[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, thistle said:

I don't know when I have laughed so hard.  Some clever soul on Tumblr has compiled a video of every time our prince said "oho"

http://bigspoonkyungsoo.tumblr.com/post/179629630950/a-compilation-of-kyungsoos-oho-lines-in-100

That was hilarious :lol:

Please try find one with the bulpyeon compilation... ??

1 hour ago, danieloho said:

https://twitter.com/adikthing/status/1058591844504788992?s=20

WHY DIRECTOR WHYYYYYYY 

im sure they edited out 'hapbang' scene too 

Well you'll have to buy the DVD to find out for sure but I doubt they would've edited it out...we had 'suggested' bed scenes (which you could say would qualify as hapbang) in the mill when GuDol was imagining how things could've been in the mill :lol: - 50 shades...

Personally I am plenty happy with how their love story ended. :D

1 hour ago, danieloho said:

https://twitter.com/adikthing/status/1058591844504788992?s=20

WHY DIRECTOR WHYYYYYYY 

im sure they edited out 'hapbang' scene too 

The news is in Korean.... I can't understand it... but yeah, why director, whyyyyyyy did you edit that out....

Gah, I was reading the full recap on dramabeans and I teared up again reading the part where they were tragically separated, esp.with the picture insert :tears:

Well this is abuzz on social media...I am not sure what this Special Episode is on tvN. Potentially the same special one they put out before the Premiere or cut scenes or ??  So I guess you can check out if happang was really edited out or not :lol: (Nov 9 1810 kst) It's 1hr 20min long.

This may not have been a perfect drama ( my heart still edges towards Moonlight Drawn By Clouds) but I could feel and see both leads putting in their all. If you watch Life Bar, the actors who play Officer Park and the King were on and they talked a bit about 100 Days. They both mentioned about how DO was very focused during the scenes.

I always enjoy watching the BTS because we get to see how the actors are like when they are away from the screen and it looked like the whole group had fun. Going on outings to football matches, attending EXO concert etc. Hope their friendship will continue!

@stroppyse... OMG, thank you dear for your translation,  you're such an angel :wub:

Yes,  please translate all the remaining bts pretty please,  including ep 13-14 since it didnt appear completed,  at least not to my knowledge. Ep 15 bts is one of my faves, mainly because DO was very comfortable with NJH he just remained lying his head on her lap while they were discussing the scene. Also,  that scene when NJH got all teary-eyed and so into her character, what a talented actress indeed. She is so underrated despite her already impressive career. 

@Dramanoona, i agree with ur opinion.  Even though MDBC went a bit downhill for me towards the end too.  For this drama,  i feel like the problem came from it being a pre-produced drama.  Ep 16 was a letdown because they wasted so much time on HS deciding to go down the noble idiocy path when she should've just accepted LY's love and just focus on being happy,  married, and helping LY become the great future king he can be. 

And yay on the special episode on upcoming nov 9th.  I wonder why it is on a Friday and will air at 6pm? Could it be a last minute thing the production team decided to do based on people's feedback on the finale?  I hope if it is,  it will maybe cushion the blow from the finale. 

Now,  on to my new ship, the SooNam couple. Been looking at all the pics of the cast and am so happy to see how close they have become. But there is no pic of the two main leads together, and they dont really stand or sit next to each other. The wrap up party was so prominent to show this.

But then,  NJH left a message for EXO comeback and a special shoutout for "KS oppa" and even on her IG post of her pics with GD and KN,  she placed the hashtags of Exo and their new song. girl,  why are you so sweet.?  :D

Still in withdrawal mode.  Thank goodness for Where Stars Land...  

1 hour ago, TheMsChelsea91 said:

Now,  on to my new ship, the SooNam couple. Been looking at all the pics of the cast and am so happy to see how close they have become. But there is no pic of the two main leads together, and they dont really stand or sit next to each other. The wrap up party was so prominent to show this.

Yeah I think since the whole Park-Park shipping frenzy (I think they are still going) after Secretary Kim I think most couples go to great pains not to be seen together  post drama.  Anyway I think KS is flat out with EXO comeback now and he's moved on to promoting Swing Kids. Promos start soon in earnest so whilst the other cast may still be in that headspace I think he's sort of already moved on. 

On 11/3/2018 at 3:52 PM, nrllee said:

Well this is abuzz on social media...I am not sure what this Special Episode is on tvN. Potentially the same special one they put out before the Premiere or cut scenes or ??  So I guess you can check out if happang was really edited out or not :lol: (Nov 9 1810 kst) It's 1hr 20min long.

Looks like it's just one of those "making of" episodes but should still be fun to watch.

“100 Days My Prince” To Air Special Epilogue With Commentary By EXO’s D.O. And Nam Ji Hyun

Archived