[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

In response to @TheMsChelsea91

This is from reading English subs from EXO fans (helps when there are zillions following his every move and translating everything he says - no help when you wanna hear NJH's parts though)

1. He said NJH was a good dancer and his comment about the other 2 male dancers SoHee and SeonHo - "they don't need to 'fight' about who is the better dancer. They were both the same (just as bad) - haha...

2. OST - no from my research DKS asked Chen to do it (which was very generous of him - he could've asked them to lower the vocal range so he could sing it himself - he has a lower vocal range) - he felt that the song better suited Chen's higher vocal range so he passed it onto him to perform.  And he was right. The higher notes carried the mood of the song better. NJH said she listened to it every night. DKS said he heard Chen sing it live and he thanked Chen for doing it. NJH mentioned that when they played the Gummy OST at the end of the last scene she screamed coz she loved it too - haha...

7. /10.  The reason (pure conjecture) he kept switching how he referred to her was that in dancing and real life she was younger but when it came to acting and experience - she was sunbaenim - she is a child actress and has had experiences with multiple kiss scenes before so she ranks higher in seniority? Haha...Or he could've just been nervous - he's a quiet man by nature and he often stumbles on words when put on the spot.

11. That was the scene/line he liked most - the one in the kitchen where he said 'I am your husband and I won't leave you'.

14. That's her real personality coming out. She's usually bubbly and has grown up in the limelight and used to all the interviews and press cons.  So she will always look more assured between the 2 of them. DKS lives in his head most times so he tends to look more uncomfortable talking - I don't think this will change. 

Here's the summary

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @nrllee for the translations.

I don't live in much hope that there will be subs so I am prowling through IG and Twitter to find out the subbed parts.

Thank you EXO-Ls! Now for NJH fans to be as productive. Hahaha.

I swear I haven't seen DO smile and laugh aloud so much...ever. Admittedly I don't follow all his shows but I remember watching him in Knowing Brothers and he was so serious that they had to tease him. 'They' meaning the hosts of the show. He was quite hilarious in there in some moments (e.g when he was persuaded to speak in a farmer's tone because he (DO) would like to be a farmer (!))

Ahhh.... I think the drama has left happy memories not only for the viewers but also the crew. The PD also looked like he had a blast.

Lee Jun Hyeok is such a good mood maker on set. I remember him from Moonlight as well and he is exactly the same way in the BTS.

8 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

I swear I haven't seen DO smile and laugh aloud so much...ever. Admittedly I don't follow all his shows but I remember watching him in Knowing Brothers and he was so serious that they had to tease him. 'They' meaning the hosts of the show. He was quite hilarious in there in some moments (e.g when he was persuaded to speak in a farmer's tone because he (DO) would like to be a farmer (!))

Yes, Kyungsoo doesn't laugh much on shows or concerts like the other members, he's mostly calm and serious, but sometimes he goofs around.

--

is there a place where I can watch the full episode special?!  or is it just on YouTube just like the 1st special ep?! 

Saw this picture and is still wondering why there's tons of comments. Read from comments that DO wrote NJH sunbaenim and NJH wrote "No!" back.  It's from TVN official and i guess it's a pic from the diary? @stroppysecan you help to translate?  I find this pic cute and funny. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp9EMAEhSi2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

PS: always have a hard time to embed pics on my post so i will just provide the url instead. 

4 hours ago, rika77 said:

Anybody has a subbed link to both the latest special episode and the special episode 0?

Dont think there are any english subs available for both. Only chinese subs.  .

4 hours ago, TheMsChelsea91 said:

Saw this picture and is still wondering why there's tons of comments. Read from comments that DO wrote NJH sunbaenim and NJH wrote "No!" back. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp9EMAEhSi2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

DKS: (원로배우 남지현 대 선배님) elder actress Nam Ji-hyun vs sunbaenim. From (율) Yool

NJH: No!

DKS: (남지현 선배님) Nam Ji-hyun sunbaenim.

NJH: (아니야) No!!

---

here's some 1DMP related stuff from EXO's fansign yesterday

this is from their showcase on Nov 2

@triplem just for you regarding that segment in the Special Ep by SeonHo. I watched the Chinese subbed version.  Anyway regarding the dance. He said he was totally out of his league and despite putting 1/2-1hr practice he was still really unsure and lacking. So he went online after and apologised profusely for his inept dancing. To no avail, he said, coz SNS was filled with gifs of him with tags like 'Paper Doll', 'Astronaut', 'Flying Crane' - saying he looked like he was striking a crane pose - lots of people were saying that of him (poor thing - haha).  But he said just as well the drama performed beyond his wildest expectations so it made up for it... he was laughing at this stage... :lol:

Everyone is still here!!! Hahaha! Are you also having hard time letting go? The last time this happen to me was one % of something!  Hahaha I am watching Kenshin and Bleach anime alternately, a sign I am having hard time letting go! Hahahaha! I haven’t started any drama since it end! Then I forgot to watch the special episode! I have the link and tadang I forgot! Some of my new EXO-L children gave me videos and they say that they were relax and how the two converse are really friends! They look at each other’s eyes (and you’ll die of feeling excited for them), intelligent conversation, funny/humourous, very sensible, and last but not the least they were both complementing each other! In one of the video it’s like they were having getting to know date! Hahaha! Kyung also shared that he’s proud of his “wife” knowing how to the dance the technical steps of “Growl” (he should have look out for NJH dancing in heels). And the last video they shared to me was he has so much respect to NJH about the kissing scene. He said NJH was his sunbaenim. Hahaha. He keep switching sunbaenim to arashi to while NJH consistently said Oppa! Find it sweet!  D.O. is the new nations’s son! hahahah

2 hours ago, triplem said:

KSH has to really stick to acting and flashing his dimples to make a living 

Agree.

1 hour ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

Everyone is still here!!! Hahaha! Are you also having hard time letting go? 

Yes, I am. 

1 hour ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

and last but not the least they were both complementing each other! In one of the video it’s like they were having getting to know date! Hahaha! Kyung also shared that he’s proud of his “wife” knowing how to the dance the technical steps of “Growl” (he should have look out for NJH dancing in heels). And the last video they shared to me was he has so much respect to NJH about the kissing scene. He said NJH was his sunbaenim. Hahaha. He keep switching sunbaenim to arashi to while NJH consistently said Oppa! Find it sweet!  D.O. is the new nations’s son! hahahah

Oh, NO @anjelikaeyes13, now you've made me confessed that I've been silently shipping them. *sigh

@triplem

Okay I managed to finally finish the Special Ep.  My internet is slow and it kept buffering. And is a quick summary coz I couldn't afford to halt the stream once it got going or I would have had to wait a few minutes again for it to start again. Dimples (SeonHo) had another segment he spoke in - I think it was about his most memorable scene/line.

He said his lines weren't particularly pointed in the beginning but there was one line that struck a chord with him and one he thought was particularly poignant... "The heart is for giving, not for taking/receiving".  It was during that scene where he speaks of his desire for HS

Dimples: I want that girl to say of me that I admired her from afar...

HS: But you cannot have this girl's heart though?

Dimples: The heart is not for taking or receiving, it is only for giving.

He said when he said that line, he felt a sense of fulfillment (he had closure - that it was enough to have loved, even if it was unrequited).  Then he adds, "I actually felt jealous/envious (of HS/WD's love) whilst filming.  Would you not feel sad to have to admit that to yourself?"  He qualifies this by saying, "In reality, they weren't actually married (I think this was when LY went back to the Palace)?  That is why I still held out hope and pursued her.  The situation would've been different (not right) had she been a married woman.  So I felt my character's motives fitted well with the whole vibe of the drama."

During the PressCon I think SeonHo said he was really scared whilst riding the horse, he said it was hard enough riding one let alone having to navigate it dressed in hanbok.

And there were closing statements as well.  He added that looking back now he wished his character had a love line too...so he felt regretful that it never eventuated (or was fully developed).

Other things I noted

1. NJH's most memorable scene was the one where she had doubled back to the house (and she hid) to get her luggage and LY returned to the house and they had that final conversation and bid each other farewell.  She said she was really emotional in that scene.  After their confrontation where she stayed stoic and held back the tears as she spoke to him, the floodgates opened after they parted and she sobbed her heart out. 

2. PD's most memorable scene was the proposal at the carnival, where WD handed HS the posy of flowers and asked her to marry him (?) and she replied with a peck on his cheek as her reply against the backdrop of fireworks.  He said it all came together perfectly in that scene.  2 ridiculously good-looking people in the one frame and the fireworks in the background.  He added that it wasn't just that it looked pretty on the outside, it was the whole lead up to that scene (their story) and the emotions behind it that sealed it for him as his favorite...that lovely warm and fuzzy feeling when you feel like all the pieces fall together at just the right moment.

Thank you for the translations! @nrllee

Hmmm...pondering a project where I can add what you have translated to the parts in the special?

I have no idea how to hardsub a video.  And I can read hangul (although at a turtle's pace and they talk so quickly!)

I will create an example to show here later when I have access to the video.

At least you helped us understand fundamentally what was said.

I think the most translated parts are when they talked about the rating's promise and the dance practice. LOL.

37 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Thank you for the translations! @nrllee

Hmmm...pondering a project where I can add what you have translated to the parts in the special?

I have no idea how to hardsub a video.  And I can read hangul (although at a turtle's pace and they talk so quickly!)

I will create an example to show here later when I have access to the video.

At least you helped us understand fundamentally what was said.

I think the most translated parts are when they talked about the rating's promise and the dance practice. LOL.

Don't quote me though - I can't vouch for their absolute accuracy.  The Chinese subs were literal so it was hard to get some of it and I had to make it up as I went along without hitting the pause button.  And their thought flow was hard to follow in some bits and I didn't bother to rewind (haha). I find DKS easier to follow coz he speaks slowly.  NJH speaks really fast so even speed reading the subs I find it hard to get everything- lol!! 

On 11/12/2018 at 7:46 AM, hanamee said:

They are so cute, both can't remember the pouch color! LOL. I need Kim Jaeyoung and Han Sohee to appear in another drama together! :wub::lol: 

Yes, yes! I second, third, fourth this!!

On 11/12/2018 at 10:28 AM, nrllee said:

My internet is slow and it kept buffering.

This is what happened to me too.... so I haven't been able to watch the whole special episode properly...

Honestly, this is not one of the best dramas out there (of course depending on what best is)

We had early issues about the editing, but one has to admit that the cast lifted the story. (the cinematography and the mood music is an additional bonus!). Somehow, I love this drama!

So I was rewatching and I can see that DO is immersed as his character (who is showing early signs of jealousy).

Did you catch that twitch at his cheek when he asked Hong Shim if she was waiting for a man?

xabf0h.gif

And a promise unfulfilled. It would have been lovely for him to present the cherry blossom shoes at the end and then he invites her to the palace....

GIDg5i.gif

Archived