Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃

9 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

New preview for scenes later on and pictures.

@turtle0217 I missed your post and now I can't see anything when I open the spoiler. Do you mind either re-posting or sending me the link to it via PM? Thanks so much!

Watching RAW episodes and I cannot understand a thing. But I'm just going to say this...

Spoiler

The reuniting scene in Buqi's bedroom :love: I just wished they showed a little more of what happened in the bedroom. LOL I just feel like we waited for them to finally be able to confess their love for each other and I would have loved to see more "skinship" :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@turtle0217 I missed your post and now I can't see anything when I open the spoiler. Do you mind either re-posting or sending me the link to it via PM? Thanks so much!

The pictures are the same posters that @angelangie posted up on page 24 and the video is below. I also PM you in case you didn't get a case to see it.

CR to instagram owner

I wished they showed more of today's episodes, too. Lol. Hopefully, we get more lovey scenes like this in the future episodes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am still watching the last parts of ep29.  

Spoiler

I must say, I feel cheated, their reunion was like short lived and then it is just Chen Yu and that siren LCW.  Ahhh ..... 

I know he will not cheat on BQ but I wish he is not so nice to the stupid woman (LCW).  Can't stand when she tries to flirt with him ...
I wished the kissing scenes were longer, and some bed scenes would be nice.  Is it because Ariel is a married woman now, so she doesn't do too over steaming kissing stuff as in the old drama, her kissing scenes were more steamy.  
Though when I think of Yang Mi who were married before, hers and Mark (also married)'s kissing scenes were quite steamy.  
I think Ariel is very professional actress so I don't think she would mind ??!  Or is it just the way the director wanted it to be ... hmm ...

• Like 2

Well, that was highly unexpected... :o:D;)

I was a bit naughty and skipped over to Ep 28  and...

Spoiler

Am I to understand that the OTP did more than kiss in that bedroom? The undergarments were rather suggestive.

Wonder if the separation of outer and under garments is an indication that they performed the horizontal salsa.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

HATE IT WHEN LQW ASKED IF SHE CAN CALL HIM ZHANG QING AND HE SAID YES OMGGGGGGG 

HATED EVEN MORE WHEN SHE ASKED IF SHE WAS PRETTY AND HE SAID YES LMAO I’M MAD AFFFFF

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, chisaholly said:

I am still watching the last parts of ep29.  

Hide contents

I must say, I feel cheated, their reunion was like short lived and then it is just Chen Yu and that siren LCW.  Ahhh ..... 

I know he will not cheat on BQ but I wish he is not so nice to the stupid woman (LCW).  Can't stand when she tries to flirt with him ...
I wished the kissing scenes were longer, and some bed scenes would be nice.  Is it because Ariel is a married woman now, so she doesn't do too over steaming kissing stuff as in the old drama, her kissing scenes were more steamy.  
Though when I think of Yang Mi who were married before, hers and Mark (also married)'s kissing scenes were quite steamy.  
I think Ariel is very professional actress so I don't think she would mind ??!  Or is it just the way the director wanted it to be ... hmm ...

@chisaholly I know right? There scenes together felt short in comparison to everyone else's. Yes, her kissing scenes in her former dramas such as They Kissed Again where definitely more steamy. I would have loved to see more bed scenes or even more kissing and displays of affection. All they did was kiss a little and then talk a lot (although I think their clothes being on the side of the bed meant they slept together). I just wish we saw more of it like Eternal Love or Ashes of Love.

1 hour ago, ayleenlovesyou said:

HATED EVEN MORE WHEN SHE ASKED IF SHE WAS PRETTY AND HE SAID YES LMAO I’M MAD AFFFFF

@ayleenlovesyou since I am waiting for subs, I did not know that she asked him these questions! UGH! Why is Chen Yu being so nice to her? He realizes she tried to kill Buqi several times right? 

I really hope we get more scenes and skinship between Chen Yu and Buqi. 

@mouse007 My bad sorry lol. I just commented as soon as I watched it lol so imma explain it, he was acting since LQW asked him to act like he was into her that’s why he was like this lol because right after he was like “is my acting convincing?” lmaoooooo and LQW almost believed it was real BUT in episode 29 after she got hurt because she wanted to save him, he was really nice to her even allowed her to stay at his place -.- and even Xiao Liu was like “aren’t you too nice towards LQW?” And he instant answered ”shouldn’t I be nice to her????? She can even lose one arm for me” anyways this kinda annoyed me! I just hope he won’t fk up because I’ll be mad affff

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, ayleenlovesyou said:

OMG!! I hate it, too!! Like WHY? WHY does he have to be stuck with her and helping her?! WHY?! Why can't we have more of CY and HBQ?!

But I'm confused, since LQW is a twin. Is one of the twin still at the Mo Manor as a maid or is that her with CY? I'm soo confused, because they are twins.

BTW, scenes for 31-36

Spoiler

CR to instagram owner

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ok I see everyone is irritated by LQW. I'm already irritated by how nice he is to her at episode 13. I'm in these earlier episodes, and it's like he's almost enchanted by her. I'll be even more furious in the later episodes. Don't we all wish he was like Ye Hua in 10MPB? Lol. 

Anyway I know the ending was probably discussed earlier in this forum. Even though wuxias usually have sad endings, i cant imagine a sad ending for a romcom like this. However, if it does have a sad ending, I've decided to forgive the director/ writer because this drama had me laughing to the point of crying in many scenes. (Thanks to BQ and her antics :D)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

7 hours ago, ayleenlovesyou said:

@mouse007 My bad sorry lol. I just commented as soon as I watched it lol so imma explain it, he was acting since LQW asked him to act like he was into her that’s why he was like this lol because right after he was like “is my acting convincing?” lmaoooooo and LQW almost believed it was real BUT in episode 29 after she got hurt because she wanted to save him, he was really nice to her even allowed her to stay at his place -.- and even Xiao Liu was like “aren’t you too nice towards LQW?” And he instant answered ”shouldn’t I be nice to her????? She can even lose one arm for me” anyways this kinda annoyed me! I just hope he won’t fk up because I’ll be mad affff

@ayleenlovesyou this is even worse! ugh! No Chen Yu, you don't have to be nice to her! She's got ulterior motives and I hope he remembers that. I think in the intro for the drama (or is it in the credits? I can't remember), it looks like there is a scene where the DFS and CY walk in with LQY and CY in bed. I don't think they were doing anything and I don't know if it was a set up. We'd have to wait and see. I'm just annoyed that CY is being careless!

@roxnilla7 it's still early and we don't know how Chen Yu is going to be like for the rest of the drama but yes, let's hope he is like Yehua who doesn't seem to see any other woman and wouldn't give them the time of day. 

Ep 30-31

Spoiler

available on maplestage. 

• Thanks 1

Watching BQ and DFS scheming againts each other is really fun lol, the former wants to cancel the marriage while the latter wants to force the marriage, lol they are really cute couple  :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

22 hours ago, ayleenlovesyou said:

Me too.  Is she deaf ... she had to ask twice ... lol ... I know that CY/LYK cannot be rude to her but I don't see the reason to be that nice to her ... ahh ....if I am HBQ I would be pissed... lol 

• LOL 4

10 hours ago, roxnilla7 said:

Ok I see everyone is irritated by LQW. I'm already irritated by how nice he is to her at episode 13. I'm in these earlier episodes, and it's like he's almost enchanted by her. I'll be even more furious in the later episodes. Don't we all wish he was like Ye Hua in 10MPB? Lol. 

Anyway I know the ending was probably discussed earlier in this forum. Even though wuxias usually have sad endings, i cant imagine a sad ending for a romcom like this. However, if it does have a sad ending, I've decided to forgive the director/ writer because this drama had me laughing to the point of crying in many scenes. (Thanks to BQ and her antics :D)

I think in the earlier episodes, I am okay with his behaviors as he had to pretend to get information and stuff.  In recent episodes, I guess he have to continue to be nice because they are in a kind of partnership together.  But I can see his change of attitudes towards her in recent episodes, like he is being nice not out of pretentious but with sincerity.  Though, I don't think he likes her that way since I am quite sure of his feelings for BQ.  He is just a big soft guy.  ?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I'm disappointed we don't have any scenes with our OTP in the recent episodes other than ep 28. I really hope to see more of them. :bawling:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chisaholly said:

I think in the earlier episodes, I am okay with his behaviors as he had to pretend to get information and stuff.  In recent episodes, I guess he have to continue to be nice because they are in a kind of partnership together.  But I can see his change of attitudes towards her in recent episodes, like he is being nice not out of pretentious but with sincerity.  Though, I don't think he likes her that way since I am quite sure of his feelings for BQ.  He is just a big soft guy.  ?

I just can't. I hope its not sincerity, seeing as she tried many times to kill BQ before and even tried to kill him when he had his mask on. I'll just skip those scenes with her and him if I need to. I get jealous for the main lead easily lol

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, roxnilla7 said:

I just can't. I hope its not sincerity, seeing as she tried many times to kill BQ before and even tried to kill him when he had his mask on. I'll just skip those scenes with her and him if I need to. I get jealous for the main lead easily lol

Same! Just watched ep. 30 & 31 raw. CY is way too caring towards her. I don't like it one bit. He better be putting up a front or he needs to redeem himself later on; otherwise, I'm jumping ship.

• LOL 2