Quantcast
Jump to content
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, AChng said:

Get tissues ready... :cold_sweat:

 

 

 

 

Spoiler

Two men trying to save the woman they loved ... ahhh ... the old man is worse than 7th Prince?! 

I doubt it will end that way ... and I also read somewhere DFS will become the next king and BQ and CY will help him ... after that they will go and live in the mountains and have kids ... ?! 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, chisaholly said:
  Hide contents

Two men trying to save the woman they loved ... ahhh ... the old man is worse than 7th Prince?! 

I doubt it will end that way ... and I also read somewhere DFS will become the next king and BQ and CY will help him ... after that they will go and live in the mountains and have kids ... ?! 

 

 

Spoiler

Yes, I don't think CY will die.  He will probably have a happy ending with HBQ, but not sure about DFS.  Maybe the drama will end differently from the book?!!  In the clip, the old man was yelling angrily that his grandson is dead and there is a scene of DFS lying motionless beside the well...

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, chisaholly said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Second male lead is looking more appearing now .. lol ... that marriage scene doesn't look official like with many people around, but he did it to save her but he was wrong.  His so called granddad doesn't care.  He just want the treasure.  WTH is wrong with MFR, I hope he is only pretending to help the bad guy in turn trying to help BQ or else he is beyond hope.

 

 

I'm with you on DFS. I need to prepare for the frustrations I will have on BQ's behalf due to CY's treatment of LQW. He's currently a jerk, probably because he has always gotten what he wanted, but seems like he will develop genuine feelings for BQ. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AChng said:

 

  Hide contents

Yes, I don't think CY will die.  He will probably have a happy ending with HBQ, but not sure about DFS.  Maybe the drama will end differently from the book?!!  In the clip, the old man was yelling angrily that his grandson is dead and there is a scene of DFS lying motionless beside the well...

 

I'm so confused with all these different endings... Are there 2 endings in the novel too? All these spoilers are driving me bonkers cuz epi 51 can't come soon enough. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, AChng said:

Get tissues ready... :cold_sweat:

 

 

 

 

 

This better not be the end! I would feel so cheated! I'm watching this drama purely for CY and BQ and I want a happy ending complete with kids! 

 

Imma be honest, with these recent spoilers, DFS doesn't seem all that bad. 

 

Spoiler

Maybe he starts off with the wrong intentions but I think he does fall in love with BQ eventually and probably will end up protecting her to the end. If this is the case, I hope he doesn't die.

 

So MRF shows up in the latter episodes. Ugh, I hope he doesn't turn bad but I have a feeling he might....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, chisaholly said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Two men trying to save the woman they loved ... ahhh ... the old man is worse than 7th Prince?! 

I doubt it will end that way ... and I also read somewhere DFS will become the next king and BQ and CY will help him ... after that they will go and live in the mountains and have kids ... ?! 

 

 

I'm hoping that's the case, too. DFS will become the king to save everything, because how things are running it's all bad. He will make the changes.

 

Saw this on instagram, don't know if anyone posted it.

Spoiler

Seems like CY is alive and he has to stay away from BQ or act like he don't know her anymore.

 

CR to instagram owner

 

  • Sad 3
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

 

I'm hoping that's the case, too. DFS will become the king to save everything, because how things are running it's all bad. He will make the changes.

 

Saw this on instagram, don't know if anyone posted it.

  Hide contents

Seems like CY is alive and he has to stay away from BQ or act like he don't know her anymore.

CR to instagram owner

 

 

I wonder if this is after or before the scene where he falls into the pit. I don't understand why BQ is in chains.

 

I also found this on IG:

 

Spoiler

 

 

Cr: Instagram owner

 

Initially I thought it was CY dressed in black who stole her way from the wedding but it looks like it's actually the mysterious man who steals her and we can see CY and DFS going after her.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

 

I'm hoping that's the case, too. DFS will become the king to save everything, because how things are running it's all bad. He will make the changes.

 

Saw this on instagram, don't know if anyone posted it.

  Hide contents

Seems like CY is alive and he has to stay away from BQ or act like he don't know her anymore.

 

CR to instagram owner

 

WTHHHHHHH IS HAPPENING OMGGGG THERE’S ONLY 20 EPISODES LEFT LMAO IT’S TOOOOO SHORT I CAN’T AND THERE’S STILL SO MUCH TO HAPPEN OMGGGGG

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ayleenlovesyou said:

WTHHHHHHH IS HAPPENING OMGGGG THERE’S ONLY 20 EPISODES LEFT LMAO IT’S TOOOOO SHORT I CAN’T AND THERE’S STILL SO MUCH TO HAPPEN OMGGGGG

Right. All these spoilers driving me crazy. At this point, I cant see DFS becoming king. Theres too much going on.

I read someones comment on it, they said there are 2 endings. Happy and sad.

Everyone needs to just die off and leave our main leads alone.

 

And seriously, I waited 10 whole episodes for them to reunite!!!!!!!!! She disappeared in ep 18, and they dont see each other again till like ep 28!

I wish they had more screen time together :bawling:

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mouse007 said:

 

I wonder if this is after or before the scene where he falls into the pit. I don't understand why BQ is in chains.

 

I also found this on IG:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

Cr: Instagram owner

 

Initially I thought it was CY dressed in black who stole her way from the wedding but it looks like it's actually the mysterious man who steals her and we can see CY and DFS going after her.

 

 

15 minutes ago, ayleenlovesyou said:

WTHHHHHHH IS HAPPENING OMGGGG THERE’S ONLY 20 EPISODES LEFT LMAO IT’S TOOOOO SHORT I CAN’T AND THERE’S STILL SO MUCH TO HAPPEN OMGGGGG

 

I don't know what's going to happen next anymore, too. There's soo little episodes left and soo much is happening.

 

Just saw this on instagram, too. I'm wondering if it's like I said, he's going to come back as Lian Yi Ke.

Spoiler

CR to instagram owner

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ayleenlovesyou said:

WTHHHHHHH IS HAPPENING OMGGGG THERE’S ONLY 20 EPISODES LEFT LMAO IT’S TOOOOO SHORT I CAN’T AND THERE’S STILL SO MUCH TO HAPPEN OMGGGGG

 

@ayleenlovesyou I know right?! I’m beginning to worry the remaining episodes is just everyone going crazy looking for biluotian and our OTP isn’t going to get much screen time. I’d be so disappointed if that happens. :bawling:

 

3 hours ago, roxnilla7 said:

Right. All these spoilers driving me crazy. At this point, I cant see DFS becoming king. Theres too much going on.

I read someones comment on it, they said there are 2 endings. Happy and sad.

Everyone needs to just die off and leave our main leads alone.

 

And seriously, I waited 10 whole episodes for them to reunite!!!!!!!!! She disappeared in ep 18, and they dont see each other again till like ep 28!

I wish they had more screen time together :bawling:

 

@roxnilla7 I know! I went through each and every episode watching the prince manor fuss about biluotian and watching BQ deal with her relatives when all I ever wanted was to watch CY and BQ together. I mean they could literally be doing whatever and I wouldn’t even care as long as they were together. Lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mouse007 said:

 

I wonder if this is after or before the scene where he falls into the pit. I don't understand why BQ is in chains.

 

I also found this on IG:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

Cr: Instagram owner

 

Initially I thought it was CY dressed in black who stole her way from the wedding but it looks like it's actually the mysterious man who steals her and we can see CY and DFS going after her.

 

 

I think this is before the pit.  It is probably happening next week as the previews show DFS kidnapping CY's two best friends, so CY is forced to pledge allegiance to him

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It just occurred to me that perhaps the reason BQ agreed to marry DFS is because she thought CY didn’t care for her anymore? Anyway whatever the reason, she doesn’t seem to be marrying him out of love but out of some obligation 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, roxnilla7 said:

Right. All these spoilers driving me crazy. At this point, I cant see DFS becoming king. Theres too much going on.

I read someones comment on it, they said there are 2 endings. Happy and sad.

Everyone needs to just die off and leave our main leads alone.

 

And seriously, I waited 10 whole episodes for them to reunite!!!!!!!!! She disappeared in ep 18, and they dont see each other again till like ep 28!

I wish they had more screen time together :bawling:

Same... 

Really?! >< Imma feel so cheated if it’s SE...

I FKING KNOW RIGHT, I don’t even feel like we’ll have some more kiss scenes besides the one in episode 28 lol rip 

 

8 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

 

 

I don't know what's going to happen next anymore, too. There's soo little episodes left and soo much is happening.

 

Just saw this on instagram, too. I'm wondering if it's like I said, he's going to come back as Lian Yi Ke.

  Hide contents

CR to instagram owner

 

This kindaaaaaa looks like the last scene/end. I keep prayingggggg

 

7 hours ago, mouse007 said:

 

@ayleenlovesyou I know right?! I’m beginning to worry the remaining episodes is just everyone going crazy looking for biluotian and our OTP isn’t going to get much screen time. I’d be so disappointed if that happens. :bawling:

 

 

@roxnilla7 I know! I went through each and every episode watching the prince manor fuss about biluotian and watching BQ deal with her relatives when all I ever wanted was to watch CY and BQ together. I mean they could literally be doing whatever and I wouldn’t even care as long as they were together. Lol

Lmao ye and I don’t even think we’ll have a lot from our OTP in the next future episodes -.- since it’s going to be fight fight fight because of biluotian

 

4 hours ago, mouse007 said:

It just occurred to me that perhaps the reason BQ agreed to marry DFS is because she thought CY didn’t care for her anymore? Anyway whatever the reason, she doesn’t seem to be marrying him out of love but out of some obligation 

I think someone said it in the post already but as we saw in some videos, it’s DFS who said it was the only way to save her since she becomes her wife then his grandpa won’t hurt her but his grandpa didn’t care and still wanted to kill her -.-

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

Ok, did some digging, and I found out those spoiler scenes where CY falls down the well will be anywhere from so 32-36. That leaves around 15 eps to make things right.

Now, if CY really doesnt die, all we can hope for is that the writer wont let us down by separating them until the very end. We need them to reunite, and stay together!!

Everytime they reunite again they get separated. Like touch and go. 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, roxnilla7 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ok, did some digging, and I found out those spoiler scenes where CY falls down the well will be anywhere from so 32-36. That leaves around 15 eps to make things right.

Now, if CY really doesnt die, all we can hope for is that the writer wont let us down by separating them until the very end. We need them to reunite, and stay together!!

Everytime they reunite again they get separated. Like touch and go. 

 

 

We are all crossing fingers here and hoping that'll be the case.

Who knows what'll happen. Right now, we are just getting a tons of teaser and just waiting for the episodes to come.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish they would show us more teasers of them kissing or being affectionate with each other. Those would be so great! I also hope we’ll get some more of them playfully bickering with each other like in the earlier episodes. :wub:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2019 at 5:21 AM, 40somethingahjumma said:

Well, that was highly unexpected... :o:D;)

I was a bit naughty and skipped over to Ep 28  and...

  Hide contents

 

 

Am I to understand that the OTP did more than kiss in that bedroom? The undergarments were rather suggestive.

Wonder if the separation of outer and under garments is an indication that they performed the horizontal salsa.

 

 

yeah, I was wondering this too.  Can anybody who's read the book enlighten us?  Or is more knowledgeable in this dramaland area...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, roxnilla7 said:
  Hide contents

Ok, did some digging, and I found out those spoiler scenes where CY falls down the well will be anywhere from so 32-36. That leaves around 15 eps to make things right.

Now, if CY really doesnt die, all we can hope for is that the writer wont let us down by separating them until the very end. We need them to reunite, and stay together!!

Everytime they reunite again they get separated. Like touch and go. 

 

So..if CY falls into the well in eps 30-ish, what happens the rest of the series? I just want a HEA! :)) I'm tired of sad endings or weird vague ending, like yunxi, where you're not sure if it's a dream :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...