Quantcast
Jump to content
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

Recommended Posts

I'm here to add more gif to @huhuhahahihi post and to reassure @iffahmm that I'm still alive.

 

Caught the delulu bug overnight and seunggi's latest poem is not helping! 

 

7kci0Py.gif

 

wXS1PF5.gif

"The stars we used to wave to on the hill", I chose this scene on Namsan tower because later on....*

 

gSr9w3s.gif

Looking at her love (son oh gong) makes her laugh. 

 

Spoiler

0xLYody.gif

He took off the GGG and realised he still love her. (The drama ended, Son Oh Gong ended, but Seunggi still loves Yeonseo.)

 

6edayYz.gif

*He says he "came up the hill of stars to see you once again", so it has to be the same location.

 

08pXO4F.gif

She died and went to heaven so she became a star. (or among all the people he's looking to marry, Yeonseo became the only one he could see.) (my delulu is going to the next level)

 

0AgQB2s.gif

yaaaa this boy misses his JSM all the time.

 

  • Like 9
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, iffahmm said:

I can't say I'm too happy either. Suzy wasn't bad in WYWS but since this is such a high production and anticipated drama, I was hoping a more immersive actress was cast for the role. However I will support LSG nonetheless. Although it is very very unlikely, maybe we'll get Seungyeon hints during filming in the form of gifts for uri charming oppa from our yeppeon unnie ? Like how other previous costars and friends send each other food trucks ? (However I doubt it since the relationship is being kept so very low key by OTP)

I think Lawless Lawyer OTP also has lots and lots of BTS from TvN. This is so much more suspicious. While it proves our OTP like we have discussed multiple times before, I still wish we had gotten a little more bts for 503 like everyone else. :bawling:

 

yeahh, I've seen ton of BTS of About time and from LL, and about time is just on ep 6!!!  I mean, WTH? and with the main couple involved.  It's so unfair, so weird... why did we get so little, and almost none involving the main couple? 

WHYYYYY !!

I just need some news!! 

 

giphy.gif

 

 

giphy.gif

 

 

Okay, sorry... my emotions, I'm just desperate.. 

 

giphy.gif

 

 

 

  • LOL 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, kopikosong said:

I'm here to add more gif to @huhuhahahihi post and to reassure @iffahmm that I'm still alive.

 

Caught the delulu bug overnight and seunggi's latest poem is not helping! 

 

 

 

 

"The stars we used to wave to on the hill", I chose this scene on Namsan tower because later on....*

 

 

Looking at her love (son oh gong) makes her laugh. 

 

  Hide contents

0xLYody.gif

He took off the GGG and realised he still love her. (The drama ended, Son Oh Gong ended, but Seunggi still loves Yeonseo.)

 

6edayYz.gif

*He says he "came up the hill of stars to see you once again", so it has to be the same location.

 

08pXO4F.gif

She died and went to heaven so she became a star. (or among all the people he's looking to marry, Yeonseo became the only one he could see.) (my delulu is going to the next level)

 

0AgQB2s.gif

yaaaa this boy misses his JSM all the time.

 

Thanks for coming to assure me you're alive :lol: I was starting to think I was the only one. 

Love the parallels. Thanks for putting them in gif form so we could see them exactly.  

 

Did LSG write this poem himself for MITH ? If yes, then I'll join you in delululand with my suspicions being it really is for OYS. The wording certainly fits, even if he is just referring to the scenes they filmed. It is also something I assume LSG would want to secretly say to OYS. Maybe like when he was talking to the tree ? And when asking the book about when he will kiss next ? :D:lol:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, klila said:

 

yeahh, I've seen ton of BTS of About time and from LL, and about time is just on ep 6!!!  I mean, WTH? and with the main couple involved.  It's so unfair, so weird... why did we get so little, and almost none involving the main couple? 

WHYYYYY !!

I just need some news!! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, sorry... my emotions, I'm just desperate.. 

 

 

 

 

 

I understand. I'm desperate too :bawling: What's even worse is that TvN completely robbed us of episode 19 and 20 bts. Idk why they were never released but I really wanted to see those because those would have been the last bts of otp we could have got (ya know... if TvN chose to include them). And I wouldn't have even cared if there were no bed scene bts but I really would have loved to see the death scene bts at the very least ! Ahh TvN... why do you do this to us???:confused:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg!!! So good @kopikosong 

I actually had in mind to make something like that, but you made it first.

Namsan Tower brought some memories :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

 

Did LSG write this poem himself for MITH ? If yes, then I'll join you in delululand with my suspicions being it really is for OYS. The wording certainly fits, even if he is just referring to the scenes they filmed. It is also something I assume LSG would want to secretly say to OYS. Maybe like when he was talking to the tree ? And when asking the book about when he will kiss next ? :D:lol:

Yes he wrote it himself :)

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, muishami said:

Omg!!! So good @kopikosong 

I actually had in mind to make something like that, but you made it first.

Namsan Tower brought some memories :rolleyes:

Yes he wrote it himself :)

Really ? He wrote it himself ? Did he give any sort of introduction about who/what inspired it and made him think like that ? Could this be another hint !!! 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iffahmm said:

Really ? He wrote it himself ? Did he give any sort of introduction about who/what inspired it and made him think like that ? Could this be another hint !!! 

His teacher asked them to come up with lyrics using stars as the key word.

As to who inspired him to write it, only he himself would know :tongue:

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Letter from LSG to his fans on his debut 14th anniversary,

original Korean message from leeseunggi.com

CR: See post

 

 

 

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, iffahmm said:

Thanks for coming to assure me you're alive :lol: I was starting to think I was the only one. 

Love the parallels. Thanks for putting them in gif form so we could see them exactly.  

 

Did LSG write this poem himself for MITH ? If yes, then I'll join you in delululand with my suspicions being it really is for OYS. The wording certainly fits, even if he is just referring to the scenes they filmed. It is also something I assume LSG would want to secretly say to OYS. Maybe like when he was talking to the tree ? And when asking the book about when he will kiss next ? :D:lol:

Yes he came up with it himself so join me in delulu land :lol: 

 

4 hours ago, muishami said:

Omg!!! So good @kopikosong 

I actually had in mind to make something like that, but you made it first.

Namsan Tower brought some memories :rolleyes:

Yes he wrote it himself :)

You need to make a version of your own too!! Flood this thread with more oh gong love!! :wub: No one will complain about an overdose of oh gong love right?? 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kopikosong said:

Yes he came up with it himself so join me in delulu land :lol: 

 

You need to make a version of your own too!! Flood this thread with more oh gong love!! :wub: No one will complain about an overdose of oh gong love right?? 

Will absolutely never complain. We need more of Oh Gong's love for his coolest partner in this thread to make it alive again ! Lots of love of OTP should fill this thread as much as possible so no complaints @muishami

 

Also @kopikosong I am definitely joining you in delululand. I can't help but definitely wonder if it is indeed about OYS. After all, stars were a significant theme in the OTP's relationship and one of LSG's favorite scenes had stargazing from the penthouse windows as an aftermath :tongue: It is natural for him to associate stars with his coolest partner. He also says in his poem 'I miss you/I want to see you.' I'm sure they have busy schedules so he would miss her and want to see her because of that, right ? ^_^

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if I pasted this before, but here goes:

CR: See posts

 

OYS fan sign event

 

OYS FM

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Busan International Motor Show 2016

eDMyd4n.jpg

 

Busan International Motor Show 2018

6EGrWB4.jpg

 

Same event (Different year), same month (June), same place (Busan) and same... guy? :lol::D

(Just for fun again, lol :tongue:)

 

Time to go for a car cruise :wub:

TbbNBc6.gif

 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OYS updated her ig :wub:

 

This photo with her fan should be taken on the same day as it's the same outfit.

Lucky fan, she's becoming a favourite, lol :lol:

CR: See post

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, iffahmm said:

Also @kopikosong I am definitely joining you in delululand. I can't help but definitely wonder if it is indeed about OYS. After all, stars were a significant theme in the OTP's relationship and one of LSG's favorite scenes had stargazing from the penthouse windows as an aftermath :tongue: It is natural for him to associate stars with his coolest partner. He also says in his poem 'I miss you/I want to see you.' I'm sure they have busy schedules so he would miss her and want to see her because of that, right ? ^_^

 

Of course he misses her. Of the projects he has been working on since military service ended, most of them are based off bromance. The last human that triggered his love sickness was definitely not any of the masters in MITH hahaha (or could he be telling us that he love and misses the honey powder in... okay nevermind. Honey powder, you better wait for seung gi ok, he is definitely writing those words for you.)

 

28 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

I haven't seen you here in ages @muishami. @iffahmm and @kopikosong you are girls are doing an amazing job in keeping the thread alive.

YOU!! I MISS YOU COME BACK.

 

wtPyQJr.png

 

By the way, Seung Gi and Yeon Seo both thanked their fans on SNS in the same week. Seung Gi's debut anniversary was 2 days ago and Yeon Seo's 2 days away. Nice to see that both of them have finally updated and doing well :wub: Weather in Korea must be relatively warm right now since both of them are wearing t-shirts. Shippers, let's rename ourselves as 'fans' this summer to help them beat the summer heat okay! 

  • Like 8
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kopikosong Hope you don't mind that I used the same photos, lol.

Taking delulu-ism further with photos in celebration of their debut anniversary in the same month :wub:

 

5F901HQ.gif

 

 

 

KITnYh6.gif

 

 

iW7wX0N.png

 

Their fans uploaded photos they took respectively with them today. I was tempted to combine those too, but delulu-ism to the extent of comparing everything is beyond me, so... :tongue:

  • Like 5
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clearer video of today's Busan Motor Show

Nice English :)

CR: Youtube uploader

 

 

Pasting more pixs (please don't mind me, need to vent my frustration... <_<)

CbHe1H4.jpg

 

aBNnYqe.gif

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

Happy 14th anniversary to LSG and isn't it OYS birthday soon or has that passed as well and I'm late to the party as usual.

OYS' birthday is 22nd June. It's very soon. And so is her debut anniversary :wub:

21 hours ago, kopikosong said:

 

Of course he misses her. Of the projects he has been working on since military service ended, most of them are based off bromance. The last human that triggered his love sickness was definitely not any of the masters in MITH hahaha (or could he be telling us that he love and misses the honey powder in... okay nevermind. Honey powder, you better wait for seung gi ok, he is definitely writing those words for you.)

Wait what reference is this ? I don't get the Honey powder reference :blink:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...