[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

33 minutes ago, Megan said:

Hello. If Mo Yuan saw through Si Yin’s disguise, then shouldn’t Yao Guang have also realized Si Yin is a girl?

Dont think she had the skill. Zhe Lan is very good but he and Mo Yuan were classmates so Mo Yuan recognized his style.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Romulan said:

Dont think she had the skill. Zhe Lan is very good but he and Mo Yuan were classmates so Mo Yuan recognized his style.

Isn’t Yao Guang his classmate too? I still think she was that girl who scolded Shao Wan for bringing too many servants.

1 hour ago, Megan said:

Hello. If Mo Yuan saw through Si Yin’s disguise, then shouldn’t Yao Guang have also realized Si Yin is a girl?

The disguise might be designed to fool anyone who has lower cultivation or lesser powers than the one who casted the spell.

38 minutes ago, Megan said:

Isn’t Yao Guang his classmate too? I still think she was that girl who scolded Shao Wan for bringing too many servants.

Maybe Yao Guang was that girl, but either she's not skilled with disguises or she had let her emotions get the better of her.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Megan said:

not sure if that was her or not..

6 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

The disguise might be designed to fool anyone who has lower cultivation or lesser powers than the one who casted the spell.

this sound right, and both of the guys were higher in cultivation then YG.

• Like 2

I don’t feel as annoyed as I did in the past, but I forgot why I got over Dong Hua not figuring out Jiheng lied about fixing Lian Song’s sword design.

Sigh Jiheng. Your father’s good deeds have protected you thus far that you should still be demon empress.

ironically Su Jin’s CLAN’s good deeds could not spare her from losing her celestial status…

I kind of feel upset on Si Ming’s behalf. He has done much for Feng Jiu, especially when he got her good medicine after her encounter with the snow lion.

for all Feng Jiu’s talk about repaying debt, she still owes Si Ming.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

6 hours ago, Megan said:

I kind of feel upset on Si Ming’s behalf. He has done much for Feng Jiu, especially when he got her good medicine after her encounter with the snow lion.

Perhaps she will graciously allow him to babysit her cute baby cubs to pay of her debt? Suggested by Dong Hua ofcourse. :D

17 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Maybe Yao Guang was that girl, but either she's not skilled with disguises or she had let her emotions get the better of her.

Could it also be because it was a spell designed by Zhe Yan and her mother in the novel? 

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

8 hours ago, Megan said:

It's only 2nd book of 3L3W completed, whilst 3rd book's immortal arc isn't out yet. There should be enough chances Feng Jiu's debts to him are settled until book 6.

If he's brave enough to do that. LOL. Dong Hua and the Bai clan...

If he also does, it would be for a very, very special or dire reason. Si Ming doesn't strike as someone who would be chasing after return of favours, unless he's already backed to the wall.

2 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

Could it also be because it was a spell designed by Zhe Yan and her mother in the novel? 

Can be. Their enchantment is formidable even a high god was deceived.

That goddess wasn't too bright IMO. :lol: She didn't factor in Mo Yuan's protective relationship as the Master of Kunlun to his disciples. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

That goddess wasn't too bright IMO. :lol: She didn't factor in Mo Yuan's protective relationship as the Master of Kunlun to his disciples. 

She wanted to fight with MY, that’s partially why she kidnapper SY. When she got her fight, then she realized, wait, don’t fight with me over him?

• LOL 1

Dont worry, once Bai Qian finds out some more about what Si Ming did- she will also ensure that Si Ming is properly compensated.  (Hey gotta be some benefits to being Empress besides the fact it means she is indeed married to Ye Hua. 

Dong Hua owes him in a way too, since Si Ming was the one who told Lian Song the details. 

side note -started my new job today! 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Oh something Ive wondered.  

Kunlun Mountain is said to be a divine mountain formed on the apex of dragon bones. (Zhe Lan thinks it in ep 39 around the 10 min mark)

Since Father God and Mother God faded back into nothingness. 

Whose bones were they? 

2 minutes ago, Megan said:

Congratulations! I hope you have a fun and successful day at work.

Thanks! Lots of virtual paperwork -lol.  I really like my manager and the team I will be working with.   :)

Something I realized in the series, 

Bai Qian as Su-Su got to see YH's 2 dragon forms. 

Dong Hua got to see Feng Jui's 9 red tailed fox form.

But Ye Hua never got to see Bai Qian's form, I wonder what was his first reaction?  --did he get to see it in the 1st novel?

Just now, Romulan said:

Something I realized in the series, 

Bai Qian as Su-Su got to see YH's 2 dragon forms. 

Dong Hua got to see Feng Jui's 9 red tailed fox form.

But Ye Hua never got to see Bai Qian's form, I wonder what was his first reaction?  --did he get to see it in the 1st novel?

Oh he did. In the book. After her fight with Xuan Nu

T

5 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Congratulations!  :hooray2:

Thank you!!

5 minutes ago, Megan said:

Oh he did. In the book. After her fight with Xuan Nu

Hmmmm maybe I should buy the To the Sky Kingdom after all. 

So when BQ passed out -she reverted to her 9 tailed form? 

2 hours ago, Romulan said:

So when BQ passed out -she reverted to her 9 tailed form? 

She did when she was already brought back to Qing Qiu, after Ye Hua gave Bai Qian’s medicine. (TTSK, ch13)

50 minutes ago, Romulan said:

Also re Si Ming debt.

What would be crazy if he ended up needing her to intervene in some mortal issue that was thwarting him. (since that is his role..) 

That would be dope. If he doesn't want Canghe after his neck though, he'll run that first to the very protective DH...he'll surely ask DH first especially that FJ lost her cultivation and hasn't recovered it yet when she and BGG went back to 260,000 years ago.

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

She did when she was already brought back to Qing Qiu, after Ye Hua gave Bai Qian’s medicine. (TTSK, ch13)

That would be dope. If he doesn't want Canghe after his neck though, he'll run that first to the very protective DH...he'll surely ask DH first especially that FJ lost her cultivation and hasn't recovered it yet when she and BGG went back to 260,000 years ago.

Lol i think he would definitely ask first..

especially if it d give the benefit of helping increase her cultivation if successful.  oh another way to help on her debt, she can give him details about her trip to the past..

Also completely random thought. Id love to see someone make a scene that had the two Zhe Lan actors in it, and they both ended up drinking and discussing the best way to brew wine or other drinks with some subtle hints to Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms and Eternal Love of the dream.  (I liked seeing the Baron play a similar wine loving character in Battle of the Heavens/Fights Breaks Sphere -only in that case it was a S1 that never got a S2 so ended on cliffhanger and unresolved storylines)