[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

12 minutes ago, pawla said:

@MayanEcho I don't think Vengo has an FB or IG account. They're banned in China. The accounts you mentioned probably managed by his fans.

@Leslie Mtz C Reba's Weibo is very quiet lately but I heard she's quite active in her oasis.

Yeah saw some of her post, they were of these anime character shin chan i think (that funny little boy) :D

i hope oasis is like instagram that has option fo no comments.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pawla said:

@MayanEcho I don't think Vengo has an FB or IG account. They're banned in China. The accounts you mentioned probably managed by his fans.

@Leslie Mtz C Reba's Weibo is very quiet lately but I heard she's quite active in her oasis.

Can be, though what I noticed is that the IG follows very less people, mainly who matters to his work only. It's sometimes updated way ahead of other IG or FB fan accounts. The IG posts are identical to the FB counterpart. About FB and IG access...

Spoiler

Maybe through VPN?

• Like 2

@janegao4lyf I think it's an app. Not too sure though.

@Zelnk agreed. Her male co-stars will have to be extra careful not to ignite the wrath of her rabid fans.

Spoiler

Unless he purposely wants to use her fame for his own gain.

I don't know who she is but I like her. Reba should be like her too and not let her fans control her personal life.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, pawla said:

@janegao4lyf I think it's an app. Not too sure though.

@Zelnk agreed. Her male co-stars will have to be extra careful not to ignite the wrath of her rabid fans.

Hide contents

I don't know who she is but I like her. Reba should be like her too and not let her fans control her personal life.

Agree! I think she has enough fans who will actually support her and she's established enough that she do the same as that actress while being respectful.  

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, anzu_brief said:

For those who were asking, I have downloaded the whole drama from Youtube, from the WeTv channel. I have also download Candle In The Tomb The Wrath Of Time from YouTube.

Your download from YouTube came with the subtitles? Did you use YouTube premium? Kindly pm if you've used another software. :)

• Like 1

I thinkn Reba is staying super low now because her rabid fans are battling with Johnny Huang's fan. Fighting a very ugly fan way. Reba and Johnny's new drama, Love Advanced Customization do not have an air date yet. However, some of Johnny's fans have claimed that they got a preview of the drama and started reviewing it online. This caused Reba's fan to go beserk as to why his fans have the privilege for a preview. Her fans also claimed that Reba was mistreated, crews of the drama secretly filmed her and release footages to tarnish her image etc etc. They then penned a long weibo post titled 8 questions for the producers of the drama to explain themselves. 

Big big mess. So, I think it Reba just need to stay low until all these blow over.

• Like 1
  • Unamused 7
  • Sad 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, janegao4lyf said:

Oasis? Is that a new app?

It's an Instagram like app within Weibo. I follow both Vengo and Reba there. They do update more than their offical Weibo. Reba at least updates in Oasis more than her Weibo.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Your download from YouTube came with the subtitles? Did you use YouTube premium? Kindly pm if you've used another software. :)

I used this website to download the videos from YouTube: https://www.y2mate.com/en2/youtube

And this website to download the subtitles from Youtube:  https://downsub.com/

Then I watch the eps with my VLC player.

Just copy and paste the link to the episode in both websites. You can choose the quality of the video and the language of the subtitles. The download speed is very good. Alternatively, you can also download an add-on for Firefox and that will allow you to download the video directly from youtube.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@Yori Ten What a mess indeed. Why are they so entitled? And do they even have something in hand to claim Reba was taken advantage of? Besides, there are usually so many people working with the artist at the location. Though it can happen, it's very audacious at this time to purposely breach the artist's privacy and spread the evidences which can be tracked back.

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Yori Ten What a mess indeed. Why are they so entitled? And do they even have something in hand to claim Reba was taken advantage of? Besides, there are usually so many people working with the artist at the location. Though it can happen, it's very audacious at this time to purposely breach the artist's privacy and spread the evidences which can be tracked back.

Spoiler

It all started here:

https://38jiejie.com/2020/01/08/dilraba-and-johnny-huang-jingyu-went-from-reel-to-real/

Reba's fans : Crew members leaked the photos, secretly filmed her in compromising positions and made up stories..

Johnny's fans : Reba is a vixen, low morale woman who always seduce her male co stars..

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Hide contents

Reba's fans : Crew members leaked the photos, secretly filmed her in compromising positions and made up stories..

Johnny's fans : Reba is a vixen, low morale woman who always seduce her male co stars..

Wow!! Can someone please slap (left,  right,  up, down) some sense into those people? :expressionless:

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Reveal hidden contents

It all started here:

https://38jiejie.com/2020/01/08/dilraba-and-johnny-huang-jingyu-went-from-reel-to-real/

Goodness! It sounds bad. Those name calling is absolutely horrible!

No wonder she hasn't done anything for ELOD. She may be waiting for the commotion to die down. 

I hope it gets resolved soon. And even if she chooses to date Johnny (it would totally break my heart, of course since I think both Vengo and her make a good pair), its her choice and her life.

As fans, we should be happy if they are happy and grateful that they bring their characters to life and let us enjoy wonderful stories.

I really don't understand these fans!

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Reveal hidden contents

It all started here:

Spoiler

My eyes rolled so much while reading the article. :lol:

So the acting look realistic enough. Isn't that the goal, usually?

And if they visit each other's home or trailers, what is the problem there. So long that their work do not suffer, what they do during their free and private time is their business.

Or are both camps just mad because they want somebody else for the girl/guy instead? 

Tsk. These fans are giving more problems to the artists.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2