[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

4 hours ago, huhuhahahihi said:

If tvN create tvN Universe...

Hwayugi X Why Secretary Kim Crossover

P.S.  Seunggi's eyelashes are longer than my future.

Haha it would have been amazing! TVN universe indeed. Now you're making me hoping for it :lol:

Oh well, at least imagination is free. In my mind, SOG found JSM in the afterlife immediately and live happily ever after, plus some ghost-busting on the side as well as occasionally annoying MW :wub:

By the way, I'm having really bad Hwayugi withdrawals and what better way than to go exploring IG and YouTube. So just wanna go walk down memory lane.....

This was when SOG first escaped from the wedding picture world. In which JSM first realises the full extent of ggg's effect and SOG's endless sneaky way of trying to make her kiss him (and trying to trick her into taking the bracelet off too):

Now I personally like this one in which parallels are made between SOG and JSM saying I love you. Their expression looks so sincere. And their voice is full of warmth and love :blush:

This one is a collection of hugging moments in Hwayugi. A personal favourite as well:

And lastly, always my all-time-favourite funniest scene, the love-love scene:

Hahaha.. Hope you enjoy it everyone! Seungyeon hwaiting! 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IG credit: See post

This is a translation of the proposal by my friend. Please do not repost without permission and I can't guarantee it's fully accurate :tongue:

It's as if I lived my life using words being a singer, actor and entertainer until the moment I met you.

The only woman I can listen to, when I am with you, I don't need to say anything.

I become confident to say only things I need to. 

Will you marry me?

Next week's episode looks interesting :D

Looking forward to it :lol:

CR: See post

8 minutes ago, digi223 said:

IG credit: See post

This is a translation of the proposal by my friend. Please do not repost without permission and I can't guarantee it's fully accurate :tongue:

It's as if I lived my life using words being a singer, actor and entertainer until the moment I met you.

The only woman I can listen to, when I am with you, I don't need to say anything.

I become confident to say only things I need to. 

Will you marry me?

I find it telling that he's keeping a straight face, determinedly saying all that despite LSY and YSH cracking up beside him. Look carefully at his face at the start, with smacking his lips together and that almost bashful look, it's really heartfelt and sincere. If we ignore the laughing background noise, I feel like he's saying what he actually mean, and not just for the show. 

5 minutes ago, missirina said:

I find it telling that he's keeping a straight face, determinedly saying all that despite LSY and YSH cracking up beside him. Look carefully at his face at the start, with smacking his lips together and that almost bashful look, it's really heartfelt and sincere. If we ignore the laughing background noise, I feel like he's saying what he actually mean, and not just for the show. 

Yep yep, it's totally sincere, he's not goofing around :wub:  But to be honest, I don't know why the others are laughing when it's such a sweet proposal <_<

2 minutes ago, digi223 said:

Yep yep, it's totally sincere, he's not goofing around :wub:  But to be honest, I don't know why the others are laughing when it's such a sweet proposal <_<

Hahaha. Well they are guys after all, I assume they felt like it's too cheesy and corny when said by the resident too-confident responsible guy :lol:

Us girls react differently of course :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, missirina said:

The proposal is sincere.:wub: It will make a certain lovely person radiate with pink light for sure.:ph34r::tongue::lol::wub:

The guys are just being guys, laughing at all things sappy and love. :lol: I am sure even they must have liked the sappy proposal. :lol:

18 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

The proposal is sincere.:wub: It will make a certain lovely person radiate with pink light for sure.:ph34r::tongue::lol::wub:

The guys are just being guys, laughing at all things sappy and love. :lol: I am sure even they must have liked the sappy proposal. :lol:

Radiating pink light between charming friend and coolest partner, sign me up pronto!

I'm with you on the guys being guys haha. It's what they do, and sappy love-related things will definitely make them act the way they did.

When the time comes though, I would very much like to see how they will react *wink wink*

2 hours ago, missirina said:

Radiating pink light between charming friend and coolest partner, sign me up pronto!

I'm with you on the guys being guys haha. It's what they do, and sappy love-related things will definitely make them act the way they did.

When the time comes though, I would very much like to see how they will react *wink wink*

They will probably ask to be the best man. :ph34r::lol:

2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

They will probably ask to be the best man. :ph34r::lol:

Hahaha yes agree. And is it too much to hope for OYS's costar BFFs to be the bridesmaids? It would be so awesome honestly :heart:

2 hours ago, muishami said:

I bet they will be very happy for mr.Obvious :rolleyes::lol:

Haha they will, and probably will end up teasing him mercilessly as well (and fanboying over the bride to be)

His reaction is so hyper after his proposal when YSH said that he said so much despite saying in his proposal that he would be quiet :D It's like a wave of embarrassment attacked him, lol :lol:

It's funny to note that although the master said a short and simple proposal aimed at moving the girl to tears,  his proposal is considered the longest of all of them.

For the others' proposals, refer to https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/10/master-house-cast-members-reveal-want-propose-future-wives/

85oeppr.gif

Before they called the master's wife, he said they should hear it seriously, learn and use it in future and later he also asked if there was any trick to the success of a proposal :wub: 

He asked about the master's kids and in all honesty, the rest did ask about the kids too, but he asked the first question and later parenting as well and maybe I'm delulu (since I'm still not asleep yet and my mind isn't functioning properly...) but he asked more questions than the rest (rational part of me: he is one of the hosts after all; delulu part of me: personal interests...) :tongue:

59 minutes ago, digi223 said:

His reaction is so hyper after his proposal when YSH said that he said so much despite saying in his proposal that he would be quiet :D It's like a wave of embarrassment attacked him, lol :lol:

It's funny to note that although the master said a short and simple proposal aimed at moving the girl to tears,  his proposal is considered the longest of all of them.

For the others' proposals, refer to https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/10/master-house-cast-members-reveal-want-propose-future-wives/

Before they called the master's wife, he said they should hear it seriously, learn and use it in future and later he also asked if there was any trick to the success of a proposal :wub: 

He asked about the master's kids and in all honesty, the rest did ask about the kids too, but he asked the first question and later parenting as well and maybe I'm delulu (since I'm still not asleep yet and my mind isn't functioning properly...) but he asked more questions than the rest (rational part of me: he is one of the hosts after all; delulu part of me: personal interests...) :tongue:

It's true, his embarrassed face and full body shake/shudder is just so funny. He had just bared his feelings in front of the nation after all. Haha. It's like he went all out and then realises, oh gawd I said this all on national TV!! Honestly, he is so adorably funny. A very fitting partner to our coolest lady :lol:

Then again, asking about tricks to successful proposals, marriage, kids and parenting... I see the pattern there LSG-shi *wink wink*

*aaaandd now I'm off to delulu-land

I heard through the grapevine that LSG is going to attend Produce48 press conference at Imperial Palace Seoul. He sure is one determined and hardworking guy. But LSG-shi, please take care of your health as well. Hwaiting!

OK sorry for the torrents of posts, but here's Hongki's latest update:

Seeing two of Hwayugi's stars together and being so close makes me miss the actual show so much more. We never got enough bts for Hwayugi *I'm side-eyeing TVN so bad right now* But at least P48 is starting soon so hopefully we can see more interactions between LHK and LSG :blush:

20 hours ago, missirina said:

You can see him radiating nervousness when he starts off the proposal and his eyes too, it's like he's trying hard to not look away or tear up with nerves. His demeanor becomes very serious all of a sudden too so I have no doubt he is serious. 

9 hours ago, digi223 said:

His reaction is indeed hyper to get rid of the embarassment but also the nervousness that overcame him during the proposal. He may have tried to hide it but he looked downright scared, as if he were proposing for real.

Also LSG continues to follow his previous trend of being curious about love, married life and the future with a partner in general. It's funny if you think about it because age wise, you'd think Lee Sang Yoon would be more curious about these things since he's older and may want to settle down first. However its always LSG because charming friend already has someone he wants to spend the rest of his life with so its obvious he would be the most curious.  His hyper curiosity on the subject is always a good sign. It means he's sincere about his relationship and his partner and envisions a future with her. He's really willing to put in as much effort as possible to learn from the Masters.

Considering he and his coolest partner both have busy schedules, I think its very heart touching and another mark of his sincerity that even if they don't get to see each other as often as they would like, he is still making an effort to give his all to the relationship. Since LSG is the busier out of the two these days, it is understandable if he were unable to put too much focus on the relationship. The fact that he always brings up the future in MITH and takes opportunities to learn how to be more caring and considerate towards his partner speak volumes about how genuine LSG is and the fact that despite his busy schedule, his beautiful partner is never far from his thoughts and he is giving as much attention as he is able to their relationship. (And that is just from what we see on screen. I have no doubt he showers her with more love and attention off screen).

Archived