[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃

sugarplum892

It just occurred to me that perhaps the reason BQ agreed to marry DFS is because she thought CY didn’t care for her anymore? Anyway whatever the reason, she doesn’t seem to be marrying him out of love but out of some obligation 

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, roxnilla7 said:

Right. All these spoilers driving me crazy. At this point, I cant see DFS becoming king. Theres too much going on.

I read someones comment on it, they said there are 2 endings. Happy and sad.

Everyone needs to just die off and leave our main leads alone.

And seriously, I waited 10 whole episodes for them to reunite!!!!!!!!! She disappeared in ep 18, and they dont see each other again till like ep 28!

I wish they had more screen time together :bawling:

Same... 

Really?! >< Imma feel so cheated if it’s SE...

I FKING KNOW RIGHT, I don’t even feel like we’ll have some more kiss scenes besides the one in episode 28 lol rip 

8 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

I don't know what's going to happen next anymore, too. There's soo little episodes left and soo much is happening.

Just saw this on instagram, too. I'm wondering if it's like I said, he's going to come back as Lian Yi Ke.

Hide contents

CR to instagram owner

This kindaaaaaa looks like the last scene/end. I keep prayingggggg

7 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@ayleenlovesyou I know right?! I’m beginning to worry the remaining episodes is just everyone going crazy looking for biluotian and our OTP isn’t going to get much screen time. I’d be so disappointed if that happens. :bawling:

@roxnilla7 I know! I went through each and every episode watching the prince manor fuss about biluotian and watching BQ deal with her relatives when all I ever wanted was to watch CY and BQ together. I mean they could literally be doing whatever and I wouldn’t even care as long as they were together. Lol

Lmao ye and I don’t even think we’ll have a lot from our OTP in the next future episodes -.- since it’s going to be fight fight fight because of biluotian

4 hours ago, mouse007 said:

It just occurred to me that perhaps the reason BQ agreed to marry DFS is because she thought CY didn’t care for her anymore? Anyway whatever the reason, she doesn’t seem to be marrying him out of love but out of some obligation 

I think someone said it in the post already but as we saw in some videos, it’s DFS who said it was the only way to save her since she becomes her wife then his grandpa won’t hurt her but his grandpa didn’t care and still wanted to kill her -.-

Spoiler

Ok, did some digging, and I found out those spoiler scenes where CY falls down the well will be anywhere from so 32-36. That leaves around 15 eps to make things right.

Now, if CY really doesnt die, all we can hope for is that the writer wont let us down by separating them until the very end. We need them to reunite, and stay together!!

Everytime they reunite again they get separated. Like touch and go. 

27 minutes ago, roxnilla7 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ok, did some digging, and I found out those spoiler scenes where CY falls down the well will be anywhere from so 32-36. That leaves around 15 eps to make things right.

Now, if CY really doesnt die, all we can hope for is that the writer wont let us down by separating them until the very end. We need them to reunite, and stay together!!

We are all crossing fingers here and hoping that'll be the case.

Who knows what'll happen. Right now, we are just getting a tons of teaser and just waiting for the episodes to come.

I wish they would show us more teasers of them kissing or being affectionate with each other. Those would be so great! I also hope we’ll get some more of them playfully bickering with each other like in the earlier episodes. :wub:

On 2/6/2019 at 5:21 AM, 40somethingahjumma said:

Well, that was highly unexpected... :o:D;)

I was a bit naughty and skipped over to Ep 28  and...

Hide contents

Am I to understand that the OTP did more than kiss in that bedroom? The undergarments were rather suggestive.

Wonder if the separation of outer and under garments is an indication that they performed the horizontal salsa.

yeah, I was wondering this too.  Can anybody who's read the book enlighten us?  Or is more knowledgeable in this dramaland area...

15 hours ago, roxnilla7 said:
  Hide contents

So..if CY falls into the well in eps 30-ish, what happens the rest of the series? I just want a HEA! :)) I'm tired of sad endings or weird vague ending, like yunxi, where you're not sure if it's a dream :)

11 hours ago, mimidq8 said:

yeah, I was wondering this too.  Can anybody who's read the book enlighten us?  Or is more knowledgeable in this dramaland area...

@40somethingahjumma I believe that scene implies exactly what you are thinking. They were separated for a period of time and reunited finally, and knowing now with great relief that they are actually not siblings. All those suppressed feelings .... you get the drift ....

@mimidq8 In the book, they were reunited in the garden, and the maids were a short distance away, so it’s not possible to *ahem* ... so just kissing and hugging. Haha ... 

4 hours ago, luna2nd said:

So..if CY falls into the well in eps 30-ish, what happens the rest of the series? I just want a HEA! :)) I'm tired of sad endings or weird vague ending, like yunxi, where you're not sure if it's a dream :)

I think it happens in the latter of the 30 episodes like maybe 36-38. Because I saw the teasers for the episodes 32-34 and it doesn't look like they are headed that way yet. There is still lots of villains left after CY falls down the well like the stupid rat LQY and her stupid teacher, the King himself is like a villain.... We got lots to deal with.

I also want a happy and clear ending. I last watched Legend of Fuyao, and though I'm sure it was a HEA, the ending was soooo vague, like a dream. And then we have Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms, where they briefly reunite in the very last episode. 

Im done lol sorry for the rant. Wuxias dont like spoiling their fans

I always felt that HBQ and CY never had much screen time from the very beginning. The story line, the casts, and my curiosity is the only things that is making me continue to watch this drama. Otherwise, no matter how much I like the story line and the casts...this drama is definitely not one I feel I could rewatch. And I did like CY's character a lot from the beginning but I don't know if it is because of the lack of screen time of CY and HBQ that I'm starting to feel distant or what, but I am starting to like the second male lead DFS over our male lead CY. So, from those spoiler clips...I really hope that is NOT the ending for DFS! 

I honestly don’t know why CY is b eing so nice to LQY. It’s so annoying. 

Btw, I saw this on IG and i don’t know what MRF’s motivation is for attacking. Is he trying to prevent BQ from marrying DFS or is he trying to take her so he could get his hands on Biluotian.. 

Spoiler

cr: instagram owner

Archived