Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

OYS wish she has a house in California and Cha In-Pyo's wife lives in California.  We all know how similar LSG is to CIP.  Maybe, OYS and LSG future path will be the same. HA! Just saying and in my delulu world. 

• Like 6

Why does Cha In Pyo's wife live in California and not in Korea ? :huh:

Also @taskdramafanatic Rewrite the Stars is such a good song for JSM and SOG ! I love the Zac Efron and Zendaya original version so much. It suits them a good deal because fate literally does try and pull them apart but they try and rewrite it.

@digi223 what OYS translates to is roughly this : Hello ! I am Oh Yeon Seo. I am currently in LA. *from here I can't fully translate so its a little bit based on context* I am shooting for Marie Clair and hope to meet you all soon (meet in the sense of releasing the pictorial).

Forgive me if it's wrong. Still a rookie learner in Korean. ^_^

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Continued translation of OYS's interview in Marie Claire June Issue:

CR: See post

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

After a quarrel: 

SsjvwXL.gif

And his apology:

T8n5Exn.gif

And a random gif :tongue:

gtF3c2M.gif

Alright, I need to get back to work, haha :D

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

Can't resist making this one :tongue:

Uj8yJzH.jpg

lC7hnLg.gif

Okay, I'm off for real now, lol :lol:

3vcjuag.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

OYS's arrival at the fansigning event :)

CR: See post

OYS leaving the fansigning event :)

CR: See posts

• Like 6

Is it already going to be 3 months that the show ended? Where did the time go? Anyway, still waiting patiently for "good" news. Good things come to those who wait and we have been very good, although somewhat naughty and perverted and for that, the blame falls totally on Seungyeon. :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

5 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Is it already going to be 3 months that the show ended? Where did the time go? Anyway, still waiting patiently for "good" news. Good things come to those who wait and we have been very good, although somewhat naughty and perverted and for that, the blame falls totally on Seungyeon. :D

I know!!!!! 
I'm still waiting!!

God, we just need a sighting, a clue, something !!!!!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

11 hours ago, klila said:

I know!!!!! 
I'm still waiting!!

Don't give up, hwaiting! :D

idQSock.gif

• Like 11

19 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Ahh yes we have been waiting for so long. so i hope its completely not in vain.

but @YourHighness . do you suppose there even will be an official announcement ? since the relationship was announced to be in the early stages where they were 'getting to know each other', wouldn't celltrion just not announce anything further at all ? military in SK basically equals break up so would it not be easier to remain quiet as a whole to keep the attention away from OYS to keep the media digging into her dating life. you don't suppose we will only get an offhand comment in an interview or an implication from OYS that she is supposedly 'single' again instead of an official statement from the companies ?

• Like 5

15 hours ago, klila said:

I know!!!!! 
I'm still waiting!!

There have been many clues actually, even in the show itself and the barely there BTS. We just have to be very observant and prior knowledge of their work also helps a lot. 

1 hour ago, iffahmm said:

Ahh yes we have been waiting for so long. so i hope its completely not in vain.

but @YourHighness . do you suppose there even will be an official announcement ? since the relationship was announced to be in the early stages where they were 'getting to know each other', wouldn't celltrion just not announce anything further at all ? military in SK basically equals break up so would it not be easier to remain quiet as a whole to keep the attention away from OYS to keep the media digging into her dating life. you don't suppose we will only get an offhand comment in an interview or an implication from OYS that she is supposedly 'single' again instead of an official statement from the companies ?

It won't be in vain. :) Trust me on this. I can't say more since we are being watched like a hawk by external eyes. So I have to be vague. :( Just trust the couple. Patience is always rewarded. :)

I doubt there will be an official break up announcement. Koreans already believe that they have broken up. Military = break up. Its as simple as that in their eyes unless the couple has been together for months/years and are very committed. Since OYS was in the get to know each other phase with him for barely a month, I don't think they were committed. Plus distance in new relationships are a tie breaker. His genetic family disease(which is kept a secret) is so severe that he is going to take days off from the military for treatments in the hospital. So he's going to be pretty busy with military and his treatment for any romantic relationship. Would a relationship last in such scenarios? The chances are zero.

OYS won't imply anything. Its upto her agency to do that and there's a 99% chance that the break up will get like a sentence or a passing mention in either her next project announcement or her new relationship announcement.

• Like 13

This is an old post & i can't remember if someone already post here.. i just miss our otp... :(

LSG is having a fm on 31.. so hopefully we can see some hints or something..

There's a saying in my country which means waiting is torture... really hope we don't have to wait too long.......

• Like 3