[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

23 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:
I saw this on twitter. Some fans of Reba want her to be cast in this new drama as Li Changge. The person who posted wrote that the character is half uyghur.

Is mydramalist.com not a trustworthy site for upcoming drama castings? Reba is listed as a main role for this upcoming drama. Or do they list ALL the potential casting?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

5 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

Is mydramalist.com not a trustworthy site for upcoming drama castings? Reba is listed as a main role for this upcoming drama. Or do they list ALL the potential casting?

The cast is not confirmed yet.

• Sad 2
  • Insightful 1

Hello. I’m new here. And I’m just going through the pages of content, but what I’m wondering right now is...who do you think suffered more from Aranya’s dream...Dong Hua or Feng Jiu.

Feng Jiu suffered both bodily and spiritually upon entering...then faced the Jiuqu cage.

Dong Hua was injured upon entering the Python formation. He also lost a lot of blood feeding Feng Jiu. Not to mention got more injuries protecting Feng Jiu’s body.

did he ever recover his spiritual energy upon leaving Aranya’s dream?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

I saw this on twitter. Some fans of Reba want her to be cast in this new drama as Li Changge. The person who posted wrote that the character is half uyghur.

I think its the drama I read somewhere that her and Wang Yibo will star together.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, Megan said:

Hello. I’m new here. And I’m just going through the pages of content, but what I’m wondering right now is...who do you think suffered more from Aranya’s dream...Dong Hua or Feng Jiu.

Feng Jiu suffered both bodily and spiritually upon entering...then faced the Jiuqu cage.

Dong Hua was injured upon entering the Python formation. He also lost a lot of blood feeding Feng Jiu. Not to mention got more injuries protecting Feng Jiu’s body.

did he ever recover his spiritual energy upon leaving Aranya’s dream?

Chen Ye for me. His efforts were destined to fail him. My heart hurts for him.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@LovelyLady It sounds like a good character to play. But there might be a risk in playing it too, given Reba's ethnic background and the news that goes round about that ethnic group. Depending on how they would market the story...will it focus on the lineage of the princess who had to flee, or it would just be one of the details that make the avenging princess as a whole?

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, pawla said:

I like the way he put his hands on GG's head. Feels like he affectionately trolling him :lol:

I wish there was a scene too of either Cheng Yu or Zhong Lin or any of the avengers playing with BGG while waiting for FJ to wake up. Better yet, near the bedside, DH teaches BGG how to play go :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, Ninky said:

I'd be careful using some of his methods HAHAHAHA! :tounge_wink::naughty:

I'm not sure anyone else would be so shameless :D

I think I should rename the title. 

Your ULTIMATE Guide to SHAMELESS Flirting - No 1 Master of the Realm, DONG HUA DI JUN (backed by 300,000 years of experience)

:glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 2

3 hours ago, jacquelinetan said:

Started on Novoland: Castle in the Sky (2016)...

I'll be watching Season 2. Jeremy Jones Xu reminds me of Vengo and the trailer reminds me of ELOD. At the end he says: "You are not allowed to forget me". DH modified version, ahahaha. And same voice once again, if I'm not mistaken :D

Spoiler

• Like 3

5 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

She is list as a main character but they have not confirm yet.

• Like 2

Talks about shameless

PB 1 page 34

For example, Bai Qian once told Fengjiu that the most
important thing in being a deity was to not be afraid of losing face, because
being shameless was also a sort of courage as it allowed one to bravely take
that first step. No matter what, as long as she wasn’t afraid of
embarrassment and kept hanging on, she would succeed in the long run.
Years later, Fengjiu used this same logic to pass onto the little dough when
she encouraged him to fight for the rights to his mother’s bedchamber
against his father. “The most important thing in being an immortal is
shamelessness. As long as you’re shameless… anything can be done.”

At night, the little dough repeated these remarks word for word to Bai
Qian, asking his mother what it meant exactly to be shameless as well as
how to be thick-faced like his father.

PS : FJ had has punished by BQ when she pass the same advised to Ah Li.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8