[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

The good news is I have 2 weeksto work on nothing but the blog. But the bad news is a student at our school caught covid 19 Delta and now we have to isolate to 14 days and get tested twice. Can't get back to work until I return a negative result on day 13. Took 2 hours to get a test for the whole family today sigh... It really appears as if I cannot catch a break from this stupid virus.

And I can't even leave the house for 2 weeks *sad panda*

• Sad 2

13 minutes ago, Ninky said:

The good news is I have 2 weeksto work on nothing but the blog. But the bad news is a student at our school caught covid 19 Delta and now we have to isolate to 14 days and get tested twice. Can't get back to work until I return a negative result on day 13. Took 2 hours to get a test for the whole family today sigh... It really appears as if I cannot catch a break from this stupid virus.

So sorry to hear that, hoping that you and your family will always remain negative. 

Normal life is overhauled by the pandemic from last year.

Everybody take care, we don't always know the close calls until much later. My kiddos' classmates who are also siblings were infected (the whole family) 2mo before, and only learned about it couple weeks ago.

• Shocked 1

6 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

So sorry to hear that, hoping that you and your family will always remain negative. 

Normal life is overhauled by the pandemic from last year.

Everybody take care, we don't always know the close calls until much later. My kiddos' classmates who are also siblings were infected (the whole family) 2mo before, and only learned about it couple weeks ago.

My kid is in a different year level and different class from the case but because they are in the same building they just told everyone to isolate as a precautionary measure. But it impacts people's livelihoods. Sigh. I will lose over $500 from two weeks of not working as I was forced to use my sick leave which only pays my basic pay without the loadings.

• Sad 3

13 minutes ago, Ninky said:

My kid is in a different year level and different class from the case but because they are in the same building they just told everyone to isolate as a precautionary measure. But it impacts people's livelihoods. Sigh. I will lose over $500 from two weeks of not working as I was forced to use my sick leave which only pays my basic pay without the loadings.

Oh wow, that's a lot of loss, more so if it happens again and again. Sigh, Delta variant is continously wreaking havoc everywhere, and unfortunately it's very contagious.

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Oh wow, that's a lot of loss, more so if it happens again and again. Sigh, Delta variant is continously wreaking havoc everywhere, and unfortunately it's very contagious.

Still we all tested negative, got the results back on the same day!

• Blob 3

1 hour ago, Ninky said:

Still we all tested negative, got the results back on the same day!

Silver linings at least. ==:(

That sucks, they shouldnt be neg impacting you for stuff outside of your control! :(

I got my little Ye Hua puppet -not as much mouth movement as we originally planned.

But that will be for 2.0 that will be 3D modeling and animatronics. -downside is it will be bigger than the show version. 

Oh wow, these are really good-sized and very clear pics from the book. :) Thanks to @skywind_fm for posting the images in Twitter.

Di Jun and Feng Jiu as spiritual pet fox.

E6FeE4dVcAIxKXV?format=jpg&name=large

She cooks while he fishes, at Fanyin Valley.

E6FeFxMVEAU69Sj?format=jpg&name=large

Watching the yueling hua bloom while in Aranya's Dream realm.

E6FeGoSVUAI7v9_?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Rowing to Bihai Cangling.

E6FeIJ_VIAcVPAR?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 8/6/2021 at 8:37 PM, Ninky said:

Oh Ninky, I been thinking about you. It's such a stressful and confusing time. Iam glad to hear your family and you are covid-19 negative. 

34 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

Oh Ninky, I been thinking about you. It's such a stressful and confusing time. Iam glad to hear your family and you are covid-19 negative. 

It's tough. The whole school is in quarantine and that's thousands of people affected by this. We are not even sure if classes will even resume online at this stage. 

This is very tough on children. And falling behind is a nasty after effect of the constant lockdown. To be honest, I am at the end of my patience with lockdown after lockdown, just so tired of it. It's like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. This thing seems to go on and on and on and on. Sigh. 

Since late June we've had a 2 week lockdown, then almost 2 weeks out of lockdown, then back in lockdown for another 2 weeks, less than two weeks after that lockdown, we are again in lockdown. That's 3 lockdowns in a space of less than 2 months. I am really done with this. And now I am losing income, and my kids are losing a fruitful school year. I am just over it and can't see anything positive out of all of this anymore.

I need to live, but not like this. Every lockdown is getting harder and harder for me to cope. I am finding home schooling difficult. The realisation that I can't teach is hitting me really hard. Been rough is all I can say.

• Sad 3

7 hours ago, Ninky said:

It's tough. The whole school is in quarantine and that's thousands of people affected by this. We are not even sure if classes will even resume online at this stage. 

This is very tough on children. And falling behind is a nasty after effect of the constant lockdown. To be honest, I am at the end of my patience with lockdown after lockdown, just so tired of it. It's like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. This thing seems to go on and on and on and on. Sigh. 

Since late June we've had a 2 week lockdown, then almost 2 weeks out of lockdown, then back in lockdown for another 2 weeks, less than two weeks after that lockdown, we are again in lockdown. That's 3 lockdowns in a space of less than 2 months. I am really done with this. And now I am losing income, and my kids are losing a fruitful school year. I am just over it and can't see anything positive out of all of this anymore.

I need to live, but not like this. Every lockdown is getting harder and harder for me to cope. I am finding home schooling difficult. The realisation that I can't teach is hitting me really hard. Been rough is all I can say.

This seemingly never ending lockdown would drive anyone crazy.  Hopefully with more people vaccinating, it will help to make the situation manageable. 

• Like 2

Snippet time from Chapter Nine.

This is why our Feng Jiu is such a smart cookie:

"At the same time Feng Jiu raised a question of her own, “But I think that Di Jun already anticipated that the world would descend into chaos eventually and was determined to participate in this war. Moreover, he has already started preparations for it, right?”

That's why Dong Hua envisioned her future, of her ruling Qing Qiu as Queen perusing official documents seriously when watching her work on her sword case in the book. When little fox is the same age as her aunt, she will be way more capable.

P.S the blog is keeping me going at this time. I'm almost done with Chapter 9 and can most likely post it soon.

• Love 3
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, Ninky said:

Snippet time from Chapter Nine.

This is why our Feng Jiu is such a smart cookie:

"At the same time Feng Jiu raised a question of her own, “But I think that Di Jun already anticipated that the world would descend into chaos eventually and was determined to participate in this war. Moreover, he has already started preparations for it, right?”

That's why Dong Hua envisioned her future, of her ruling Qing Qiu as Queen perusing official documents seriously when watching her work on her sword case in the book. When little fox is the same age as her aunt, she will be way more capable.

P.S the blog is keeping me going at this time. I'm almost done with Chapter 9 and can most likely post it soon.

Eh.. different experiences lead to different outcomes thats for sure.  BQ let Feng Jui see her mistakes -not just her successes so that FJ wouldnt repeat them. 

Though not sure who was worse at studying due to lack of interest.... 

• LOL 1

8 minutes ago, Romulan said:

Though not sure who was worse at studying due to lack of interest.... 

Bai Qian over Feng Jiu, considering their ages. She admits it too, that even while in Kunlun, she couldn't pay attention to nor understand some lessons. :lol:

3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Bai Qian over Feng Jiu, considering their ages. She admits it too, that even while in Kunlun, she couldn't pay attention to nor understand some lessons. :lol:

True but Feng Jiu only paid attention to 2 classes.