[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, digi223 said:

Loves these gifs, beautifully done :wub:

CR: tumblr

Oops... page turner :tongue:

Don't forget to vote, last two days :)

https://namesns.com/m/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=569

These gifs and the other ones are made by @belladonna2018 on tumblr. She's really good at making these manips and even made more recently. Absolutely gorgeous. :wub:

1 hour ago, luvmykdotps said:

@digi223 Is it me or did her hair get shorter? Thanks for sharing! Love all your gifs! Keep them coming! 

I think she might have had it trimmed. Not cut but it looks just slightly shorter so maybe she had it trimmed to maintain it ?

Okay, I finally made it!!!! Don't mind the quality, I made it on my phone and.... Long story short I finally made that video I that I wanted to make for so long. And it's my first time editing in a really long time and I'm really bad it. So excuse all the flaws please. The song suits them so much and I was seriously upset that no one has made a video of them in this song. So I made one myself. Hope you enjoy!!! If you watch obviously. Lol

This is it!  All our hard work in the past few months with voting for lsg and oys for best couple. I smell victory:wub: Regardless, if winning this poll lead us to seeing them walk down the red carpet together or seeing them in one more drama together or nothing :unsure:, we shippers are their soldiers and fighting for them.  There is no doubt in our mind that the two of them executed SOG and JSM characters flawlessly and brought the relationship to live by oozing with chemistry and passionate kisses.  They win my vote for best k-drama couple award and will always have a special place in my heart :heart:..... guess, we now have nothing (well we have all 20 episodes to re-watch over and over again heehee) but to wait and see where destiny brings them.....Fighting! :blush:

2 hours ago, digi223 said:

Our efforts have paid off :wub:

Thank you to all chingus :heart:

fam, our hard work and efforts paid off we really made them win the best couple award in 2018 and they rightfully deserved it because how could they not. they had the most amazing and hot and off the charts chemistry ever. Thanks to everyone for their efforts of making them win, you have done well. Let's vote for them in the future too again if they are nominated for any category.

2ba278b66da97097904235c21faba679.jpg

Archived