Legend of Fuyao. Nothing like a few hundred hours of enforced immersion. Never heard so much Mandarin in my whole life consisitenly over so many months.

My sane persona is going back to Kdrama land for awhile now to watch something GUARANTEED to have a happy ending. Cos' let me tell you guys NONE of the period dramas last year had a GOOD ending. That's why I couldn't watch the endings. In fact I switched from the main couple to liking the secondary couples in all 3 dramas. And Ariel Lin or not- this looks like another typical ( from my experience anyway ), of yet another crap ending. Don't even talk to me about the other one where the male lead DIES of poisoning.

Shesh, is this typical of historical dramas? I don't know how you guys survive? I continued for this because of the male lead. Because I saw the crap endings he had in the other 2 dramas so I presumed he signed on for a drama where since he is the male lead he ends up with the girl right?

Right?

I still have hope that ZBB / CY/LYK will have happy ending for a change. :)

• Like 3

@luna2nd I could be totally wrong, but I have high hopes that there will be a happy ending. Someone else might have mentioned something similar to this before in a previous post, but I cannot remember who so I apologize. In the ending theme song, the first scene is CY and HBQ as the lotus hero/heroine. Again, I could be totally wrong, but my guess is this is or part of the ending. I think that the only way for CY and HBQ to be together in peace is to live in seclusion hence the lotus costumes. When CY flies down to HBQ in that scene, it looks like he has something for HBQ behind his back. Could it be a rabbit lantern again?!

@roxnilla7 CY/Lotus Hero also saved Hua Hua in episode 22 while not knowing she was HBQ.

• Like 7

@taeunfighting I agree.

The whole point of  OTP interacting with other other characters is in large part to prove to the audience and to the couple themselves that they have eyes only for each other. The reality is that the OTP has to overcome certain obstacles before they can ride off into the sunset and leave all the plotting and scheming behind them. Presuming of course that they will have their happily ever after. ;)

Furthermore, it's par for the course that the OTP attract a lot of unwanted attention from admirers but since we have ample evidence that they've done the deed even living in the times that they are in, they are completely devoted to each other. The fact that other people who have various agendas like them is more proof that they are desirable, even decent human beings which seem to be rare commodities in this drama.

Personally I'm not a fan of the smug and sleazy looking 2ML or of LQW. Having the tolerate his presumptuous and boorish behaviour is bad enough. But expecting me to believe that he's a some kind of threat to the OTP is quite laughable. In general I don't suffer from 2ML syndrome but this fellow takes the cake.

• Like 4

I actually think that Chen Yu 'dying' will be good for our OTP - there might be a possibility that he will finally be able to leave behind his title and be Lian Yi Ke. In which case, our OTP will be able to have a happy ending. That's my two cents.

• Like 5

I agree with many of you.  There isn't enough OTP pairing in this drama.  The reason I keep coming back is for the chemistry.  BQ is smart and funny, so is CY, their characters are well done and well acted, its nice having a smart female lead.  I think a lot of what CY did with LQW (in the beginning) was playing the fiddle to get the mice to dance.  Yet, after that's played out, he keeps allowing her to be by his side.  Its bugging me.  I think that's the reason TMOPB and HSALF was amazing.  Both male leads didn't play around with others and didn't let themselves get played (for the most part).  They were smart and could see thru the smoke.  I actually really love these characters, I just wish they'd let them spend more screen time together.  At least now, they should spend the rest of the drama together, like Ming Lan.  In the beginning, the leads hardly spent time together, then bam.  Now their together all the time. I'm not giving up on this drama and I'd encourage others to keep going too.  I don't think its gonna be a sad ending, (but then again, I've been fooled before) were only at the half-way point.  Lets hope for more OTP time!!!

• Like 4