[Drama 2018] Wok of Love (Greasy Melo) 기름진 멜로

Prettysup

11 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Jang Hyuk, practising for upcoming role, as a gangster hahaha! I’m really look forward to it!

So while the rest are busy practising cooking in the kitchen, our restaurant boss is practising fighting haha

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@hyall Same here. Title is crappy. 

You know there's there was this good drama I watch about 2 yrs ago I think it's called Master God of Noodles but...  the title sucks but it was good dark revenge drama. Hope they change the title of Greasy Melo.

On 3/25/2018 at 11:31 PM, Prettysup said:

Lee Mi-sook reunites with Jang Hyuk in 'Greasy Melo'

What a treat to be able to watch her and Jang Hyuk act to together again:wub: They were on fire w/their acting off each other and chemistry in MF.

On 3/26/2018 at 12:56 AM, Prettysup said:

Actor Jo Jae-yoon joins SBS new drama 'GreasyMelo' as Jang Hyuk's right-hand man

This cast is impressive, now JJY too? I'm in heaven w/this cast panda-emoticon-74.gif 

11 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

JRW also had a practice for fencing

Aww, she is so cute! From the dramas I have seen of her, she can take on almost any role. God! MAy seems sooo far away!

I can see this drama's gonna make us hungry... and yearn for........ hyukkie! :D

And food of course :D I gotta see JH cooking. It'll give me ( and us) a chance to say  what's cookin' good lookin'! Hahaha I couldn't resist.

He's going to be gangster here. But I just have the feeling  this is gonna be more dramatic. Checking the articles again says that love and survival. With JH brilliance, deserves to be watch and watch and watch whatever drama genre he's doing he's doing.

7 hours ago, jongski said:

And food of course :D I gotta see JH cooking. It'll give me ( and us) a chance to say  what's cookin' good lookin'! Hahaha I couldn't resist.

JH is gangster here for a reason. He can't cook to save his life so he can't play a chef. He can only eat or make a mess in the kitchen.:tongue:

If last year somebody watched Dragon's Club then you may remember when the friends were writing funny names for the dishes in the menu JH said names are so wild that it looks like a menu of a restaurant owned by the gangsters.

And now he is playing a gangster running a restaurant with the help of his minions. I wonder if the writer will take inspiration from DC's menu to name the dishes.:rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

JH is gangster here for a reason. He can't cook to save his life so he can't play a chef. He can only eat or make a mess in the kitchen.:tongue:

If last year somebody watched Dragon's Club then you may remember when the friends were writing funny names for the dishes in the menu JH said names are so wild that it looks like a menu of a restaurant owned by the gangsters.

And now he is playing a gangster running a restaurant with the help of his minions. I wonder if the writer will take inspiration from DC's menu to name the dishes.:rolleyes:

And he can only cook hotdog , the American style!!

1 hour ago, AlexandraReid said:

New supporting cast

Actually Cha Joo-young was confirmed long ago (see first page of this thread), so I dunno why so many news articles come out today annoucing her participation in this drama.

Jung Ryeo Won practicing riding and cooking:

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Actually Cha Joo-young was confirmed long ago (see first page of this thread), so I dunno why so many news articles come out today annoucing her participation in this drama.

Did they change her role from LJH's wife to his first love? 

After JBL, I'm glad I can see Lee JH this fast. All the casts are good too so I have high hope in this drama. To be honest, sometimes I'm kinda confuse which JH is being talk in the comment because for years I also wrote Junho's short name as JH:D. Maybe because I'm surrounded by 2pm fans, so I will add Lee in my comment in this thread.

48 minutes ago, xcalibur07 said:

After JBL, I'm glad I can see Lee JH this fast. All the casts are good too so I have high hope in this drama. To be honest, sometimes I'm kinda confuse which JH is being talk in the comment because for years I also wrote Junho's short name as JH:D. Maybe because I'm surrounded by 2pm fans, so I will add Lee in my comment in this thread.

Hi. You can also write Lee Jun Ho as LJH. I find name LJH prettier. I would've also tried to abbreviate Jang Hyuk's name differently but it's not possible. His name only has two syllables and thanks for pointing this out because once the drama starts it would be really confusing.:)

Archived