[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

2 hours ago, BaiZiHua said:

So, I finally was able to complete this drama after watching it with vietsubs.The last two eps were heart wrenching. I probably cried the most there than anywhere else in the drama. I felt Vengo 's best acting was during ep 55 & 56. I'm so glad his and Reba's acting is improving.

Although, they didn't have many passionate kisses. I will be happy with all the kisses they did give us. I mean there are some entire dramas that only give one peck on the lips (with the leads looking shocked and frozen in place).

It's sad that they rushed the ending and the editing was kinda choppy ...... sighs :tears:. I was very disappointed when they didn't have DJ say "I've never feared Destiny and I certainly don't need its charity." And because they left out the family boat scene. Grrrrrr!!! I was looking forward to seeing those two scenes.

Overall I loved this drama .The cast, music and CGI was amazing. Thought it was better than TMOPB (fans please dont hate me). I loved the fact they were able to follow the book pretty closely. So I will overlook a few great scenes in the book they didn't include. I'm sure they tried their best since their drama had to be cut by 4 eps.

Last but not least. It was great being here with you all. I'm so happy that I was able to watch this with everyone in this group. You made this drama a better experience for me. I had so much fun reading your comments, pix and vids. Made me happy that everyone here really love and supported this drama.

From this moment on until forever. There will never be another DH & FJ for me. I hope everyone will continue to love and support Vengo & Reba. Take care everyone. Hopefully, we will meet again on another thread. Sorry for the TLDR post. :wub:

PS

Very grateful for VIP & VVIP on Wetv if not for them I wouldn't be able to watch this drama sooner. Thank you. :heart:

So far there was two passionate kiss .. their first kiss when they rolling on bed EP 35 and there's also EP 42 cave scene..I thought it'd guite hot..

Agreed..there was a lot scene a "peck on the lip" in Cdrama and Kdrama but the audience still like it... which reminds me of Alan Yu menglong ( Bai Zhen in TMOPB)in "legend of white snake?".. his female co-star was pretty but her face always had a blank stare when she was supposedly in love with her partner.. IMO..I hope I didn't make anyone mad with my comments:sweatingbullets:

ELOD  got it all..so far we got two Dongfeng's passionate kisses and there's also Eskimo kiss( nose  to nose) forehead kiss plus a lovingly caresses for Xiao Bai's lip, check ,ear, nose and also DH's eyelashes.. they sure affectionate toward each other..the way they stare at each other..I'm in love with DH's affectionate eyes...just like Reba had said "Vengo have a affectionate eyes" :wub:

There's also Song Xuanren/Xiaojiu...they had three sweet kisses.

I think I haven't seen so many sweetness and many kiss scene in any other Cdramas or Kdrama..but I have seen a lots of kisses affectionate and sweetness in one of Turkish drama " Erkenci kus ( Early Bird).

I agreed the CGI the best I've seen..

And it's so obvious I love ELOD more than any Cdrama.. yes I haven't finished watched it yet..but I know it happy ending which is so much better..Ten time better than TMOPB ending.

• Like 11

@Yori Ten I'm so glad that Jielu decided to move her remaining clan to Qing Qiu. A nod to her late brother MS. Wasn't it that there was a time FJ was telling off Jifeng, the mount of her uncle, that he did something that's why Qing Qiu and Biyinao got issues? This scene was after FJ arrived form mortal realm, before BQ wedding.

Hmm, will there be a Jielu and Jifeng arc? Ahahahha!

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

17 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

So far there was two passionate kiss .. their first kiss when they rolling on bed EP 35 and there's also EP 42 cave scene..I thought it'd guite hot..

You know there's a video compilation of all the kiss scenes right? I recall seeing it somewhere.

On a side note, the fans got quite upset with the consumation scene, so they made a comparison of the passionate scenes from TMOPB, AOL (ashes of love) and last ELOD just to push the point across. When you compare it in that manner, CASE CLOSED.

edited to reply to @MayanEcho Imagine XY baby sitting! That would be real fun to watch, imagine having a Demon Lord bring up a child of the Heavenly realm. What a riot that would be! Kinda like BQ bringing up FJ and teaching her to climb trees, catch fishes, etc....

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

@SC2019 That would be nice to see, I think he would be happy to do the baby sitting. He was eager to have baby foxes, and DH was laughing as he held up BGG at ep56. 

Now, since XY is always visiting over...DH might just as well turn him too as another baby-sitter! :naughty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

14 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

You know there's a video compilation of all the kiss scenes right? I recall seeing it somewhere.

On a side note, the fans got quite upset with the consumation scene, so they made a comparison of the passionate scenes from TMOPB, AOL (ashes of love) and last ELOD just to push the point across. When you compare it in that manner, CASE CLOSED.

Yeah, no comparison in terms of heat index. :sweat_smile: The first time I was shocked at a love scene while watching CDrama was Go Princess Go . It created quite a stir back then due to the nature of how it happened but it was ooommmppphhhhh!!! I was like, woah, you can also have that kind of scenes in a Cdrama?????

@jimmylyne I think we can all agree that you are our official Kiss Scenes Tally Keeper. :blush: The cave scene kiss is gold. I am not sure if anyone here watched the Kdrama Another Oh Hae Yong. Do Kyung and Hae Yong wall kiss scene. If that can be used for our DF cave scene kiss...it will lit up the whole Cdrama world!! Ahhhh.....daydream, daydream....

• Like 7

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

Maybe the reason I still think ELOD was so much better than any other of Cdrama was  because All of them ( TMOPB, AOL( I didn't watched) wasn't Vengo and Reba or Dongfeng.:sweatingbullets: 

Mark Chao and Yang Mi ..I know their kiss scene was Hot..but I didn't bother to replay that Hot scenes..I don't even care if there was a heavy and hot or "softcore" scene in any others drama..tho:D 

Maybe for others... ELOD kiss was an average..but I think Dongfeng's affectionate and sweetness was succeed fullfill my expectations because I felt it.. their kisses make me feels whole I feels giddy, excited, got a butterflies in stomach , a goosebumps..

If we get to see hot and heavy scene of Dongfeng as par as TMOPB.. I'm sure I can't see the rest of the episode.. because why..?

I would be hospitalised due to emotionally overloaded hyperventilation and passed out:D

Summary:  They are Dongfeng aka Vengo/Reba..:blush:

and I still at episode 46.. I'm prepared to control my emotions for Ep 47&48.. 

I've seen more passionate kiss or much more steamier French kiss in Kdrama but sometimes I didn't even felt excited..and only concentrate on storyline or plots..

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

40 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Yori Ten I'm so glad that Jielu decided to move her remaining clan to Qing Qiu. A nod to her late brother MS. Wasn't it that there was a time FJ was telling off Jifeng, the mount of her uncle, that he did something that's why Qing Qiu and Biyinao got issues? This scene was after FJ arrived form mortal realm, before BQ wedding.

Hmm, will there be a Jielu and Jifeng arc? Ahahahha!

Her uncle's mount Jingwei? I think he tried to steal something from a biyanao. Because he  was a king of qingqui's mount they tried to 'fix' it but that didn't work out.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

20 minutes ago, Marie Kay said:

It starts at 1:19 while she FJ is leaning on DH shoulder and 4:50 while he is playing the instrument. 

[you know the context of this scene right? FJ is asking him to make the divine birds dance for her and he asks her what she will do in return for him, i.e. to dance for him]

First part

He says she is behaving more coquettishly/like a spoiled child now. Unlike in the past where she put up her guard and pretended to be prim and proper, dignified, well-behaved. He says he likes her like this, naive and coquettish - this is the true her. Miaoluo once pointed out that in his heart there was someone hidden behind the Fuling flowers and he admitted that all along that person/thing was a little red fox. Eventhough at that time, it was not romantic love yet, but he was already treating her differently from the others.

Second part ( i tried to translate from the Chinese subs, then I realised the book does it just as well and quite accurately. here is the exerpt. I have changed it from 3rd voice to 1st voice to make sense as it is his thoughts)

I have always considered you to be beautiful, but never the sophisticated type. Your beauty is principally in your elegance and sunny demeanour. At this time, I realise that your elegant face can actually be said to be dazzling. Your gaze would so naturally become alluring, and your gentle gaze could become enticing - is it because of me?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

Yeah, no comparison in terms of heat index. :sweat_smile: The first time I was shocked at a love scene while watching CDrama was Go Princess Go . It created quite a stir back then due to the nature of how it happened but it was ooommmppphhhhh!!! I was like, woah, you can also have that kind of scenes in a Cdrama?????

@jimmylyne I think we can all agree that you are our official Kiss Scenes Tally Keeper. :blush: The cave scene kiss is gold. I am not sure if anyone here watched the Kdrama Another Oh Hae Yong. Do Kyung and Hae Yong wall kiss scene. If that can be used for our DF cave scene kiss...it will lit up the whole Cdrama world!! Ahhhh.....daydream, daydream....

Well..all the blame is on me..solely me.

After a thousands times imagined Dongfeng sweetness only depended on the books..and then with God Grace and blessed...finally watched live action the emotions was sure overflowed..

Eric Mun's drama ..:blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

Agreed..there was a lot scene a "peck on the lip" in Cdrama and Kdrama but the audience still like it... which reminds me of Alan Yu menglong ( Bai Zhen in TMOPB)in "legend of white snake?".. his female co-star was pretty but her face always had a blank stare when she was supposedly in love with her partner.. IMO..I hope I didn't make anyone mad with my comments:sweatingbullets:

ELOD  got it all..so far we got two Dongfeng's passionate kisses and there's also Eskimo kiss( nose  to nose) forehead kiss plus a lovingly caresses for Xiao Bai's lip, check ,ear, nose and also DH's eyelashes.. they sure affectionate toward each other..the way they stare at each other..I'm in love with DH's affectionate eyes...just like Reba had said "Vengo have a affectionate eyes" :wub:

There's also Song Xuanren/Xiaojiu...they had three sweet kisses.

I think I haven't seen so many sweetness and many kiss scene in any other Cdramas or Kdrama..but I have seen a lots of kisses affectionate and sweetness in one of Turkish drama " Erkenci kus ( Early Bird).

I agreed the CGI the best I've seen..

And it's so obvious I love ELOD more than any Cdrama.. yes I haven't finished watched it yet..but I know it happy ending which is so much better..Ten time better than TMOPB ending.

In all of those kisses, u can vengo gave his all. The way he stare and caress Reba, i can feel the sexual tension. He’s certaily experienced. (I lost my breath just looking at his eyes and caress)  But Reba is quite reserved and just received the advance from vengo. Maybe she’s quite shy. Reba, i need more :joy:

• Like 5
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 4

32 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

First part

He says she is behaving more coquettishly/like a spoiled child now. Unlike in the past where she put up her guard and pretended to be prim and proper, dignified, well-behaved. He says he likes her like this, naive and coquettish - this is the true her. Miaoluo once pointed out that in his heart there was someone hidden behind the Fuling flowers and he admitted that all along that person/thing was a little red fox. Eventhough at that time, it was not romantic love yet, but he was already treating her differently from the others.

Just for reference..

“I didn't know Your Grace's weakness is a sea of Fuling
flowers. How interesting, how interesting indeed! I wonder if what you
keep in your heart is this flower sea, or a certain someone hidden inside
it?”
She cackled twice more: “The most powerful deity in the world, the so
called saint who has reached single-mindedness in the nine mental
abidings having this shocking of a secret... Interesting, interesting, int...”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

13 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

@Yori Ten will you be listening into Vengo's Q&A session with fans today? 

I will try to but I don't think I can do any reporting of the sessions here. Will be in and out today.

@SC2019 Re : Second part ( i tried to translate from the Chinese subs, then I realised the book does it just as well and quite accurately. here is the exerpt. I have changed it from 3rd voice to 1st voice to make sense as it is his thoughts)

I have always considered you to be beautiful, but never the sophisticated type. Your beauty is principally in your elegance and sunny demeanour. At this time, I realise that your elegant face can actually be said to be dazzling. Your gaze would so naturally become alluring, and your gentle gaze could become enticing - is it because of me?

Didn't have the time to go back to the book now but I believe when he was thinking, he was looking at her right? In the drama, he was looking at his harp. So, it was kinda strange why his focus was not on this beautiful dancing lady in front of him. Just an observation.....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Can anyone tell me if these lines appear on the raw episodes: “Her love for Dijun has become an instinct over the years. Your forgetting her will be better for you.” Or something close to it.

• Like 1