[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

27 minutes ago, mımoz said:

of course variables are different for Su Moye such as the kind of relation they have, common friends etc. But while trying to solve the mystery of Aranya, he somehow felt attracted to FJ  and  her charm.  I dont think FJ would be answering his feelings in any way if he said anything about it but even at that scene FJ directly changed the conversations direction :D As happened to lots of men in the drama, DH prevented another unrequited love for our FJ with just his existence around :D

The reason I couldn't feel in the series that SMY is interested with FJ is because of the name he uttered when FJ was waking him up. Aside from that, his sorrowed reaction on when FJ revealed she's back to her original body. He isn't over Aranya, and at that point in the dream, there's no more Aranya. He however still wanted to know the real cause of her demise, thus guiding FJ in what must be done and assisting DH in making the mirror.

SMY also acknowledged his confusion in the dream verse. Even DH knew that the dream is dangerous and they had to hasten the events to end it, so that they can leave.

FJ is naturally charming, but any attraction SMY might have is quashed at the very beginning. DH aside, FJ was still hurting for him even when she couldn't remember him.

@Yori Ten  High 5 to you as well! :P

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Some people cannot study but they are good at other things. It's not because they aren't smart, they are just better at different areas.

Reminds me of this saying that one musn't judge a fish by its ability to a climb a tree. :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, Megan said:

Does anyone know if there will be anymore Bodhi translation on the new blog? I still can’t log in so I’m asking here. I am so hoping Feng Jiu and Shao Wan’s interaction is Lready written

TQ only wrote 5000 words so far and those have all been translated. We just have to wait for her to finish up Lotus Steps first. Trust me, I am counting the days for Bodhi Fate as well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

TQ only wrote 5000 words so far and those have all been translated. We just have to wait for her to finish up Lotus Steps first. Trust me, I am counting the days for Bodhi Fate as well.

Can't wait for Lotus Steps either. LS is easy-going, but he got wars under his belt. Looking forward to his story, how this 3rd prince turned out to be quite the negotiator. Also want the story of Cheng Yu, why she detests LS, why DH is dangling this nominal daughter thing over LS's head, and why did he tell LS to let go of his feelings to her. :phew:

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Can't wait for both Lotus Steps and Bodhi Fate to be up. Hopefully would be soon.

Really curious how all these characters are interlinked together. And also how DH play a part in these stories, although I doubt there would not be FJ in the plotline. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Can't wait for both Lotus Steps and Bodhi Fate to be up. Hopefully would be soon.

Really curious how all these characters are interlinked together. And also how DH play a part in these stories, although I doubt there would not be FJ in the plotline. 

The 3L3W timeline will give you an idea how the characters are connected to each other.

https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home/post/timeline-for-three-lives-three-worlds

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

FJ is an empress though, and these are her friends. She will be in the background, but I feel she has more active roles in CY and XY stories.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

I beg to differ with regard to SMY's affection towards FJ. I don't think there are any romantic inclination on his part. Personally, I dislike drama where the males fall in love with the FL left and right. There is a thing called affection towards the opposite sex without hidden agenda.

I think SMY's affection for FJ is purely platonic. He sympathized with her situation, being thrown into the middle of Aranya's mysterious death and had to re enact her life accordingly. He did realized his feelings for Aranya too late and because of that, he risked everything he had to enter the formation.

He might see glimpses of Aranya in FJ from time to time but he is also aware that FJ is not Aranya. He cared for FJ but at the same time he also did not hesitate to have FJ go through the fight against the beast, fully knowing that it would put her life in danger. The bottom line is, he just wanted to find out the true cause of Aranya's death.

@MayanEcho Hi 5 girl, great mind thinks alike, again. 

Many of FJ's male friends are just that, friends. That's basically it. You can be friends with the opposite gender. I have many good friends that are male in the past and present.

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Gosh, if ever Si Ming has a story too, he would be getting so much support! :)

Author said he and zhong lin will forever be singles unfortunately. Unlike the implication some fans are making, Si Ming just likes FJ as a friend. He found her very cute and endearing. I mean who wouldn't especially in her red nine tailed fox form.

I am working on the Tang Qi Q & A translation that is in progress atm. You will get more answers to possible questions. Just hang in tight. It should be out soon. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Ninky said:

Author said he and zhong lin will forever be singles unfortunately. Unlike the implication some fans are making, Si Ming just likes FJ as a friend. He found her very cute and endearing. I mean who wouldn't especially in her red nine tailed fox form.

I am working on the Tang Qi Q & A translation that is in progress atm. You will get more answers to possible questions. Just hang in tight. It should be out soon. 

Si Ming will be the nominal godfather/grandfather of the kiddos. :wub: He's good in storytelling. Zhong Lin won't marry, he is the "other half" of DH, LOL! 

Aww, thanks for the update! I love what you guys are doing! :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@Ninky @MayanEcho In an interview, the Si Ming actor did say he was tempted to peek into the Book of Fate to find out if there is something written there about him and FJ. Haha, but then he took it back and said he wouldn't have the guts to anyways..DH. Haha...

ELoD fans are really awesome. I watched all 4.08 of this vid with goosebumps and literally, my jaw was on the floor!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

@Yori Ten Fearless DH :) Facing the situation head on. Fitting for the emperor that he is, who united the realms. He's a flawed hero alright, but he did his best no matter how awful the circumstances were. Icy faced and aloof, but has so much love for everyone.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum. Found this forum by accident while searching for the cut episodes to illegally watch :sweat_smile: I just finished watching this drama last week, and still couldn't move on. I am now re-watching it again. Love this drama so much!

I heard that this drama originally had 60 episodes, but they cut it to 56. I hope they would release the 4 cut episodes somehow because I don't have enough fluffs between DH and FJ after the battle with ML yet :bawling: even if the ending is a happy one in the drama, which is better than in the novel....

• Like 7

6 hours ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

LS and BF are sequenced books or are they completely different book?

2 hours ago, ShiroiYuki said:

LS and BF are sequenced books or are they completely different book?

LS and BF would be 3rd and 4th respectively. Even so, these books should be stand-alones just as the two first books were, and in all likelihood, with recurring, familiar characters.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ShiroiYuki said:

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum. Found this forum by accident while searching for the cut episodes to illegally watch :sweat_smile: I just finished watching this drama last week, and still couldn't move on. I am now re-watching it again. Love this drama so much!

I heard that this drama originally had 60 episodes, but they cut it to 56. I hope they would release the 4 cut episodes somehow because I don't have enough fluffs between DH and FJ after the battle with ML yet :bawling: even if the ending is a happy one in the drama, which is better than in the novel....

Hello! Welcome to the forum. You are in the right place here for all things ELoD! We are all huge fans and lovers of both The Pillow Book and the TV drama adaptation.

We have a petition going on calling for Tencent to release the uncut version of ELoD. If you haven't sign it, please do so: 

https://www.change.org/p/tencent-video-tencent-to-release-the-uncut-version-of-eternal-love-of-dream

We also have a blog dedicated to ELoD and The PB. Here, you can find all sorts of goodies to quench your thirst. The ELoD translation team have translated author Tang Qi's extra written materials after the final broadcast. There is also a English translation of the 5000 words prologue and Chapter 1 of The Bodhi Fate.

https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home

For videos of fan edits and cut scenes, you can visit here:

https://vimeo.com/user109650231

If you are interested in the Instrumental BGM, you can find the full released version here:

Enjoy your stay and hope to see you around! :blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 5